Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

chantalisfat

kiwifarms.net
I'll just leave this right here (timestamped 54:01)
I'm honestly surprised that no one has found him yet. There are at least two Farmers in her immediate area. (I'm pretty sure Tinder works based on location?) All you'd have to do is make an account on Tinder and look through her area for men that match her description - Egyptian but very light-skinned, healthy but crooked teeth, very thin and formerly muscular, looking for BBWs, etc. She's probably given enough info on him to determine if it's a match from the pictures and bio.

DCMedia Sped

kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly surprised that no one has found him yet. There are at least two Farmers in her immediate area. (I'm pretty sure Tinder works based on location?) All you'd have to do is make an account on Tinder and look through her area for men that match her description - Egyptian but very light-skinned, healthy but crooked teeth, very thin and formerly muscular, looking for BBWs, etc. She's probably given enough info on him to determine if it's a match from the pictures and bio.
I'm still leaning towards the whole thing being made up. She was blowing her nose and had the whole coke storyline, but when she got backlash she kind of downplayed it and steered the story in a new direction. I wonder if she's just going insane.

Atomic Age Animal

kiwifarms.net
I'll just leave this right here (timestamped 54:01)

"What the Hell is wrong with you? Seriously."

The tone of her voice when she said that was so intense and shrill. I wonder if Clara — when the webcam is off and she's alone with herself — ever walks up to a mirror, claps her beady, badly-lined eyes onto her over-filled, bloated fish-belly face and asks herself this question.

Think about it. She's a dumpy butterball whose body has long blown past what could generously be called middle-aged spread — but who still refuses to take her own general diet and exercise advice to the gorls whose habits she scrutinizes daily.

She's an old woman preoccupied with reclaiming her own spent youth but who does everything in her power to make herself look even older and frumpier than she is — even after kicking off her channel as a source for makeup and fashion advice for older women.

She's a university dropout with an unremarkable, mundane, workaday job history under her belt who demands accolades for her intellect and worldliness from a group of fat, credulous, provincial old hens who live for nothing more than the chance to cluck about deathfats on the internet.

She's a lazy polemicist who likes to whip her slack-jawed audience into a frenzy about how they should hate some fat bitch on the internet because she's squandering her second chance at life after a cancer diagnosis — while she herself devotes her own "second chance at life" to scrutinizing deathfats and the various things they face-fuck themselves with, getting revenge on that one fag who rejected her application to be his hag and getting into slap-fights with some bombastic rando in New York who rants into a potato when the mood hits her.

At what point do you ask yourself where you went wrong, Clara? Seriously.

Ok, I admit that curiosity got the better of me, and I went to look at FFG "weight loss" content as she seems to be turning into a Chantal reaction channel (not forgetting the odd spaz out at GG, Peanut and Negz) Now I know that we all realize that she's a retarded, drunk rage potato, but I think it's always helpful to have evidence 20210424_130719.jpg
And I'm sure you lurk here Fried Potato Gorl, can you please think of other "insults" apart from your usual " you dumb bitch or you fucking dumb bitch" or my personal favourite "you stupid fucking dumb bitch" Using a thesaurus could help you come up with something new, because keep repeating the same shit is making you look stooopid!

Atomic Age Animal

kiwifarms.net
And I'm sure you lurk here Fried Potato Gorl, can you please think of other "insults" apart from your usual " you dumb bitch or you fucking dumb bitch" or my personal favourite "you stupid fucking dumb bitch" Using a thesaurus could help you come up with something new, because keep repeating the same shit is making you look stooopid!

It won't help. If she needs to change up her insults, she'll just add one of her usual bestial, guttural grunts at the end of her existing insults and call it a day: "You dumb bitch, unh?" or "You dumb bitch, einh?"

I love how she constantly congratulates herself on the elegance of her crude peasant French and takes any opportunity to remind her Twitter and YouTube followers that she's bilingual — as though that's a feat of any note in an increasingly globalized world. It's all very "Honh honh honh ah spehk Fhranch, you Hanglish pigdog." I half expect her to show up in her videos wearing a Breton shirt and beret and playing musette accordion music in the background.

Last edited:

DCMediocre

kiwifarms.net
It won't help. If she needs to change up her insults, she'll just add one of her usual bestial, guttural grunts at the end of her existing insults and call it a day: "You dumb bitch, unh?" or "You dumb bitch, einh?"

I love how she constantly congratulates herself on the elegance of her crude peasant French and takes any opportunity to remind her Twitter and YouTube followers that she's bilingual — as though that's a feat of any note in an increasingly globalized world. It's all very "Honh honh honh ah spehk Fhranch, you Hanglish pigdog." I half expect her to show up in her videos wearing a Breton shirt and beret and playing musette accordion music in the background.
Oolala
Vous devez respecter la pomme de terre, oui?

Atomic Age Animal

kiwifarms.net
Angey Lee offering self-serving apologetics for her neglect of her son's needs. She's side-stepping and misrepresenting criticisms with all the finesse you'd expect from a broke, unemployed forty-year-old who thinks that spending money to dye her hair seafoam green is a sensible life choice.

