Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

Rasputin's Side Piece

What's a farm without a ho?
kiwifarms.net
This is one of the most stupidly hilarious things I’ve watched in awhile.

Bartmanhomerthe7th put another curse on @Alanna Morris

Alanna responded by blocking the curse and reversing it. Much of this sounds like a cross between the 1996 movie The Craft and KingCobraJFS.

Bartmanhomerthe7th responds by laughing his ass off.
Well, the logical conclusion is that Alanna made lots of contacts with the various creatures of the underworld, having been dead and all. After three weeks in the grave she probably stinks more than ever.

The rage potato is not pleased. What was it StrawberryDouche said? Play stupid games. Also the irony of this tweet is so delicious that she probably ate that too.
Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 3.13.41 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The rage potato is not pleased. What was it StrawberryDouche said? Play stupid games. Also the irony of this tweet is so delicious that she probably ate that too.

Wonder who Rage Potato is taking shots at? View attachment 2148383
It's probably FroggyPie but I did for a brief moment think it was aimed at Alanna. I'm ngl, a haydur death match between Rage Potato and the undead Alanna would be a shitshow of epic proportions
She seems to be screeching about Alanna. But I see no difference between lying about being the victim of "years and torture and abuse" to cover the lie that you were a victim of doxing, and lying about Death By Internet. DBI is a timeless classic with a rich tradition that brings lulz to all. Lying about being doxed for superchats and pity points is far less respectable.

In fact, Alanna's Death Stunt 2021 > Lying about being doxed/domestic violence. You know, unless you wish to retract the claim you were arrested for such?

Oh I love it when they dig their own holes and tie their own nooses!
🤗

Alanna Morris

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Wonder who Rage Potato is taking shots at? View attachment 2148383
It's probably FroggyPie but I did for a brief moment think it was aimed at Alanna. I'm ngl, a haydur death match between Rage Potato and the undead Alanna would be a shitshow of epic proportions
Have you forgotten I don't orbit the haydurs or anti's no more.

She seems to be screeching about Alanna. But I see no difference between lying about being the victim of "years and torture and abuse" to cover the lie that you were a victim of doxing, and lying about Death By Internet. DBI is a timeless classic with a rich tradition that brings lulz to all. Lying about being doxed for superchats and pity points is far less respectable.

In fact, Alanna's Death Stunt 2021 > Lying about being doxed/domestic violence. You know, unless you wish to retract the claim you were arrested for such?

🤗
No FFG is talking about Froogy.
Have you forgotten that she to faked her death
But as text messaging ffg all day

DCMedia Sped

kiwifarms.net
New Kate Winslet!
The description has a link to the haydur nation thread in KF 🏆
View attachment 2147214
This is the Froggy that was starting twitter drama and fighting with the entire internet over Chuck? Hilarious! She has the nerve to call anyone a snake. We are supposed to feel sorry for this complete loser who spends her entire day bullying and harassing people online, all in the name of a deathfat with a mugshot. Hey Charlene and DC-these are the lowlife losers you are weaponizing in your quest to own Chantal and Amber. Just when you think their reputations can't sink lower, they find a way.
And Froggy, STFU. You think anyone cares a fellow loser talked shit about you? You all deserve each other-Froggy, Ms. Speddy Williams, French Fry Fatass, Chuck, DC and all the other pathetic twitter warriors.

Atomic Age Animal

kiwifarms.net

"To the women spreading that shit around, you should be ashamed of yourselves."

Oh, are we back to the "u bad wahmens r perpetuating the oppreshuns of gud wahmens lik me" line from the spitting viper whose entire vocabulary is built on the phrase "you dumb bitch" and who wished Belinda into a nursing home that would beat her and leave her sitting in pissy diapers only because Belinda poked fun at her?

FEMNIZM.jpg

Anywho, I've perused the comments in Fat Fug Gunt's latest video. Her viewers might already be beginning to clock her. IIRC, it even took Chuck upwards of six months before the cracks started showing and her audience began to turn.

