Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

FernFattie

kiwifarms.net
This is what I understand from the Reaper/Angey situation:

It started in this video. Reaper completely goes into her traumatic childhood, early teen/rape pregnancies and 2 dead kids. Later that night Angey mentions on her stream that she had to leave because it was becoming too much.

Timestamped

The next day Reaper streams and bitches out Angey. She goes on to claim to be a spiritual healer. She wants to share her stories and is willing to become a youtube hotline for those who are struggling. Notice her eyeroll and puffing her cheeks when Angey posts in chat that she had to leave for her own mental health(timestamped below). She goes on a rant that Angey was being rude by not telling her she left and should have privately messaged her. Angey shouldn't have never mentioned anything publically.

Right after Angey goes live again and alludes to the drama. It was not interesting enough to link.

Bonus:

Candi Candi Candi Morgan is practically begging MT to do collab videos. She is so desperate

edit: tonights live

The reaper is now happy go lucky and purposely stating that she is going to treat anyone with kindness. She claims this is all a misunderstanding and she really wants to help Angey but Angey won't let herself be helped.

Last edited:

Juicy Peach

& burger asshole
kiwifarms.net
A7BE4D42-DA6A-48D8-AD11-E789FF70463F.jpeg

Zack is live reacting to Chantals latest live, because of course he is. And this is a new addition to his chat! He thinks he’s not like the other reaction channels because “we’re only having discussions here”. He’s just so fucking conceited. I can’t.

I know thats been his bag since he started his channel, all of his video titles and how he incessantly repeats himself would remind you. But ever since he truly checked into his “sassy self”, he’s turned into such a haughty dickhead. Also what’s with the bronzer on his temples??? Did one of his channel members tell him that was a “look”? Woof.

I don’t know, dude gets on my fuckin nerves. Honestly all the reactions channels are complete trash.

edit: words

Last edited:

Scarboroughgirl

Sansa Stark Stan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1962755

Zack is live reacting to Chantals latest live, because of course he is. And this is a new addition to his chat! He thinks he’s not like the other reaction channels because “we’re only having discussions here”. He’s just so fucking conceited. I can’t.

I know thats been his bag since he started his channel, all of his video titles and how he incessantly repeats himself would remind you. But ever since he truly checked into his “sassy gay self”, he’s turned into such a haughty dickhead. Also what’s with the bronzer on his temples??? Did one of his channel members tell him that was a “look”? Woof.

I don’t know, dude gets on my fuckin nerves. Honestly all the reactions channels are complete trash.

edit: words

Part of his pompousness (to me) comes from his repetition of the "we are looking at the content which is being edited, uploaded, and monetized on this platform through a media lens" narrative.

Get off the high horse. You're a still-fat reacting - using this word loosely in this case - to a bigger fat trainwreck on the internet. It isn't that serious. The vast majority of people don't give a shit about your Stardew playthroughs or hulthy vlogs. They want to point and laugh at the fat lady in the circus with the rest of us.

LonelyEggRoll

kiwifarms.net
I know Yabba, YouTube Underground has her problems, but she’s really the only one that’s any fun now, maybe because it’s as close to good old fashioned bullying as you can get on YouTube without them pulling the plug on your channel.

The last thing I want in a reaction video is the person telling me what they would eat instead, how they went from being super fat themselves to just plain fat, or giving me a twenty minute rundown about how Amber or Chantal could turn their life around if they just did XYZ.
If they’d been watching either for any amount of time they would know they are never going to change.

Just take the piss and get on with it.

Rasputin's Side Piece

What's a farm without a ho?
kiwifarms.net
This is what I understand from the Reaper/Angey situation:

It started in this video. Reaper completely goes into her traumatic childhood, early teen/rape pregnancies and 2 dead kids. Later that night Angey mentions on her stream that she had to leave because it was becoming too much.

Timestamped

The next day Reaper streams and bitches out Angey. She goes on to claim to be a spiritual healer. She wants to share her stories and is willing to become a youtube hotline for those who are struggling. Notice her eyeroll and puffing her cheeks when Angey posts in chat that she had to leave for her own mental health(timestamped below). She goes on a rant that Angey was being rude by not telling her she left and should have privately messaged her. Angey shouldn't have never mentioned anything publically.

Right after Angey goes live again and alludes to the drama. It was not interesting enough to link.

Bonus:

Candi Candi Candi Morgan is practically begging MT to do collab videos. She is so desperate

edit: tonights live

The reaper is now happy go lucky and purposely stating that she is going to treat anyone with kindness. She claims this is all a misunderstanding and she really wants to help Angey but Angey won't let herself be helped.
What it boils down to is that if Angey isn't the star of the show then she stomps around and gets mad and makes a fuss or stirs up some shit just to make her the center of attention again.

She wants sympathy, views, money, and attention and if she ain't gettin' it then YOU'RE GONNA GET IT!!!

Last edited:

Smoovy Jay

Currently kissing Nicolas' wiener
kiwifarms.net
I know Yabba, YouTube Underground has her problems, but she’s really the only one that’s any fun now, maybe because it’s as close to good old fashioned bullying as you can get on YouTube without them pulling the plug on your channel.

The last thing I want in a reaction video is the person telling me what they would eat instead, how they went from being super fat themselves to just plain fat, or giving me a twenty minute rundown about how Amber or Chantal could turn their life around if they just did XYZ.
If they’d been watching either for any amount of time they would know they are never going to change.

