Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

Who should be the next haydur to get a thread?

• DCMediagirl

Votes: 126 24.4%
  • The Gaining Ground

Votes: 93 18.0%
  • Young Dumb Honey Bun

Votes: 266 51.5%
  • Alanna Morris

Votes: 32 6.2%

• Total voters

Nosferatu

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20201122-162455~2.png
Screenshot_20201122-162527~2.png

Screenshot_20201122-162608~2.png

Screenshot_20201122-162023~3.png
And Boxer Queen is On Program Sped (hey girl). Anytime Cliff is not bashed both boxer queen and petskellington/ ms Becky williams rate it autistic because they cannot contain their hate boner for Cliff. she occasionally drops in here to low-key white knight DC and Chuck. Their twitter activity always aligns with their activity here as well.

Believe it or don't, idc but I just want those dummies to know they aren't as clever as they think they are.

Overly Piggish Slob

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1743419
View attachment 1743420
View attachment 1743422
View attachment 1743423
And Boxer Queen is On Program Sped (hey girl). Anytime Cliff is not bashed both boxer queen and petskellington/ ms Becky williams rate it autistic because they cannot contain their hate boner for Cliff. she occasionally drops in here to low-key white knight DC and Chuck. Their twitter activity always aligns with their activity here as well.

Believe it or don't, idc but I just want those dummies to know they aren't as clever as they think they are.
I’ve actually suspected that was Goebbels for awhile now but you make a compelling case. I just combed Overly Piglike Slob’s Twitter feed from the last couple of days and it’s plausible. We’re infested with deathfat lolcows. Call a priest.

Nosferatu

kiwifarms.net
I’ve actually suspected that was Goebbels for awhile now but you make a compelling case. I just combed Overly Piglike Slob’s Twitter feed from the last couple of days and it’s plausible. We’re infested with deathfat lolcows. Call a priest.
I've been sure that was a haydur for awhile now and am certain it's OPS. She always posts here and twitter around the same time with similar talking points and language, usually at the same time as petskellington/msbecky. Her hate boner for Cliff gave her away. I actually don't think DC has an account here, Yaba does-but I've narrowed her down to a few so I don't want to say until I'm more certain.

PetSkellington

kiwifarms.net

I wrote the above post about Mrs. Becky Williams back in June of this year, can assure you I'm not her...she got on my own nerves awhile back.

The Weasel

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
Cliff is a nerdy white guy from Florida who chimps out on twitter. The haydur speds want people to believe he's leading the Florida faction of the KKK.
It sucks that he's not leading the Florida faction tbh (if there is one). 😈
He's a typical flimsy male libtard: he means well, but is a self-righteous dullard like most men of his ilk.
It's wild that Chuck's disciples are trying to demonize him in the manner that they are.
Obviously, in today's world, being a "racist" is the worst sin ever, but they're probably also motivated by how irksome such an accusation would be to a man of his political persuasion.
Whereas a man who didn't cling so hard to the notion of "inclusivity" or whatever other leftist trope (or, tripe?) would have the sense to just laugh at their absurd cries of "RACISM!😱"

Overly Piggish Slob

kiwifarms.net
I've been sure that was a haydur for awhile now and am certain it's OPS. She always posts here and twitter around the same time with similar talking points and language, usually at the same time as petskellington/msbecky. Her hate boner for Cliff gave her away. I actually don't think DC has an account here, Yaba does-but I've narrowed her down to a few so I don't want to say until I'm more certain.
They do not have accounts and they despise us and the way we remind them that they could be mistaken for good year blimps and yet they fascinatingly get wind of these posts quicker than Charlene Herpoorabusedbean reaches for junk food. Pet Skellington /Future MBW caught wind of this almost immediately and Boxer Queen/Overly Pudgy Slob appeared shortly after to snort this off and retweet her passionate denial to her fan base of triple chin cadets who are as brain dead as she is. Coincidence?

Attachments

• DBF7E682-674A-40EB-926D-21603E498540.jpeg
    DBF7E682-674A-40EB-926D-21603E498540.jpeg
    615.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 0C6C3873-BAA9-409C-BB15-886121160E78.jpeg
    0C6C3873-BAA9-409C-BB15-886121160E78.jpeg
    222.8 KB · Views: 59