Fat Fug Gunt Comments.png

I'm always amused by the hand-wringers who are up in the Haydurs' reactions because they want someone to please, think of the children! No one goes to Chantal for partying advice just as no one goes to Amberlynn for diet, gynecological, pet care, makeup or home decorating advice. Breathe into the paper bag, ma'am.

Fat Fug Gunt Hand-Wringing.png

And, goddamn, the faces she pulls on top of her usual resting fug face.

Fat Fug Gunt.png

Many of the Haydurs have a touch of the fug to them, but Gunt has the sort of rank fugliness that steals the souls of newborn babies. I'll bet there's a Santeria spell out there that specifically wards against her face.

Alanna Morris

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

🤗
Here is the blafoonary of this statement.
I was arrest for domestic violence.
But what you fail to include in the statement is all of my charges was drop for self defense.
If Rio had been correct in her doxing of me
She would of put The Domestic Violence shelter I was in here in Texas.
But that would make me look like a human who had suffer a great deal in her life.
That is the problem with most of you farmers.
You become as much of a liar as the ppl you talk about .

But what you fail to include in the statement is all of my charges was drop for self defense.
But that would make me look like a human who had suffer a great deal in her life.
You were much more tolerable when you were dead and navigating the bowels of Hell. Please go back and leave us be.

Naoto

The Original Detective Prince
kiwifarms.net

She claims to be 36 now. But in this photo that's probably 10+ years old, she looks like a 48 year old woman that yells at her teenage son in public. I'm not buying anything she says :story:

DCMedia Sped

kiwifarms.net
speaking of froggy being right: back in 2020, the parody account said this-

View attachment 2147511

then a few days ago, sheep and mrs speddy had this interaction-
View attachment 2147516

mrs speddy Williams and sheep were in the drunk tards discord together. Why has mrs speddy got such a hair up her ass about Clifford?
The obsession to destroy Cliff is really strange. With the level of rage and obsession they have, you'd think he dated Charlie for a year while also sleeping with Lyfe of a Simpleton. Then, after draining both their bank accounts, he fled the country after stealing Chuck's car. Even then, you'd probably tell them to get over it after awhile. These people were really out to destroy this guys life because he wore a jedi robe in a live stream, piggybacking on Kate Winslet's very funny comment in a parody video. Charlie really is a sicko. Creates an entire channel obsessing over a mentally ill deathfat...yet people can't comment on her public mugshot?

Atomic Age Animal

kiwifarms.net
The obsession to destroy Cliff is really strange. With the level of rage and obsession they have, you'd think he dated Charlie for a year while also sleeping with Lyfe of a Simpleton. Then, after draining both their bank accounts, he fled the country after stealing Chuck's car. Even then, you'd probably tell them to get over it after awhile.

Give it a week and this will be their new official narrative.

deputydogshit2.0

My spaghetti eatin’ video
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wish you had studied English while you were dead.

LonelyEggRoll

kiwifarms.net
This is really nitpicky, as well as totally veering off-topic from the current infighting, but it’s something I’ve noticed that amuses me, feel free to skip unless terribly petty too.

I still watch DC Media, especially seeing as she is one of the few left not clutching their pearls so tightly about Chantal’s drug use that they can’t even make money off making fun of her anymore.

I’ve noticed she does this thing where she must feel obliged to recognise people saying ’hi’ to her in chat, but she also must be aware how much Chantal is mocked for how annoyingly she does it.
So she puts on this really weird higher pitched, “oh hi, michelle!”, or adds the word “love” to the end- “oh hi Emma, love!”.
It sounds so much like she’s trying not to sound like Chantal‘s HI TRAVONDA that it’s forced.

Its just one of those things where the Hayders are conscious of being called out for doing one of the very things the gorls do themselves, that they try so hard to avoid it.

You are free to puzzle piece me, but it sticks out to me like a sore thumb during her lives.

Artificial Baits

kiwifarms.net
"To the women spreading that shit around, you should be ashamed of yourselves."

