Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

Atomic Age Animal

kiwifarms.net
Considering Rage Potato has described her weight as "proportional" and physical appearance as "all right" there must be grounds for false advertising?

I truthed up her dating profile. Feel free to use it, Gunt.

An Honest Dating Profile for Gunt.png

Last edited:

Revo

Good Joe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Alanna and her miraculous resurrection- as if it weren't funny enough to begin with, this aged fantastically. The comments are full of mongs offering Annie condolences on her loss.

To absolutely no one's surprise, Belinda continues to do more with $200 worth of "new" used equipment than Ms. Hussy has even thought about doing with a $1900 brand spanking new iMac.

Glad she seems to be back to making more frequent content. ❤️
(second part - first was privated)

Peanut just had a live which she cut short and started again midway through because she doxed her own phone number or something. This is now maybe the third or fourth time she's shown something on-screen that she didn't mean to (usually, it's private DMs with friends). I hope to God nobody is dumb enough to tell her anything they don't want getting out by sheer incompetence.

Also this was the first comment I saw when I turned the stream on and lol
View attachment 2143329

FAT PEOPLE STINK

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1242277
Haydur Nation in a nutshell.

Haydur Nation is a loosely connected group of youtubers who make reaction videos, comedy edits or hit pieces targeting other youtubers, usually obese women. Initially the “haydurs” would react solely to Amberlynn Reid videos but most reaction channels have since diversified their content to include ridicule of Chantal / Foodie Beauty, Nikocado Avocado, Amy’s Life Journey and more.

View attachment 1242298
"Petty King" Michael Lawrence Muldrow showing these bitches how to blend a beat. Learn something from this, Charlene.

In recent months there's been a surge of drama and infighting in the reaction channel community. As a result, we've seen a growing demand on KF for a space where users can discuss the people behind these reaction channels, independent of their Deathfat targets. Enter Haydur Nation Meta discussion, a shiny new containment thread for your autism! Lolcow threads are being derailed with off-topic haydur chat and we hope this thread will be the solution for getting things back on track throughout the Salon. A final solution, if you will.

View attachment 1242319
"DCMediagirl" Clara Alexandra Frenk is prepared to shut your lying Jewish mouths, gorls. (courtesy @C3PBRO )

Meet (a few of!) the Haydurs:
  • Shannon Evert / Shaquana Jefferson (thread): Chain smoking bipolar trainwreck, loved filming herself on the toilet. Listed first because she is the original haydur, although she has DFE’d repeatedly so her thread is admittedly not a great read.
  • Michael Lawrence Muldrow / MichaelBePetty: Had two weight-loss surgeries, still pushing 400lbs. Pretends to be oppressed while living in Palm Springs leeching off the white half of his family’s money.
  • Zach Sanderson / Zachary Michael: Flaming faggot with a passion for grandpa fashion. Though many find his mannerisms highly irritating he is generally considered to be the least-unhinged haydur (but honey it’s a low bar)
  • Clara Alexandra Frenk / DCMediagirl: Geriatric haydur who would frequently gush about Kiwi Farms in her videos.. until she realized that people get doxed here. How she didn’t previously know about this is a mystery; perhaps she kept mainly to A&H, given that she’s a known nazi sympathizer.
  • CherryBerryWeightLoss: This relative newcomer is an absolute unit with the unmitigated gall to make videos shaming her fellow deathfats, including those that are arguably smaller than her like Chantal.
  • Omegon: Britcuck who made an account on Kiwi Farms and would post asking to be spoonfed intel/content for his extensive videos on Chantal and Amberlynn. Emphatically disavowed KF after Charlie Gold was doxed.
  • Toad McKinley: Renowned for creating the sweeping Foodie Beauty biopic “A Canadian Horror Story” and quelling Chantal's ensuing chimpout by telling her to "have a gravy and settle down."
  • Katie W: One of the original comedy edit channels, attained massive popularity before being doxed and fading into obscurity. Not to be confused with Farms favorite Kate Winslet, who is still actively uploading.

The preceding is only a sampler of varying flavors of haydur. Do not assume readers of this thread will already know about each and every one that has been posted across Kiwi Farms. You are encouraged to introduce readers to your favorite reaction channel, even if said channel has been previously featured or tea has already been spilled in the ALR thread. This thread is fresh start and a chance for the ALR thread to be about ALR again uwu

Does this mean reaction channel videos are no longer allowed in lolcow threads?
But ask yourself if you’re posting that video because it’s a genuinely funny or informative contribution to the lolcow's thread, or if you’re doing it because you just want to talk about the youtuber. This thread is where we discuss reaction (and similar) youtube channels now. Going forward, haydur videos posted in lolcow threads may be moved or deleted, at staff discretion

This may be a somewhat awkward transition, and that's my fault for letting the ALR Haydur Nation thread be off-topic for months while dragging my ass on making a Meta containment thread. Something something corona-chan, sorry. Happy hating!

