"Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
noticed that Zach would come in and make really snarky comments towards everything the streamer would say.
Very interesting. I've no idea if Twitch chats disappear after a stream or not, but if they don't, could you take some time to find some more examples of Zach being a bitch to this guy? I would love to see him try and square his compassionate faggy grandma persona with the true self he works so hard to hide.

mikal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, I really don't pay a ton of attention to this community, but I mod for a semi-popular streamer on Twitch that Zachary Michael likes to watch. I'm not gonna mention the streamer's name because I don't really want to drag him into a KF thread, but I will just mention that he's overweight.

I noticed that Zach would come in and make really snarky comments towards everything the streamer would say. This streamer likes banter, and Zach had VIP so I didn't really give it much attention. One night the streamer was discussing that he wanted to grow his YouTube channel and was asking people to sub to his YT when Zach decided to post this:
View attachment 2625868

Then the streamer shut his stream off a few minutes later. I could tell he was upset so I send him a DM on discord after asking what was wrong and this is what he said:

View attachment 2625916

So, I never watched a video of his until I saw this last one about Chantal being homophobic. But from my limited experience with this guy outside of YouTube, he's definitely more of a jerk than he wants to let people think.

I know that Zachary is a bitchy, mean, passive aggressive faggot. But you even admitted yourself the dude banters with his audience. If Zach is a VIP I would presume that means zach pays actual cash to support this streamer. And enjoying banter myself this is exactly the kind of response I would give to somebody (that I supported and banter with) if they asked me to sub to a youtube channel off twitch. I just find it hard to believe that zach can be both an actual paying member of this twitch streamer and also shitting on him at the same time with his public known profile. Like I said. I know zach is a passive aggressive faggot but this just sounds like he got his feelings hurt with somebody attempting to banter back with him. If zach wasn't paying actual money to this streamer and using his own twitch profile I would believe this more as ill intention. but it just sounds like joking around.
I agree with @StrawberryDouche
This needs WAY more context/examples/evidence.
But otherwise it just sounds like your streamer is being a two faced cry-baby on discord. (that's not meant to be insulting but that's how I took this)
I don't want to believe that. So I beg of you - please more evidence/examples lol.

TaterFarmer

kiwifarms.net
I know that Zachary is a bitchy, mean, passive aggressive faggot. But you even admitted yourself the dude banters with his audience. If Zach is a VIP I would presume that means zach pays actual cash to support this streamer. And enjoying banter myself this is exactly the kind of response I would give to somebody (that I supported and banter with) if they asked me to sub to a youtube channel off twitch. I just find it hard to believe that zach can be both an actual paying member of this twitch streamer and also shitting on him at the same time with his public known profile. Like I said. I know zach is a passive aggressive faggot but this just sounds like he got his feelings hurt with somebody attempting to banter back with him. If zach wasn't paying actual money to this streamer and using his own twitch profile I would believe this more as ill intention. but it just sounds like joking around.
But otherwise it just sounds like your streamer is being a two faced cry-baby on discord. (that's not meant to be insulting but that's how I took this)
I don't want to believe that. So I beg of you - please more evidence/examples lol.
Zach started out digging at Amberlynn on YouNow as a way to grow his YouNow and subsequenly his Youtube channel. That is his MO (being a pissy bitch boy). You have to admit that he's not very bright, so what else does he have going for him?

Rasputin's Side Piece

What's a farm without a ho?
kiwifarms.net
I would assume this is all fakery to drive attention to both of their channels because they both just got monetized, but that would require work, which they're both allergic to, getting Alanna to follow a script for longer than an hour would be a herculean feat... and Angey Lee sounds genuinely incensed. She usually sounds bitchy, even if she's sitting on a panel of supposed friends - she has no compunction to modulate her voice to sound upbeat unless she's laughing at the misfortune of someone else - but her voice starts running toward crazy fat lady who didn't get her Starbucks order fast enough at 0:43.

A follow-up, which gets a 1 out of 10 stars from me because she failed to rhyme "hero" with "mirror" like Alanna does in every dumb song she posts:
Anyone who can make that Angrey bitch put down the bong and talk about something other than how beautiful her pussy is, or how she has to be stoned 24/7 because "IT'S PRESCRIPTION YOU IDIOTS," or especially can keep her from singing caterwauling gets my appreciation.

