Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

evil anvil

kiwifarms.net
So she came to the UK at 11 years old? But in this post here she said she walked into year 9 without knowing any English . So what's the truth here?View attachment 2071173View attachment 2071174
I apologize, I may have spread misinformation. I was sure I heard or read that she was 11 when they immigrated, but I might be wrong. I can't remember from where I've got that information, so it might be false. Sorry for causing confusion.

If she was 9 years old, though, it just strengthens my point even furthur... She is making a big deal out of something that is pretty much expected - an immigrant kid is expected to pick up on the new language rather fast and be fluent in it quite quickly. She says she does/did her master degree in her second languge and makes it to be an impressive accomplishment, but really, there is a good chance that at this point she knows English better than Polish. She obviously speaks it more in her daily life, and her reading materials are in English. When was the last time she read something in Polish?

I live in a place that have many immigrants, so I know a lot of them, and what she refers to as a big accomplishment is something that is extremely trivial and nobody even thinks to mention it. Also, you have to know English well anyway, because most of the reading materials are in English, and in some disciplines you are expected to write your master's dissertation in English. It's much harder to do so when you haven't been surrendered by English all the time since your were 9 or 11 years old.

Last edited:

Foisgrasmacdonalds

kiwifarms.net
94CC35C6-B00A-4598-A02D-454B6245E50C.jpeg

action again in haydurville- French fried gorl, the little water Buffalo that could, is going after Clifford. Apparently he once said if he was bibi, he would hit Chantal and give her some lips. She’s done a react to it.

coal is completely self riteous about it, making vague statements about how she was right, and last year, blah blah blah.

there’s a peanut stream incoming which should be good too.

FranklinDRollsablunt

Tata, there, retard
kiwifarms.net
I apologize, I may have spread misinformation. I was sure I heard or read that she was 11 when they immigrated, but I might be wrong. I can't remember from where I've got that information, so it might be false. Sorry for causing confusion.

If she was 9 years old, though, it just strengthens my point even furthur... She is making a big deal out of something that is pretty much expected - an immigrant kid is expected to pick up on the new language rather fast and be fluent in it quite quickly. She says she does/did her master degree in her second languge and makes it to be an impressive accomplishment, but really, there is a good chance that at this point she knows English better than Polish. She obviously speaks it more in her daily life, and her reading materials are in English. When was the last time she read something in Polish?

I live in a place that have many immigrants, so I know a lot of them, and what she refers to as a big accomplishment is something that is extremely trivial and nobody even thinks to mention it. Also, you have to know English well anyway, because most of the reading materials are in English, and in some disciplines you are expected to write your master's dissertation in English. It's much harder to do so when you haven't been surrendered by English all the time since your were 9 or 11 years old.
I agree. Unless she regularly speaks polish still (I doubt her parents do much if their psychologists in Britain?) I don’t think she’d have any disadvantags in terms of language going into college. Homegirl dead ass believes that speaking two languages and getting a barista degree are a personality.

if anything I would think speaking two languages in university would be an ADVANTAGE. Some university’s (in the US at least) you can test out of languages for credit. And just in general it never hurts to know more than one language... her argument is weak as fuck yet she’s practically foaming at the mouth every time she mentions the fact that she had to become a bilingual pierogi upon moving to the UK.

4 Hour DC stream includes Mrs. Parker, Chantal, ALR, and French Fried Gorl reacting to Cliff. DC accuses Cliff of being a misogynist.

Peanut’s upcoming stream:
She‘s pushed the stream back to 5:15. Wouldn’t surprise me if Gaining Ground joined her.
Someone untie my tits and unconfuse me. I saw a tweet saying that the Gagging Ground video in question was 14 or maybe 12 months old. So in the months afterwards when Clara Frenklysucks was trying to ride him because she was sick of fucking illegals and Charlene Cantgetpeen was throwing Mrs Dammit Shane under the bus for him the video was OK? Now however Clara gets a fresh gallon of Botox to tell her audience of rejects that he’s a misogynist and Charlene is writing novels about how right about him she was on Twitter? Do these two asshats who have no right to talk about harassing and actual threatening content realize how desperate they look right now? They hate him with every fiber of their beings and it tickles me. So far Gaylord hasn’t mentioned it and if he’s finally figured it out he’ll keep those dick suckin lips of his closed and keep making whatever the fuck videos he’s making now. That’ll drive them even crazier about him than they are now. This thread may get Pulitzer Prize level interesting again. Until what’s her name comes back from her OD heart attack demise, anyway.

