Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

Itspinklava

We must revel in this revealeen moment
kiwifarms.net

@French Fried Gorl amazon echo but FAT • Apr 16, 2021​

Looks like noted racist @escándalo / @Phalanx made an appearance in the comments.
33BCD204-3783-49AF-A357-E6D690160B71.jpeg

Atomic Age Animal

kiwifarms.net
Anyone with a modicum of common sense can see what you are. I hope one day you have to explain your choices to your poor kid

At 13 years old, the boy is old enough to understand that money is tight but also young and guileless enough to trust that his mom is still looking out for him. In reality, she treats him like a nuisance, an afterthought and an impediment to her fondest fucked-up whore ambitions. This is the woman who pats herself on the back for responding to his texts even when she's "busy" online.

If Angey asked the boy if he was still really using his phone or if it would be okay for her to cancel his monthly plan, I can imagine he'd gamely agree to canceling it just so he could feel that he was helping his mom out with the family finances. That would be a sacrifice: even if he is in lockdown, a lot of kids are using their tech to stay as occupied and socially connected as they can.

Later that night, Angey would be celebrating the "windfall" by giddily bouncing on her ball with a new stash of weed and a fresh stack of Coke and energy drinks to chill with all her similarly self-absorbed internet friends, droning "Let's get fuuucked uuup!" and compulsively sucking on that absurd bong.

Goal Tendie

Honoring Our Lord Hunger
kiwifarms.net
At 13 years old, the boy is old enough to understand that money is tight but also young and guileless enough to trust that his mom is still looking out for him.
The kid absolutely knows his mother is a fucked mess and that she is making bad choices. She has mentioned he really doesn't like doing anything with her anymore, and while that's somewhat normal for teens, specifically, from a live a couple of days ago:
Timestamp 1:08:24
"We loud up in here! So much so that my damn kid [laughing] - I had my volume down on my computer, right? Because it was late. And I'm talking - I was on a panel, and I was talking, and I had to leave the panel because my child was texting me, telling me that I was being too loud, to be quiet. Are you for fucking real? [Still laughing]" A few seconds pass, and she says, "Sorry boys, I gotta leave the panel, my child is being a... brat."

Some parents would kill for a kid they don't have to battle with to sleep decent hours. Not Angey - she's gotta stay up til the rooster crows hangin' with her boys at GSHLTV, getting super fucked up - err, I mean, super medicated - and the needs of children shall not stand in her way!

(If you want that moment for posterity, please archive, I don't have the capability.)

Artificial Baits

kiwifarms.net
I only archived that section. The rest is far too tedious

My Damn Kid 4/12/21
View attachment 2094784
HAHAHHAHAHA IT'S SO FUNNY THAT YOU'RE A SHIT MOTHER ANGEY! This cow really makes me MOTI. Bad parenting and animal abuse really grinds my gears 🎩

Imagine having this selfish fucking bitch as a mother. Laughing at inflicting sleep depravation, starvation and general lack of care and love on you. I would never touch the poo but I really wish this kid had a better living arrangement

Atomic Age Animal

kiwifarms.net
Looks like noted racist @escándalo / @Phalanx made an appearance in the comments.

Noted re.tard Feral Fat Gunt also oozed into the comments.

Feral Fat Gunt 02.png

AAAAHAHAHAHA!1!! SO UNBOTHERED AND IN ON TEH JOKE U GUISE!1!!! LAUGHINGMYASSOFFOFFOFFOFFOFFOFF!1!

Edit: I guess she woke up in a haze of stale weed, grease, bile and regret because she thought better of it and deleted the comment.

Last edited:

Rasputin's Side Piece

What's a farm without a ho?
kiwifarms.net
HAHAHHAHAHA IT'S SO FUNNY THAT YOU'RE A SHIT MOTHER ANGEY! This cow really makes me MOTI. Bad parenting and animal abuse really grinds my gears 🎩

Imagine having this selfish fucking bitch as a mother. Laughing at inflicting sleep depravation, starvation and general lack of care and love on you. I would never touch the poo but I really wish this kid had a better living arrangement
Such a fucking despicable CUNT. She is oblivious to her fucking uselessness. She is struggling to show how ultra-cool she is: "I'm so cool that I'm the one who gets rowdy and my FUCKING KID (not "my son" but "MY FUCKING KID") has to tell me to quiet down! Aren't I just so youthful and fucking carefree! Send me some money!!!