View attachment 1242393
I just found this info because I'm THAT bored, and absolutely LOVE IT.

Thank you for giving me yet another opportunity to discuss how i hate justine and her horse mouth

I am living for Clara Frenklywantscharlenetositonherface's white guilt tour through the South. Look everyone, I'm not just a one trick pony! I can stare at other people's streams AND remind Michael Be Foreverlonely, Charlene Nevergettinglean and Caledonia Renee Retard that I love the black folks as much as Zachary Midol did for a few weeks. LOOK, A SLAVE HOUSE! Postcards from Goebbels in the mail soon. Love you!
Lmao....Zachary Midol. You are my favorite commenter.

DC Media girl just loves him. They even talked guns on one of her livestreams. They don’t seem to talk as much anymore.
There is only so much conversation after guns. Their brains just start looking at drool strings after that.

Catsy Cline

kiwifarms.net
DC is live and praising Yaba and Sam's relationship. I can't help but assume that if it was Chantal who hooked up with a stalker who called her kids ugly that Chantal would never hear the end of it. These people really blow my mind.

Yaba is dipping out of the Chantalverse, because drugs aren't funny.

So far I've heard no mention of Fatty fry gorl, which I didn't expect to. Sorry Negz.

Speaking of Negz.

1620252395061.png

That is not how you use the word albeit, but I'm surprised he even knows the word exists. A for effort?

No one has showed up to his panel except Becky. All of his detractors are just scared.

1620259968999.png

Last edited:

TaterFarmer

kiwifarms.net
DC is live and praising Yaba and Sam's relationship. I can't help but assume that if it was Chantal who hooked up with a stalker who called her kids ugly that Chantal would never hear the end of it. These people really blow my mind.

So far I've heard no mention of Fatty fry gorl, which I didn't expect to. Sorry Negz.

Speaking of Negz.

View attachment 2145869

That is not how you use the word albeit, but I'm surprised he even knows the word exists. A for effort?
That looks like talk to text because bet he said "ah" in front of "be it."

DCMedia Sped

kiwifarms.net

So DC loves Yaba , The Geek Room, Charlie, and French Fry Fatty. Yaba the trash heap who posted the address and work info of Ron's mother because he talked about her along with mocking a dead child, the Geek Room who think holocaust ovens and the George Floyd situation were hilarious, Charlie who is running secret discords to weaponize her minions against Cliff because he called her pathetic ass out, and French Fry, who has a vocabulary consisting of bitch and fuck. Creators, if you get a shout out or endorsement from Clara, it's time to run for the hills and rebrand.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So DC loves Yaba , The Geek Room, Charlie, and French Fry Fatty. Yaba the trash heap who posted the address and work info of Ron's mother because he talked about her along with mocking a dead child, the Geek Room who think holocaust ovens and the George Floyd situation were hilarious, Charlie who is running secret discords to weaponize her minions against Cliff because he called her pathetic ass out, and French Fry, who has a vocabulary consisting of bitch and fuck. Creators, if you get a shout out or endorsement from Clara, it's time to run for the hills and rebrand.
And who made up a complete fiction about being doxed to emotionally manipulate her subs and smear an innocent woman. Supporting that malicious behavior is just the type of integrity and standards I would expect from Social Justice Super Journalist Clara Frenk.

Atomic Age Animal

kiwifarms.net
Froggy is unhappy with how she was discussed in Peanut's live yesterday. She doesn't say precisely why. It might be because Peanut said that the way she was treated by Rage Potato and the Twitards — i.e., the mistreatment the precipitated her mental breakdown — was "karma" for associating with them in the first place. To be fair: lie with dogs, rise with fleas, Froggy.

Froggy.png

Speaking of frogs: I've been watching some Rage Potato and, ngl, the way her wattle seems to inflate the more apoplectic she gets cracks me the fuck up. Maybe she's not only linguistically/culturally a frog, but also has a little amphibian DNA in the mix. Don't get me wrong: she's still unwatchable — but watching her wattle blow up more and more as she starts croaking with outrage eases the pain a bit.

croak 01.png
croak 02.png
croak 03.png
croak 04.png

Itspinklava

We must revel in this revealeen moment
kiwifarms.net
This is one of the most stupidly hilarious things I’ve watched in awhile.

Bartmanhomerthe7th put another curse on @Alanna Morris

Alanna responded by blocking the curse and reversing it. Much of this sounds like a cross between the 1996 movie The Craft and KingCobraJFS.

Bartmanhomerthe7th responds by laughing his ass off.

New Kate Winslet!
The description has a link to the haydur nation thread in KF 🏆
4E86E477-C466-466F-9A00-EAEC818C5CAE.jpeg

DCMediocre

kiwifarms.net
Well, Thank you Kiwi Farmers. I appreciate you guys even more..

Alanna responded by blocking the curse and reversing it. Much of this sounds like a cross between the 1996 movie The Craft and KingCobraJFS.

And this one time at band camp when Alanna cursed the farms and it was so funny!