Community "Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

Atomic Age Animal

kiwifarms.net
Angey knew that Alanna wasn’t dead, and never wants to talk to her again because of the emotional toll Alanna’s fake death took on Angey. Angey spent “a lot of time” trying to stalk Alanna to find out if she was really dead. It was “mentally exhausting” and it’s not something Angey can EVER forgive.

Leech is a retard, but even she's not that retarded; she very quickly came to the conclusion that Alanna was alive and pulling her usual bullshit. She spent maybe five minutes of one livestream testing the waters with her audience to see which claim would get her the most attention and defaulted to "Alanna is faking." I don't think she could be bothered to pretend she thought otherwise. Admittedly, some of the complete and utter slack-jawed mouth-breathers in her chat like Annie Detroit bought Alanna's "suicide," but Leech never did. When she spoke of Alanna's fakeout, she'd often be casually sipping her coffee or masticating on some slop like a cow with absolutely no interest or shift in emotional tone at all. "Mentally exhausting."

I guess the monthly gubbermint cheese came in, she isn't getting enough attention or both since she's back to being heavily blazed, putting her grotesque body on display and pulling her fug flip-off face. No dice, Angey: there's a new fugstress in town and Rage Potato has more than one fug-face played on repeat to horrify and repulse us with.

Fugly Leech.png

If you want attention you're going to have to get back to pulling your fat flaps out, dousing yourself in some random household item from the food bank and flopping around on your bed like a tranquilized walrus.

Speaking of which:

She's looks like a walrus in those lake "yoga" shots

Maybe a polar bear will come along, eat her and finally put her out of her son's misery. :optimistic:

Rasputin's Side Piece

What's a farm without a ho?
kiwifarms.net
Leech is a retard, but even she's not that retarded; she very quickly came to the conclusion that Alanna was alive and pulling her usual bullshit. She spent maybe five minutes of one livestream testing the waters with her audience to see which claim would get her the most attention and defaulted to "Alanna is faking." I don't think she could be bothered to pretend she thought otherwise. Admittedly, some of the complete and utter slack-jawed mouth-breathers in her chat like Annie Detroit bought Alanna's "suicide," but Leech never did. When she spoke of Alanna's fakeout, she'd often be casually sipping her coffee or masticating on some slop like a cow with absolutely no interest or shift in emotional tone at all. "Mentally exhausting."

I guess the monthly gubbermint cheese came in, she isn't getting enough attention or both since she's back to being heavily blazed, putting her grotesque body on display and pulling her fug flip-off face. No dice, Angey: there's a new fugstress in town and Rage Potato has more than one fug-face played on repeat to horrify and repulse us with.

View attachment 2152802

If you want attention you're going to have to get back to pulling your fat flaps out, dousing yourself in some random household item from the food bank and flopping around on your bed like a tranquilized walrus.

Speaking of which:

MRYH
Maybe a polar bear will come along, eat her and finally put her out of her son's misery. :optimistic:
Oh, @Atomic Age Animal, that was fucking perfect! Angrey Leech is such a repulsive, slimy PHONY. And, in the above video, she's all cryptic, won't say the dear departed's name, like, why? Out of respect? By the way, she loves using the term "cryptic," she thinks it makes her sound intelligent. She is always, "this person" or "my friend". Who cares? Just say the names. This isn't black ops, you know.

She manages to enrage me with every single video she rolls out. And, no, I don't watch usually, I get the general drift: She huffs on a bong, ignores her kitty, and tells the chat to "SAY SOMETHING" while they are having imaginary hot tub sex and talking about their illnesses. It's like she is the Queen of the Retard Invalids or something.

Then she wants to get all serious about her recent stressful episode wondering whether the woman who she repeatedly called a cunt and told to fuck off had offed herself. The "death" of Alanna was her big chance to go all investigative and act like she knew the fuck about anything.

Get over yourself bitch. You are still ugly, still fat, and no one will fuck you.

Atomic Age Animal

kiwifarms.net
From time to time, I check up on Z-list Haydur, CherryBerry Weightloss. In addition to dropping the "Weightloss" from her username, two months ago she stopped posting her own face in her thumbnails.

ChunkyDunky Thumbs.png

As the OP for this thread noted, the side-by-side of Cherry Berry and the gorls' moon faces in her thumbnails always neatly summed up the hypocrisy of fat Haydur Nation in one image.

Of course, Cherry Berry is an extremely big gorl; she might have lost a lot of weight in two months and is just waiting to reveal that to casual viewers in her thumbs!

Ell oh ell, jay kay:

Don't Worry Gorls, Still FAT.png

For reference, since it's getting harder and harder to tell, Amberlynn is the one in the wine-colored shirt.

I wonder if CherryBerry is aware of how obviously sexual it is for her to watch Amberlynn eat refined carbs?

Don't Tease Her With Your Carbs, Gorl.png

Otherwise, it's just the usual powerleveling about how "I would nevah!" She also starts off with some med-scolding about ALR still not getting down to 400 elbees to fit into the bore of an MRI machine. Since Foie Gras is on a break, CherryBerry is a premiere source for this brand of med-scolding hypocrisy. I guarantee CherryBerrylynn is silently patting herself on the back for sitting right at that 400 elbees cutoff, dainty gorl that she is.