If disgust could kill this bitch would be LONG GONE.

Atomic Age Animal

kiwifarms.net
As truly useless as Angey is as a mother and human being, I have to admit I still get a good laugh at how convinced Angey is that she and Kate Winslet are low-key besties who have "mutual respect" for one another.

Angey and Kate's Relationship Status — It's Complicated:

Angey and Kate - A Friendship For The Ages 1.png
Angey and Kate - A Friendship For The Ages 2.png
Angey and Kate - A Friendship For The Ages 3.png
Angey and Kate - A Friendship For The Ages 4.png

Last edited:

FernFattie

kiwifarms.net

Foisgrasmacdonalds

kiwifarms.net
Noted re.tard Feral Fat Gunt also oozed into the comments.

View attachment 2095302

AAAAHAHAHAHA!1!! SO UNBOTHERED AND IN ON TEH JOKE U GUISE!1!!! LAUGHINGMYASSOFFOFFOFFOFFOFFOFF!1!

Edit: I guess she woke up in a haze of stale weed, grease, bile and regret because she thought better of it and deleted the comment.
UNBOTHERED

this is exactly what unbothered people do when they get called greasy Danny de Vito. Lol. I’m so glad feral gunt is on the joke guize, it makes it really fun and shows that she’s just a regular quirky fun girl who enjoys a joke and isn’t a seething potato of rage with an empty resume.

ps- did she ever explain the job she can’t be fired from? Because I’m pretty sure the government can kick you off unemployment. Unless it’s parking lot hooker? Is she self employed as a lot lizard? Maybe.

LonelyEggRoll

kiwifarms.net
Angey must only feel motivated to tidy her room when she’s preparing to make one of those rolling-around-like-a-pig-in-mud sexy music videos on her bed.
Cue the ‘Follow me do my daily chores” video where she proves me wrong.

That clip of her talking about Kate is just instantly, skin-crawlingly cringe. She just doesn’t see herself as what she is.
An old lady feigning a teenage persona.
A total wimp putting on a bad ass front.
A fairly middle of the road person pretending to be ‘from the hood’.

I bet her child at 13 is trying his best in school under poor circumstances, but as yet isn’t a total terror. As he grows into his teens and is continued to be neglected for her ‘online friends’, she will be bewildered to why her once ‘good little kid’ will start going off the rails.

She said he’s already having to do some therapy, right? But she’s not that bothered by the looks of it. Maybe if she saved up some of that ’prescription’ money to take him on a trip once lockdown ends they would have something to look forward to together. If only she didn’t have to pay to wash his damn clothes!!!!

She will start caring once her ‘fucking kid’ starts dipping into mommy’s stash to numb his own loneliness and pain.

Naoto

The Original Detective Prince
kiwifarms.net
It continues:

Timestamped: FFG dares peanut to put a webcam on her amazon Wishlist on the condition that she appears on camera.

God, she is my least favourite haydur. At least I can laugh at dc being old or ops being fat. Her smugness is unbearable put that together with her physical appearance. I don't get how anyone can watch her.

chantalisfat

kiwifarms.net
I love how "you don't show your face" is the default argument for all of these fat, ugly women. What is the argument there? Regardless of whether or not Peanut shows her face, what she says about FFG still stands. All of the things Angey Lee's trolls point out are still valid, even if they don't have profile pictures. If people did show their face, FFG and AL would just try to make fun of their appearances - which is exactly what they're so butthurt about. If Peanut started streaming her face, FFG would just reach for anything to make fun of her about. Isn't that exactly what they're trying to argue against?

It doesn't make you better, braver, or more real that you choose to spend your lives acting like complete morons on webcam. It doesn't make people's observations of your appearance and behavior invalid. It just makes you look even more stupid.

The desire for these ugly, obese women to create YT channels where their appearances are front and center are baffling.