Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
didn't understand a goddamn thing . who is that?
It is Bartmanhomerthe7th cursing Alanna Morris. Is English not your first language?

Soooo....some of you scoffed when I posted this. Bartmanhomerthe7th knows what he is doing; nobody ever said you can't curse anyone if you have a speech impediment. Don't even ask what happened to Etika right after Bartmanhomerthe7th cursed him. How many deaths will it take before we acknowledge what is happening?

RIP Alanna. I wonder if you even saw it coming...

retro goddess

kiwifarms.net
Hey, Grandma Frenk doesn’t appreciate being old being called old. She is young and hip and with it, haven’t you seen her awesome baker boy hats and chunky designer frames? Her dyed hair, lip injections, Botox, new teeth, vape, tracksuits? She’s got two sons pitbulls and a totally hot swarthy Latin king, and a whole Pokédex of pet niggers and fags marginalized group friends. She has a successful career in journalism, a wide network of important friends, and a really bitchin portrait of Christopher Hitchens on her back for her Latin lover to admire while he pays for his green card does his husbandly duty. She’s not old, out-of-touch, racist, boring, desperate, lonely, and terrified of the decrepit spectre of death and irrelevancy looking back from the mirror.

Grandma’s need to have guests on her more recent lives to boost viewership is pretty hysterical, further pointing to the fact that she’s old and boring as shit. It seems she wants to form her own Geek Room bullshit show.

One would assume that with her blathering about her wonderful journalistic career that she would know how to control an interview and/or a hold the interest of a YouTube audience without the need for help.

Last edited:

Rasputin's Side Piece

What's a farm without a ho?
kiwifarms.net
Soooo....some of you scoffed when I posted this. Bartmanhomerthe7th knows what he is doing; nobody ever said you can't curse anyone if you have a speech impediment. Don't even ask what happened to Etika right after Bartmanhomerthe7th cursed him. How many deaths will it take before we acknowledge what is happening?

RIP Alanna. I wonder if you even saw it coming...
He also cursed Angey Lee--the ugliest and most desperate ho' in show business. Lets just hope... (although maybe the curse took effect retroactively and that's why she looks so vile).

Also, I checked the lazy bitch's GoFundMe to see how many poor morons gave their hard-earned dollars to ensure she never loses her buzz, and it appears that she has TWO SEPARATE BEGGING PAGES!!! Is that allowed? I suppose she thinks she'll get twice a much money that way.

Get a fucking job you worthless waste of space and stop fouling up the internet with your face.

Ciscoipphone

They're GRRREAT!!
kiwifarms.net
Gaining Ground doing a Mukbang:

just pointing out that it's 🧩 to buy plates inspired by those used by FB, this boy ain't right in the head

12.JPG

TaterFarmer

kiwifarms.net
One would assume that with her blathering about her wonderful journalistic career that she would know how to control an interview and/or a hold the interest of a YouTube audience without the need for help.
To do that, she'd have to be creative and prepare materials like our dear leader noool does... much easier to just find someone willing to pull a bitch fest for the millionth time about the same boring ass deathfat.

Sammyrye

I love meatballs. BUT I DIDNT FUCKING SAY THAT!!!
kiwifarms.net
Bloody hell. No police reports, obituary, and has anyone checked her local hospitals? Nobody has access to her fam or freinds for a sad post orr whatever? Idk man. Ill legit be a bit surprised if its real. Though, surprisingly amused if she Can keep to this should it happen to be untruth.

Guess we will see what happens. Keep an eye ot but also, we cant be to jaded idk man. Idk.

Eta- i maybe an autist. Still. No proof no pudding.

Last edited:

Pepper Jack

Pepper Jack are you SERIOUS?!?!?!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are people still faking deaths online for attention? I don't think I've seen that happen since dial-up.
We had a BP cow, Misty Henry, fake her death for a couple of weeks in late 2018. Misty changed all her social media accounts to In Memory of Misty Ray Henry to try and convince people she was dead, it didn't work.

So what happened? Misty could not resist being interviewed by the local news about a murder in the neighborhood despite being "dead".

Link to post of Misty on the news

Image of the ghost
Screenshot_20210412-082309_Brave.jpg

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We had a BP cow, Misty Henry, fake her death for a couple of weeks in late 2018. Misty changed all her social media accounts to In Memory of Misty Ray Henry to try and convince people she was dead, it didn't work.

So what happened? Misty could not resist being interviewed by the local news about a murder in the neighborhood despite being "dead".

Link to post of Misty on the news

Image of the ghost
View attachment 2080803
Raven Sparks died for attention too! There was a long memorial post and everything.

No matter when Alanna dies, she will live forever in ignore. Godspeed, Alanna.

chantalisfat

kiwifarms.net
Alanna's been here as recently as 90 minutes ago. What is MT's angle, though? According to Fatty Lee, his story is that he called the police to file a harassment claim against her. The police then informed him that he couldn't file any charges against a deceased person. Apparently the morons that watch MT and AL are truly stupid enough to believe that would happen. I can't decide whether this claim is more or less stupid than his claim that he personally spoke to the two area MEs who confirmed that Alanna didn't die. Is he really just that desperate for attention? What a bizarre way to garner it.

DCMediocre

kiwifarms.net
M.T has his circle of fag hags that he fights with on a regular bases he pits them against each other like that great idiot Angey lee and the late not so great Alanna Morris *RIP*

We all know your still breathing Alanna whatever your cooking up with M.T will come out eventually and it won't be good for you. Although the incessant bickering and back stabbing that goes on in that community it might afford me with some amusement so i think i'll just :story: and watch the shit show.

Rasputin's Side Piece

What's a farm without a ho?
kiwifarms.net
Alanna's been here as recently as 90 minutes ago. What is MT's angle, though? According to Fatty Lee, his story is that he called the police to file a harassment claim against her. The police then informed him that he couldn't file any charges against a deceased person. Apparently the morons that watch MT and AL are truly stupid enough to believe that would happen. I can't decide whether this claim is more or less stupid than his claim that he personally spoke to the two area MEs who confirmed that Alanna didn't die. Is he really just that desperate for attention? What a bizarre way to garner it.
Yep, MT loves to be in the middle of shit, just like his troll girlfriend, Angey Lee. I would not be surprised if they orchestrated this with Alanna in desperation for views and drama.