Oh, are we back to the "u bad wahmens r perpetuating the oppreshuns of gud wahmens lik me" line from the spitting viper whose entire vocabulary is built on the phrase "you dumb bitch" and who wished Belinda into a nursing home that would beat her and leave her sitting in pissy diapers only because Belinda poked fun at her?

I do not believe for a second Fat Gunt was abused the way she claimed and if she was, she probably deserved to slapped around with that big mouth and obnoxious personality of hers. I do not believe that men should hit women, but women should also not act like men and get in to men's faces and/or touch men and expect no repercussions. Equal rights, right? Isn't that what feminism is about?

The way she portrays herself to be on Twitter and Instagram is as an aggressor, sort fused, irate and generally really unpleasant. She is the type of woman who would go off on her man for probably very little, screeching like banshee from the top of her lungs, pushing him, threatening him, throwing water in his face and maybe even scratch his car or break valuable objects, but expects a man to just sit there and take it. She does not have the meek demeanour of a real domestic abuse victim, rather the toxic personality of somebody who loves to fight and the drama.

What should we be ashamed of Fat Gunt? Laughing at the mockery that you are the way YOU have chosen to present yourself on the internet? Granted she was in decent shape before but what is the excuse? The ex slapped the common sense out of her to not stuff her gunt hole with food? She certainly seems mentally capable enough to fight daily Twitter battles and film plenty of content, but when it comes to eating healthy suddenly she is a battered wife and that is the excuse? Shut up fatty and eat a salad, at least your potato shaped body is something you can control - that face though...

She truly is one of the most repugnant creatures to have ever crawled out of HN. She is repulsive to look at and her appearance is made so much more unattractive by her venomous personality.

Pepper Jack

Pepper Jack are you SERIOUS?!?!?!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So DC loves Yaba , The Geek Room, Charlie, and French Fry Fatty. Yaba the trash heap who posted the address and work info of Ron's mother because he talked about her along with mocking a dead child, the Geek Room who think holocaust ovens and the George Floyd situation were hilarious, Charlie who is running secret discords to weaponize her minions against Cliff because he called her pathetic ass out, and French Fry, who has a vocabulary consisting of bitch and fuck. Creators, if you get a shout out or endorsement from Clara, it's time to run for the hills and rebrand.
Polish_20210507_092335230.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rasputin's Side Piece

What's a farm without a ho?
kiwifarms.net
I do not believe for a second Fat Gunt was abused the way she claimed and if she was, she probably deserved to slapped around with that big mouth and obnoxious personality of hers. I do not believe that men should hit women, but women should also not act like men and get in to men's faces and/or touch men and expect no repercussions. Equal rights, right? Isn't that what feminism is about?

The way she portrays herself to be on Twitter and Instagram is as an aggressor, sort fused, irate and generally really unpleasant. She is the type of woman who would go off on her man for probably very little, screeching like banshee from the top of her lungs, pushing him, threatening him, throwing water in his face and maybe even scratch his car or break valuable objects, but expects a man to just sit there and take it. She does not have the meek demeanour of a real domestic abuse victim, rather the toxic personality of somebody who loves to fight and the drama.

What should we be ashamed of Fat Gunt? Laughing at the mockery that you are the way YOU have chosen to present yourself on the internet? Granted she was in decent shape before but what is the excuse? The ex slapped the common sense out of her to not stuff her gunt hole with food? She certainly seems mentally capable enough to fight daily Twitter battles and film plenty of content, but when it comes to eating healthy suddenly she is a battered wife and that is the excuse? Shut up fatty and eat a salad, at least your potato shaped body is something you can control - that face though...

She truly is one of the most repugnant creatures to have ever crawled out of HN. She is repulsive to look at and her appearance is made so much more unattractive by her venomous personality.
Very well said, my friend. I personally would have to use every ounce of restraint to keep myself from punching that screeching ugly fishwife right in her gaping maw. Only the fear of legal repercussions would hold me back.

And it might be worth it, anyway.

To avoid a double post: I see that Alanna has churned out an abundance of rant videos. I don't watch them of course, but it is evident that her little stay in the Cracker Barrel didn't help at all, but rather incited her to more madness than ever.