Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

Boob Gravy

Gimme a liter o' gravy, I don't want a large Farva
kiwifarms.net
Hussy grumbling over accusations

(Can’t archive because .vn isn’t working properly).

As much as I don't like either of them, I kind of want to see Chantal fire back at the Ms Hussy channel (as she continually threatens and did again on live today) for violating the ToS by being created after the Ms Glorie one got suspended. I'd like to see that whole gofundme new computer thing be an absolute fucking waste other than he scammed a new computer from a bunch of morons.

This moron doesn't seem to understand how his channel could be gone at the snap of a finger. All these idiots pouring money into him for a computer to make a channel that nets him hardly anything and which has absolutely nothing of value or interest to say.

The numbers also speak for themselves:

-90.JPG
averages.JPG

His "YouTube career" is a joke, and I know it!

Boob Gravy

Gimme a liter o' gravy, I don't want a large Farva
kiwifarms.net

Why is he so convinced that nothing can stop him from being on YouTube when he's already been banned once? Delusion is rife with this one.

ETA:

manipulation.JPG

So are we going to see a manipulation arc coming soon where Ken claims he is actually MtF to get one over on Chinny? Nice of his fans to encourage this angle.

Last edited:

DutchOven

kiwifarms.net
I gotcha
=Ms. Hussy Twitter Tantrum"]
View attachment 1958354
John's Peanut Gallery did make an interesting point in her Livestream the other day that it's ridiculous he spends $100s a month on scratch cards, designer hats and other junk but can't save up enough monkey to buy a computer. Regardless, every single person who donated deserves to have their money taken for being such re.tards. I can't even be mad at the annoying cunt for doing the GFM, he capitalises on their stupidity and they got what they deserved

Rasputin's Side Piece

What's a farm without a ho?
kiwifarms.net
Summary from Angey Lee's latest live. I decided to kill some time to see if I’m missing something. Highlights follow, with uninspired commentary from me:

“People don’t like the drama that follows me. It’s not my fault and it’s not my fuckin’ problem either, so I don’t give a fuck. Everybody needs to worry about their own garden, not mine, because mine is nobody’s business but mine.”

“I’m still, literally in crisis state, so if you can’t deal with that, that’s your problem.”

Takes a moment to show off her hot pink dildo. A couple of comments about S&M…”A little S&M never hurt anybody…”, “Horsewhips, yes!”

Now saying that people who criticize her, “Don’t pay her bills. They’re jellies.” (Jealous of what? Takes the opportunity to pop a THC gummy—on top of all the bud she’s smoking.) “Stoner chicks rule.”

“A friend will support anything and everything you do—even if they don’t agree with it.” Wrong, girl. A friend will call you on your bullshit.

“You are responsible for your own happiness. Work on your own garden, your own self, your own soul, and happiness will surround you. Make yourself happy.” So, it’s all about you and you alone.

“There is no fucking difference between somebody smoking pot and somebody having some drinks. No fucking difference.” So, drunk all the time vs. high all the time, right Angey?

Bragging about what a great mom she is/was. Always makes sure the child has food first. Had a high-stress job but hung in there for the sake of the kid. Guess what, Angey. That’s what all decent moms do. NO BRAG JUST FACT. She worked until she didn’t want to anymore, so now she’s just getting high all day. But her therapist is okay with her being on line. But she says she is winging it and “literally living day by day and a lot of people don’t get that.” Guess what, Angey, grown-ups have struggles. We ALL do. As a fifty year-old woman, you should know that. You’re no snowflake. Stop making yourself out as a hero because you feed your son.

“There’s no shame in asking for help when you need it.” Agreed, but don’t show off your vast array of drugs while poor-mouthing on GoFundMe. Drugs cost a lot of money. Not to mention, you have family that would not let you starve.

In summary, you stay as high as possible with the drugs you can afford, you claim that your child does not go without, yet you beg for money on the internet. And you are boring

Goal Tendie

Honoring Our Lord Hunger
kiwifarms.net
Summary from Angey Lee's latest live. I decided to kill some time to see if I’m missing something. Highlights follow, with uninspired commentary from me:

“People don’t like the drama that follows me. It’s not my fault and it’s not my fuckin’ problem either, so I don’t give a fuck. Everybody needs to worry about their own garden, not mine, because mine is nobody’s business but mine.”

“I’m still, literally in crisis state, so if you can’t deal with that, that’s your problem.”

Takes a moment to show off her hot pink dildo. A couple of comments about S&M…”A little S&M never hurt anybody…”, “Horsewhips, yes!”