This is great.

atoi

kiwifarms.net

I absolutely see your point so I wiped the post I made. For me to provide more context would just be more of a problem for me considering I'm leaking logs and DMs and I don't think I'd be able to give what you're wanting without exposing the streamer. You make a good point which is that I don't completely know the relationship between the two of them or how he currently feels about it to this day.

All I can say is what I know from what I've seen and I hated every time I saw that guy come in his chat.

If Zach is a VIP I would presume that means zach pays actual cash to support this streamer.
also VIP is just a badge the streamer can give to anyone they choose. i dont recall zach ever donating, i could be wrong, but this streamer normally gives VIP to other streamers he watches.

Oliveoil

kiwifarms.net
also VIP is just a badge the streamer can give to anyone they choose. i dont recall zach ever donating, i could be wrong, but this streamer normally gives VIP to other streamers he watches.
Okay.
At this point it is your decision if you want to step away as a mod and provide more proof or recant the story.
Either way no pressure, but making these vague posts might not be most productive, and would lend too much speculation.
I hope it did not come off as mean, just a suggestion.
Edit: You know Callies lighting foes got me thinking.
Callie =Trump
1634249908862.png1634249971476.png1634250041465.png
1634250165389.png1634250193019.png

Last edited:

Oliveoil

kiwifarms.net
1634248957143.png
1634248864578.png
#ProfessionalTherapist
#Patience #NHS #Compassion Sara Lomzynski
1634249082855.png1634249151003.png
On the video:
Traveling to clients houses- getting on the train.
Break down tasks- one different thing. Gosh Sara what a GREAT advice.
Sara repeats the video that "recently surfaced". She has not been "problematic". She is ignorant. Sara get's sarcastic. 6:58. VERY professional Sara. NHS hires quality people I see.
Amber says: "I will continue to apologize." Sigh. Whatever Amber, I do not CARE anymore about your fate. This bowing to your haters is getting old.
Sara ATTACKS her, obviously why apologize? 9:07 Yes, Amber loves the attention, but who are you Sara? You OBVIOUSLY like people oogling you on Instagram.
11:15 thank you Sara. I am sure that a patient that does things for attention will enjoy your snide tone. I feel so healed and relaxed.
12:44 Amber posted a video about black lives matter but it was not enough. She had video of something she said EARLIER in her life come out so it erases all the efforts. How therapeutic, I feel so better now that this therapist has guilted her client.
14:42 shit's on Amber for having a sense of humor about her dog. The dog is thick but the mumsy tone in this video is VERY off putting. In fact I am now struggling to continue. How do people watch this woman? It's not funny that dog is SICK.
15:37 Sara is now a vet. She tells us that Twinkie is fat. Sara, I am here for your psychological opinion, not for your bemoaning a thick dog. Also come into Animal Control. THAT is dog abuse.
Sara is DEFINETLY morphing into DC media.

Since you found a pic of Sara on KiwiFarms I would like to address you directly:
You suck as a therapist. The image you put off is VERY cold and indifferent to your client. You NEVER give her unconditional credit. We both know why. I pray you are supervised around your clients or they are so low need that you will do not damage.
Your channel is poorly researched and impulsive.
I crawled your comments and you are improving with not responding like a spoiled child. If you TRULLY want research, you ould have to scrub your channel and abandon Amber or Chantal.
You won't do it.
The money is too good for you.

18:24 Amber mentioned some case about self defense. Can someone look into this? I am not in the mood to shit on Amber over EVERYTHING.
19:40 This is petty Sara. You are shitting on Amber for the sake of padding your video.
I suggest looking at Dr. Grande. You are CLEARLY running out of things to shit on Amber for. That or polish up your podcast.
19:53 You all do the SAME thing. Take Chantal for facts, take Amber for facts. You have never spoken to either of these women and have no grounds on making this argument. Amber also SAID CLEARLY IT IS IN HER OPINION. It is even in your clip. Poor quality Sara.
20:09 You influence people as well. I have NEVER seen any of you discourage from posting comments on these women's videos. Look at Penguinz and Mutahar when they talk about other poeple they EXPLICITLY state and DISAVOW dogpiling. NONE of you ever do.
20:25 Amber did not do research. PLEASE educate us Sara. I am loosing patience.
21:26 calls Amber irresponsible. Sara you are shitting on Amber for stating her opinion. You are doing the same.
24:04 Upside down Twinkie harness. Over it do not care. After the shit I have seen here with dog's this is small potatoes.
28:08 Tapping out of this one. Sara has morphed into DC Media girl.
1634253943473.png1634253984566.png
Soon the transformation will be complete. The personality is already there.

Last edited:

kiwifarms.net
I'm starting to wonder if Ilona is really a man (Maybe that's also why she didn't get pregnant :lit:). I used to think that's ridiculous but after her show and hullabaloo of switching Wellness division, I started looking up pictures of different female bodybuilding categories. So she competed in Figure but all of the pictures of other female Figure competitors I found are all smaller than her. Her size would place her at Physique division, except the pictures of the female physique competitors I found, all of them are more shredded than she is.
de58tgq-ce7f9b25-02cb-48a2-9437-58b4af63b54c.jpg
arnold-lineup-wp0.jpg
2bc204308b2f5854194800caa6917bd8.jpg

One thing is constant though - as unnaturally mannish as these women's bodies look, most of them still look far more feminine facially compared to Ilona.

I found one who might be able to compete with her in the troon-looks department though:
muscular-maryse-manios-displays-hard-muscular-physique-pro-women-s-bodybuilding-championship-toronto-pro-supershow-124819693.jpg

Oliveoil

kiwifarms.net
1634255078455.png1634255128506.png
Callie tells us she does not want to be repetitive. Callie tells us that life will move on.
Callie tells us she will survive without Chantal.
Callie also tells us she does not want to stigmatize mental health.
Callie again repeats herself about Chantal does.
Callie claims Chantal is full of self hatered and that she has more self esteem.
Callie hates she does this to get a rise out of people.
No you do not get the same engament when you do not talk about Amber or Chantal.
Bullshit- we have seen what happens when Amber honestly apologizes to you. You dragged her for it. Let Chantal lie.

Captain’s Coffee

kiwifarms.net
8793F352-05AD-4DF6-8D02-E0D30F6BE88E.jpeg8793F352-05AD-4DF6-8D02-E0D30F6BE88E.jpeg
View attachment 2626310View attachment 2626293View attachment 2626306
#ProfessionalTherapist
#Patience #NHS #Compassion Sara Lomzynski
View attachment 2626323View attachment 2626326
On the video:
Traveling to clients houses- getting on the train.
Break down tasks- one different thing. Gosh Sara what a GREAT advice.
Sara repeats the video that "recently surfaced". She has not been "problematic". She is ignorant. Sara get's sarcastic. 6:58. VERY professional Sara. NHS hires quality people I see.
Amber says: "I will continue to apologize." Sigh. Whatever Amber, I do not CARE anymore about your fate. This bowing to your haters is getting old.
Sara ATTACKS her, obviously why apologize? 9:07 Yes, Amber loves the attention, but who are you Sara? You OBVIOUSLY like people oogling you on Instagram.
11:15 thank you Sara. I am sure that a patient that does things for attention will enjoy your snide tone. I feel so healed and relaxed.
12:44 Amber posted a video about black lives matter but it was not enough. She had video of something she said EARLIER in her life come out so it erases all the efforts. How therapeutic, I feel so better now that this therapist has guilted her client.
14:42 shit's on Amber for having a sense of humor about her dog. The dog is thick but the mumsy tone in this video is VERY off putting. In fact I am now struggling to continue. How do people watch this woman? It's not funny that dog is SICK.
15:37 Sara is now a vet. She tells us that Twinkie is fat. Sara, I am here for your psychological opinion, not for your bemoaning a thick dog. Also come into Animal Control. THAT is dog abuse.
Sara is DEFINETLY morphing into DC media.

Since you found a pic of Sara on KiwiFarms I would like to address you directly:
You suck as a therapist. The image you put off is VERY cold and indifferent to your client. You NEVER give her unconditional credit. We both know why. I pray you are supervised around your clients or they are so low need that you will do not damage.
Your channel is poorly researched and impulsive.
I crawled your comments and you are improving with not responding like a spoiled child. If you TRULLY want research, you ould have to scrub your channel and abandon Amber or Chantal.
You won't do it.
The money is too good for you.

18:24 Amber mentioned some case about self defense. Can someone look into this? I am not in the mood to shit on Amber over EVERYTHING.
19:40 This is petty Sara. You are shitting on Amber for the sake of padding your video.
I suggest looking at Dr. Grande. You are CLEARLY running out of things to shit on Amber for. That or polish up your podcast.
19:53 You all do the SAME thing. Take Chantal for facts, take Amber for facts. You have never spoken to either of these women and have no grounds on making this argument. Amber also SAID CLEARLY IT IS IN HER OPINION. It is even in your clip. Poor quality Sara.
20:09 You influence people as well. I have NEVER seen any of you discourage from posting comments on these women's videos. Look at Penguinz and Mutahar when they talk about other poeple they EXPLICITLY state and DISAVOW dogpiling. NONE of you ever do.
20:25 Amber did not do research. PLEASE educate us Sara. I am loosing patience.
21:26 calls Amber irresponsible. Sara you are shitting on Amber for stating her opinion. You are doing the same.
24:04 Upside down Twinkie harness. Over it do not care. After the shit I have seen here with dog's this is small potatoes.
28:08 Tapping out of this one. Sara has morphed into DC Media girl.
View attachment 2626554View attachment 2626558
Soon the transformation will be complete. The personality is already there.
All this, yes. Sara’s slow descent into the Grandma Nitpick that appears on camera today began from a point where she would, in the beginning use her psychological training and apply it to Amber in quite an interesting way.

The entire extent of her psychological knowledge appears to have run out and now she does nothing more than bitch at Amber, nitpick and say the obvious stuff that has been said a million times before.

Somehow this latest instalment from her channel was the worst as she also managed to exhibit clearly, the growth of her head (which has swollen in direct correlation with her sub count). Her tone has changed and even previous supporters are noticing it now. There have been a surprising number of YDHB -dunking sessions on Reddit and it’s appearing in her comments.

She now has to be very careful. Her channel is on a knife edge. Her vegan/beauty/lifestyle vlogs get low views and her Amber audience is peeling away. (Maybe partly because Amber has been so monumentally boring, lately). Should ANYTHING negative happen with (this very concerning situation) with the dog, she’s in trouble.

I’m sure she has a small loyal ‘Yas Qween’ following on IG and some on youtube, but I don’t know if it’s enough to continue to grow a healthy channel.

Edit.still tying to find the best way to format.

Attachments

• EFD08FC2-C571-4B2B-838B-C91ECF0689A7.jpeg
    EFD08FC2-C571-4B2B-838B-C91ECF0689A7.jpeg
    245.6 KB · Views: 90
  • 23EC1594-F169-4640-A32F-47E469DC31D1.jpeg
    23EC1594-F169-4640-A32F-47E469DC31D1.jpeg
    526.5 KB · Views: 84
  • C9889EA6-6E4C-4111-B2DD-B770AA1507F8.jpeg
    C9889EA6-6E4C-4111-B2DD-B770AA1507F8.jpeg
    462.1 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

Oliveoil

kiwifarms.net
She LITERALLY said in TODAY's video she is going to see clients.
Why are these people saying she does not want to be a therapist?
What 2nd degree is she working on?
I thought she had an MA in Psychology.
Maybe she realized her online footprint is so toxic there is literally no way she will be allowed alone around clients. Does not want to be a therapist eh?

1634257735792.png1634257820394.png1634257851085.png
Also attaching her twitter history.
She is a liar. She probably saw all the times we call her out, or her employer actually said they will only keep her for the internship then told her she will be canned.
Sara you are a liability to any office.
She is my MATI because of the genuine harm she can do to people when not supervised.
@Red Mask
Sorry No.
I watched a bit of Hussy and I am a pass.

Attachments

• saraltwitter.pdf
    6.8 MB · Views: 23

Alanna Morris

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Angry Lee remember that time you claim MT videos and try to copy strike me 3 time to cause my channel to get taken down. Yeah....
Well dido bitch, I give no fucks about you.
Because I was the one who was your friend. And you repeatedly stabbed in my back.And now use me for views. 🖕✌,
Just remember that once terminated from YouTube you can't have a channel .Like MT I will wait and take each one your make..

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She LITERALLY said in TODAY's video she is going to see clients.
Why are these people saying she does not want to be a therapist?
What 2nd degree is she working on?
I thought she had an MA in Psychology.
Maybe she realized her online footprint is so toxic there is literally no way she will be allowed alone around clients. Does not want to be a therapist eh?

View attachment 2626762View attachment 2626774View attachment 2626777
Also attaching her twitter history.
She is a liar. She probably saw all the times we call her out, or her employer actually said they will only keep her for the internship then told her she will be canned.
Sara you are a liability to any office.
She is my MATI because of the genuine harm she can do to people when not supervised.
@Red Mask
Sorry No.
I watched a bit of Hussy and I am a pass.
As far as I recall, she only graduated with a bachelor's (allegedly) last year, and she only started working as a TiT weeks ago. But now she's a full therapist seeing clients? Dollar down, she's bleaching buttholes for a living.

pecansandies

Pretty as a picture
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

"imagine having empathy and emotions for your clients?"

also wtf is she even going on about? no one was saying she had to bawl along with the clients. they were saying that displays of emotion do not phase this gremlin at all and that weirds people out because your career is literally about the easement of people's suffering. people come to you with the most horrible shit that happened to them. people tell you some really heavy and dark shit. if that doesn't phase the therapist, they're in the wrong profession. Imagine you tell your therapist the worst thing that happened to you and they sit there stone faced "well ya troo culluhs av come out now innit? that is propa sad n all but ahm well professional so I cant be bovvered ta cry wit yoo"

I'm with @StrawberryDouche on this one. she's bleaching buttholes. probably zapping moustaches off women too. qualatee 'air ramooval frum an edjoocated immigrant wuman, yeh? will make ya propa bald all ova innit the lads will go mad fer ya

and she's cool with this arrangement because she gets to wear latex gloves just like tattoo artists do so she feels badass about it while booking her next client

Chaotic Pizzaparty

kiwifarms.net
Something is not at all adding up with her story. If its like any English Uni she would of passed/graduated in July. Then Masters start in September/October, she did a video last August talking about being a Masters student which yes she would have been one technically but it would not have started. So saying your studying is redundant because studying entails a goal. You can be reading but I remember in the flat tour video she said she was "studying". I think she was on an extension to pass her Bachelors.

The thing that really gets me is. If she is vlogging and stating she is going to the patient's house. That is breaking GDPR and the NHS has one of the strictest in the UK. GDPR is General Data Protection Regulation, depending on your ISO rating the stricter your employees have to be currently they are rated as an organization ISO:9001:2015. 9001 is the most popular regulation and ALL companies operating in government adjacent companies need to adhere to it.

Its also incredibly irresponsible, what if one of those clients is in therapy for being stalked or being pursued by a rape gang. Her showing possible locations are actually dangerous because it breaches the patient's privacy.

So Sara is critiqued for being cold and lifeless/unfeeling whilst breaking privacy standards and a somewhat verbal oath that is actually accountable by law. Its similar to the hypocritic but its the GMC (General Medical Council). They can actually bar her too and blacklist her which if a superior saw anything breaching laws would by their managerial policies have to pull her in before a Council Meeting and they would savage her.

Sounds like pearl-clutching but if you are working in the clinical field, it's not a game. People who are deeply damaged go to you for a consult and you as an employee should respect their privacy and issues. A lot of these people are waiting for up to 24 months for this appointment.

I do agree absolutely her story has so many holes and she probably has a menial job. I think she moved from London because she dropped out and had to move because of costs.

Her channel is tanking hard btw she has lost over 40% of her viewership and is clearly trying to stop-cap it by uploading all the time to make the numbers look less bad. She is very reminiscent of DC even Cecil said she nitpicks constantly.