● "My child is number one in my life." You can tell because if he needs her attention during the hours and hours of daily livestreaming she does, she immediately gives it to him.

She saw a friend who went the route of neglecting her child and she's not going to make that same mistake!

● "He is not wanting for anything, he is not needing for anything." In the very next breath: just because they're "low on food and needing help" doesn't mean they don't have anything at all. So there, you dumb people who think he is wanting and needing for things.

● The boy's deadbeat dad continues to be a deadbeat despite the state's efforts to compel him to be otherwise. Angey sure can pick 'em.

● She gets help from the state but her rent is high and if you just listened to her reasons, you'd "understand instead of judging everybody."

In other words: if she strains hard enough maybe you'll agree that abusing her prescription weed and blowing her money on frivolous leisure items while her grubby paw is out asking for money, food and clothing donations is totally prudent and sensible. You dumb people.

● Why does she want a bathing suit? Because swimming is exercise! She's been doing it for exercise for years! She has teh cripples in her spine!

● For some reason, she makes a big deal about sitting on a chair instead of bouncing on her ball like a re.tard for once. Golf claps for sitting in a big girl chair, Angey.

● Points her dead, vacant eyes into the camera, affecting an intense demeanour that she thinks is boring into her viewers' souls but really only has the effect of underscoring what a manipulative troll she is. "Can you go live without shit-talking people just once? Just. Once." *affected pregnant pause that has the opposite effect she thinks it has*

● Spergs about how she has the right to mention that it was Mukbang Terminator who suggested the GFM. Insists that she protested to MT that she doesn't like asking for help — strong, independent leech that she is.

● $550/1500 from first GFM payed her rent that month; $100/1000 from second GFM; third GFM is only for $500 because she is paying down her debt that she got stuck in.

● She's a single mom! There are a whole 24 hours in a day and she only spends 4-6 of them online. She spends hours every day cooking and cleaning and Mother of the Yearing! (Never mind the fact that she recently mentioned that she's been neglecting all that because it was too sunny outside).

Also on the daily roster: meditation, artwork, therapy and socializing — all the stuff most people fit in around a job.

● "My child was glued to my hip for the first eleven years of his life. My whole world was about him." Presumably he was glued to the hip opposite the hand she was holding the booze she was polishing off every day until he was about nine years old.

● "Take your judgments. Use your logical brain [...] and think is what I'm putting out [...] does this make any sense? No." Angey's self-awareness: 0.

Last edited:

Rasputin's Side Piece

What's a farm without a ho?
kiwifarms.net
Shut the fuck up Angrey Leech.

"He has everything he needs. There is nothing he needs that he doesn't have. He doesn't go hungry." Wow, you don't starve your child. Mother of the Year, here.

He needs a mother who isn't a junkie.
He needs a mother who doesn't flash her sad ugly naked body parts on YouTube, thereby exposing him to shame and humiliation.
He needs a mother who doesn't display her multitude of cheap tawdry sex toys to a bunch of pervey slime-bags in her chat.
He needs a mother who doesn't talk about her son's mental problem to a bunch of strangers.
He needs a mother that isn't baked almost all of her waking hours

What he needs, you have no idea, you selfish fucking slut.

She didn't "think she should do the GoFundMe". But she did it three times.

chantalisfat

kiwifarms.net
Shut the fuck up Angrey Leech.

"He has everything he needs. There is nothing he needs that he doesn't have. He doesn't go hungry." Wow, you don't starve your child. Mother of the Year, here.

He needs a mother who isn't a junkie.
He needs a mother who doesn't flash her sad ugly naked body parts on YouTube, thereby exposing him to shame and humiliation.
He needs a mother who doesn't display her multitude of cheap tawdry sex toys to a bunch of pervey slime-bags in her chat.
He needs a mother who doesn't talk about her son's mental problem to a bunch of strangers.
He needs a mother that isn't baked almost all of her waking hours

What he needs, you have no idea, you selfish fucking slut.

She didn't "think she should do the GoFundMe". But she did it three times.
She keeps complaining about the kid too. She said she was yelling so loudly at her poor cat that her son had to stop what he was doing to come and take the cat to his room, asking her if she'd be quiet if he did so. She's been complaining about the kid a lot lately, probably jealous that the hater attention is on him and how he deserves better.

Her snippy snide remarks when she's jealous are oh-so-transparent and incredibly pathetic. She puts on a whiny voice and acts just as a five-year-old would. People were remarking on Vince's looks when he was on her 4/20 panel and she was whining about how all of the women think he's attractive. Mimicking their comments and being totally nasty. "Someone complimented you on your bone structure, Vince. Nyah." Totally normal.

