Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

Who should be the next haydur to get a thread?

• DCMediagirl

Votes: 185 24.3%
  • The Gaining Ground

Votes: 133 17.5%
  • Young Dumb Honey Bun

Votes: 391 51.3%
  • Alanna Morris

Votes: 53 7.0%

• Total voters
So in Queen Gerbil Butt’s latest live she said “many people” requested her to paint a lovely night scene. After a few bong hits and probably numerous percocets she ended up with what I can only describe as a retarded llama/rabbit that has been put through a wood chipper. Future museum quality artwork for sure.
98A4C802-A998-4062-8FAB-86E2C62C33FE.png
09394FEE-EF72-444C-A6A0-BDC4370A1DF8.png

Goal Tendie

Honoring Our Lord Hunger
So in Queen Gerbil Butt’s latest live she said “many people” requested her to paint a lovely night scene. After a few bong hits and probably numerous percocets she ended up with what I can only describe as a retarded llama/rabbit that has been put through a wood chipper. Future museum quality artwork for sure. View attachment 1942047View attachment 1942050
She started that knowing she didn't have enough white paint and not knowing at all how to achieve the end result. If she dropped acid it would be a lot more interesting, at least.

She's been awfully boring lately, but
the one thing she's been trying to spice her lives up with is coyly mentioning that she's apparently doing sex cam stuff with a guy or guys.

And by coyly, because she has absolutely no subtlety or couth, I mean she keeps mentioning it, as it's the only thing she's got to talk about. She has claimed that, and begging pardons if this is not verbatim because the end phrase coming from her mouth made me ill enough that I skipped forward immediately: "all these women who tear each other down over weight? Well, a lot of men don't care how fat. All men care about is a wet sloppy pussy."

It was early in this stream, before 10 minutes.

My general guess, because she's been spending time watching KingCobraJFS and seeing the numbers he pulls, is that she's taking a page from his crusty book and turning to Chaturbate or something similar.

Rasputin's Side Piece

What's a farm without a ho?
She started that knowing she didn't have enough white paint and not knowing at all how to achieve the end result. If she dropped acid it would be a lot more interesting, at least.

She's been awfully boring lately, but
the one thing she's been trying to spice her lives up with is coyly mentioning that she's apparently doing sex cam stuff with a guy or guys.

And by coyly, because she has absolutely no subtlety or couth, I mean she keeps mentioning it, as it's the only thing she's got to talk about. She has claimed that, and begging pardons if this is not verbatim because the end phrase coming from her mouth made me ill enough that I skipped forward immediately: "all these women who tear each other down over weight? Well, a lot of men don't care how fat. All men care about is a wet sloppy pussy."

It was early in this stream, before 10 minutes.

My general guess, because she's been spending time watching KingCobraJFS and seeing the numbers he pulls, is that she's taking a page from his crusty book and turning to Chaturbate or something similar.
Yeah, I watched that part where she said that guys--"even good-looking ones"--only care about a wet sloppy pussy. Which definitely works in her favor, because they wouldn't then care about her fat ugly body or her gargoyle face OR her cray-cray ways.

I don't believe I'd brag about it, bitch.

And, to avoid double-posting, I cannot decide which is the worst: her horrible singing, her ridiculous childish "art", or her disgusting cooking.

Well, a lot of men don't care how fat. All men care about is a wet sloppy pussy."
To be fair, this is true. Plenty of fat, ugly, gross women believe themselves to be the hottest thing since sliced bread because they dicked down regularly. Just look at Sagi. Granted she got confidence and it not a total eye sore, but she's still massive. Men will "swipe right" on all profiles and DM every single match in the hopes of getting a leg over, it's pretty pathetic but it also falsely inflates the ego's of those who would never get a second look at in real life. Many men will simply fuck anything with a heartbeat.

Remember the good ol' days when she got a big head and started putting out merchandise, then got her nose out of joint when people started giving her the side-eye over it? Good times.
She did one video that was genuinely funny, everything else was repetitive. That ambercon thing gave all of those losers a huge head for literally no reason. I’m not surprised sarcastic potato moped out pretty soon afterwards. That CXNT loser is back as well.
4FA6DD1B-83BA-4B53-9887-141BB8CD4DD5.jpeg

Yeah, go ahead. It went so well the first time. Everyone’s channels are going viral.

I give other Kiwi's a lot of credit if they can sit through Hussy's videos. I can tolerate most haydurs, but I just cannot stand his voice. Same with Peanut when she starts getting loud its like fingernails on a chalkboard. Sometimes Who Is She has funny stuff but she is constantly interrupting her guests and is always making inside jokes about her discord. Maybe I'm just too picky. lol Thankfully, if I want to know what they are saying and how they are making fools of themselves, I just come here.

So in Queen Gerbil Butt’s latest live she said “many people” requested her to paint a lovely night scene. After a few bong hits and probably numerous percocets she ended up with what I can only describe as a retarded llama/rabbit that has been put through a wood chipper. Future museum quality artwork for sure.

