Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

Who should be the next haydur to get a thread?

• DCMediagirl

Votes: 173 24.0%
  • The Gaining Ground

Votes: 125 17.4%
  • Young Dumb Honey Bun

Votes: 372 51.7%
  • Alanna Morris

Votes: 50 6.9%

• Total voters

Time For Timer

I just smoked a whole bunch of crack!
It's because she is an immigrant wamman and she no speak English well... Imagine this dumb bitch prescribing meds... God fucking save her patients :stress:
She still speaks better English than Alanna. Her last few posts look like she just typed in random letters and spaces, hoping that a few of them would make actual words. It's not much better when she speaks in her videos on YouTube either.

This nutcase is going off again:

She is claiming to be freshly back from a drive from "Muncie, IN" (no one believes you, Alanna) to New Castle where she spoke to the dead or some shit. (Note: There is no nearby New Castle or Newcastle near Muncie.) She has revealed that she is able to communicate with the dead, and that she's an empath and an intuitive. A lot of bullshit about how psychic she is, how she shocks Carlos with her knowledge of the other side, and how she's been giving tarot readings for 30 years, etc.

She's claiming that her lies are just trolling, and that people are doxxing innocent people instead of her - again. She's lecturing about how if anyone sets fire to that address - that supposedly isn't her address - that they'll be responsible for the deaths of a poor, innocent family, though. She's been up all night receiving these death threats via phone calls - but she refuses to upload any of the messages/calls because someone would just say she's faking them. Instead, she's being "rationile and coharent" by sperging on livestream about it, instead of revealing these death threats.

Shut up, Alanna. No one believes this bullshit. You're a liar, a grifter, and a lunatic.

Last edited:
youngdumbbroke.png

which actually mean "i'm worried if amber won't upload i will have nothing to upload either. oh how am i gonna pay for my luxury london apartment which wilne also resides in?"
alot of her "insights and opinions" lately don't sit well with her viewers.

Rasputin's Side Piece

What's a farm without a ho?
This nutcase is going off again:

She is claiming to be freshly back from a drive from "Muncie, IN" (no one believes you, Alanna) to New Castle where she spoke to the dead or some shit. (Note: There is no nearby New Castle or Newcastle near Muncie.) She has revealed that she is able to communicate with the dead, and that she's an empath and an intuitive. A lot of bullshit about how psychic she is, how she shocks Carlos with her knowledge of the other side, and how she's been giving tarot readings for 30 years, etc.

She's claiming that her lies are just trolling, and that people are doxxing innocent people instead of her - again. She's lecturing about how if anyone sets fire to that address - that supposedly isn't her address - that they'll be responsible for the deaths of a poor, innocent family, though. She's been up all night receiving these death threats via phone calls - but she refuses to upload any of the messages/calls because someone would just say she's faking them. Instead, she's being "rationile and coharent" by sperging on livestream about it, instead of revealing these death threats.

Shut up, Alanna. No one believes this bullshit. You're a liar, a grifter, and a lunatic.
She keeps saying that showing the neighborhood In the HamPlanet vid was a dox move because now no one will talk to the detectives that are trying to find her "missing sister." Because I'm sure that all the folks around there caught that particular video.

I don't understand how showing a neighborhood on a video is considered doxing and dangerous, because Alanna says she doesn't live there.

She was admitting to lying numerous times "just to see what would stick." Alanna admits she's a BIG FAT LIAR and she trolls KF "just to show them how it feels" or some dumb shit. Now she's sucking up to Fat Mama Angey Lee and her little troll for some reason--maybe for the sex. I guess they are her new "community."

She keeps saying that showing the neighborhood In the HamPlanet vid was a dox move because now no one will talk to the detectives that are trying to find her "missing sister." Because I'm sure that all the folks around there caught that particular video.

I don't understand how showing a neighborhood on a video is considered doxing and dangerous, because Alanna says she doesn't live there.

She was admitting to lying numerous times "just to see what would stick." Alanna admits she's a BIG FAT LIAR and she trolls KF "just to show them how it feels" or some dumb shit. Now she's sucking up to Fat Mama Angey Lee and her little troll for some reason--maybe for the sex. I guess they are her new "community."
Apparently she's in Muncie Indiana? FFS

Gaitlord

Confederate Fag
She's already got 100 pounds of fillers in a 50 pound face.
Looks like it anyway, which is going to be hilariously horrific when she does get (more?) fillers. Her weight seems to yo yo or steadily increase, which is bad news when it comes to facial fillers. It causes them to migrate and you end up with “pillow face” like Kylie Jenner, who now looks like that cat lady plastic surgery monstrosity while being under 25 years old. I know girls IRL like this, and I can’t even look at them because they look like their faces are about to explode all over me. I can’t wait. Please, dumb cunt, get all the fillers Hamber’s name can afford you!

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan

escándalo

Person of Interest
I was looking at dumb cunts latest videos and I have a feeling visitors are catching on to this thread since we have started criticising her there has been a growing amount of dislikes and "negative" comments calling her out. The Cecil Mcfly definitely did not help her either Cecil wrecks her swiftly.

Her core demographic is retards / simps and those are the only ones who will stay. She looks like shit though, you should not be having fillers at that age anyways it always goes bad usually or you have to cough up and go to a good surgeon.

Goal Tendie

Honoring Our Lord Hunger
View attachment 1856798The kids go too far with the comedy 🤣 I don't know what's more laughable ...this, or the folks that actually think the FBI will get involved in their petty ass dumpster fires.
This, coming from a channel with multiple super engaging hosts that averages a whopping 1000 views on videos that are almost solely centered on making fun of one person, ShannyForChrist. It's like an older sibling telling mommy when little brother finally halfheartedly slapped back once or twice after 2 straight years of swirlies.

Faaaat.