Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

Who should be the next haydur to get a thread?

• DCMediagirl

Votes: 173 24.0%
  • The Gaining Ground

Votes: 125 17.4%
  • Young Dumb Honey Bun

Votes: 372 51.7%
  • Alanna Morris

Votes: 50 6.9%

• Total voters

Malory

Oh shut up, I bet you're barren
She definitely did. Ther's more on it in her thread. She has struck channels before and bragged about it. Jen or Gene likely did it under another name to cover their tracks, but Jen is a spiteful, vindictive person so i 100% believe it was her.
He's also saying it could have been a stalker? I feel like I've heard his girlfriend claim multiple stalkers at this point. Could be misremembering.

Edit for English

Last edited:

Malory

Oh shut up, I bet you're barren
Robin the Explorer drama commentary

Recap:
Kya feels like she will be the next target. She thinks she needs a backup account.
She says that somebody made a video about her but I can't find anything.
She doesn't really know what happened

So she knows nothing and used the whole situation to talk about herself? I've never heard of her so maybe its a good publicity move.

Moohaddibbs

Sleeper must awaken..and order uber eats at 3am
Out of all the haydur orbiters Alanna was the one deserving a thread of her own, neither Charlie nor Callie.
She could have been contained there, whilst allowing her madness to fester and unravel.
I've muted her from day one but the constant interaction is getting tiresome ngl

Spell check edit

Stifler's Mom

Cake & sodomy
True, but most POIs aren't using the Farms as a base of operation for their trolling plans.
I agree 100%. These threads are to watch the idiots who bottom feed on the mentally ill obese people they 'react to' on youtube. Alanna isn't even a youtuber currently and is just some boringly insane woman who talks rubbish. None of her drama is funny or interesting. It is incoherent and pure mental illness. Giving her a platform here to post her rabid ranting and weird 'songs' is not what the thread is meant to be about. I stopped reading the thread when she appeared and have just checked back after a couple months hoping she was gone, just to find it as bad as ever. Can she get her own thread maybe to shit up with her bullshit so we can continue to laugh at reactors?
This is the most cringe making thing I have seen on here. I actually felt second hand embarrassment through the screen. WHY? I thought it was impossible to be more pathetic than Amy, but, well here we are.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
Can she get her own thread
Yeah, she can. The standards to begin a thread have been greatly relaxed:
In a conversation I had with @Daisymae, I came up with an idea for promoting new content. A challenge I've had in helping people submit new threads is balancing: the need for information, keeping the task simple enough anyone can do it in one sitting, and also being an objective standard with rules anyone can understand. A step towards this is what I will call the Postcard Rule.

1609437507405.png

If you can fill out this postcard, you can post your thread. Mods will still delete obvious PA requests and anything substandard to this.
So feel free to make a thread for her and once that's done I'll threadban her from this thread.

Painted Pig

I thought I made myself clear in Boston.
remember this boring dolt?
I guess she's back. great timing thinkpink. haydur nation is a bustling juggernaut full of untapped potential and undiscovered hot takes.

ETA
for those who are newer, Thinkpink29 was a basic bitch reaction channel who made videos on the usual suspects then disappeared for a year
20210121_222211.jpg20210121_222222.jpg

bonus
20210121_222231.jpglol this nigga. I've never seen someone so involved with something they claim to have nothing to do with.
"why are y'all talking about me I haven't made a video in over a year? like... the fuck"

Last edited:

BansheeQ

deathfat crusader
Peanut had no intention of hashing anything out with Alanna, she read her subs were asking her not to have her on and ignored their requests to boot her. She knows full well having such a stinking trash fire of a live stream is gonna bring in views from anti's and haydurs and went ahead anyway. Alanna was inchorrent and slurring her speech, I don't know if its from meds, alcohol or a mental illness itself but home girl wasn't all there. Stop high horsing and being the moral police for haydur nation in regards to picking on fat chicks and then have a disturbed person on so you can have your own shitty version of bloodsports.

DC uses Alanna to attack people and Peanut used her for views. I am failing to see how one side is winning the moral high ground here.

Stifler's Mom

Cake & sodomy
Yeah, she can. The standards to begin a thread have been greatly relaxed:

So feel free to make a thread for her and once that's done I'll threadban her from this thread.
Even though I mentioned her getting her own thread instead, I think you should threadban her regardless. There’s nothing positive or even funny she can add to this thread and she constantly breaks the rules by contacting all the people being discussed. The Farms is fun to watch people like her, not to engage with them or have to deal with them constantly posting retarded diss songs and trying to dox people we don’t even care about,

If anyone misses her they can start one?

