Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

Whale Spotter

kiwifarms.net

RIP 🙏•Apr 12, 2021​

Never forget :'(
View attachment 2081493
She couldn't even predict her own death and carry some aspirin... What a sad story.

On another note, I used my Ouija board to contact the spirits and they told me that MT (or Alanna's ghost) is going to say that it was Carlos who logged in from Alanna's account. He wanted to let us all know the sad news, but then realised we are massive cunts and changed his mind.

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
I don't get why people would fake death for attention. I mean, what is the end game? So, for a few days you have people talking about you, so what? Then when no one cares anymore and you want someone to talk to you suddenly appear "Hi Guys I'm Back!!!" and expect people to just forget it?

Also, how hypocritical that people who constantly fought with her suddenly are all nice and giving warm fuzzies

Annie Janney posted this vid. Who did she talk to?

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't get why people would fake death for attention. I mean, what is the end game? So, for a few days you have people talking about you, so what? Then when no one cares anymore and you want someone to talk to you suddenly appear "Hi Guys I'm Back!!!" and expect people to just forget it?

Also, how hypocritical that people who constantly fought with her suddenly are all nice and giving warm fuzzies

Not surprised Annie Janny is in this circle of mental defectives. She's such a degenerate lunatic, she lost custody of her child and was forbidden visitation.

Rasputin's Side Piece

What's a farm without a ho?
kiwifarms.net

So, what is the big secret??? All these people saying they know that it's true--she really has died--but "are unable to divulge their sources." She showed a picture of her own child's grave, but now everything is so confidential?

What the hell? Did she go into the witness protection program? Let's see the fucking obituary. I mean, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but it isn't like she never told a lie before.

DCMediocre

kiwifarms.net
So, what is the big secret??? All these people saying they know that it's true--she really has died--but "are unable to divulge their sources." She showed a picture of her own child's grave, but now everything is so confidential?

What the hell? Did she go into the witness protection program? Let's see the fucking obituary. I mean, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but it isn't like she never told a lie before.
Last time i looked there was a bunch of Angey lee retards offering support and condolences.

Pearlisious

kiwifarms.net

2510A510-1E2D-45D0-81DB-3FFF965B99FB.png
No obituary and it’s all our fault.

Last edited by a moderator:

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2082319
No obituary and it’s all our fault.
Death notices are published in the newspaper and they don't contain any of the information "the family" wishes to "keep private." The funeral home submits them to the paper at the family's behest. So behest it. I assume her earthly remains are being handled by a funeral home, yes?

JFC, Alanna. You faked a report from the fire department regarding your fake house fake burning down and also nursing badge, but all of a sudden you can't fake a death certificate? Lazy.

Mandapandalove468

kiwifarms.net
Apparently our resident zombie Alanna and her minion Carlos have lied about her death/ injury in the past to get money from idiots. How soon do you think it will be for “Carlos” to put up a go fund me for her “funeral”? Apparently Alanna looks like a beaten down immigrant ( which is what the reverse image search comes up with).
487D9090-7422-47F4-B370-0DAE987C2CE2.jpegA74A8FE7-4262-496A-9184-E15A9E9A3E64.jpegC2B6EE4B-2232-4758-BD1C-BBD601957B37.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: