Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

Artificial Baits

kiwifarms.net
Regardless of whether or not Peanut shows her face

Peanut does show pictures of her face on her Instagram and I personally do not think that she is unattractive. She definitely is far more attractive than that bulldog with pigtails. I am not saying she is Beauty Queen but she is far easier on the eye most of HN. Which makes the argument from FFG and others more stupid, because they know exactly what she looks like - they have pulled images from her Instagram before.

Untitled (9).jpg

DCMediocre

kiwifarms.net
Noted re.tard Feral Fat Gunt also oozed into the comments.

View attachment 2095302

AAAAHAHAHAHA!1!! SO UNBOTHERED AND IN ON TEH JOKE U GUISE!1!!! LAUGHINGMYASSOFFOFFOFFOFF

It continues:

Timestamped: FFG dares peanut to put a webcam on her amazon Wishlist on the condition that she appears on camera.

Noteworthy comments:

View attachment 2097043
View attachment 2097044
Queen of spades is back:
View attachment 2097045
View attachment 2097046
View attachment 2097047

"Proof" of negz being a criminal

Found it:

Price: € 69.95
104.00$ CAD

Queen Of Spades in Haydur Nation? Oh Christ this should be good!

Atomic Age Animal

kiwifarms.net

So Charlie has fully committed to throwing her lot in with this adenoidal rage-potato, huh? That should really help her whittle her audience down to the purest, most bitter, caustic, ineffectual permafatties. It's fun that Charlie has chosen that path rather than the more conventional path of growing her channel.

It doesn't make you better, braver, or more real that you choose to spend your lives acting like complete morons on webcam.

They behave like people who have no worthwhile reputation to protect. Feral Fat Gunt has said as much, saying that it doesn't matter if she's doxed because no one in her personal or professional life will ever care about how she humiliates herself online.

I'm shocked — shocked — that this vulgar rage-potato doesn't hold a prestigious job that requires her to maintain a professional face in life and online.

The desire for these ugly, obese women to create YT channels where their appearances are front and center are baffling.

Nonsense! Look at Feral Gunt's profile avatar! The full, luscious cupid's bow of her lips; the gentle sweep of her heart-shaped face; the clean line of her delicate jaw; the pert, girlish, upturned nose; the flawless, glowing, blemish-free skin — I, oh...oh dear.

Feral Fat Gunt 00.png

Which makes the argument from FFG and others more stupid, because they know exactly what she looks like - they have pulled images from her Instagram before.

My favorite attempt at an insult about Peanut's weight is when she pointed to a photo of Peanut in a bodega wearing a mask, claiming that her multiple "chins" were hanging out of the mask. In fact, the mask just doesn't fully cover Peanut's jawline and Peanut's neck is clearly visible.

The confusion is understandable though; it's probably been so long since this no-neck has seen her own, that she's forgotten what one is.

It also speaks to how frenzied and hysterical Feral Gunt is; it doesn't matter to her if the shit she flings is grounded in reality, as long as she's flinging some kind of shit and that it sends a shot of the happy juice to her mashed-potato brain. She behaves as though she starts her days by having a cup of coffee and sticking a fork in an electrical outlet.

She also has a massive, frenetic daily Twitter output. Given that she's Charlie Gold-levels of Twitter-prolific and given that she's just admitted to commenting while blazed (on Kate's video), it's interesting that she has the gall to go after GG for his inebriated, manic Twitter shitstorms. Pots and kettles and all that....

Last edited:

DCMedia Sped

kiwifarms.net
DC now using KIWI farms posts directly in her streams for content. Hmmm...I wonder if she is inadvertently shouting out her haydur friends/twitter braindeads. For someone who has dogged this site as much as she has isn't this slightly hypocritical?

eta: Now that she has a paid membership, she is using all kinds of props. She bought some weird spectacles, a bernie sanders doll, pearls to clutch, and wants a fainting couch. She reminds me of some kind of demented magician as she keeps pulling this shit out.

