Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2082319
No obituary and it’s all our fault.

Small extraneous bit of info - once was part of a pretty large online community of crime bloggers. Mostly was in the forums. Got real proficient at looking at accident and crime reports for different regions.

Alanna, you can stop fucking around. Your dox said you're around the Houston area, as I recall...? Every woman who's been killed in a car accident since the beginning of April has been identified, and none of them are you. That includes the poor lady who was smashed to pieces in Spring, TX. Hell, the six people that were killed in the pileup on the beltway were identified. The only identity of a car wreck victim that wasn't released was of the 2 year old boy that was ejected from the car that wrecked on April 8th, due to the fact that he's a minor. Your dumb proclamation of how you 'died' made me suffer through news articles about a cyclist being purposefully run over by an idiot, which makes the cyclist in me angry and taste bile I don't want to taste.

I need real proof. Not a faked obit or a false certificate. Just point me at the fucking police report and/or news story about a dumbass fuckwaffle obliterating herself in a single-vehicle car accident. Because it'd be reported, damn it. Please, please prove me wrong. I will happily eat my tophat.

deputydogshit2.0

but I poop a lot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2082319
No obituary and it’s all our fault.
Yo, ‘Carlos’, Alanna came here to us and started posting her crazy horseshit. We didn’t seek her out. She invited all the scrutiny.

You flatter her by making it sound like anyone here cared enough to just start digging up info on her unprompted.

Maw

Decease and desist I have contacted my lawyer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No obituary because it's all a fucking LIE. "I keep a watch on KF to make sure no one gets info.." What the fuck??

Here’s some, Carlos.

Apparently Franklin County isn’t the only Kentucky county to have endured Alanna’s batshittery. Peep how she also lost 47 lbs in 9 months. :thinking: I highly doubt it was from eating healthy and exercising.

6A4252BD-5059-41BE-B53C-90EFD2B74CE9.jpeg486EA7D7-0A1B-4599-818E-E43B1F84CD6C.jpeg
51A98679-C025-4E42-AF7F-433CBA9B7745.jpeg
BE7CA937-CB1F-402A-AF2D-9FC85E94F4FD.jpeg343C4D80-5942-4AB4-B03B-CE0C015A9B90.jpeg

As per Kentucky’s legislature Alanna is a convicted felon for her 3rd Degree Burglary in broad daylight (2:00 PM).

Last edited:

chantalisfat

kiwifarms.net
Sukina Rose details more of Alanna's bullshit on Munching and Chatting's livestream:

Apparently she's been messaging people as Carlos' sister, Carlos' niece, Alanna's daughter, and more. She allegedly had her daughter film a clip to "prove" she's dead. Alanna's been pretending to be these family members and contacting all sorts of people to notify them about her "death" - including people she only knew from Munching and Chatting's livestreams, people who were never in her phone's contacts.

Sukina said that there was a single female drunk driver who got into a car accident in Alanna's area the same time she made these claims - someone with the same type of car Alanna has. Sukina proposes that Alanna takes inspiration from news stories and pretends they're her in order to scam people - like with the house fire, Alanna's previous car accident where she was a Mexican man, her sister's "death", etc.

Also, Alanna was allegedly worried that people were going to find out about her financial situation right before her "death" - whatever that means. Annie also claims that Alanna messaged her right before she died, saying that she and Carlos had been evicted, that they had no money, and that they were living out of their car.

Gonna Eat You

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2082319

Small extraneous bit of info - once was part of a pretty large online community of crime bloggers. Mostly was in the forums. Got real proficient at looking at accident and crime reports for different regions.

Alanna, you can stop fucking around. Your dox said you're around the Houston area, as I recall...? Every woman who's been killed in a car accident since the beginning of April has been identified, and none of them are you. That includes the poor lady who was smashed to pieces in Spring, TX. Hell, the six people that were killed in the pileup on the beltway were identified. The only identity of a car wreck victim that wasn't released was of the 2 year old boy that was ejected from the car that wrecked on April 8th, due to the fact that he's a minor. Your dumb proclamation of how you 'died' made me suffer through news articles about a cyclist being purposefully run over by an idiot, which makes the cyclist in me angry and taste bile I don't want to taste.

I need real proof. Not a faked obit or a false certificate. Just point me at the fucking police report and/or news story about a dumbass fuckwaffle obliterating herself in a single-vehicle car accident. Because it'd be reported, damn it. Please, please prove me wrong. I will happily eat my tophat.
If she’s dead or alive, who really cares? She was not anyone of worth, so i’m amused at the concern/enquiries. Let’s just enjoy the limited, or unlimited time we have without her sperging

Fagary Michael

Live, Laugh, Love
kiwifarms.net
Zachary Michael may be officially dead to me.

In his "Chantal was blocked -live reaction" video, toward the end he encouraged people to donate to BLM.

BLM. The group that help terrorize the country for nearly a year now. Fuck off with that shit.

