Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

Whale Spotter

kiwifarms.net
Original:
Archive (720p):
View attachment 2084572
TLDW
This absolute genius reads an email he received from one of the fat potatoes from an extra special Facebook group.
The potato spills secrets that everyone knew before, moral fagging, moral fagging.... "If Chantal lost weight arguments"
She mentioned the confidentiality agreement, but there was no proof of it shown in this video. In fact, you can't even see the email because this tard read it from his phone, putting that Mac to good use!
In the end this video was pointless.
Everyone involved in the making of this video is dumb, fat and I would not have sex with them.

Edited for extra insults.

Rasputin's Side Piece

What's a farm without a ho?
kiwifarms.net
Mukbang Terminator has issues concentrating on breathing when he's trying to do anything else, ie, talking, and he was on panel with absolute basket case Candi Morgon, aka Peanut lite, last night to try to get to the bottom of the great Alanna mystery, so it was a lot of whining about not being high enough and interrupting.

The part I heard (which was only somewhat coherent because a third party came in to guide the convo) indicated that Mukbang called the cops to report Alanna for harassment, he mentioned to the cops that "her family" is claiming she died in a car wreck, and the cops, eager to latch on to absolutely anything that would get them away from this rambling nut, said, "well if she's dead there's no point in writing a report on her, is there?"

So MT took that as absolute fact that she was dead. The live went on for four hours, and I love myself just enough not to sit through the whole thing.

I think most of us can agree that regardless of all the bullshit rumors: ALANNA IS NOT DEAD.

She is doing this for the same reason she does everything else: money and attention. Too much has come to light to indicate that she is pulling off a very sloppy hoax. Showing pictures of the "death car.?" Are you fucking kidding me?

Nigga please.

DutchOven

kiwifarms.net
Gma is live, directly quoting our gorl @Turd Blossom (at about ninety minutes in but we all already know bitch has not a single original thought to muster and has done this shit from the very start)
Grandma is looking ROUGH! She looks like she's not seen daylight in about 100 years and those jowls seem to be ever expanding. Perhaps going for a walk and improving her diet will do wonders for her complexion and waist/jaw line, but i guess she'd rather throw money at more bad plastic surgery than actually do some form of hard work

Sammyrye

I love meatballs. BUT I DIDNT FUCKING SAY THAT!!!
kiwifarms.net
Allanna will eventually need a place to whine and tell "her truth" .

She does that here. Idk. Id be surprised if she lasted a month. I keep eyes open for an alt. She will be back if she still breaths. If not. Well. We will all be over it by then prolly. We wont be surprised either way.

A car accident is kinda lame tho. Like. Allanna would find a more interesting to go id hope. Lol. Maybe im seeing rainbows tho.

Itspinklava

We must revel in this revealeen moment
kiwifarms.net
Angry Ree recently added 8 different bikinis to her Amazon wishlist :cryblood:
E1F8388B-DA49-4EBC-85DA-98AD8AEC0B94.jpeg

She also did a foodbank grocery haul. There’s no shame in going to a food bank, but she’s clearly using the I’m so poor I have to get food at a food bank angle to beg for $530 for her “bills” during the video. Maybe if she stopped buying pot for a month, she’d have some money. It’s funny that half of the “haul” was lettuce. She then eats one of the pre-made salads on cam. I guess she needs to slim down to fit into those XXL bikinis.

Rasputin's Side Piece

kiwifarms.net
Angry Ree recently added 8 different bikinis to her Amazon wishlist :cryblood:
View attachment 2086541

She also did a foodbank grocery haul. There’s no shame in going to a food bank, but she’s clearly using the I’m so poor I have to get food at a food bank angle to beg for $530 for her “bills” during the video. Maybe if she stopped buying pot for a month, she’d have some money. It’s funny that half of the “haul” was lettuce. She then eats one of the pre-made salads on cam. I guess she needs to slim down to fit into those XXL bikinis.
How the fuck does this ugly cunt justify going to the food bank and begging for money after spending so much money on fucking edibles? Those things are expensive, from what I understand. And in her lives she's always whipping out her latest form of THC, whether she's drinking it, eating it, or hitting her bong. HER SON MAY GO WITHOUT, BUT SHE NEVER GOES WITHOUT PLENTY OF SHIT ON WHICH TO GET STONED.

And none of the sexually frustrated shut-ins that worship her fat ass ever call her out on it. Goodness, the STUPIDITY is so depressing.

DCMedia Sped

kiwifarms.net
Grandma is looking ROUGH! She looks like she's not seen daylight in about 100 years and those jowls seem to be ever expanding. Perhaps going for a walk and improving her diet will do wonders for her complexion and waist/jaw line, but i guess she'd rather throw money at more bad plastic surgery than actually do some form of hard work
She's become even more insufferable if it was even possible. Her lives consist of shouting out someone named wildrose and the hayders who show up, trying to emulate Callie waving her stupid fan around (imagine being so desperate for relevancy that you are copying Callie), and referencing the Chantal thread. Take a shot every time she references the farms, chantal's thread in particular, you'd be dead by the end of the live. She feels some kind of camaraderie in that thread because her twitter braindeads, trash bag Yaba, and several hayders have infested it and she thinks she's in on something, im convinced. DC, step away from Chantal's thread, you have become kind of unhinged. I agree Dutch oven, she wears such severe pale foundation and big glasses it really does age her.