I'm a bit late to the show... do tell, when did this happen?

Also, GG, if you're reading here... do not respond or acknowledge it, let them turn themselves inside out seething over your lack of response.
Clara used to make out with his cheap coffee mugs in her videos and she had a nickname for him. I forget what it was now. I’m pretty sure she thought he liked her and was hoping he’d be her American citizen boy toy, She was ready to kick whatever illegal she had tied up in the next room out onto the streets. She did all this for months after this supposed horrifying video of his. They’ve said and done much worst but keep hoping they’ll still be able to cancel Gaylord as revenge for the fact that more and more people are realizing that they’re all losers.

And I agree. Gaylord, you’ve admitted to lurking here. Put a cock in your mouth and one in each hand and stfu. Drive them insane with your silence and let them keep eating each other. It’s what you should’ve done from day one. I’m holding out hope that you’ve actually learned something after all of this. Don’t be a retard.

TaterFarmer

kiwifarms.net
I’m pretty sure she thought he liked her and was hoping he’d be her American citizen boy toy,
Oh... she tried to add him to her token fag collection? I've never seen someone tokenize so many different populations... blacks, gays, I'm pretty sure her "himself" is Pakistani (perhaps a trans man?). And then there's the "I'm a proud Jewess dropping Yiddish at any chance w/a huge Star of David tattoo on my back" but boy does she love those KY pork products!

Last edited:
Oh... she tried to add him to her token fag collection? I've never seen someone tokenize so many different populations... blacks, gays, I'm pretty sure her "himself" is Pakistani (perhaps a trans man?). And then there's the "I'm a proud Jewess dropping Yiddish at any chance w/a huge Star of David tattoo on my back" but boy does she love those KY the pork products!
I don’t believe she knew he was a mo at the time. I believe she was excited thinking a younger guy wanted to have sex with her without having to sign a green card agreement first. Now she’s offended by one of his old videos. The brainless death fats in her live chats eat it up because they all hate Gaylord Ground but everyone else sees what’s going on and in usual Clara fashion, she’s embarrassing herself.

Chaotic Pizzaparty

kiwifarms.net
Is it fair to say that Clara is now the defacto leader of Haydur nation? Charlie's recent video got nowhere near the reach she expected and in terms of hype and conversation... zippo. Even here there was one or two posts and a 332k views video is nothing, even YDHB nets more than that.

I honestly hope GG takes you guys advice because as a reader, I am sick as fuck of Clara, she is one of the biggest hypocrites and murdered what was a fun community. Well reddit and Charlie Gold did but there was peace now everyone goes for each other and I would bet Clara is one of those to blame. She is a conniving cunt of the highest order and is so fucking dull.

Drive them insane GG watch the boring kyke foam at the mouth and make dig her own grave.

Gay Mouth

And a receding hairline
kiwifarms.net
Hey, Grandma Frenk doesn’t appreciate being old being called old. She is young and hip and with it, haven’t you seen her awesome baker boy hats and chunky designer frames? Her dyed hair, lip injections, Botox, new teeth, vape, tracksuits? She’s got two sons pitbulls and a totally hot swarthy Latin king, and a whole Pokédex of pet niggers and fags marginalized group friends. She has a successful career in journalism, a wide network of important friends, and a really bitchin portrait of Christopher Hitchens on her back for her Latin lover to admire while he pays for his green card does his husbandly duty. She’s not old, out-of-touch, racist, boring, desperate, lonely, and terrified of the decrepit spectre of death and irrelevancy looking back from the mirror.

You’re all just jealous.