Now saying that people who criticize her, “Don’t pay her bills. They’re jellies.” (Jealous of what? Takes the opportunity to pop a THC gummy—on top of all the bud she’s smoking.) “Stoner chicks rule.”

“A friend will support anything and everything you do—even if they don’t agree with it.” Wrong, girl. A friend will call you on your bullshit.

“You are responsible for your own happiness. Work on your own garden, your own self, your own soul, and happiness will surround you. Make yourself happy.” So, it’s all about you and you alone.

“There is no fucking difference between somebody smoking pot and somebody having some drinks. No fucking difference.” So, drunk all the time vs. high all the time, right Angey?

Bragging about what a great mom she is/was. Always makes sure the child has food first. Had a high-stress job but hung in there for the sake of the kid. Guess what, Angey. That’s what all decent moms do. NO BRAG JUST FACT. She worked until she didn’t want to anymore, so now she’s just getting high all day. But her therapist is okay with her being on line. But she says she is winging it and “literally living day by day and a lot of people don’t get that.” Guess what, Angey, grown-ups have struggles. We ALL do. As a fifty year-old woman, you should know that. You’re no snowflake. Stop making yourself out as a hero because you feed your son.

“There’s no shame in asking for help when you need it.” Agreed, but don’t show off your vast array of drugs while poor-mouthing on GoFundMe. Drugs cost a lot of money. Not to mention, you have family that would not let you starve.

In summary, you stay as high as possible with the drugs you can afford, you claim that your child does not go without, yet you beg for money on the internet. And you are boring

A little background about her latest bitching:

1. Munching and Chatting allowed some speculation about Angey to run for a bit in her stream last night. It was just boring chuckles over the thought of angey as a sex chat worker.
2. Angey left her friend Reaper's live the other night to start her own live, stating it had gotten too depressing over there. Reaper's lives are slow and boring, but what can be gathered is that someone else in the live was having an emotional day, and Angey didn't like it. Despite most of her videos being depressing and emotional.

Reaper heard back that Angey complained about the live being too much to deal with, and said essentially that angey could have just told her this to her face instead of making a snarky comment in a video.

While Reaper was stating these things, Angey was acting oblivious and talking fatly about food, until she couldn't ignore it anymore.
20210301_092210.jpg
Also, she has found a true friend in Latina Jay AKA BBW 420 Latina Jay Vlogs. That lady is reassuring Angey constantly that all your troubles can be smoked away. That "true friends just go along with whatever you want to do, even if they don't agree with it" shit is how we get more Foodie Beauties.

Overall, she's becoming unwatchable even for me. She desperately needs a co-host to bounce off of to keep her from talking so much about herself and her drugs. She interrogates every new person that pops into the chat, and not in a friendly welcoming tone, which is off-putting for getting new interaction. And she also has discovered "the bar" at GHSLTV, yet another livestream storeroom of degenerate substance abusers that delete every stream after it's done. She used to brag about how she'd separated herself from her old addict life, but she keeps finding new addicts to glom onto.

Rasputin's Side Piece

kiwifarms.net
A little background about her latest bitching:

1. Munching and Chatting allowed some speculation about Angey to run for a bit in her stream last night. It was just boring chuckles over the thought of angey as a sex chat worker.
2. Angey left her friend Reaper's live the other night to start her own live, stating it had gotten too depressing over there. Reaper's lives are slow and boring, but what can be gathered is that someone else in the live was having an emotional day, and Angey didn't like it. Despite most of her videos being depressing and emotional.

Reaper heard back that Angey complained about the live being too much to deal with, and said essentially that angey could have just told her this to her face instead of making a snarky comment in a video.

While Reaper was stating these things, Angey was acting oblivious and talking fatly about food, until she couldn't ignore it anymore.
View attachment 1960215
Also, she has found a true friend in Latina Jay AKA BBW 420 Latina Jay Vlogs. That lady is reassuring Angey constantly that all your troubles can be smoked away. That "true friends just go along with whatever you want to do, even if they don't agree with it" shit is how we get more Foodie Beauties.

Overall, she's becoming unwatchable even for me. She desperately needs a co-host to bounce off of to keep her from talking so much about herself and her drugs. She interrogates every new person that pops into the chat, and not in a friendly welcoming tone, which is off-putting for getting new interaction. And she also has discovered "the bar" at GHSLTV, yet another livestream storeroom of degenerate substance abusers that delete every stream after it's done. She used to brag about how she'd separated herself from her old addict life, but she keeps finding new addicts to glom onto.
You are so right...her chats are always about the high life, and she claims to be recovering. But it appears she has replaced one addiction with another.

