"Haydur Nation" Meta / Youtube reaction channel discussion - Come sperg about the Reactmosphere, right here

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Atomic Age Animal

My exceptional cousins would like to have a word.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:story: Ol' Cat Lady Coal ftw.

Coal: Because I've effectively sterilized myself with gluttony and my angry, avoidant, maladaptive refusal to make normal dietary choices, I'll never know the joys of beating my own mini-lard pustules with broomsticks. :( But happy Mother's Day to the rest of y'all anyway!​
HN drones: It's okay, Charlie: furmommas are totes valid!​

Charlie Gold.png
(link | archive)

Charlie Gold Cat Lady.png

Blind drones are the best drones, second only to paying drones:

Charlie Gold Blind Drone.png

Shouldn't Clara's Peanut Gallery already have scheduled her reaction to John's Peanut Gallery's stream? Or has she been too busy consulting with her cousin, Bond, Yakov Bond, about the high stakes international security concerns of Gorl World?

ARCHIVE | Angry Pistachio - Elton Orbison Breaks both ankles, takes a lover and makes some threats
(link | archive)

ARCHIVE | HILLBILLY UNCENSORED - REACTING TO DC'S NO MORE MR NICE GUY
(link | archive)

ARCHIVE | HILLBILLY UNCENSORED - NO MORE MR AND MRS NICE FELLER PART 2
(link | archive)

Last edited:

DCMediaSped

kiwifarms.net
:story: Ol' Cat Lady Coal ftw.

Coal: Because I've effectively sterilized myself with gluttony and my angry, avoidant, maladaptive refusal to make normal dietary choices, I'll never know the joys of beating my own mini-lard pustules with broomsticks. :( But happy Mother's Day to the rest of y'all anyway!​
HN drones: It's okay, Charlie: furmommas are totes valid!​

View attachment 3277886
(link | archive)

View attachment 3277914

Blind drones are the best drones, second only to paying drones:

View attachment 3277924

Shouldn't Clara's Peanut Gallery already have scheduled her reaction to John's Peanut Gallery's stream? Or has she been too busy consulting with her cousin, Bond, Yakov Bond, about the high stakes international security concerns of Gorl World?

ARCHIVE | Angry Pistachio - Elton Orbison Breaks both ankles, takes a lover and makes some threats
(link | archive)
Clara's boner for Peanut is only eclipsed by the one she has for Cliff, so I'm sure she is consulting with her brain trust on what her next move will be.

Ask My Dominatrix

kiwifarms.net
Today Alex is Shook decided to throw some shade towards a certain lazy fatass residing in Florida on his twatter.
(No I do not mean the whales at Seaworld)
D57B5608-A86D-4859-BC39-7C038C0D3713.jpeg
At first I had no idea who he was talking abt and then I remembered when Negz tried to get chummy with him (and failed) CG & Callie & their gaggle of delightful broads all jumped on him for something … *checks notes* someone else did.
It’s quite clear there is more gossip flowing around the corners of HN than just here about Charlie’s links to the attic boy with daddy issues.
The replies are the usual Callie sycophants of course.
7724FE4F-43A6-4D05-A4A9-DD5C0F8F2A70.jpeg
How about no?
Two screenshots of a brief conversation in a live chat with no context is not proof of anything, it’s more of the usual HN tripe.
Then of course Charlie Gold is sooooo unbothered.
4253C9E1-586E-4B68-9A3B-0B66CE100A59.jpeg
Charlie really is one of the more distasteful cows in HN, she’s a sly, manipulative, coward who hides behind other troll sock accounts to do her dirty work.
Now let’s check something. I went to her YT channel to check on her last upload 4 days ago. Someone as successful as Charlie Gold with her 112k subs must be thriving …
4966B344-DD7A-4241-8249-8FF9D6A6D8F4.jpeg
Oh…9k views in four days on a video about Chantal.
Now, I’m a massive twat so I went to check out Alex’s YT channel, he’s much smaller in size of course … so he must be doing far worse.
22B34EC1-42CE-4329-9DD4-6788BAE68129.jpeg
Oh… how embarrassing for Charlie, a 25 min video all about his dating life got more views than Charlie’s all about Chantal.

