Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

Atomic Age Animal

kiwifarms.net
Since we're all doing it ...

How is this gorgeous, talented, accomplished lass not beating the boys off with a stick?

Clocks and barrels accepted if this has already been discussed. I noticed Peanut posted regarding helping Straight Talking Fedora Chick fight an eviction. Does anyone know what’s happening? I don’t use Twitter, so I have no idea what’s going on.

Is Fedora Chick the one with early onset dementia? I would think it would be hard to evict a person with that kind of diagnosis unless the tenant was involved in some real fuckery (and maybe still).

Straight Talking Fedora Chick is the one who has early onset dementia. She's also developed some new chronic health problems but I don't think anyone has given the exact details. According to some comments I saw on her channel, she recently aspirated some liquid into her lungs and had to go to the ER.

I don't know what's happening, but she's mentioned before that her landlord hates her and has been trying to evict her by illegally skirting rental laws that strongly favor tenants; she was grandfathered in as a rent-controlled tenant so I imagine that's cutting into his potential profits and he wants her gone. Some landlords can be cutthroat under those circumstances.

I don't know what grounds he would have to evict her. She recently said that he tried to tell her it was illegal to livestream to YouTube from her apartment. That could be related to the fact that, several months ago, the police showed up to her apartment after a complaint from neighbors when she was on stream doing a true-to-life reenactment of one of the rowdy, drunk re.tards Negz reacts to. But Fedora Chick makes it sound like her landlord was trying to stop her from going live on YouTube at all, under any conditions. It sounds like a long-standing, mutually hostile landlord-tenant relationship.

Edit: ninja'd.

Last edited:

Foisgrasmacdonalds

kiwifarms.net
How is this gorgeous, talented, accomplished lass not beating the boys off with a stick?

Straight Talking Fedora Chick is the one who has early onset dementia. She's also developed some new chronic health problems but I don't think anyone has given the exact details. According to some comments I saw on her channel, she recently aspirated some liquid into her lungs and had to go to the ER.

I don't know what's happening, but she's mentioned before that her landlord hates her and has been trying to evict her by illegally skirting rental laws that strongly favor tenants; she was grandfathered in as a rent-controlled tenant so I imagine that's cutting into his potential profits and he wants her gone. Some landlords can be cutthroat under those circumstances.

I don't know what grounds he would have to evict her. She recently said that he tried to tell her it was illegal to livestream to YouTube from her apartment. That could be related to the fact that, several months ago, the police showed up to her apartment after a complaint from neighbors when she was on stream doing a true-to-life reenactment of one of the rowdy, drunk re.tards Negz reacts to. But Fedora Chick makes it sound like her landlord was trying to stop her from going live on YouTube at all, under any conditions. It sounds like a long-standing, mutually hostile landlord-tenant relationship.

Edit: ninja'd.
I get the feeling that fedora chick isn’t all there upstairs, whether from a developing brain disorder or drug induced brain damage or whatever. I get the impression that she took the 80’s hard and errs on the side of subversive counter culture. I would take anything she says with a grain of salt, because I’ve seen her at times be completely mad and paranoid. It’s actually pretty sad and gets cringey when you see her tip into weird delusion. I think there’s a fair amount of persecution delusion. Whatever you say, the idea of someone’s brain breaking down is pretty scary, and sad. I don’t see a lot of IRL support or friends.

deputydogshit2.0

but I poop a lot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I get the feeling that fedora chick isn’t all there upstairs, whether from a developing brain disorder or drug induced brain damage or whatever. I get the impression that she took the 80’s hard and errs on the side of subversive counter culture. I would take anything she says with a grain of salt, because I’ve seen her at times be completely mad and paranoid. It’s actually pretty sad and gets cringey when you see her tip into weird delusion. I think there’s a fair amount of persecution delusion. Whatever you say, the idea of someone’s brain breaking down is pretty scary, and sad. I don’t see a lot of IRL support or friends.
Your post makes no sense. She has dementia. You’re listing the symptoms of dementia. Obviously, she’s “not all there upstairs.”

Atomic Age Animal

kiwifarms.net

I get what you're saying; she does have a certain perspective on the world that might not always make her the most reliable narrator of her own life. I think it would be helpful if more information was released about exactly what's happening with her landlord and what proceedings, if any, have been formally undertaken. This could be one of those situations where, even if she can be a malcontent, she might also be being unjustly targeted.

