Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

Who should be the next haydur to get a thread?

• DCMediagirl

Votes: 128 24.5%
  • The Gaining Ground

Votes: 93 17.8%
  • Young Dumb Honey Bun

Votes: 269 51.5%
  • Alanna Morris

Votes: 32 6.1%

• Total voters

ohforfoxache

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I thought it was an excellent stream. Mostly laughing at DC parody vids. Here’s the link for those who want to archive it:

There are complaints already: http://archive.md/0muzd
Two fucking hours!! AT&T fiber coming in clutch, downloading now.

So the forum gets pissy when I try to embed these big videos. Anyway here's the link to the video on Mega.NZ until I can figure out how the archiving wizards do this nicely. https://mega.nz/file/dGo2QaDI#wSSRwKmy8cXUWQdRciE-JwlyikhpgJEZfsoTVH93sI4

Last edited:

Nosferatu

kiwifarms.net
Did anyone download Clitt's latest livestream with Belinda in it? I heard he was frothing at the mouth again, damn I missed it!
Oh hey Future Mrs. Becky Williams. Knew Chuck's twitter braindeads use this thread as their main source of info.

eta: Keep rating every one of posts autistic where I say others are worse then Cliff. . Calling him Clitt on your twitter then within minutes calling him Clitt asking for the a download of the live? C'mon now.

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Glorie uploaded another reaction attempt for Chantal's stew video. Spent most of the video yelling about Chantal having bread with the stew instead of salad. Stew and salad is not a thing. Stew is served with bread, on bread and even in bread. No one is soaking up the gravy at the end of their stew bowl with a lettuce leaf. The rest of the video he spends his time shitting on how Chantal looks which is a bit rich considering he's sitting there in his messy wig, ugly sunglasses, bad lipstick and a nose filled with blackheads.

hateful entity

Screechy little weasel
kiwifarms.net
Cecil Mcfly released a video about haydur nation
lmao
Screenshot 2020-11-21 220835.png

GoodLard

kiwifarms.net
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFxiOesyY9c
Honestly, I thought it was an excellent stream. Mostly laughing at DC parody vids. Here’s the link for those who want to archive it:

There are complaints already: http://archive.md/0muzd
Towards the end it got very long winded, but the first hour was pretty funny. DC was also live, but after a few minutes tuned it off. It was some she's known since the 1800's. Much lower amount of participants than her streams about the gorls. She's also trying to rebrand her channel and offer her subs more intellectual content. *eye roll*

DCMediocre

kiwifarms.net

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
John’s Peanut Gallery had a stream, but it was privated before I could get to it. :( I hope someone managed to archive it.
Not speaking for everyone just as someone who archives a lot of videos for this thread. Stuff is more likely to be archived if it's linked to the thread. I know if I see a video or stream linked that isn't archived I go ahead and download it or screen record if I think it might not be kept up.

@Toad[/USER] McKinley)]

This was a really good stream. I'd forgotten about half the drama.

Glorie went for a waddle around New York and got McDonalds.

Nosferatu

kiwifarms.net

Peanut's live again. Apparently Charlie's sycophants are wanting to tell Cliff's job he's a racist. What a bunch of psychos.

Anti Haydur panel-Cliff, Negz, Peanut and someone named Punk.

eta: Apparently they were onto PetSkellington/Mrs. Becky Williams for awhile now.

Last edited:

FranklinDRollsablunt

I AM AN IMMIGRANT WOMAN!!!!!!!!
kiwifarms.net
This bitch literally telling the newcomers of her channel that it‘s mainly centered around “psychology,” while condoning people who profit of a weird feeder kink on YouTube while indirectly also profiting off of said weird fetish??? Royal cunt. The disrespect this bitches lips have brought upon the cholita angels who will spend the rest of their afterlives rolling in their graves because of this disgrace.

edit: cholita ANGELS

Attachments

• 72AD543E-EA0A-4EB4-839A-5FC332C75FF9.png
    72AD543E-EA0A-4EB4-839A-5FC332C75FF9.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:

fuzzdew

Are you scared of the punk!?!?!
kiwifarms.net
This bitch literally telling the newcomers of her channel that it‘s mainly centered around “psychology,” while condoning people who profit of a weird feeder kink on YouTube while indirectly also profiting off of said weird fetish??? Royal cunt. The disrespect this bitches lips have brought upon the cholita angels who will spend the rest of their afterlives rolling in their graves because of this disgrace.

edit: cholita ANGELS
Did she put on weight? Her face looks extra chubby🤔