That looks like the same painting she painted a few days ago. She only knows one design
Sorry, I guess she took down that other video because I can't find it now

Samarye

I Love meatballs. BUT I DIDNT FUCKING SAY THAT!
Lol. Shes been doxed already i think. Still amusing tho. Lmfao.

It cracks me up she has such few viewers. Sometimes i tried to watch her dumb shit. Always end up noping out tho. Shes so boring. Gets stoned. Reads chat. Blah blah. She treats youtube like its a yahoo chatroom from the early 2000s.

Shes been on chantals lives a lot recently. Cos drama prolly.

On that ms hussy person. Good god. Idk if ive ever wanted to punch anybody as badly as i want to sock hussy, jen, and angrey ree.

Goal Tendie

Honoring Our Lord Hunger
She did one video that was genuinely funny, everything else was repetitive. That ambercon thing gave all of those losers a huge head for literally no reason. I’m not surprised sarcastic potato moped out pretty soon afterwards. That CXNT loser is back as well.
Haven't seen that name in a while. Other than the ambercon appearance, what did CXNT do to get on the shitlist? She was dead useful in doing early screenrecording and used to post here before Amber reached the peak of Mount Boring.

Angey Lee Lawrence
Edmondson Village Apartments
Building C
Apt 15
11040 129 Street Northwest
Edmonton,AB T5M OY3 Canada
She was incredibly manic in this one. Usually easy to listen to at 2x speed, she was zooming her mouth here.
Despite how late this went up, she was pissy that nobody was there, including her real life friend Vince.
Says if anything happens to her on live in her bad neighborhood, the best person to contact would be MT.
Made a gleeful comment that a lady she walked near was "fucked up" on something. Channeled LifeByJen's attitude when there was a vehicle crash outside Jen's window.
Says she's applied for a work-from-home job that requires her not to be shy, "which, apparently I'm not."
Admits she's been really lazy when it comes to cooking and cleaning. "Need therapy! ... Two more days. Two more days." What she really needs is to be talking to her therapist about how she can slow down on smoking, eating, and chugging down fewer various forms of marijuana and energy drinks constantly to replace her old addictions.
Once again mentions Tyler, the guy who brought up and continually poked at her apparent gerbil trauma: "he's okay, not so bad, just got some weird-ass jokes."
Tells MT "we are both bipolar bitches. I think that's why we get along." Yeah. Getting along looks a lot like one person mooning after the other one while they make fun of your body. That's true friendship.
"As long as I'm on the right combination of meds, I'm not messy." Immediately after purposely showing the building she claims is her home, saying she's doxing herself.
Obviously attempting to be facetious, "I shove dildos up my bootyhole too. It's awesome. For strangers online. 'Cause I crave men. Need so much attention from men."
Walks through her building's hallways after midnight loudly fussing at Vince for not showing up to her live as soon as she went on.
Also once again mentions MT, and how he's the only one who's seen her hallways until now. This starts to feel like creepy name-dropping after a while.
Says she has some friends who know her and her situation, who have given her money to dye her hair and get some food orders. Recall once again that she ordered from at least two dispensaries in a 3-day period and Cookie-Monstered a good quarter of what she picked up on the way home from getting the second order. "Yes, they're meds, so you can kiss my ass."
Leaves to go watch a live of some guy sitting in a haunted hotel.
alapt.jpg
A slight correction to her dox, apartment number appears to be 45. "There's my door. You can tell that by the art."
(Sorry for the large image, spoilered it because it wasn't showing up as a thumbnail.)

Rasputin's Side Piece

Angey Lee Lawrence
Edmondson Village Apartments
Building C
Apt 15
11040 129 Street Northwest
Edmonton,AB T5M OY3 CanadaView attachment 1943042View attachment 1943041

Haven't seen that name in a while. Other than the ambercon appearance, what did CXNT do to get on the shitlist? She was dead useful in doing early screenrecording and used to post here before Amber reached the peak of Mount Boring.