I also believe it was for sympathy. Very transparent. Less weed, more grocery shopping Angry.
She's become even more insufferable if it was even possible. Her lives consist of shouting out someone named wildrose and the hayders who show up, trying to emulate Callie waving her stupid fan around (imagine being so desperate for relevancy that you are copying Callie), and referencing the Chantal thread. Take a shot every time she references the farms, chantal's thread in particular, you'd be dead by the end of the live. She feels some kind of camaraderie in that thread because her twitter braindeads, trash bag Yaba, and several hayders have infested it and she thinks she's in on something, im convinced. DC, step away from Chantal's thread, you have become kind of unhinged. I agree Dutch oven, she wears such severe pale foundation and big glasses it really does age her.
I was taken aback by her appearance during yesterday’s senior home stream. I thought she was dead and that maybe her layaway husband had propped her body up and was moving her lips with a string to keep those coins rolling in for his green card. Terrifying.

Whale Spotter

kiwifarms.net
How dare you? She does not need any treatment, she is aging perfectly gracefully lol

1618421814194.png

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
How the fuck does this ugly cunt justify going to the food bank and begging for money after spending so much money on fucking edibles?

When anyone on her lives says something about it, she always counters with "It's prescribed ". I'm sure it is, but probably at one quarter the amount she uses. Her logic is that if a doctor says she needs it, then she can spend the day getting baked. She thinks using money for expensive edibles is just perfectly fine. Also, if she is that hard up, she should move in with her mother. She is always saying how great her mother is and she is always giving her stuff., so why not get the money from her? Yeah, right

Rasputin's Side Piece

kiwifarms.net
When anyone on her lives says something about it, she always counters with "It's prescribed ". I'm sure it is, but probably at one quarter the amount she uses. Her logic is that if a doctor says she needs it, then she can spend the day getting baked. She thinks using money for expensive edibles is just perfectly fine. Also, if she is that hard up, she should move in with her mother. She is always saying how great her mother is and she is always giving her stuff., so why not get the money from her? Yeah, right
Who gives a fuck if it's "prescribed." It isn't fucking compulsory. If I have to choose between something that's gonna relax me and feeding my child/paying the bills...duh.

She doesn't have to smoke pot. Anyone who buys that load of shit is as fucked in the head as she is.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When anyone on her lives says something about it, she always counters with "It's prescribed "
I don't believe her. She is not prescribed Percocets, Xanax, antidepressants, and marijuana. Nope. Let's see the scrip. Perhaps one day Canaduh will awaken from its torpor and stop creating/enabling junkies.

Angey is a junkie. Fuck junkies.

Foisgrasmacdonalds

kiwifarms.net
I don't believe her. She is not prescribed Percocets, Xanax, antidepressants, and marijuana. Nope. Let's see the scrip. Perhaps one day Canaduh will awaken from its torpor and stop creating/enabling junkies.

100% that bitch is a junky, she ticks every box-
  • Always wasted (either high or coming down)
  • unwashed
  • dirty home
  • cannot provide the basics of life for oneself
  • abusive/contrary behaviour
  • victim/persecution complex
  • no obvious real friends or support network
  • regular displays of concerning behaviour that falls outside of their community norms (criminal, begging, prostitution)

DCMediocre

kiwifarms.net

She's lying, she's spending her rent and food money she gets from the Province to fund her drug habit, i believe she is prescribed the Xanax and the weed, (and over using) but the Percocet is scrutinized closely by the government, if she is getting it legit from a doctor then she is receiving letters warning her of overuse in other words they are monitoring her especially if welfare is funding it.

Goal Tendie

Honoring Our Lord Hunger
kiwifarms.net

Somewhat recently, she posted a video showing her "proof."
(Timestamp 26:28.)
alpres1.jpgalpres2.jpg
She often claims that she only uses about half her allowed daily dose because it's too expensive.

By the info she provided, this may be her prescribing doctor, Jim Moir.
His name also seems to appear on this website, though I don't know enough medspeak to understand what it all means.

She has also stated in Reaper's chat that her daily meds have gone up recently to 8 pills a day, but don't remember if she elaborated on which pills those are.

Today's early livestream was slightly enlightening, with her waxing on some more about how she needed the food bank but was avoiding it because covid is scary, but also that she will absolutely not get the science juice, nor will she allow her son to be touched by it. But she's only bilked $100 since she listed the second gofundme three weeks ago so she had to do something so she nutted up and went to get free food.

Talked about how every female who has a Youtube channel has a wish list linked. Talked at length about all of the work involved in getting put on AISH, and felt mad that another support system is difficult to get into because once you're in it, it's hard to prove that you don't need it anymore, so all of the funds are already being taken up by other less worthy people.

Then someone came into her chat and asked her why she needed a bra when she could just tuck those puppies into her belt.