Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

Goal Tendie

Honoring Our Lord Hunger
kiwifarms.net
Angey Lee is live, and, surprising nobody, has deleted her two other gofundme pages and has started a third:

20210420_135439.jpg
... and then announced that she plans to livestream herself waddling to the pot store later, on this, her highest of holy days.

Edit: she decided to show a photo of herself and her mom from last year, where her mom looks younger than her. 20210420_144154.jpg
Because she cannot tolerate being one-upped, when someone she knows irl mentioned her mom looks the same as she did 20 years ago, Angey said, "I know, right? She's just got more wrinkles and less hair."

Last edited:

Atomic Age Animal

kiwifarms.net
Also, how is 420 any different than any other day with her getting baked and constantly talking about getting high

Will she also shovel down bowlfuls of fat-slathered, refined starches, guzzle Coke, churn out clumsy, artless paintings, assault our eyes and ears with tone-deaf, tuneless, reedy song covers and indulge in grotesque, infantile sex chat with her audience for a real change of pace?

Well, the last one has been taken care of anyway; in an earlier stream, her chat was steeped in an extended discussion of piss and watersports with at least one of her creepy regulars constantly reminding the chat that he'd pissed on a woman and at least one woman asking to be pissed on.

So Angey can tick "grotty TMI sleaze" off her daily to-do list. Watching it on 2.0 speed and skipping through in 60 second intervals still didn't make it go by fast enough.

Edit: she decided to show a photo of herself and her mom from last year, where her mom looks younger than her.

Far younger.

This is not a woman who looks like she needs Angey's help cleaning her home. She looks like a woman who's throwing Angey a few hundred bucks and desperately hoping that some of that money lands in her grandson's stomach.

Edit: I think it's funny that Angey seems to have been hovering aroung the 925 subscribers mark for months now. I both do and do not want to see what happens if she gets a community tab and monetized. Will she put up ad-friendly content to earn that YouTube coin? Or will she smoke and whore it up even more in her community tab?

Edit 2: Angey is using this as a preview screen for her live. I've seen this watermark on Angey's channel before, but this is the first time I've seen it large enough for the text to be legible. Fun that she's popping this up the same day that she's e-begging hard again.

Angry Ree.png

Last edited:

Sammyrye

I Love meatballs. BUT I DIDNT FUCKING SAY THAT!
kiwifarms.net
About angrey... Omfg. I havnt been ti chantals thread yet tonight. It seems like chantal is taking one page from angrey ree and one from sagi. Recipe for disaster.

How dare angey? I am wordless. Wtf. If she can walk to dispensary, she could prolly a part time 4hr a day a fee times a week job. Jfc. What a leech man.

Maw

Decease and desist I have contacted my lawyer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
About angrey... Omfg. I havnt been ti chantals thread yet tonight. It seems like chantal is taking one page from angrey ree and one from sagi. Recipe for disaster.

How dare angey? I am wordless. Wtf. If she can walk to dispensary, she could prolly a part time 4hr a day a fee times a week job. Jfc. What a leech man.
If she can record 4-5 hour long videos and keep a conversation the entire time while smoking, theres many jobs she can do.

Rasputin's Side Piece

What's a farm without a ho?
kiwifarms.net
If she can record 4-5 hour long videos and keep a conversation the entire time while smoking, theres many jobs she can do.
Yes, but why should she work when her stoopid fans donate to her GoFundMe (number three, no less) and the Canadian government sees to it that she stays high and bouncy? She's got it made.

As long as there are stupid losers to give her money, she will thrive in her trashy bedroom, high as a kite, ignoring her son. But, I guess those of us who earn their money are the losers...

DCMediocre

kiwifarms.net
I watched the shit shows last night starting with Shannons "explanation" video, That bitch needs a severe slap upside the head, what a know nothing know it all, the bitch loses all credibility when she disables the comment/like dislike section that's the act of a blowhard coward, i don't know what's going on behind the scene and quite frankly i really don't give a flying fuck but it all sounds manufactured.

I'm increasingly bored of the anti and haydur retoric lately so i havn't been paying that much attention to Negz Peanut and GG but i ended up watching Peanuts reaction and i believe she was genuinely hurt by Nova's stream. Peanut always defended Shannon and it seemed like a gut punch to her.

As for Negz? That idiot needs to shut up about his political leanings and flexing the gun he keeps in his house (yeah we get it Ron your a bad ass edge lord) Your starting to lose your supporters your not that important and whats given can also be taken away just ask Shane Dawson.

Oh and that Cunt Queen Of Spades is sliming up Nova's lives. :story:

Goal Tendie

Honoring Our Lord Hunger
kiwifarms.net
I used to like listening to Shannon but hearing her toilet-rage against Peanut for turning into an anti-haydur when Shannon did the exact same thing is weird. They both used to dunk on the fatties and now they both dunk on different fatties.

I don't know how, but stepping back and taking in the blasted landscape which is DCGrandma, dude in a wig, Polish Anus Lips Girl, Flailin' Callie, raging Canadian potato wedge, The Chuck, Fragile Negz, No Comments Shannon, and It Was Aliens Not A Seizure Peanut... Gaining Ground is actually coming off a little more sane these days. But that might just be because he finally got his ass off Twitter.

Anyway here's Angey putting thc powder on a pizza
20210420_235623.jpg
20210420_235940.jpg

Atomic Age Animal

kiwifarms.net
Neither the Haydurs nor the Antis are capable of foresight, refined, principled objection or even basic, long-term strategic planning.

At various times, they've all gotten into bed with Shanny and Rev, Queen of Spades, Shaquanna Jefferson and various other notoriously unstable undesirables simply because it was convenient in the immediate moment and because both tribes go by the idiot's mantra that the enemy of my enemy is my friend — regardless of their temporary allies' long histories of being distasteful, high-strung, mercurial, pugnacious, self-absorbed vipers who will turn on a dime in the most explosive, damaging and disrespectful ways they possibly can.

If the Haydurs and Antis were generals, they'd give their war chests to notoriously unreliable mercenaries and pull surprised pikachu face when those mercenaries disappeared with it and half their supplies and armaments too.

On the topic of Angey: normally I wouldn't get into a too-easy "bitch is ugly" dogpile, but since she sees fit to blow her money on weed and pizza, hooting about 420 while refusing to secure her own son's basic needs for food and shelter:

Angey Lee.png

Face of an angel. An angel who was smacked in the face with a shovel and never allowed to heal by God.

deputydogshit2.0

but I poop a lot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Clocks and barrels accepted if this has already been discussed. I noticed Peanut posted regarding helping Straight Talking Fedora Chick fight an eviction. Does anyone know what’s happening? I don’t use Twitter, so I have no idea what’s going on.

Is Fedora Chick the one with early onset dementia? I would think it would be hard to evict a person with that kind of diagnosis unless the tenant was involved in some real fuckery (and maybe still).

Trinitytroll

kiwifarms.net
This is fucking pathetic.

I will never understand the whole lot of this “community “ one seems more unstable then the last one. To me these “intimate” YouTube relationships are akin to having an imaginary friend. Except that you have more control over the actions of an imaginary friend but they seem to be the same in terms of depth and reality. I don’t know if I should feel sad, sorry or just plain disgusted that all they do is try to make the latest drama include themselves for some sick reason. I’ve listened to some of them making the most pathetic attempts to insert their names into situations that don’t have anything to do with them. Delusions and desperation run real deep on the YouTube streets.

DCMediocre

kiwifarms.net
As far as i can recall Fedora lives in a rent controlled building in Montreal, she's had an on going feud with her Landlord for sometime regarding her leaving, he's been trying to evict her for quite some time.

Yes she is suffering from a form of early onset dementia, can't recall the medical name for her condition.