Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

Miss Ken Coochiecan

kiwifarms.net
Understand we are trying to move away from threads in order to keep all the tards in one accessible place but the record breaking speed of Kenneth's mental decline has me hoping we reconsider. Fingers crossed he appears in the poll because I'd like to change my vote. I've been bored with all of these heifers for some time now but Kenneth came in with his massive tits, muffin top and dry lips stained with Charlene's shit and suddenly the world feels balanced again. It's no secret that anything Charlene Cantgetpeen and Clara Franklyisaloser touch turns to shite but it usually takes longer than this. I salute you, Kenneth. You've inspired an avatar and name change.

I spoke too soon. Chantal obviously found out about Yaba’s dolls. “..and is fat herself and clearly uneducated”. LOL!
View attachment 1967232

Clara is definitely the uppity cunt of the office. Just the way she was describing her jewelry today and how she snapped like that. What an unbearable bitch.
piZap_1614873023915.jpg

It must have been a rough 10 months for Yaba, I'm putting it down to living with that psycho stalker of hers!

Foisgrasmacdonalds

kiwifarms.net
Did anyone notice that the fat ginger put out a video about Chantal? Yeah, me neither.
Yeah, but no1currr
View attachment 1968576
On program situation Twitter profile pic. Lmfao are you kidding me. Girl talk about catfishing. Yikes. I looked everywhere for that full body picture of her and couldn’t find it. I wanted to compare the two, lol.
That distortion tool is workin overtime Val. The tell-tale “face tuned person is a blimp” is smooth, round, sloping shoulder and no visible collarbone. We see you Val, you still big girl and this pic kinda looks junkie to me. Why wouldn’t you smooth out those horrendous eye circles?

kookie

kiwifarms.net
Has anyone else only just clocked that milk tea reacts is fucking huge? View attachment 1966229
I don’t know why I haven’t seen the fat face, no neck, sausage fingers, hammy arms before. Old milky is a large lady. Maybe pop the jammy dodgers down luv, get some exercise. the irony of this video, is fat milky, who has clearly never seen a pud she doesn’t like, honestly says she knows what’s best for Cuntal, whilst ballooning before our very eyes.

edit to add- milky is fat, bald and single and making fat reactions from her parents home. Wow. You are Cuntal milky, except single & with less going for you.

Well she has had weight-loss surgery, so it's not exactly a surprise that she's not a skinny wench. How often does WLS actually work in the long-run? She mentioned gaining weight during the pandemic and being stranded at her parents since Christmas.

letericajones

silicon valley propaganda
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1968576
On program situation Twitter profile pic. Lmfao are you kidding me. Girl talk about catfishing. Yikes. I looked everywhere for that full body picture of her and couldn’t find it. I wanted to compare the two, lol.

View attachment 1968888View attachment 1968890View attachment 1968892
Here's a few for you, how long do we think it took for that bingo wing to stop flapping about?
Angles, lighting and filters. And oh my, look at the fupa she had and probably still somewhat has. I know she lost weight but the bitch is still big. Also, she seems to have developed quite the holier-than-thou attitude before fleeing haydur nation in a state of triggered! Maybe she was starting to take on the persona of people who ridiculed her and it became too much. You may have lost “70 lbs” Val, but don’t forget what you once were. Besides, god only knows what’s going on in the nooks and crannies of flabby skin underneath those sundresses.

Another thing that bothers me about VAL is her unwillingness to use her own name. She was “On Program Situation/On Program” and now post-haydur nation she’s “super normal girl/normal gorl” which is the dumbest fucking thing I’ve ever heard. Just be Valerie.

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
She is so excited to be the center of drama because of stupid fucking dolls. It's so dumb anyway. Unless someone told you, you'd never know they were supposed to be Chins and ALR. And the people saying they are reporting it to "authorities" are total retards

She reads the Farms constantly. She has mentioned us several times in today's stream, different topics

mikey347

kiwifarms.net
She is so excited to be the center of drama because of stupid fucking dolls. It's so dumb anyway. Unless someone told you, you'd never know they were supposed to be Chins and ALR. And the people saying they are reporting it to "authorities" are total retards

She reads the Farms constantly. She has mentioned us several times in today's stream, different topics
Maybe she’ll start calling Fox News again and trying to get her old colleagues to come on and comment about the dolls LMFAO.