Last edited:

Maw

Decease and desist I have contacted my lawyer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DC now using KIWI farms posts directly in her streams for content. Hmmm...I wonder if she is inadvertently shouting out her haydur friends/twitter braindeads. For someone who has dogged this site as much as she has isn't this slightly hypocritical?

eta: Now that she has a paid membership, she is using all kinds of props. She bought some weird spectacles, a bernie sanders doll, pearls to clutch, and wants a fainting couch. She reminds me of some kind of demented magician as she keeps pulling this shit out.
Why is she pronouncing all of the Qs as if they’re Gs?

Also I feel like I’m in a English Lit zoom course when she pauses and looks down her old-lady glasses while asking “What would you assume if you saw these photos on tinder?” :c

DCMedia Sped

kiwifarms.net
Wow. That dummy's IQ is so low the only insults she can come up with is 'shut the f up' and calling whoever she's talking about a dumb bitch every five seconds. Once again, and bottom feeder is far worse then the ones she mocks. And she's hideous. Hey french fry fatty, at least Peanut isn't butt ugly and stupid like you.

Atomic Age Animal

kiwifarms.net
Angrey Ree having a no good bad awful day

A no-good bad awful day — but it sure did seem to steadily improve after she started popping pills and hitting the bong for the day.

Sorry for no timestamps: I watched on 1.5 speed, hitting the fast forward button the whole time — the only way to watch an Angey live.

∙ Angey indulges in a petulant tantrum, dramatically flourishing and slamming around several bottles and packages, huffily washing some pills down with Coke and then starts hitting the bong. She drops a few snarky comments about how she should go to work now with all her meds in tow. "Get a job." Ha ha ha! You crazy, ignorant trolls. She urges her critics to consider how well they'd do if they were as medicated and mentally and physically broken as she is.

∙ She "could say so many things" but doesn't have time for drama. She's very busy taking care of her son (side note: in yesterday's defense of her motherhood, she insisted he was so self-sufficient he barely needed her time or attention which is why she can have so much "mommy time" online); a home to take care of (ten minutes later she says she's not cleaning her home today despite having a heap of chores to do and dishes to clean — she's been ignoring housework because it's been too nice outside); and a mom to visit (whose home, she assures us, she will be very busy cleaning today). "Y'know. Real life." Her critics wouldn't know anything about "real life."

FWIW, in an earlier apartment tour, she's shown us what having "some dishes to do" means for her kitchen:

Angey's Kitchen.png

∙ Her chat urges her not to stress herself out and to "grab the moment" while the sun is shining because "the work will wait." After all, "it's not like we're brain surgeons." (Truer words). Angey later reveals that when she experiences stress or has a job she breaks out in a full-body rash and has to get prescription ointment. She's literally allergic to work, trolls!

∙ She won't be seeing her new psychologist again until May 27th. Her shrink is booked up and told Angey she also needs time to consider how to treat her, because she's "not sure how to help somebody who already has the tools." Perhaps her psychologist needs to learn the old saw about how you can lead a whore to water, but you can't make her stop drinking Coke.

Angey says that her problem is she doesn't always recognize when she needs to self-soothe or have enough means to self-soothe in the myriad different ways she would like to self-soothe. Her hard-working, stalwart bong was sitting right there and heard her say that. :(

∙ She sporadically pulls out various plushies and toys, mentions (but does not bring out) Abigail the reborn and holds up a plushy of that obscure cult figure Pickle Rick asking how many of her audience know who it is. None, apparently.

∙ Angey addresses "stupid people" who muse about her son finding her sex toys. She asks why her son would ever poke around in her nightstand and open up her "private bag."

She's shown us her sex toy bag in past videos; she's crudely sharpied warnings all over it cautioning anyone who finds it not to open it because it's super-secret. Why would any kid be intrigued by her forbidden bag of mysteries?

She also lets us know she needs more toys because she's broken all of them and is down to only two. She quickly wore all the rest of them out, confirming @letericajones comment. She drops a "subtle" reminder about her Amazon wishlists.

∙ Angey used to do something called "Heavenly Nights" parties.

∙ She apparently had some kind of fallout with someone a couple of nights ago and wants her back in her chat so she can paint the "epic" portrait she was scheduled to paint for her. Not sure, but I think this might be related to two of her regulars playfully slap-fighting with time-outs and then getting into it for real.

Angey notes that the portrait will be painted on commission, or, as she puts it, "not for free."

