Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

Who should be the next haydur to get a thread?

• DCMediagirl

Votes: 126 24.4%
  • The Gaining Ground

Votes: 93 18.0%
  • Young Dumb Honey Bun

Votes: 266 51.5%
  • Alanna Morris

Votes: 32 6.2%

• Total voters

Boob Gravy

Gimme a liter o' gravy, I don't want a large Farva
kiwifarms.net
Many here may not know that Clara has a massive back tattoo of... Christopher Hitchens? And since tattoos are prohibited in Judaism, Granny Superjew decided to get one in Hebrew just to stick it to... Moses? Whom according to Exodus, supposes his toeses are roses.

Very bleeding much edge.

CHECK AND MATE MOTHERFUCKERS.

Very nice super old and heavily filtered profile picture, DC Media Granny. CHECK MATE, CATFISH! or something ...

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
kiwifarms.net
Many here may not know that Clara has a massive back tattoo of... Christopher Hitchens? And since tattoos are prohibited in Judaism, Granny Superjew decided to get one in Hebrew just to stick it to... Moses? Whom according to Exodus, supposes his toeses are roses.

View attachment 1738774
Very bleeding much edge.

CHECK AND MATE MOTHERFUCKERS.
Christopher Hitchens didn't deserve this.

Nosferatu

kiwifarms.net
Glorie's been busy.

Waddling around Manhattan talking about property prices, obsessing over trader Joes and buying hot chocolate and cat food.

This one is mostly the usual talking shit about Chantal and white knighting Charllie Gold. Approx. 21 minutes he says Chantal needs a to use a hose to wash her ass. approx. 27 minutes He talks about the Dunken Donuts hot chocolate giving him the shits and approx. 51 minutes he's talking about Eire and how everyone should believe her feeder fan fiction story.

I can't get an archive of this one with sound for some reason. This one is mostly shit talking Chantal. 9:40: He talks about Eire and says everyone should believe her feeder fan fiction story. Approx. 18 minutes he's talking about the man he's dating. Approx. 26 minutes he starts talking about Nikocado and Amber and gives them weight loss advice. Then the stream abruptly cuts off.

Stream back up. Talking about Amber. He's going to start doing videos on Amber. Stream cuts off again.

Stream back up and this whole part is just him talking about food.
Isn't this storyline Gloria's grasping at getting tired (his white knighting Charlie)? Has Chantal even mentioned her lately? It seems she's back to pushing Lush products and eating family size meals as a snack. It's such a desperate grab at staying relevant.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't this storyline Gloria's grasping at getting tired (his white knighting Charlie)? Has Chantal even mentioned her lately? It seems she's back to pushing Lush products and eating family size meals as a snack. It's such a desperate grab at staying relevant.
Hes trying to be one of the popular girls and has probably gotten a few subs off of Charlie and callies fans because they gave his channel shootouts and join in the chat in his streams. I think he's realised he's just repeating the same insults to chantal every video now and is trying to branch out by talking about Amber and nikocado.

Overly Piggish Slob

kiwifarms.net
Two death fat haydurs up. Way up. Brava, Belinda. Brava. Goebbels should be proud to have this pièce de résistance forever immortalized in her professional online portfolio. Laughed. Cried. Confirmed Goebbels is the loser we've always said she is. Move over, Kate Winslet. Or dare I hope for a collaboration? Even Charlene Cantfindherbean would find this to be a dashingly brilliant tribute to a senior citizen lost on the internet.

FranklinDRollsablunt

I AM AN IMMIGRANT WOMAN!!!!!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Brilliant!
I disagree that Callie is a lolcalf though. She is a full grown lolcow.
DC needs to recede like her hair line already. Also- made this for ya'll in class today. No- astonishingly enough I am not going into graphic design.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 1.45.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 1.45.36 PM.png
    381.1 KB · Views: 46

Boomer

kiwifarms.net
I don't think any of them really warrant their own thread including Charlie and Callie who do already have their own threads. There's not many people posting in them and any big drama will include more than one if not all of them.
i agree. it is more fun talking about them like this in one thread. they are all cows and equally disgusting.
No wonder her ex went for chantal gorl looking like john lennon on a bad day.

Nosferatu

kiwifarms.net

Ron reacted to DC Media Granny who was streaming with Real Stream News...Goebbel's you win the award for weirdest crossover.

eta: Clara is sperging about the farms...again. RSN claims Repzilla has an 'in' with the mods and that's why he has no thread here. She's also bashing GG, Ron, Fedora Chick, and her twitter enemies.

Last edited:

ThoughtsAndPrayers

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Ron reacted to DC Media Granny who was streaming with Real Stream News...Goebbel's you win the award for weirdest crossover.

eta: Clara is sperging about the farms...again. RSN claims Repzilla has an 'in' with the mods and that's why he has no thread here. She's also bashing GG, Ron, Fedora Chick, and her twitter enemies.
1h19min when her part starts

Cock wombler

kiwifarms.net
Hes trying to be one of the popular girls and has probably gotten a few subs off of Charlie and callies fans because they gave his channel shootouts and join in the chat in his streams. I think he's realised he's just repeating the same insults to chantal every video now and is trying to branch out by talking about Amber and nikocado.
Ha rip to his channel because nick's getting multiple channels yeeted regularly with his copystrike claims.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ha rip to his channel because nick's getting multiple channels yeeted regularly with his copystrike claims.
He would blame Chantal anyway.

Ms. Glorie's poor attempt at doing a reaction to Chantal's stuffed burger mukbang with Peetz.

I'm posting and archiving this one because of all the times ZM popped off on Amber for being wasteful and here he is with a bag full of excuses for why he ordered McDonalds a la Amber and Chantal and only eating the coating and not the chicken. He does eventually eat the chicken too but also says he only lives a short walk from the McDonalds but ordered delivery anyway. He would have had a few comments if Amber or Chantal did that but it's okay when he does it of course.