Dead. To. Me.
Really...? It was the simping for BLM that pushed you over the edge...? Not the hypocrisy, the excessive and performative nature of his 'gay stereotype' behaviors, his ass-kissing of Gorilla Gold/Beetus Drake/Dollar Store Sith... nor his appalling fashion sense? MA'AM!!

TaterFarmer

kiwifarms.net
Really...? It was the simping for BLM that pushed you over the edge...? Not the hypocrisy, the excessive and performative nature of his 'gay stereotype' behaviors, his ass-kissing of Gorilla Gold/Beetus Drake/Dollar Store Sith... nor his appalling fashion sense? MA'AM!!
I'd never seen any of his videos so I just watched 2hrs of that drunk faggot screaming at the camera. How the hell do people watch him? The audio actually hurts my ears and it's probably going to take a day to recover from the cringe. No wonder he has to "react" because he has zero personality outside of "bitchy drunk fag."

DCMediocre

kiwifarms.net
Here’s some, Carlos.

Apparently Franklin County isn’t the only Kentucky county to have endured Alanna’s batshittery. Peep how she also lost 47 lbs in 9 months. :thinking: I highly doubt it was from eating healthy and exercising.

As per Kentucky’s legislature Alanna is a convicted felon for her 3rd Degree Burglary in broad daylight (2:00 PM).
Could it be that our Prison Princess was arrested recently ? hmmmmmmm

Goal Tendie

Honoring Our Lord Hunger
kiwifarms.net
Mukbang Terminator has issues concentrating on breathing when he's trying to do anything else, ie, talking, and he was on panel with absolute basket case Candi Morgon, aka Peanut lite, last night to try to get to the bottom of the great Alanna mystery, so it was a lot of whining about not being high enough and interrupting.

The part I heard (which was only somewhat coherent because a third party came in to guide the convo) indicated that Mukbang called the cops to report Alanna for harassment, he mentioned to the cops that "her family" is claiming she died in a car wreck, and the cops, eager to latch on to absolutely anything that would get them away from this rambling nut, said, "well if she's dead there's no point in writing a report on her, is there?"

So MT took that as absolute fact that she was dead. The live went on for four hours, and I love myself just enough not to sit through the whole thing.

chantalisfat

kiwifarms.net
Mukbang Terminator has issues concentrating on breathing when he's trying to do anything else, ie, talking, and he was on panel with absolute basket case Candi Morgon, aka Peanut lite, last night to try to get to the bottom of the great Alanna mystery, so it was a lot of whining about not being high enough and interrupting.

The part I heard (which was only somewhat coherent because a third party came in to guide the convo) indicated that Mukbang called the cops to report Alanna for harassment, he mentioned to the cops that "her family" is claiming she died in a car wreck, and the cops, eager to latch on to absolutely anything that would get them away from this rambling nut, said, "well if she's dead there's no point in writing a report on her, is there?"

So MT took that as absolute fact that she was dead. The live went on for four hours, and I love myself just enough not to sit through the whole thing.

Well that makes a whole lot of sense. It was obvious that MT's stupidity factored in somewhere, but making it up whole cloth didn't really seem to fit. Completely misinterpreting the poor cops seems right up his alley. Kudos to you for being able to sit through Candi's whiny bullshit long enough to get the real story for us.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
If I'm in the right mood, Zach amuses me. As for him associating with trash, I just assumed he didn't know any better.

Asking people to reach into their pockets to fund an organization that has done no good for anyone but the leaders lining their pockets and criminals that need a cover for their crimes? Maybe I'm a hate-filled bigot for saying so but no fucking thank you.

letericajones

silicon valley propaganda
kiwifarms.net
Zachary Michael may be officially dead to me.

In his "Chantal was blocked -live reaction" video, toward the end he encouraged people to donate to BLM.

BLM. The group that help terrorize the country for nearly a year now. Fuck off with that shit.

Dead. To. Me.
People like Zach think if they pin a donation link or mention it in their stream, they’re helping the blacks. Tamir Rice’s own mother, Tammy Rice, hates BLM because they keep using her son’s death to promote their cause and make more money. Meanwhile, she sees none of the money going to her community or being used to keep up the Tamir Rice foundation headquarters, despite BLM putting her son’s face on merch they sell.

OnProgram is the exact same way. Except she takes it a step further by occasionally tweeting “Leave Callie’s natural hair alone!” out of nowhere.

DutchOven

kiwifarms.net
People like Zach think if they pin a donation link or mention it in their stream

OnProgram is the exact same way. Except she takes it a step further by occasionally tweeting “Leave Callie’s natural hair alone!” out of nowhere.

That is something I really hate about HN, their constant virtue signalling about woke injustices like they truly care. None of these idiots do any actual activism to try and help the causes they are so hardcore Twitter posting about. Rather than Tweeting about MuH RacISm, maybe spend some time at youth clubs in poor African American neighbourhoods and help them break free of their environments. Or maybe spend time in a soup kitchen helping with the homeless. I bet most of these self righteous assholes don't even donate to charitable causes. They are all words and zero action, because you know if any of them actually got of their fat asses, they would post all about it for the ass-pats.

edit cause words

Last edited: