Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

Rasputin's Side Piece

What's a farm without a ho?
kiwifarms.net
So Angrey Ree's unfortunate son (or, as she refers to him, THAT FUCKING KID) has needed therapy from a young age. Every reason to provide a decent and caring home environment--not one where your mom has blown so much money on her weed and oxycodone (it's prescription, guise) that she is unable to feed her son or wash his clothing. But she has a mom who can afford to pay her slut daughter 400 to clean her house. Grandma, how about you let the whore clean your house and you buy the kid some clean clothing and food?

But Angey lies. And at this point, she cannot even make up a logical cover story for the fact that she is strung out and ignoring her 13-year-old child.

But as she says, "At least I'm not a boring old adult."

Play on in your sleazy welfare playground, bitch.

Maw

Decease and desist I have contacted my lawyer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
based granny educates us on eastern europe politics
View attachment 2100640
TIL the caucuses are in Central Asia.

I want to go ahead and retract my previous statement with fairness to Granny. When DCMediaGirl was in school, the Caucasus may very well have been in Central Asia.

16CCD0D5-1E7C-4F8B-8259-DCF4A7A2261B.jpeg

TaterFarmer

kiwifarms.net
I want to go ahead and retract my previous statement with fairness to Granny. When DCMediaGirl was in school, the Caucasus may very well have been in Central Asia.
I'm going to have to call an audible and throw a flag on that play there farmer. Granny is hip and down with all the kidz. She uses interwebz words like "yeeted" and knows where the farms iz. My gawd, the woman snaps fans! No way her big brain would get a global reference wrong. Clearly you have posted a map and a theory made by vile anti-semites! I. Am. Verklempt!

Last edited:

FernFattie

kiwifarms.net
I saw that one too. She "didn't have a childhood" just like her problem is that she "doesn't self-soothe enough."

I understand she's alluding to her alleged sexual abuse (complete with dubious gerbilling) but consider the autobiography Angey herself has given us. By her own admission, she's been abusing drugs and alcohol since 15. She got clean from drugs and then sober from a severe drinking problem a little over five years ago (i.e., when her son was already 8 or 9 years old). She's totally clean and sober now because it's prescription, you stupid people.

She says she and her son were extremely close and constantly together until he was 11. (Really, Angey? You were an amazingly attentive, constantly present mom even though you were a serious drunk almost until he hit puberty?) At 11 he started doing his own thing and she let him have his space; kids turn out weird if you smother them and, by pure coincidence, that allowed her to have the "mommy time" she's frequently complained about not having when he was very young.

So: she's pushing 40 and has spent most of her teens and her entire adult life sledgehammering her brain with drugs, alcohol and shit food. Her problem isn't that she didn't have a childhood or doesn't self-soothe enough; her problem is that she's had a twenty-five-years-long extended childhood and self-soothes like a demented lab monkey that can't stop playing with itself.

I hope her shrink is trying to think up a way to drive that point into Angey's willfully obtuse mind. :optimistic: Twenty years from now, her boy will be sitting in his own shrink's office hearing "So, it sounds like you had to grow up pretty fast and parent your own mom. I want you to know, that's not okay."

I suspect that Angey compares herself to her deadbeat ex-husband; at least she stayed in her child's life and occasionally remembers that it's her obligation to acquire food to feed him. In her mind, since that makes her better than her drunken, whoring, brawling, immigration-scamming, deadbeat ex-husband, then, ipso facto, she is Mother of the fucking Year. Only stupid people would think otherwise.

I don't know how to archive, but she recounts her relationship with the boy's father — all set to a Very Sad, Heartstring-Tugging soundtrack — in this video.

Angey met her ex-husband, Bobby, at work. Bobby is an Indian man from Delhi, a city which she spells thus (lol fat):

View attachment 2100355

One night, in typically sloppy Angey fashion, they got loaded and hooked up. They dated for a year or two before he proposed to Angey by asking, in so many words, if she would like to be on his immigration papers.

Like Angey, who thought she was marrying for love, you'll be shocked to learn that this deeply heartfelt, romantic proposal masked a simple, mercenary desire to attain citizenship. She later learned that he'd pulled the same stunt in the US — even fathering a child with that woman — before he was kicked out of the country for DUIs.

They went along living separate lives: he would hang out with his friends and family without inviting her or the boy, usually under the guise of going to work. Like Fat Amy, Angey ran a home day care and was doting on her son like the Goodest Mom that she is. Bobby wanted nothing to do with the boy and spent as little time with him as possible.