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan

Even though I mentioned her getting her own thread instead, I think you should threadban her regardless. There’s nothing positive or even funny she can add to this thread and she constantly breaks the rules by contacting all the people being discussed. The Farms is fun to watch people like her, not to engage with them or have to deal with them constantly posting retarded diss songs and trying to dox people we don’t even care about,

If anyone misses her they can start one?
She will probably start shitting up random BP threads if she was banned from this thread without her own one to post in.

Alanna Morris

Person of Interest
You know what is really sad about is whole thing about me going on peanut channel .Is i really thought that these ppl wanted to works shit out . i thought they had finally seen i am a human being . gg said i wont say a thing to her ..
The minute i went on ..
full on attach from gg . peanut has never give me a chance . they wanted there so i would stop going after them .
To make fun of as they was doing before i went up .
Peanut cry waaa Alanna is mentally ill .
waaa ignore. Her.
Peanut lets bring Alanna so we can attack her .
And then cry victim. Talk shit to her.
And over talk her when she tries to talk.
The same about you ppl here .
Lets engage with Alanna. Talk shit to Alanna .
I talk back to you ppl . even answer your question. Fill your fucking request for songs.
I shitting the thread . YOU PPL ARE VICTIM

Peanut is the one who does not know how to communicate like an adult . she attacks GG attacks . GG spoke the truth he never want to apologize to me periodt . that is why i never believe him in the first place . all he ever did was lie to my face.
you want to know why i am never be well with my mental illness.
it is because i dont have the peace to get well.
I m constantly poke and pruded at .
doxxing is not going make me mentally well.
Its mental torture.
Encourging Negz to rall me up with his constant dehumanizing me not going to help me be well mentally .
HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO BE STABLE.
MENTALLY WELL .
WHEN I AM FUCK WITH FROM EVERY FUCKING CORNER ON THE INTERNET FOR ENTERTAINMENT .
i have tha right to exist on the internet as do you , them.
The constant mental pruding . Mental torture.
You ppl and them .

I thought i was going to be treated like a human on peanut s channel . but nope i was treated like an animal . what is the reason to ask me to explain my fucking self when the minute i open my mouth.
i m dog pile by gg and peanut .
They pulled me up on their panel to shit on me to me face in person.
If i was given the respect as a human then they would got a human ..
My mental illness is getting worst because gg peanut and negz see it as entertainment to push me .
to poke at me .
just like you ppl here do . you prude and taunt until you get a reaction from me and then cry victim .
HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO GET HELP .
WHEN THE MOMENT I COME BACK TO MY CHANNEL AFTER I GET HELP..
THERE YOU PPL AND GG'S SUPPORTERS COMING FLOGGING IN LIKE FLIES TO A PILE OF SHIT .
TO TAUNT AND POKE UNTIL I BREAK DOWN AND GIVE YOU A REACTION .
THEN HERE YOU PPL AND GG PEANUT NEGZ CRY VICTIM.
I AM NOT YOU PPL AND GG PEANUT NEGZ SOCIAL EXPERIMENT NOR AM I YOUR ENTERTAINMENT.
YOU WANT ME MENTALLY WELL THEN STOP PRUDING AND TAUNTING ME.
GG is full of shit . He dont talk about me . But you encourage the hate and harassment GG .
As with you ppl. Them a like .You dont want me mentally well .
So go sit down with your bullshit .

BansheeQ

deathfat crusader
My mental illness is getting worst because gg peanut and negz see it as entertainment to push me .
to poke at me .
just like you ppl here do . you prude and taunt until you get a reaction from me and then cry victim .

As with you ppl. Them a like .You dont want me mentally well .
So go sit down with your bullshit .

This is the last time I will address this. GET.OFF.THE.INTERNET

You engage to get attention, you lash out to get attention, you cry to get attention.

If you have any consideration to look after your mental well being shut down all your accounts, walk away and focus on therapy and medication that will help you. Delete all these people's emails, phone numbers and leave those discord servers. The choice is entirely your own at the end of the day but no one here is going to give you sympathy, take accountability and walk away from this dumpster fire.

Alanna Morris

Person of Interest
This is the last time I will address this. GET.OFF.THE.INTERNET

You engage to get attention, you lash out to get attention, you cry to get attention.

If you have any consideration to look after your mental well being shut down all your accounts, walk away and focus on therapy and medication that will help you. Delete all these people's emails, phone numbers and leave those discord servers. The choice is entirely your own at the end of the day but no one here is going to give you sympathy, take accountability and walk away from this dumpster fire.
This is the last time I going to address this .
How about you fucks and gg peanut and negz simply leave me the fuck alone periodt .
When i m on my channel they choice to come and lurk .
As do you ppl . how about just simply dont click on my channel .
I dont need to walk away from something i had before these ppl existed.
Prime example you . i just made a post here.
You could of simply just ignored it .but here we fucking are.