Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

Artificial Baits

kiwifarms.net
Looks like Here For The Tea is going after Grandma Goebbels!

Some shit went down on Twitter following DC calling out Sam in a livestream in regards to Chantal's intoxicated driving. HFTT has been present in Peanut's chats over the past few months and seems to be keeping an eye on Haydur Nation (or perhaps more the Antis vs Haydurs). HFTT is siding with the Antis that Chantal is an adult and if she wants to eat herself to death - so be it. She also has spoken about the hypocrisy of HN being okay with racist jokes and being fat fucks themselves (I recall her joining Peanut's chat when TGR made the oven and George Floyd jokes).

DC calls out Sam for condoning the intoxicated driven by Chantal because she shows up in Chantal's chat and she is sooooo pleased with herself that she embarrasses herself by doing two fan snaps (because that is what the cool kids do) and pulling mongoloid faces. Apparently HFTT challenged Grannie to a duel of words and she rejected - I wonder why? DC was pretty brave around the Christmas period jumping in people's streams, but that could also be the alcohol that she was chugging every time she joined a stream. We heard the ice clinking in the glass DC and also the lighters every 10 minutes - incredibly irresponsible of somebody who is a cancer survivor to be a smoker and a drinker, plus Class 1 obese. I guess only Amber is bad for indulging in bad habits post cancer surgery?

Anyways, I don't really get what DC is so smug about here. She is so full of herself, like she has the ultimate "gotcha" when Sam showed up in Chantal's stream. Unless HFTT stated that there is no problem with Chantal driving intoxicated, I fail to see what this response is all about? It's super cringe and I hope that HFFT will do a video on DC, it would be marvellous to witness the meltdown 🌈 Remember when she went ballistic from October to January? Tweeting 20x a day about Peanut, GG and Chikara? It was a glorious time and she was so close to getting her own thread. Unfortunately it seems that she either stopped drinking or somebody talked some sense in to her, because she has calmed down somewhat since. Now she is being super woke by going on all black livestreams.

hftt1.PNG

hft.PNG

Look at this smug cunts re.tarded expressions! She is so fucking pleased with herself here - calm down Grannie!

Snapshot_1203.png
Snapshot_1204.png

I also noticed that she is getting more and more thirsty with her e-begging. No superchats guys, just pay her directly instead!

dc thirst.PNG

Chaotic Pizzaparty

kiwifarms.net
I knew this cunt was edging towards this end goal.

Basically she is trying to do a set up similar to DSP bunch of indoctrinated fans who mindlessly agree and give money. She is one of the biggest hypocrites I have seen and her implosion would be glorious because s spiteful bitch has deserved it. All these reactors though entertain Chantal's delusion.

I would not toot for Milk Tea that woman is just putting on an act, she is equally as callous as Clara , she does go into her streams a lot btw.

letericajones

silicon valley propaganda
kiwifarms.net
I love how triggered the haydurs are getting over Chantal allegedly doing cocaine and fucking some guy. She “shouldn’t be doing coke at her size and with heart issues, she drove home high on coke and she’s selfishly spreading COVID” etc.

Even the ex-camwhore/ex-haydur Samantha Kelli added her two cents before quickly deleting her tweet.

Chantal is a disaster and fun to laugh at, but calm down. I don’t condone texting while driving or driving intoxicated but there’s no proof Chantal drove high. Also, one of the people going after her, Charlie, has multiple charges of her own for reckless driving. Charlie is uploading her video as we speak.

rat rajaratnam

#MakeMethClassyAgain
kiwifarms.net
I love how triggered the haydurs are getting over Chantal allegedly doing cocaine and fucking some guy. She “shouldn’t be doing coke at her size and with heart issues, she drove home high on coke and she’s selfishly spreading COVID” etc.

Even the ex-camwhore/ex-haydur Samantha Kelli added her two cents before quickly deleting her tweet.

Chantal is a disaster and fun to laugh at, but calm down. I don’t condone texting while driving or driving intoxicated but there’s no proof Chantal drove high. Also, one of the people going after her, Charlie, has multiple charges of her own for reckless driving. Charlie is uploading her video as we speak.
Not to mention Chantal's narrative is almost definitely highly manipulated or a complete lie.
edit: wordz

Last edited:

letericajones

silicon valley propaganda
kiwifarms.net
@justsayin has some dumb shit to say

Not to mention Chantal's narrative is almost definitely highly manipulated or a complete lie.
Exactly. She lives surrounded by four walls. Like most of her stories, I’m sure this one had a lot of embellishment. She could completely make up a story if she wanted to and watch these people freak out over it.

Maw

Decease and desist I have contacted my lawyer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net