Things finally came to a head when Bobby pocket-dialed Angey while picking up a whore after an argument; he'd been using whores throughout their marriage. This was especially galling to Angey because he hadn't touched her since around the time she found out that she was pregnant, a few weeks before her wedding. Despite the fact that he'd spent years sleeping in the living room and wouldn't even pretend to be interested in fucking her on their wedding night, Angey still believed they were in love.

Giving the dick he'd denied her to actual working whores (as opposed to a desperate unfuckable YouTube whore like Angey) was the final straw. Not his neglect of and complete lack of interest in his son, not his sloppy drunkenness and chronic employment issues. Giving his dick to other women and not Angey.

They divorced, the courts severed Bobby's parental rights because he was refusing to give consent for psychiatric treatment for a neurological problem the boy had and Angey and the boy had complete mental breakdowns which they're still "healing" from, one bong-hit at a time.

FIN

I've been wondering about the timeline of Angey's daycare and her sobriety. She told the story once that after the divorce the children helped moved all the toys down the hallway to her new apartment. If she has been only sober for 5 years then the timelines would overlap.

Candi did a livestream on Angey yesterday. If you can stand peanut 2.0 and her useless interruptions about herself than it is pretty entertaining. Kate makes some decent points and Cathy Cee (Anti-Haydur regular) brings up Alanna attacking Laaa over being a fake psychic not realizing who instigated the fight was MT, Candi and crew.

At one point Candi stupidly suggests that Angey could babysit for extra income or edit videos and make business cards. Candi, what? Angry has no motivation to stay sober for her own child and there is no way she will stay sober for someone else's child. In what universe is Angey an excellent graphic designer capable of managing her own home business and cliental? She can walk, talk, and follow simple tasks but it is likely that her obvious personality and substance use disorders will sabotage any employment opportunity.

Angey goes up on panel (23 minutes in), says "you don't understand, you don't know me" and rage quits to start her own distraction stream posted earlier.

Rasputin's Side Piece

What's a farm without a ho?
kiwifarms.net
I've been wondering about the timeline of Angey's daycare and her sobriety. She told the story once that after the divorce the children helped moved all the toys down the hallway to her new apartment. If she has been only sober for 5 years then the timelines would overlap.

Candi did a livestream on Angey yesterday. If you can stand peanut 2.0 and her useless interruptions about herself than it is pretty entertaining. Kate makes some decent points and Cathy Cee (Anti-Haydur regular) brings up Alanna attacking Laaa over being a fake psychic not realizing who instigated the fight was MT, Candi and crew.

At one point Candi stupidly suggests that Angey could babysit for extra income or edit videos and make business cards. Candi, what? Angry has no motivation to stay sober for her own child and there is no way she will stay sober for someone else's child. In what universe is Angey an excellent graphic designer capable of managing her own home business and cliental? She can walk, talk, and follow simple tasks but it is likely that her obvious personality and substance use disorders will sabotage any employment opportunity.

Angey goes up on panel (23 minutes in), says "you don't understand, you don't know me" and rage quits to start her own distraction stream posted earlier.

What a pack of snarling, snapping bitches. All we know about any of these YouTube losers is what they choose to reveal. And so far, Angrey Ree has let slip enough for people to know that she is always stoned, always on her pain pills, and always thinking about getting laid. As for the opposition, I don't know much about them, but then they haven't been so stupid that they livestreamed their life's history.

ETA: She is always saying "you don't know the whole story" yet doesn't provide any mitigating information. I suppose she is trying to imply that there is some great mystery that she cannot reveal as to why she is a shit person.

Last edited:

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
Angrey needs a better therapist. Okay, so she had horrible abuse as a kid. She says it took a long time to feel validated that it happened. No one is saying it didn't happen and it would be horrible for anyone to go through that.

However, a good therapist will try and get the person to stop using their childhood trauma to manipulate people as in "You shouldn't come for me even though I do fucked up things because I'm a victim. You just don't understand and I should not be responsible for what I do and say because I had a fucked up childhood"

The "You don't understand" is getting old. Yes, we do. We are just calling you out on it

So, she needs a new shrink. One that will tell her to start being an adult and stop using the abuse card when she does shitty things.

Also, letting her kid have a childhood is fine. But part of childhood is learning to be responsible for yourself. He has no skills in taking care of himself, cooking a meal, washing his clothes, cleaning, time management, etc. Nice one Angrey. Fuck up your kid for the future and then whine when he is helpless.

Atomic Age Animal

kiwifarms.net
There's so much wreckage in Angey's own life, I've barely looked at the other channels she's constantly in drama with. My general impression of these channels is that, while they may drop some valid criticisms, they're all as or more re.tarded than Angey. It's similar to how Charlie Gold might have some valid criticisms of Chantal, but at the end of the day she's still Charlie Gold so....

