Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

retro goddess

kiwifarms.net
So which one is the ugly troll doll? So confusing.

Attachments

• 4157FC97-FD08-4BC3-BF2D-AB20A568B767.jpeg
    4157FC97-FD08-4BC3-BF2D-AB20A568B767.jpeg
    230.5 KB · Views: 58

letericajones

silicon valley propaganda
kiwifarms.net
Wow! DCGrandma moves fast. Despite being an elder of the community, she’s managed to capitalize on Charlie Gold’s absence to be one of the top tier mean girls. It was actually Yaba who purchased the dolls first, DC saw them and wanted a pair. With her frequent livestreams, she’s now directly competing with Yaba.

The last time Foodie Beauty came to DC’s channel, DC responded with “Why don’t you go tell another Jewish person to react to the Holocaust” despite earlier saying she understood Chantal’s point. I’m sure she’ll use that again in her defense of getting the doll. Also, now Chantal has brought looks into the equation.. so I can only imagine what fuel that will add to hag’s reactions. This is going to be good.

Does Charlie know an old, privileged white woman is stealing her spot?

keke

pussy
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1965675
I'm at a total loss of what Granny Desperate for Acceptance is up to with whatever the fuck is going on here. Getting little dolls of ALR and FB, is totally normal right?

This is like elementary school bullying and it’s glorious for many reasons. She actually thinks she’s a better person than the deathfats. God bless amber and Chantal, they are so retarded anyone that comes into their orbit becomes just as autistic and delusional. The Lolcow farming they provide is truly special.

Foisgrasmacdonalds

kiwifarms.net
Has anyone else only just clocked that milk tea reacts is fucking huge?
2CF03EE0-1BE8-4989-80FF-FC1295DAFD0F.jpeg

I don’t know why I haven’t seen the fat face, no neck, sausage fingers, hammy arms before. Old milky is a large lady. Maybe pop the jammy dodgers down luv, get some exercise. the irony of this video, is fat milky, who has clearly never seen a pud she doesn’t like, honestly says she knows what’s best for Cuntal, whilst ballooning before our very eyes.

edit to add- milky is fat, bald and single and making fat reactions from her parents home. Wow. You are Cuntal milky, except single & with less going for you.

DCMedia Sped

kiwifarms.net
And of course the old hag is lapping up the attention she got from Chantal. I expect 2-3 livestreams talking about her work with the AIDS gays, her contributions to the resistance during WWII and how hard she worked as a chimney sweep at the age of 8 during the 1850's - just to proof a point about how much better she is than Chantal and totally does not care that a woman, who she talks about daily, thinks it's ridiculous she plays with dollies.

View attachment 1965742
DC has named this 'dollgate' on Twitter. Also compared it to the watergate scandal. DC really. if you don't see how completely pathetic it is for you to be having dolls made of the deathfats you mock on youtube, then I don't think there's any help for you. Yaba has them but she's a trash hick lowlife, you are supposed to be so educated and classy. And there's no scandal or mystery. It's just bizarre and kind of creepy.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is the point of having dolls made if you're not going to use them as voodoo dolls? Duct tape the mouths, make those doll arms and legs move for some exercise, do something to make it entertaining instead of just show showing the world that you're retarded enough to get dolls made of people you despise.

DutchOven

kiwifarms.net
Also compared it to the watergate scandal
Of course she did, fucking mong. Reactions are like making holocaust documentaries, she compared something to cult leaders and mass suicide once (forget what), pretty sure there was a JFK shooting comparison at some point.

She is a geriatric, Brown eDuCAteD, high society-wannabe. She bought dolls of women she dislikes and who she mocks and bullies on livestreams. This is clearly a poor attempt to attain some of that high school popularity she never had.

DC, you have never been popular and comparing your situation to a former Presidential scandal only further demonstrates your delusions of grandeur. You are a nobody with no life or career to speak of, gradually getting more obese and trying to make yourself feel important by reporting the latest political scandal talking about fat bitches.

letericajones

silicon valley propaganda
kiwifarms.net
I wonder why all the outrage from Chantal about the dolls now. Come on, of course she watches Yaba and would have already seen the dolls a long time ago.
I feel like she would have said something if she saw the Yaba dolls. Although, what else can she really say to Yaba. She’s called her a “rabid chipmunk hillbilly stalker”, called her a bad mom, brought up the idea of CPS being called. And here Yaba is still going strong in her reactions.