Moohaddibbs

Sleeper must awaken..and order uber eats at 3am
kiwifarms.net

Nosferatu

kiwifarms.net
They do not have accounts and they despise us and the way we remind them that they could be mistaken for good year blimps and yet they fascinatingly get wind of these posts quicker than Charlene Herpoorabusedbean reaches for junk food. Pet Skellington /Future MBW caught wind of this almost immediately and Boxer Queen/Overly Pudgy Slob appeared shortly after to snort this off and retweet her passionate denial to her fan base of triple chin cadets who are as brain dead as she is. Coincidence?
Nope, not a coincidence. She thinks by posting 'OMG whut guise?' on twitter she's fooling anyone People can draw their own conclusions but I know that's her. On Program Sped is a known troll from her reddit days and has an unnatural obsession with Cliff. Why come in and white knight for Chuck and DC and get on anyone NOT bashing Cliff (not even saying anything positive about him-just saying there are worse then him). They (Boxing/OPS and Pet Skellington/Ms. Becky) just happen to use the same lingo and spelling, and all post at the same time in both places? Not a coincidence. 🐷

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nope, not a coincidence. She thinks by posting 'OMG whut guise?' on twitter she's fooling anyone People can draw their own conclusions but I know that's her. On Program Sped is a known troll from her reddit days and has an unnatural obsession with Cliff. Why come in and white knight for Chuck and DC and get on anyone NOT bashing Cliff (not even saying anything positive about him-just saying there are worse then him). They (Boxing/OPS and Pet Skellington/Ms. Becky) just happen to use the same lingo and spelling, and all post at the same time in both places? Not a coincidence. 🐷
You have drastically underestimated people's compulsion to parrot thoughts and words as if they are their own. Maybe you're right. Maybe you're wrong. But never attribute to malice what can be attributed to rank laziness. The only people in the Haydur Nation who aren't unoriginal, dimwitted guttersnipes are Kate and Belinda.

As far as Boxing Queen goes, I recall she signed up to comment on Fat Fucking Amy and is a regular poster there.

Nosferatu

kiwifarms.net
You have drastically underestimated people's compulsion to parrot thoughts and words as if they are their own. Maybe you're right. Maybe you're wrong. But never attribute to malice what can be attributed to rank laziness. The only people in the Haydur Nation who aren't unoriginal, dimwitted guttersnipes are Kate and Belinda.

As far as Boxing Queen goes, I recall she signed up to comment on Fat Fucking Amy and is a regular poster there.
People can draw their own conclusions about OPS, based on what I've seen I believe it.

And agreed-Kate and Belinda are the only ones who are remotely entertaining and original.

Eta:
Screenshot_20201122-201245~2.png

Who has 'doxxed each other'? I've only ever seen anyone dox themselves.

Nice deflection OPS. And the only people 'sooo invested' is you and your Twitter buddies defending Chuck and stalking Cliff. Notice Ms Becky is in her mentions, as usual.

Last edited:

Alanna Morris

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You did basically the same thing with your rio torxx is multiple kf accounts conspiracy theory a few weeks ago.
No. No i m being accused of being other account .rio torxx is mistress cuckfucker she admit this to me. And that other account was posting things i only said to rio in a persnal phone call.. ..
I m in a fight with stinky butt meat on twitter

Nosferatu

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20201122-204718~2.png

The twitter braindeads are just SO unbothered by being exposed 🤣🤣🤣.

Eta: plot twist? Well if this is true, it's a Twitter braindead anyway. I don't know if she's being sarcastic.
Screenshot_20201122-223532~2.png

And they are STILL going on about this on twitter. But they don't read this thread and they totally don't post here! And apparently, I am a Cliff superfan account.

Last edited:

Boomer

kiwifarms.net
They're so dumb says the sad fat ugly piggy who needs other fat pigs and cows to get actual views.

but guyss... she doesn't read this thread anymore. not only she is a fat sodium McDonalds filled landwhale she is also a liar.
fat liar.jpg

somebody please pick up this whale who only lost 50 elbeeees and so proud of it but can't pat her own back because her arms too short and fat. thank you.

Now I m everyone on kiwifarms these haydur are stupid..
WHY? Why have you come back to infect us with your retarded ways? We've already got a couple of Chucks most loyal butthole lickers taking a break from stalking The Gay Ground to try and blend in with the locals here. Not to sound like drama queen Faggory Michael, "this ain't it sis!" The thought of reading Alanna levels of stupid and retard, I rather watch OPS AND DC and risk dying of despair

Nosferatu

kiwifarms.net
They're so dumb says the sad fat ugly piggy who needs other fat pigs and cows to get actual views.

but guyss... she doesn't read this thread anymore. not only she is a fat sodium McDonalds filled landwhale she is also a liar.
View attachment 1744091

somebody please pick up this whale who only lost 50 elbeeees and so proud of it but can't pat her own back because her arms too short and fat. thank you.
OPSped quit reading this thread- yet within minutes of my post she's in twitter posting screenshots.
Eta: lol Belinda

Screenshot_20201123-081137~2.png

Last edited: