Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

ohforfoxache

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DC got nasty real quick with the account pretending to be milk tea reacts. She turned on her friend real quick. That live was a dumpster fire.
Whooooo you weren't kidding, this is exactly how it played out with GG. DC used to pee her pants over Milk Tea Reacts, dayum. I bet DC is a bitch on wheels in real life, especially at work and with friends.

letericajones

silicon valley propaganda
kiwifarms.net
I spoke too soon. Chantal obviously found out about Yaba’s dolls. “..and is fat herself and clearly uneducated”. LOL!
39E6D5F9-9B9E-477E-B875-02F2A1F52C49.jpeg

Whooooo you weren't kidding, this is exactly how it played out with GG. DC used to pee her pants over Milk Tea Reacts, dayum. I bet DC is a bitch on wheels in real life, especially at work and with friends.
Clara is definitely the uppity cunt of the office. Just the way she was describing her jewelry today and how she snapped like that. What an unbearable bitch.

Art Donovan's Ghost

kiwifarms.net
Has anyone else only just clocked that milk tea reacts is fucking huge? View attachment 1966229
I don’t know why I haven’t seen the fat face, no neck, sausage fingers, hammy arms before. Old milky is a large lady. Maybe pop the jammy dodgers down luv, get some exercise. the irony of this video, is fat milky, who has clearly never seen a pud she doesn’t like, honestly says she knows what’s best for Cuntal, whilst ballooning before our very eyes.

edit to add- milky is fat, bald and single and making fat reactions from her parents home. Wow. You are Cuntal milky, except single & with less going for you.
In fairness to MTR, she is only at her parents' home because of the 'Rona. She had some job in Saudi Arabia and went home to the UK for the Christmas holidays, which was when the new UK variant was gaining cases. And apparently Saudi Arabia has some real stringent conditions for any foreigners wanting to return to work in terms of quarantine and other bureaucratic mess that it was simpler for her to work remotely from home until the terms lessen.

(long time lurker, first time poster, yadda yadda. Puzzle pieces / white knighting accusations I eagerly await,)

letericajones

silicon valley propaganda
kiwifarms.net
Well that's a look.

So I watched the other video. He got the money, even though the go fund me was halted? Real classy to withdraw all that in cash and flash it around after being doxed. Like Chantal giving us a tour of her uncle's house that sits empty for half the year.
How trashy. He’s flaunting the cash like some sort of baller, saying things like “This is karma! Y’all haters can kiss my toe nail”as if he didn’t get the money through begging. Also, it seems quite unnecessary to withdraw all of it rather than pay for the laptop with a debit card. What kind of ghetto swap meet is he going to? I get the feeling this won’t be the last GoFundMe.
EA5D6F56-8228-440F-AD58-FF497B540D46.jpeg

DCMediocre

kiwifarms.net
How trashy. He’s flaunting the cash like some sort of baller, saying things like “This is karma! Y’all haters can kiss my toe nail”as if he didn’t get the money through begging. Also, it seems quite unnecessary to withdraw all of it rather than pay for the laptop with a debit card. What kind of ghetto swap meet is he going to? I get the feeling this won’t be the last GoFundMe.
View attachment 1967497
Something doesn't seem right with this flex. hmmmmmmmm

Foisgrasmacdonalds

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1967497
I get the feeling there won’t be no iMac.

edit- ninja’d

JackAteMyPussy

Jacks Tongue Is Wet & Moist
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1967497
That’s going to buy a lot of scratch off tickets

Boob Gravy

Gimme a liter o' gravy, I don't want a large Farva
kiwifarms.net
What a cunt! How does he not make the connect that it looks shady as shit to do that as soon as you make the target. He is definitely nuking negative comments in the videos now though its nothing but ass pats.

Oh he 100% is, I posted about it the other day and I have visible proof from the same comment, your post made me go back and check it. Here's the relevant part of my post from yesterday:
I guess he's started nuking negative comments like her, happened to see this in his comments:

View attachment 1965353

And here is the same comment today:

deleter.JPG

He removed the response telling him what he doesn't want to hear.

He is the emodiment of Chantal and is turning into the thing he hates.

Last edited:

Samarye

I Love meatballs. BUT I DIDNT FUCKING SAY THAT!
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone else only just clocked that milk tea reacts is fucking huge? View attachment 1966229
I don’t know why I haven’t seen the fat face, no neck, sausage fingers, hammy arms before. Old milky is a large lady. Maybe pop the jammy dodgers down luv, get some exercise. the irony of this video, is fat milky, who has clearly never seen a pud she doesn’t like, honestly says she knows what’s best for Cuntal, whilst ballooning before our very eyes.

edit to add- milky is fat, bald and single and making fat reactions from her parents home. Wow. You are Cuntal milky, except single & with less going for you.
Thats what makes her amusing. Shes an ex death fat butt still fat, pulls her hair out, and somehow still manages to have a job and has kids. I think she has kids anyway. Also. Her makeup is somehow tackier than chantals. Its interesting.

Eta- omfg. Is there a way to make the poppet voodoo dolls anachans like eugenia? Bloody hell. They could use them for the force of good. Rainbowy idea but...maybe allana still reads this thread lol

Eta2- hussys a cunt. I cant stand him. Shave your fucking face if your gonna go troon you lazy fatass. Hussys makes me moti so i dont watch the moron

Last edited:

Neko GF

CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEL!!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did anyone notice that the fat ginger put out a video about Chantal? Yeah, me neither.