∙ Otherwise, it's the usual trashy girl bouquet of Angey filler: her raspy, congested, hacking, braying laugh; childish innuendo with her middle-aged audience; tunelessly singing along with her playlist; compulsive bong sucking; bitching about the trivial minutia of her "crazy life"; wandering away from the camera; berating her audience for not providing enough conversation to distract her from whatever fuckery is happening in her brain; grimly pretending to give a fuck when they do offer up details about their own lives.

I know this has come up recently and I'm sorry to belabor the point, but what in the name of unholy inbreeding is happening with her little fingers? Watching them crawl all over her hands at unnatural angles on lives is horrifying and mesmerizing.

Angey's Genetics.png

Goal Tendie

Honoring Our Lord Hunger
kiwifarms.net
A no-good bad awful day — but it sure did seem to steadily improve after she started popping pills and hitting the bong for the day.

FWIW, in an earlier apartment tour, she's shown us what having "some dishes to do" means for her kitchen:

View attachment 2099065

I know this has come up recently and I'm sorry to belabor the point, but what in the name of unholy inbreeding is happening with her little fingers? Watching them crawl all over her hands at unnatural angles on lives is horrifying and mesmerizing.

View attachment 2099079
Angey also blew her extremely convincing disguise as a med marijuana user by proclaiming that she and Vince, her once-boyfriend, are going to save up a bunch of money so they can get together and make prime pot brownies and get super fucking wasted. Because this is definitely how one should use their meds.

Not that she honestly has anything better to do, but she also in the last few days mentioned that she does not have her nearly-14-year-old do any chores aside from taking the trash downstairs for her. She didn't have a childhood, she says, so she wants him to have as much of a childhood as possible. If she didn't speak of him like he was a barnacle on her ass, it would feel like she's planning on keeping him helpless so he's always around, like the second coming of Peetz.

Also, I know folks were worried for her, but we can stop concerning ourselves about her being broke, as today she headed to her mother's to resume her "job" of cleaning her mom's home. She previously mentioned that her mom paid her CDN400 per month for this service. Certainly her bills will be caught up soon so she can take down both gofundmes and that money will not be blown on a new flavor of THC drink.

And yeah, I was the one who brought up them lil pinkywrigglers before. I looked it up and deformed pinkies or clinodactyly can be a sign of some congenital illnesses like Down Syndrome and a host of others, several of which she may claim for the next GFM outreach program.

Rasputin's Side Piece

What's a farm without a ho?
kiwifarms.net
@Atomic Age Animal and @Goal Tendie : Thank you both for those epic posts.
@Atomic Age Animal : You saved me from the horrendous experience that is viewing an Angry Ree video, as well as taking the words right out of my brain.

She is vile, and oblivious to the fact that in a few years she's gonna be older and uglier than ever--in addition to being ravaged by the effects of being stoned on pot and opiates all day every day.

She probably couldn't get a job because she will never pass the drug test.

Atomic Age Animal

kiwifarms.net
She didn't have a childhood, she says, so she wants him to have as much of a childhood as possible.

I saw that one too. She "didn't have a childhood" just like her problem is that she "doesn't self-soothe enough."

I understand she's alluding to her alleged sexual abuse (complete with dubious gerbilling) but consider the autobiography Angey herself has given us. By her own admission, she's been abusing drugs and alcohol since 15. She got clean from drugs and then sober from a severe drinking problem a little over five years ago (i.e., when her son was already 8 or 9 years old). She's totally clean and sober now because it's prescription, you stupid people.

She says she and her son were extremely close and constantly together until he was 11. (Really, Angey? You were an amazingly attentive, constantly present mom even though you were a serious drunk almost until he hit puberty?) At 11 he started doing his own thing and she let him have his space; kids turn out weird if you smother them and, by pure coincidence, that allowed her to have the "mommy time" she's frequently complained about not having when he was very young.

So: she's pushing 40 and has spent most of her teens and her entire adult life sledgehammering her brain with drugs, alcohol and shit food. Her problem isn't that she didn't have a childhood or doesn't self-soothe enough; her problem is that she's had a twenty-five-years-long extended childhood and self-soothes like a demented lab monkey that can't stop playing with itself.