DC, on the other hand, is a little newer territory for Chantal. She can really go somewhere with her “50-year-old media failure” insults. If there’s one thing you don’t do, it’s insult DC’s career. She’ll go full Jew crazy, and I truly hope she does. We need more entertainment. Checkmate 2.0?

Has anyone else only just clocked that milk tea reacts is fucking huge? View attachment 1966229
I don’t know why I haven’t seen the fat face, no neck, sausage fingers, hammy arms before. Old milky is a large lady. Maybe pop the jammy dodgers down luv, get some exercise. the irony of this video, is fat milky, who has clearly never seen a pud she doesn’t like, honestly says she knows what’s best for Cuntal, whilst ballooning before our very eyes.

edit to add- milky is fat, bald and single and making fat reactions from her parents home. Wow. You are Cuntal milky, except single & with less going for you.
Anyone who isn’t in Chantal’s position (400 lbs, pre-diabetic/diabetic, gorging on camera while lashing out at naysayers) automatically thinks they are superior and worthy of offering advice. She’s the British version of cherry berry weight loss.

Iusedtobeacat

kiwifarms.net
Has anyone else only just clocked that milk tea reacts is fucking huge? View attachment 1966229

All these reaction channels are large ladies. They all use the same Charlie Gold tactics of only showing themselves above the neck.

gampboonerisms

kiwifarms.net
Watching DCMG's live rn, I thought it was kind of weird when MilkTeaReacts said "You're just bullying these fat people and the dolls were too much". That doesn't sound like her at all.
Commentor said "I did think it was very unlike Milk Tea to pick the dolls as being the hill to die on lol" AGREED
Damn, I thought we were going to have a wig snatch drama fight.

Ciscoipphone

They're GRRREAT!!
kiwifarms.net
Watching DCMG's live rn, I thought it was kind of weird when MilkTeaReacts said "You're just bullying these fat people and the dolls were too much". That doesn't sound like her at all.
Commentor said "I did think it was very unlike Milk Tea to pick the dolls as being the hill to die on lol" AGREED
Damn, I thought we were going to have a wig snatch drama fight.
It was a fake milk tea, but still - FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Whale Spotter

kiwifarms.net
I'm at a total loss of what Granny Desperate for Acceptance is up to with whatever the fuck is going on here. Getting little dolls of ALR and FB, is totally normal right?
Did she point out on the doll where ALR touched her though? That's all I want to know.
milky is fat, bald and single and making fat reactions from her parents home. Wow. You are Cuntal milky, except single & with less going for you.
Sounds like she is perfect for the Haydur community.

Edit: words are hard

DCMedia Sped

kiwifarms.net

I cannot make heads or tales of this stream. Such an odd vibe today.

And the dolls have me scratching my head.
DC did what she always does when she's called out for doing something stupid-she doubles down. At the end she showed off the dolls and plugged the person who made them. I have to watch the rest but as usual, there's never been anyone who can't handle being wrong more then DC.

Chaotic Pizzaparty

kiwifarms.net
I thought Ron was high in the hypocrite scale but DC comes and snatches it. "but please do not come and tell me what is unwarranted on my channel." DC you actively do that with other people's though. Fuck you do that with Chantal and Amber.

I somewhat actually agree with Chantal to an extent. it is really creepy and DC unlike Yabba who just has fun with it, gets a major ego massage through these streams.

I do not get why she has so many viewers, her livestreams are worse than Chantals. As for Milk, I knew she was big but she did what amber does and put the camera as close as possible to hide the fat. I did not realise she was that big in the torso because I thought she held it in her legs.

I don't see Charlie coming back anytime soon. If not at all because she does not really add much and her criticism is so big now it, its going to be hard to reestablish herself.

DCMediocre

kiwifarms.net