In one of her streams, Angey very briefly ranted that the other channels believe everything they read about her on Kiwi Farms. Angey's chat suggested that the Farmers criticizing her are probably the other channels' sock accounts.

Since we've been busted, I might as well go ahead and confess: I am Alanna Morris.

I hope you guys can forgive me for lying and hiding my identity. :(

chantalisfat

kiwifarms.net
So forget about her being high all the time, not spending any time with the kid, choosing pot over buying the poor kid clothes and food, begging for other people's old clothes so the kid has something that fits him (but having plenty of room in the budget for benzos, percs, and various THC novelties), making disgusting and public sexual videos of her vile body, having webcam sex with her poor kid trying to sleep in the next room over (which he could clearly hear since he complained about her noise level just talking on a panel at 3am). Forget all that and pretend she's a decent human being and mother.

She is a horrible mother with absolutely no sense of compassion/empathy/understanding SOLELY for telling the entire world that her 13-year-old has "just discovered sex", and therefore refusing to launder his clothes because of it, saying it's disgusting. For someone who felt so invalidated as a sexual abuse victim, that sure doesn't seem like a healthy thing to announce about your son. It doesn't seem like a healthy or understandable reaction AT ALL, nevermind one to announce to your audience of trolls and haters on YT and then leave the stream up for anyone to view. She's a real piece of shit.

I look forward to him turning 18 (or younger!), moving out ASAP, and cutting her off entirely.

Time For Timer

I just smoked a whole bunch of crack!
kiwifarms.net
So Charlie has fully committed to throwing her lot in with this adenoidal rage-potato, huh? That should really help her whittle her audience down to the purest, most bitter, caustic, ineffectual permafatties. It's fun that Charlie has chosen that path rather than the more conventional path of growing her channel.

They behave like people who have no worthwhile reputation to protect. Feral Fat Gunt has said as much, saying that it doesn't matter if she's doxed because no one in her personal or professional life will ever care about how she humiliates herself online.

I'm shocked — shocked — that this vulgar rage-potato doesn't hold a prestigious job that requires her to maintain a professional face in life and online.
I don't believe her when she says she has nothing to lose. People who say that usually have more to lose than most people. Regardless, I want to see her doxed. I want to know everything about that delicate, demure, Canadian rose.

DCMediocre

kiwifarms.net
There's so much wreckage in Angey's own life, I've barely looked at the other channels she's constantly in drama with. My general impression of these channels is that, while they may drop some valid criticisms, they're all as or more re.tarded than Angey. It's similar to how Charlie Gold might have some valid criticisms of Chantal, but at the end of the day she's still Charlie Gold so....

In one of her streams, Angey very briefly ranted that the other channels believe everything they read about her on Kiwi Farms. Angey's chat suggested that the Farmers criticizing her are probably the other channels' sock accounts.

Since we've been busted, I might as well go ahead and confess: I am Alanna Morris.

I hope you guys can forgive me for lying and hiding my iden

Negz, Nova and Shannon
Sounds like the Career Cow is a bit butthurt.

Smiling Honeybadger

Still not giving a fuck.
kiwifarms.net
That, non-ironically, sounds like something a Nazi type person would say. Really bizzare to hear such statements from a person who thinks that everything she doesn't like is "vile" and "anti-semitism." No wonder she was standing up for poor old George Soros!
Funny, isn't it?! The Nazis counted Slavic people among subhumans and to this day Russians deem people from the Caucasus as basically Caucasus Niggers.

Just switch in Your mind Caucasus with Africa and Chechnya with African hellhole of Your choice. Then shit would not fly so well with the enlightened crowd.

Fortunately for DCGranny racism does not count when it involves pale skinned Eurasians.

Chaotic Pizzaparty

kiwifarms.net
based granny educates us on eastern europe politics
View attachment 2100640
Bitch does not know her history and the reasons why. The problem with that part of the world mostly falls down to the destabilisation caused by the USSR. The breaking up following even 30 years has still ravaged the area. The Russians essentially came in raped the countries of all resources and ran affecting work life and businesses for generations because their dependancy to function. It made living hard and thus affected their outlook and behaviour, it is probably why in the 80s, 90s and early 00s they had a connection to the "American Dream". It favoured hard work for reward unlike communism which used workers as tools for no personal growth only sustenance.

Just talk to a Polish person and they will regale you for their love of Russian. DC is a closet bigot and deflects on ours but her world view is toxic but very myopic.

Perfect to be a booker for FOX.