I just don't think she'd flat out lie about being targeted for eviction. I wonder what she could possibly have done to warrant it. She's an older woman with chronic health problems who sits on livestream and smokes half the day and sleeps the other half away. I doubt she's having any coke-fueled sex parties, punching holes in the walls, playing drums at two in the morning and selling dope to the neighbors' kids. One time she said she avoids the subway because it causes too much confusion, so how much trouble can she really be causing? If her dementia is causing her to be late on rent or something like that, surely there would be a way to work with her to help get things in order rather than going the eviction route.

EDIT: On Peanut's current livestream, they just said that the landlord is seeking eviction on the grounds that there has been damage to Fedora's apartment floor. Fedora says that the damage is there because he refused to fix the leaking roof for a long time and that the water dripping into her apartment caused it. The GFM seems to be to help defray costs of seeking legal counsel.

STFC.png

Apparently Feral Fat Gunt, Queen of the Rage Potatoes and the usual Twitter re.tards are making hay and gloating over the whole situation. Just another day in the Haydurverse.

I fucking hate that I know this, but there used to be other items on her "kink wish list" like dildos and one large lot of various items like sex collars, paddles and whips. I don't see those items anymore, so either she took them off the list, they're no longer available on Amazon or...someone bought them for her. :cryblood:

Last edited:

Rasputin's Side Piece

What's a farm without a ho?
kiwifarms.net
We know she is a troll. But we are talking about the kind that lurks under a bridge and accosts poor peasant boys.

This is the woman who cannot feed her son, asking people to buy her sex accessories. As though she could find anyone desperate, blind, and crazy enough. And what about the constant interruptions for projectile vomiting? She is one horny troll.

She needs to stop.

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
People were calling Angrey out about the Amazon list. Not so much its all about sex shit, but because she is begging for money and even had a crawler on her "free food haul" video saying her kid's birthday is next month. So people were saying she should have put items on it for her her kid, like clothes and shoes.

I'm increasingly bored of the anti and haydur retoric lately s

It is so stupid now. Probably 1% of discussions are even about the gorls anymore. They just like the drama. If there is none, they make it up. They have become the Hatfields and McCoys and can't even remember why they were originally mad.

Mandapandalove468

kiwifarms.net
Angey was desperate for some attention of her own while Chantal was live-streaming (the coke-sex stream) and uploaded a subdued vocal cover. It looks like she got all her clothes from a dumpster.
Archive
Can you imagine you’re just out for a lovely afternoon walk enjoying life when you stumble upon this bridge troll mouthing the words to some random song with a corded microphone attached to thin air? I’d shit my pants and back away as slowly as possible without making eye contact in case it spots me and tries to steal my soul

Goal Tendie

Honoring Our Lord Hunger
kiwifarms.net
Angey was desperate for some attention of her own while Chantal was live-streaming (the coke-sex stream) and uploaded a subdued vocal cover. It looks like she got all her clothes from a dumpster.
Archive
In all fairness, she's lost a lot of weight and is on a (not-at-all-self-induced) tight budget. She had a video a little while ago where she showed herself receiving clothing second-hand.

After witnessing the videos where her sensual taters are flopping around l'd much rather she be covered in a tacky manner than not covered enough.

I just wish her voice did not also sound like it came secondhand.

The funniest thing about this video is that last night, Candi Morgon was making fun of Angey for having a microphone-shaped dildo on her wish list, and she suddenly uploads a video where she takes a fucking corded mic into the woods.

Further info re: Angey's dildo stash: she has claimed several times recently to be down to two, because she's worn all the others out. This may be why she is begging gofundme for 500 bucks when she admitted several times right after posting it that she only needs around 300 for bills.

Goal Tendie

Honoring Our Lord Hunger
kiwifarms.net
It's possible I have my psychotic, pig faced fatties mixed up, but didn't she have WLS a few years ago?
Not that she's disclosed, to my knowledge. Munching and Chatting/Annie even congratulated Angey for being able to do it without surgery a while back.

How much it has to do with her wanting most of her budget to go toward weed instead of food, though...

Atomic Age Animal

kiwifarms.net
As ear-bleedingly bad as Angey's singing voice is, it is a small mercy that she chose to release a song-mangling cover without stripping down and behaving like a re.tarded dog in heat trying to hump every viewer's leg through their screens for once.

I give it worse than even odds that Peanut has the attention span and consistent work ethic to learn new editing software, compile and arrange clips, compose and narrate a coherent argument and release a final video of any length. If she does, I'll be happy to watch — if only to see Clara's dewlaps jiggle with outrage in her response.