I hope her shrink is trying to think up a way to drive that point into Angey's willfully obtuse mind. :optimistic: Twenty years from now, her boy will be sitting in his own shrink's office hearing "So, it sounds like you had to grow up pretty fast and parent your own mom. I want you to know, that's not okay."

I suspect that Angey compares herself to her deadbeat ex-husband; at least she stayed in her child's life and occasionally remembers that it's her obligation to acquire food to feed him. In her mind, since that makes her better than her drunken, whoring, brawling, immigration-scamming, deadbeat ex-husband, then, ipso facto, she is Mother of the fucking Year. Only stupid people would think otherwise.

I don't know how to archive, but she recounts her relationship with the boy's father — all set to a Very Sad, Heartstring-Tugging soundtrack — in this video.

Angey met her ex-husband, Bobby, at work. Bobby is an Indian man from Delhi, a city which she spells thus (lol fat):

Deli India.png

One night, in typically sloppy Angey fashion, they got loaded and hooked up. They dated for a year or two before he proposed to Angey by asking, in so many words, if she would like to be on his immigration papers.

Like Angey, who thought she was marrying for love, you'll be shocked to learn that this deeply heartfelt, romantic proposal masked a simple, mercenary desire to attain citizenship. She later learned that he'd pulled the same stunt in the US — even fathering a child with that woman — before he was kicked out of the country for DUIs.

They went along living separate lives: he would hang out with his friends and family without inviting her or the boy, usually under the guise of going to work. Like Fat Amy, Angey ran a home day care and was doting on her son like the Goodest Mom that she is. Bobby wanted nothing to do with the boy and spent as little time with him as possible.

Things finally came to a head when Bobby pocket-dialed Angey while picking up a whore after an argument; he'd been using whores throughout their marriage. This was especially galling to Angey because he hadn't touched her since around the time she found out that she was pregnant, a few weeks before her wedding. Despite the fact that he'd spent years sleeping in the living room and wouldn't even pretend to be interested in fucking her on their wedding night, Angey still believed they were in love.

Giving the dick he'd denied her to actual working whores (as opposed to a desperate unfuckable YouTube whore like Angey) was the final straw. Not his neglect of and complete lack of interest in his son, not his sloppy drunkenness and chronic employment issues. Giving his dick to other women and not Angey.

They divorced, the courts severed Bobby's parental rights because he was refusing to give consent for psychiatric treatment for a neurological problem the boy had and Angey and the boy had complete mental breakdowns which they're still "healing" from, one bong-hit at a time.

FIN

Spermatozoa

ejacul337
kiwifarms.net
One night, in typically sloppy Angey fashion, they got loaded and hooked up. They dated for a year or two before he proposed to Angey by asking, in so many words, if she would like to be on his immigration papers.

They divorced, the courts severed Bobby's parental rights because he was refusing to give consent for psychiatric treatment for a neurological problem the boy had and Angey and the boy had complete mental breakdowns which they're still "healing" from, one bong-hit at a time.

FIN
[/SPOILER]
That poor fucking boy. If it wasn't her mother uploading jizz videos on youtube, larping with a fake baby, consuming copius amounts of drugs online, now she has to share the details of his father's unfortunate dick burp into her deformed ovum? I feel so bad for him. Insert therapy here: lil fella is gonna need it.

Also: @ Angey - you look like a fucking bridge troll, nobody wants to see or hear you. Grow the fuck up and focus on protecting your real child, and take a break from being a silly, thirsty twat.

Last edited:

Atomic Age Animal

kiwifarms.net
That poor fucking boy. If it wasn't her mother uploading jizz videos on youtube, larping with a fake baby, consuming copius amounts of drugs online, now she has to share the details on his unfortunate dick burp into her deformed ovum? I feel so bad for him. Insert therapy

And that's even before she announced to her livestream that she can't cut back on the THC enough to set aside $4.00 to do a load of his laundry, but that she also won't hand-wash or touch his underwear because he's thirteen and discovering "sex-type things" in the privacy of his bedroom while wearing that underwear. "Like, ew — no!"Klassy, mature and so mindful of her boy's dignity.

Mother of the Year.