I've also noticed how poorly she treats the autistic men she somehow wrangles. First with James, now with Gordon. Gordon is always in her chats, usually being one of the only people carrying the conversation and being perfectly kind. She always has nasty comments for him and speaks in that condescending voice. It's really gross. She was talking about how her ex paid for sex rather than touching her. (Who would blame him?) He mentioned his long-distance fiance and she began flat-out taunting him. She said his fiance is only amazing because she's "a billion miles away." She started taking digs at him, asking when the wedding was, where it would be, details about their plans, saying anything she could to knock him down. "Do you talk to her every day? Every day? Who is moving where? How come it's taking you so long to get married? Why don't you have detailed plans, Gordon?" It's legit insane. She also makes snide comments about another chatter lucking out in the husband department.

Timestamped:

Imagine being upset to the point of aggressively and publicly interrogating an autistic man on his LDR because you're jealous. She talks to him this way all the time. She probably seeks out people like Gordon and James so she can berate them without them catching on and calling her out. She's disgusting, inside and out.

Goal Tendie

Honoring Our Lord Hunger
kiwifarms.net
I've also noticed how poorly she treats the autistic men she somehow wrangles. First with James, now with Gordon. Gordon is always in her chats, usually being one of the only people carrying the conversation and being perfectly kind. She always has nasty comments for him and speaks in that condescending voice. It's really gross. She was talking about how her ex paid for sex rather than touching her. (Who would blame him?) He mentioned his long-distance fiance and she began flat-out taunting him. She said his fiance is only amazing because she's "a billion miles away." She started taking digs at him, asking when the wedding was, where it would be, details about their plans, saying anything she could to knock him down. "Do you talk to her every day? Every day? Who is moving where? How come it's taking you so long to get married? Why don't you have detailed plans, Gordon?" It's legit insane. She also makes snide comments about another chatter lucking out in the husband department.

Timestamped:

Imagine being upset to the point of aggressively and publicly interrogating an autistic man on his LDR because you're jealous. She talks to him this way all the time. She probably seeks out people like Gordon and James so she can berate them without them catching on and calling her out. She's disgusting, inside and out.
I hadn't had time yet today but I was going to comment on the same thing. She speaks to him so bitchily, but guess who was the only person in her most recent chat, talking kindly to her and cheering her on for over ten minutes while nobody else entertained her?

She's cruel to him and he's only still around because he's not aware enough to recognize it. Which makes me wonder even more how she treated her son, when he was too young to speak up. And it's chilling that she ran a day care.
20210424_170927.jpg
She dyed her lil weird Gollum fingers because she was too manic, stoned, or dumb to put on gloves.

Goal Tendie

Honoring Our Lord Hunger
kiwifarms.net
That was her best one yet. Her new production values and the chyrons are TITS.
Bless her. It's funny to see an admitted trailer-living semi-boomer figuring out how to make their videos more engaging over time, while someone like Charlie Gold still sits and makes a stank face at the screen occasionally years on and calls it content. I only hope someone teaches Belinda how to turn off auto-focus because I keep feeling hints of seasickness watching her since she upgraded.
Angry Ree has a TikTok account and I found this gem in there.

View attachment 2116424

Is this how she lost her tooth?

(hello y'all, it's been a while)
This was covered a little while back and is now a point people bring up a lot as proof that she's well enough to do physical work, but it's good to revisit, every time.
I've been giving some consideration to making an Angey Lee thread since she's slid a bit out of Haydur Nation, but I'm of the mind that she just isn't interesting enough to hold a thread on her own.

In addition to what we discussed earlier, I noted that Gordon Powers, the probably-autistic dude that sits in Angey's livestreams that she shits on all the time, posted a single video to his Youtube, and barring some unknown rape-fanfic-writing history, he honestly seems very kind-hearted.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been giving some consideration to making an Angey Lee thread since she's slid a bit out of Haydur Nation, but I'm of the mind that she just isn't interesting enough to hold a thread on her own.
Whether Angey should get a thread was discussed extensively both publicly and privately. There was even footwork done. The general consensus was that angry, mean, stupid, and abusive wasn't funny or interesting, and that giving her a thread would be the best thing to happen to her since percocets and THC.

If you do decide to make one, put in the work. Good OPs take a lot of it. Someone made one for Granny Fascist and it was either immediately deleted or moved to Spergatory.

Maw

Decease and desist I have contacted my lawyer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Angry Ree has a TikTok account and I found this gem in there.

View attachment 2116424

Is this how she lost her tooth?

(hello y'all, it's been a while)

Thank you so much. The stills that will come from this clip feels like Christmas.

E597A960-B630-424B-B510-A711BA81AE94.jpeg

Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you go on

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart

And my heart will go on and on
[...]

Last edited by a moderator:

UsagiOnTheMoon

kiwifarms.net
Did you guys ever see the sovereign's videos on haydur nation?
Here's one video https://youtu.be/fy217skQyos
The number one person she dislikes the most is probably Charlie Gold . In one of her reaction videos, I think Charlie was either talking about Amber or Chantal where she made fun of how big their underwear was and then the sovereign responded back " I bet your underwear would be a coat on me Charlie." I do quite like her but I do feel like she makes things about herself . Like she's baiting the haydur nation to make videos on her.