So to end let’s just discuss the creators Callie/Charlie and their gang have tried to label as racist.
1, Yaba
2, Sam
3, Alex
4, FFG
All channels still thriving.
Charlie & Callie’s channels however … don’t you just love to see it.

Tomorrow I bring you the angriest fat gay man in Haydur Nation, no, it’s not MBP. Stay tuned folks.

DCMediaSped

kiwifarms.net
Today Alex is Shook decided to throw some shade towards a certain lazy fatass residing in Florida on his twatter.
(No I do not mean the whales at Seaworld)
View attachment 3278576
At first I had no idea who he was talking abt and then I remembered when Negz tried to get chummy with him (and failed) CG & Callie & their gaggle of delightful broads all jumped on him for something … *checks notes* someone else did.
It’s quite clear there is more gossip flowing around the corners of HN than just here about Charlie’s links to the attic boy with daddy issues.
The replies are the usual Callie sycophants of course.
View attachment 3278584
How about no?
Two screenshots of a brief conversation in a live chat with no context is not proof of anything, it’s more of the usual HN tripe.
Then of course Charlie Gold is sooooo unbothered.
View attachment 3278588
Charlie really is one of the more distasteful cows in HN, she’s a sly, manipulative, coward who hides behind other troll sock accounts to do her dirty work.
Now let’s check something. I went to her YT channel to check on her last upload 4 days ago. Someone as successful as Charlie Gold with her 112k subs must be thriving …
View attachment 3278600
Oh…9k views in four days on a video about Chantal.
Now, I’m a massive twat so I went to check out Alex’s YT channel, he’s much smaller in size of course … so he must be doing far worse.
View attachment 3278608
Oh… how embarrassing for Charlie, a 25 min video all about his dating life got more views than Charlie’s all about Chantal.

So to end let’s just discuss the creators Callie/Charlie and their gang have tried to label as racist.
1, Yaba
2, Sam
3, Alex
4, FFG
All channels still thriving.
Charlie & Callie’s channels however … don’t you just love to see it.

Tomorrow I bring you the angriest fat gay man in Haydur Nation, no, it’s not MBP. Stay tuned folks.
The problem for Callie and Charlie is that most people AREN'T racist. If you have to nitpick everything someone says to find implied racism....sorry Chuck, that person isn't racist, you are projecting. So by having that as your go to for everyone you don't like, just makes them look like the racists. Especially when you have the twitter village idiot Bubble Fuck running in your place to say the shit you really want to say. And yet you have nothing to say to DC, who treats Charlie and now MBP as tokens to make herself look a certain way. Hey guys...that clout DC claims to have doesn't exist. Sorry.

Alex is Shook doesn't bother anyone, so again Chuck, who's the real problem here? And everyone knows Bubble Fuck is speaking for you so don't play stupid.

Atomic Age Animal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Clara's boner for Peanut is only eclipsed by the one she has for Cliff, so I'm sure she is consulting with her brain trust on what her next move will be.

I finally played Belinda's reacts and DCMediacrone mentioned at the end of her sperg that she was going to be off for the next few days because she's "traveling."

The movie reviews are in:

DCMediacrone Ratio.png

*tsk tsk* This is prime free entertainment you ingrates. I, for one, appreciate all the creamy milk you bless us with, Clara. Here you go:

DCMediacrone Ratio 1.png

Treat yourself to something tacky, gorl.

DCMG Comments 01.pngDCMG Comments 02.pngDCMG Comments 03.pngDCMG Comments 04.pngDCMG Comments 05.pngDCMG Comments 06.pngDCMG Comments 07.pngDCMG Comments 08.pngDCMG Comments 09.pngDCMG Comments 10.pngDCMG Comments 00.png

Captain’s Coffee

Prime Directive Advocate
kiwifarms.net
I finally played Belinda's reacts and DCMediacrone mentioned at the end of her sperg that she was going to be off for the next few days because she's "traveling."

The movie reviews are in:

View attachment 3278706

*tsk tsk* This is prime free entertainment you ingrates. I, for one, appreciate all the creamy milk you bless us with, Clara. Here you go:

View attachment 3278716

Treat yourself to something tacky, gorl.