Last edited:

Itspinklava

We must revel in this revealeen moment
kiwifarms.net
Lol, look at you, Sara, thinkin’ this was a good choice.

Seriously glanced at that and thought it said GUNT in gothic letters.

If I walked into my therapy appointment, and this strong immigrant woman was sitting there looking like this, I’d request a new therapist. I wouldn’t trust someone that might as well have DADDY ISSUES tattooed on their face to handle my mental health.

Chaotic Pizzaparty

kiwifarms.net

So Milk Tea did a rather interesting video about her life and talking a bit callously about her work place. Says they were passive aggressive because she stupidly decided to go home for Christmas. In which the UK cut down its flight routes due to strains. Her work were basically "Hey kinda show the fuck up." Considering she has been online teaching for 5 months since then they were more than OK to ask.

Calls HR passive aggressive. She cannot get into Saudi at all and has to stay for two weeks somewhere. Either way these are things you don't want to put online.

retro goddess

kiwifarms.net
From time to time, I check up on Z-list Haydur, CherryBerry Weightloss. In addition to dropping the "Weightloss" from her username, two months ago she stopped posting her own face in her thumbnails.

Of course, Cherry Berry is an extremely big gorl; she might have lost a lot of weight in two months and is just waiting to reveal that to casual viewers in her thumbs!
Yeah, she hasn’t lost shit. She’s always filming herself neck up. She did a haul at the end of March without bothering to show what the clothes looked like and admitted to ordering all of the clothes in a 4x because “the Shein brand runs small.” Uh huh, that’s it.

Last edited:

Atomic Age Animal

kiwifarms.net
Keep on being a retard, Sara. You're doing great, you goofy thot!

Aw, I'm sure our already-plump little pierogi's tasteful "throa' piece" will age amazingly on her post-childbearing, middle-aged face.

Ah Fell in Loov Wif This Throa' Piece.png

I found a clip of YDHB discussing this tattoo choice in a Q&A.

She "fell in love" with a widespread sinner/saint ambigram that teens doodle in their high school textbooks to wow their friends? This the same woman who drags ALR for having boring, common tastes?

Saint-Sinner Ambigram.png

I like how she plays it up as her "planning" this throa' piece wi' her tattoo ar'ist, when it's a matter of downloading the thousands of samples of this ambigram that are available on Google and slapping it onto her body. I wouldn't be surprised if it was on the sample wall. This is hardly a custom piece, pierogi: settle down.

Last edited:

Atomic Age Animal

kiwifarms.net
This was the first thing I thought of, when the tattoo starts to hang as a wattle/turkey neck forms.

And she doesn't have the strongest chin or the firmest jawline to begin with, so it's probably going to go through some epic distortion.

YDHB Throa'.png

It might not be as bad if it were an image instead of a word that relies on careful spacing for the full effect to be appreciated.

Artificial Baits

kiwifarms.net
I don't mind tattoos, as long as they are well done and placed well. Hers are just total chaos and follow no rhyme or reason and will look terrible when she ages. I get the impression she uses the tattooes as and identity in an attempt to not be a "basic bitch", but they aren't tasteful or artistic enough to be anything else but "basic bitch"

Foisgrasmacdonalds

kiwifarms.net
And she doesn't have the strongest chin or the firmest jawline to begin with, so it's probably going to go through some epic distortion.

View attachment 2154726

It might not be as bad if it were an image instead of a word that relies on careful spacing for the full effect to be appreciated.
The phrase “job stopper” comes to mind. Neck, face, hands are the classic job stopper tattoos. i know we’re in a brave new world where people aren’t supposed to care, blah blah blah, but the fact is, unless she gets credentials out the wazoo or somehow becomes social media rich, when the real world comes back and she needs a job with a boss and a HR department, there is no way she’ll be able to climb particularly high. Not because boomers run the world, but because her own peers don’t respect overly tattooed people within professional/successful spheres. she doesn’t look like a judges wife, or A credible doctor, or a successful investment banker, or real estate magnate. And she doesn’t have any charm or personality that makes up for the face tatoos. This is what women like this don’t understand, once the Instagram wears off, all they have is saggy tits and saggy tatts. Kat Von D had her 15minutes and now she’s done. Sara gets tattoos to have a personality, and it shows.

Rasputin's Side Piece

What's a farm without a ho?
kiwifarms.net
I am SO fucking fed up with people playing the "mentalz" card to get a pass for bad performance, stupid ideas, and outright fuckery. All you sickos need to just back off social media and shut the fuck up, because we are so over it. Bragging about psychosis, depression, anxiety, etc. does not make for content. Grow the fuck up and get help if you need it. Stop acting like circus freaks.

And Alanna, you are like a punching clown that keeps popping back for more. You wouldn't get hurt if you didn't keep coming back.

It's embarrassing.

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
i know we’re in a brave new world where people aren’t supposed to care, blah blah blah, but the fact is, unless she gets credentials out the wazoo or somehow becomes social media rich, when the real world comes back and she needs a job with a boss and a HR department, there is no way she’ll be able to climb

She thinks of herself as above all that, cause ya know, all her degrees and such.
When I see her random tattoos, especially on the face and hands, I always think"prison tattoos" where she got drunk on fruit cup hootch and let the inmates have at it.
TBH I don't even know what the one on her neck says.