Just take the piss and get on with it.
Exactly. Yabba just straight up laughs at her because she knows only a fool would give Chantal the benefit of the doubt. And she doesn’t touch the torrid hauls because it’s low hanging fruit.

LonelyEggRoll

kiwifarms.net
Yeah I think she can’t do the Torrid hauls cause she wouldn’t be able to restrain herself, it would be too obvious.

I do enjoy when she sometimes forgets herself and the whole ‘we love you, we are supporting you Chantal, don’t you ever die’ faux-support group theme she has that allows the underlying, outright bullying, and sometimes just calls her a fat pig or the like, and has to catch herself on.

letericajones

silicon valley propaganda
kiwifarms.net
I’ve been following a little Twitter chain of events from that ex-camwhore girl.
DF108C28-8DFC-4D72-AF6F-20EE5F193BA4.jpeg

She’s gone from “Okay Let’s Talk” to “Kelli Talks” to “Samantha Kelli.” Just to recap, she’s another fatty who uses Twitter to dog on Chantal/Amberlynn, deleted her tweets out of shame and then went right back to doing it.

Once again, she’s quit haydur nation. This time it comes after she questioned Chantal’s sexuality and then recorded a voice apology for doing so.
8D59BAF7-C012-4555-841F-E26AEA21418E.jpeg
3C3E6412-93D9-4A88-9060-B097271306B8.jpeg

But she hasn’t only quit hadyur nation. She’s ALSO “stepped away from Twitter” after being made fun of for making a big deal out of using her real name and sharing her struggles with Italian identity.
1D403145-913F-4DFE-AF58-B7D39FA6E5B4.jpeg
AA1961AE-20E0-48BE-ABA3-F595C2898109.jpeg
78976785-91E9-48FB-90A0-7021E95ADBDC.jpeg

Another apology:
FDD3FB29-90C3-4164-A49E-574681926469.jpeg

And goodbye Twitter!
95F0FC3F-C008-4CAE-AE4C-A051255BCB28.jpeg

This is like the third person in a month to declare they need time away from haydur nation after Ms. Hussy (who came back) and OnPiggySituation. A lot of the people in this community seem to be super SJW or mentally ill. In this case, you get to see both play out! She SJW’d herself for making fun of Chantal and then said “I’m mentally ill, bye!”

It’s just funny to watch people say Chantal smells, her fupa is leaking, her apartment is filthy and then one day they’re like “I can’t do this anymore.. I need time <3” and people were even asking OPS to please take care of herself :story:. Who’s next?

DCMediocre

kiwifarms.net
Yeah I think she can’t do the Torrid hauls cause she wouldn’t be able to restrain herself, it would be too obvious.

I do enjoy when she sometimes forgets herself and the whole ‘we love you, we are supporting you Chantal, don’t you ever die’ faux-support group theme she has that allows the underlying, outright bullying, and sometimes just calls her a fat pig or the like, and has to catch herself on.
Yabba is also entering deathfat status i find her just as gross if not grosser then Chantal and Amberlyn.

DCMedia Sped

kiwifarms.net
Yabba is also entering deathfat status i find her just as gross if not grosser then Chantal and Amberlyn.
Agreed. Yaba's not one bit funny or insightful. She's one of the worst, and takes shit to far into real life. Yes Ron is acts like a sped, but posting his mother's address and workplace? She always goes to far below the belt. Can you imagine what the haydur's would say if Amber or Chantal did something like that? And mocking his dead son...even if you hate Ron, the kid still had other relatives who were affected.

And Yaba's probably as fat as charlie at this point.

Iusedtobeacat

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but Robin the explorer has his channel back on. He said 2 weeks ago that he was leaving YT but apparently not anymore. He claims that he will change up his content to something else & doesn't want to react to the girls anymore. We will see how that goes.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 22.44.13.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 22.44.13.png
    310.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 22.43.44.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 22.43.44.png
    64.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 22.44.56.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 22.44.56.png
    84.5 KB · Views: 42

letericajones

silicon valley propaganda
kiwifarms.net
Top is 3 months ago, bottom is from her most recent vid. That change in brightness is on her end. It's not hiding the increase in jowl size. Snausage fingies are coming in nicely too.
View attachment 1963824
God, she’s gotten huge. She must be on a steady diet of McDonald’s, Burger King, Domino’s and her girlfriend’s pussy.

It’s hard for me to watch any reaction channel because eventually either their ego shows or they just become annoying. In her case, it’s the chipmunk-like appearance and hillbilly accent. But nothing against anyone here who wants to watch her rag on Chawn-tell.

Boob Gravy

Gimme a liter o' gravy, I don't want a large Farva
kiwifarms.net
I swear that Ken is just turning into the troon version of Chinny at this point, I mean what, why? He's also "craving" and doesn't want to be "judged". The race is on to fully stretch out his post WLS stomach!

mukbang.JPG

I guess he's started nuking negative comments like her, happened to see this in his comments:

dirty deleter.JPG

Editing in this new development:

on hold.JPG

Last edited:

DutchOven

kiwifarms.net
I'm at a total loss of what Granny Desperate for Acceptance is up to with whatever the fuck is going on here. Getting little dolls of ALR and FB, is totally normal right?

And of course the old hag is lapping up the attention she got from Chantal. I expect 2-3 livestreams talking about her work with the AIDS gays, her contributions to the resistance during WWII and how hard she worked as a chimney sweep at the age of 8 during the 1850's - just to proof a point about how much better she is than Chantal and totally does not care that a woman, who she talks about daily, thinks it's ridiculous she plays with dollies.

hag.PNG