She was incredibly manic in this one. Usually easy to listen to at 2x speed, she was zooming her mouth here.
Despite how late this went up, she was pissy that nobody was there, including her real life friend Vince.
Says if anything happens to her on live in her bad neighborhood, the best person to contact would be MT.
Made a gleeful comment that a lady she walked near was "fucked up" on something. Channeled LifeByJen's attitude when there was a vehicle crash outside Jen's window.
Says she's applied for a work-from-home job that requires her not to be shy, "which, apparently I'm not."
Admits she's been really lazy when it comes to cooking and cleaning. "Need therapy! ... Two more days. Two more days." What she really needs is to be talking to her therapist about how she can slow down on smoking, eating, and chugging down fewer various forms of marijuana and energy drinks constantly to replace her old addictions.
Once again mentions Tyler, the guy who brought up and continually poked at her apparent gerbil trauma: "he's okay, not so bad, just got some weird-ass jokes."
Tells MT "we are both bipolar bitches. I think that's why we get along." Yeah. Getting along looks a lot like one person mooning after the other one while they make fun of your body. That's true friendship.
"As long as I'm on the right combination of meds, I'm not messy." Immediately after purposely showing the building she claims is her home, saying she's doxing herself.
Obviously attempting to be facetious, "I shove dildos up my bootyhole too. It's awesome. For strangers online. 'Cause I crave men. Need so much attention from men."
Walks through her building's hallways after midnight loudly fussing at Vince for not showing up to her live as soon as she went on.
Also once again mentions MT, and how he's the only one who's seen her hallways until now. This starts to feel like creepy name-dropping after a while.
Says she has some friends who know her and her situation, who have given her money to dye her hair and get some food orders. Recall once again that she ordered from at least two dispensaries in a 3-day period and Cookie-Monstered a good quarter of what she picked up on the way home from getting the second order. "Yes, they're meds, so you can kiss my ass."
Leaves to go watch a live of some guy sitting in a haunted hotel.
A slight correction to her dox, apartment number appears to be 45. "There's my door. You can tell that by the art."
(Sorry for the large image, spoilered it because it wasn't showing up as a thumbnail.)
I am wondering why our least-favorite Kiwi felt the need to make a fake account just to dox Angey: @Angey Lee Rodent Ass Are Persons of Interest allowed to make fake accounts?

Mods?

She can't go 20 minutes without smoking pot. Keeps trying to say its medicine. Unless you have a serious, "non able to walk around your neighborhood in the middle of a cold night" condition, I highly doubt a reputable doctor is going to tell you to spend your whole days and nights smoking pot, looking up new forms of THC, wanting to buy perfume related to it and making it run your whole life. Sure Angey. She is like a pain killer addict; where am I going to buy it, talks about it constantly, "let's get baked", what kinds can I get, how can I get other people to buy it for me, etc.
I thoght she was doxed a long time ago and no one cares.

Alanna Morris

Person of Interest
She can't go 20 minutes without smoking pot. Keeps trying to say its medicine. Unless you have a serious, "non able to walk around your neighborhood in the middle of a cold night" condition, I highly doubt a reputable doctor is going to tell you to spend your whole days and nights smoking pot, looking up new forms of THC, wanting to buy perfume related to it and making it run your whole life. Sure Angey. She is like a pain killer addict; where am I going to buy it, talks about it constantly, "let's get baked", what kinds can I get, how can I get other people to buy it for me, etc.
I thoght she was doxed a long time ago and no one cares.
S o many ppl have been saying their concerned about angry son. Now on the for front of her being a chat sex worker . i guess someone feels the need of putting up that info .
Like i said before on my channel i could careless about her .

Angela posted a picture of her fat ass in ugly ill-fitting lingerie on IG.
Capture+_2021-02-23-09-17-22-1.png
She's been so upset lately at her low viewer count. It's hilarious. I guess the sex talk didn't get her any attention either so she's attempting "sexy" pictures again. She mustn't have gotten the hint when she had to shut down her OnlyFans because there wasn't a single subscriber. Keep telling people you're not desperate, Angry.

Angela posted a picture of her fat ass in ugly ill-fitting lingerie on IG.
She's been so upset lately at her low viewer count. It's hilarious. I guess the sex talk didn't get her any attention either so she's attempting "sexy" pictures again. She mustn't have gotten the hint when she had to shut down her OnlyFans because there wasn't a single subscriber. Keep telling people you're not desperate, Angry.
Imagine being 36, looking like a 56 year old obese grandma and attempting to be some UwU kawaii 18 year old. I know I said earlier that most men will stick their dicks in anything with a pulse but fuck me, she is one hell of a boner killer with her poor attempts of being sexy and cute. Guaranteed some tard somewhere will give her a compliment so she'll stay in this delusion of being a desirable sex vixen

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
It's gotta sting when Chantal could get subscribers on OnlyFans and she couldn't.

Rasputin's Side Piece

Just watched as much as I could stomach of Angey's "Walk In the Dark" video...
sounds like she's launching a career in Phone Sex. I'm sure she has much bring to the...er, table?

Perfect. As long as the customer doesn't see her, and she doesn't sing, maybe it will work out.

ETA: I am useless when it comes to archiving. If anyone wants to help, it would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Goal Tendie

Honoring Our Lord Hunger
Just watched as much as I could stomach of Angey's "Walk In the Dark" video...
sounds like she's launching a career in Phone Sex. I'm sure she has much bring to the...er, table?

Perfect. As long as the customer doesn't see her, and she doesn't sing, maybe it will work out.
Can you imagine paying money to jerk off to someone's voice and they break out into that horrible wracking smoker's cough she has?

Or they break out into a bunch of what they think is cool teen slang like "yo bishesssss" to try to sound younger while obviously sporting the voice of your wrinkliest auntie?

Or they break out into the stereotypical Indian voice she uses when she's feeling sassy and/or uncomfortable?

... but there's a jagged little peg for every scabrous hole.