Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

Who should be the next haydur to get a thread?

• DCMediagirl

Votes: 125 24.3%
  • The Gaining Ground

Votes: 92 17.9%
  • Young Dumb Honey Bun

Votes: 265 51.6%
  • Alanna Morris

Votes: 32 6.2%

• Total voters

Oh Hamburgers

Hey fellers!
kiwifarms.net
GG going off without any provocation whatsoever, once again. Totes not unhinged at all, nah

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 4.png
    4.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 44

Overly Piggish Slob

kiwifarms.net
GG going off without any provocation whatsoever, once again. Totes not unhinged at all, nah
Who is Gagging Ground talking to? Was it another HN jizz stain? Who had a show in HN that day with the word show being used as loosely as possible. Anyone know? Am I the only nosey cunt curious now? Did you just out yourself here like Zachary Mo the moment he was born? Do tell! My ovaries are tingling with anticipation!

Oh Hamburgers

Hey fellers!
kiwifarms.net
Who is Gagging Ground talking to? Was it another HN jizz stain? Who had a show in HN that day with the word show being used as loosely as possible. Anyone know? Am I the only nosey cunt curious now? Did you just out yourself here like Zachary Mo the moment he was born? Do tell! My ovaries are tingling with anticipation!
It's not me, I don't upload videos. I just told the channel creator that I'd block out their name, though idk if they even give a shit

Oh Hamburgers

Hey fellers!
kiwifarms.net
Probably another sock obsessed with making everyone hate him. Charlie's braindead minions stalk him all day, and they poke at him to make him chimp out. And no one is white knighting Cliff-but the twitter haydur's are obsessed with him and it's a little strange.

This person knows nothing about GG or CG and their drama, they mostly talk about Shanny and other lolcows. That's why I said he flipped out because they didn't say anything to cause that kind of reaction. They just wanted more info about Shanny but GG made it about him and then got mad when they didn't want to do it.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1. Why is the name blacked out?
2. He's not wrong, really.

Shanny's easy pickings. She's nuts and because she is, it makes it super easy to dismiss anything valid she has to say. She's also a small channel and doesn't really have a mob of airborne support speds at her disposal like Charlie. That's some witch hunting coward shit right there.

Screaming RACIST in unison is lazy and boring. Do something of substance, you fuckwits.

Nosferatu

kiwifarms.net
1. Why is the name blacked out?
2. He's not wrong, really.

Shanny's easy pickings. She's nuts and because she is, it makes it super easy to dismiss anything valid she has to say. She's also a small channel and doesn't really have a mob of airborne support speds at her disposal like Charlie. That's some witch hunting coward shit right there.

Screaming RACIST in unison is lazy and boring. Do something of substance, you fuckwits.
Cliff is a nerdy white guy from Florida who chimps out on twitter. The haydur speds want people to believe he's leading the Florida faction of the KKK.

Overly Piggish Slob

kiwifarms.net
My bad, strawbs, I don't like anyone in HN, I just thought it would be something interesting to read. I didn't mean to offend anyone who likes GG.
I can’t stand Gagging Ground but this seems like an attempt to make Charlene Fatnotlean look like a victim. Strawberry’s point stands. Whoever it is appears to be a lazy Haydur Nation dick sucker going for low hanging fruit like Shanny hoping to get a dick pick or two from Michael Be Dyingalone. I am still dying to know who it is. Who is leaking retarded conversations to gain favor around here with the lolcows of Haydur Nation? Do tell!

BansheeQ

deathfat crusader
kiwifarms.net
Cecil Mcfly released a video about haydur nation

Right I survived the Haydur Nation megamovie. Cecil compiled the entire shit show well but I noticed the convenient favorable editing of Ebeggar too many times. Funnily enough our favorite Captain Save a Ho got left out of the Haydur nation crew line up, was referred to as a commentary channel (he must be big happy) and non of his shit stirring or hypocrisy was mentioned once. If we are going to call out all the Haydur antics why did Charlie's guard dog get a pass?

Oh Hamburgers

Hey fellers!
kiwifarms.net
I can’t stand Gagging Ground but this seems like an attempt to make Charlene Fatnotlean look like a victim. Strawberry’s point stands. Whoever it is appears to be a lazy Haydur Nation dick sucker going for low hanging fruit like Shanny hoping to get a dick pick or two from Michael Be Dyingalone. I am still dying to know who it is. Who is leaking retarded conversations to gain favor around here with the lolcows of Haydur Nation? Do tell!

It's The Geek Room. I blocked it out because I didn't think it was relevant. Probably didn't even need to do that, true.
They don't know anything about Charlie Gold and don't care. He was talking about the convo in Discord because he thought it was weird and I asked for the screenshots. Then I asked if I could share it here. I don't think they even visit the farms. I hope that helps. I honestly just thought it would be something interesting to read. Sorry for all the confusion.