It seems to me that everywhere she goes she makes enemies. No one likes her.

And, you know, if it's none of our business then GET OFF YOUTUBE. You are not making money at it, you are making an ugly old fool of yourself. Just stop.

Smoovy Jay

Currently kissing Nicolas' wiener
kiwifarms.net
John's Peanut Gallery did make an interesting point in her Livestream the other day that it's ridiculous he spends $100s a month on scratch cards, designer hats and other junk but can't save up enough monkey to buy a computer. Regardless, every single person who donated deserves to have their money taken for being such re.tards. I can't even be mad at the annoying cunt for doing the GFM, he capitalises on their stupidity and they got what they deserved
There’s no way Hussy’s hats are real. Everything about Hussy screams knock-off.

LonelyEggRoll

kiwifarms.net
I can’t wait for Angey Lee to prove us wrong about how great a mum she is.
Anyone else remember when she uploaded a ten minute video, with audio of her awkwardly interrogating her son about how he didn’t mind her having the doll baby, and how she didn’t make him babysit it or anything? I think she might have even asked him to confirm she didn’t breastfeed the doll, but I may be mistaken. I know that was the rumour she was annoyed about.

I‘m hoping it’s something along the lines of that. Or maybe even a forced video of them spending time together in perfect harmony.

Come on, Angey! Prove us wrong!!!

DCMediocre

kiwifarms.net

When you have to bring up and defend your inadequacies as a parent in the guise of 'I feed my kid" so i get to buy my drugs and 'party" whaaaaaaaat? How about his mental health?your delusional if you think he doesn't know what you do online Angey, your a fuck up in your personal life and as a parental figure.

Nobody gives a crap about your sex toys, if i wasn't so suspicious of people i wouldn't think your were trying to get a sponsorship from Adam and Eve....you might try coldest water bottle, they don't seem to have many standards.
You are so right...her chats are always about the high life, and she claims to be recovering. But it appears she has replaced one addiction with another.

It seems to me that everywhere she goes she makes enemies. No one likes her.

And, you know, if it's none of our business then GET OFF YOUTUBE. You are not making money at it, you are making an ugly old fool of yourself. Just stop.
She is so far off from making money on her channel, even if she got monetized she wouldn't get enough views to make any adsense bank, and her content is not something advertisers would want she'd be demonetized instantly, Face it Angey nobody wanted your brand on Onlyfans which usually has content for everyone, even your type of crazy. take the hint and stop making a fool out of yourself. find your dignity reconnect as a mom to your son cause your gonna lose him soon.
I can’t wait for Angey Lee to prove us wrong about how great a mum she is.
Anyone else remember when she uploaded a ten minute video, with audio of her awkwardly interrogating her son about how he didn’t mind her having the doll baby, and how she didn’t make him babysit it or anything? I think she might have even asked him to confirm she didn’t breastfeed the doll, but I may be mistaken. I know that was the rumour she was annoyed about.

I‘m hoping it’s something along the lines of that. Or maybe even a forced video of them spending time together in perfect harmony.

Come on, Angey! Prove us wrong!!!
Now that would be funny and worth a cringe watch!! there you go Angey ideas for content that doesn't include your drugs.

Who Now

kiwifarms.net

Well, she doesn't pay her own bills either. She keeps sperging that the donations on GFM are all "People I know in real life". So what? And besides, why have a GFM if the people in your REAL life give you money anyway? Why did they have to do it through that instead of directly to you?

She is her own worst enemy or she really loves the drama. She says stuff (Like about Reaper's stream for example) and then wonders why people get mad at her. Then if people call her on it, she plays the victim.

Rasputin's Side Piece

kiwifarms.net
Well, she doesn't pay her own bills either. She keeps sperging that the donations on GFM are all "People I know in real life". So what? And besides, why have a GFM if the people in your REAL life give you money anyway? Why did they have to do it through that instead of directly to you?

She is her own worst enemy or she really loves the drama. She says stuff (Like about Reaper's stream for example) and then wonders why people get mad at her. Then if people call her on it, she plays the victim.
In regards to the latest falling out with yet another "friend": She couldn't just leave Reaper's chat; she had to make a disparaging remark. Passive aggressive: "I didn't say anything wrong..."

Just like with her other "communities" she slips in and out of chats leaving bombs under sock accounts as well as her own name--and everyone is aware of it. She lurks around like the underhanded sneak that she is. She sows discord and reaps disdain. No one wants to be associated with her brand of mean crazy bitch.