Please indulge a little ‘letter to a cow’…I’ve been mod deleted for ‘letters to cows before but we know she reads here.
A few years ago we watched a standard reaction DC. The one had fun with Chantal and Amber. Had a laugh, and although always cold, haughty and ‘better than you’…her vids were watchable and we got a few salient points. I watched unironically for a while.

Something happened to you. Don’t blame Twitter, Tragic, Peanut or KF.

Something happened bad, to you. You have done a 180 on your core beliefs. Betrayed your ‘friends’ on youtube. And have a late ‘midlife crisis’ to drive 10 hours to a lowlife, doxing, threatening piece of shit and insulate you get a good time out of it. You post all of this on the Internet for all your self-made enemies to comment on.

The fact that you get mad and hurt and ‘metaphorically raped’ by Tragic is performative. For some reason your mind has taken such a fry that you want every detail of your Cute Stoner Boner and his lurvin ONLINE to get attention.

I can’t laugh at DC anymore. She is Obviously very sad about something. (I think Himself left and at least has part custody of the dogs…very sad for her).
I think she fancied Ron from day one and when a crisis fried her mind, she made it happen.
She has then gone and proven she has utterly lost any grip on sanity, making actual threats with her ‘secrets’, ‘training’ DC Knowledge’…and of course, the ‘worldwide loving cousins’. Rubbish. It could also be flagged to YT for sounding very threatening.

This is literally insane behaviour. Who hurt you, Clara? You need to get off the Internet and into a program. You are sad, angry and losing track of reality.

Youtube is not the place for you now. It doesn’t matter what anyone says to you here….it’s only the Internet…so stop exposing yourself to public ‘rape’ byTragic…it sounds unfun.
It’s a therapist/psychiatrist or (God forbid) oncologist you need in case there’s something going on in your brain.

Im not posting this to sound cruel or laugh. I know it’s not often done here, but I’m making a serious suggestion. If ”it’s only Internet until it isn’t’. Get of before it upsets you IRL.
Or don’t. Keep up the insane, delusional, threats whilst absolving Ron of every single thing you’re accusing of others. Carry on and see what happens.

In Other News
Rose Thorn has been spending ALL her time, desperate to be first to react to ALL foodie vids. She’s been spamming 3 FB a day (plus 2/3 ambiance shit). And this one on FB
is the epitome, lately, of how cross she is. She’s utterly furious about Quote “ FB metaphorically taking a knife and scraping open the wounds of all her viewers with DV and SA triggers and making them relive it”

I get it. Chantal has behaved in a shitty manner towards real victims, but Rose doesn’t mention that if you, as a grown up, are having your scars metaphorically knived open by a fat woman on the inter webs……..turn it off.

I also question her constant assumptions that Peetz is physically abusing BBJ, and vilifying him. Well, he’s autistic and has little empathy with animals..so he’s a little rough. BBJ does not leave. BBJ sits there. She comes back to him. BBJ 100% is not feeling threatened by James. If she were, that cat would not allow him to get near her. (PL….I’ve known abused cats and I know how they behave after even minor abuse by a man).

In my opinion, after tanking her channel with unrelated meditation spam….which her FB viewers mostly don’t want, she’s trying desperately to put out as much really sensational FB content as possible.

Oliveoil

👑 Irate Vassal 👑
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do people still watch Charlie Gold? I didn't eve know she still made videos. I thought she was just a shit stirrer now. Kind of like Fred in the Sons of Kojima where you go in and stir, then scuttle out and pretend you didn't do anything
STOP teasing me.
I want my 9 hour Chuck Skype voice recordings.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just finished watching Belinda's react.

No one cares about the amazing friendships you have in Minecraft, Clara, nor does anyone care about the fascinating conversations you have in Discord while the bank owns your shitty condo you'll never live long enough to pay off the interest on.

lol calm down, meemullet.

Porch Cake

kiwifarms.net
Please indulge a little ‘letter to a cow’…I’ve been mod deleted for ‘letters to cows before but we know she reads here.
A few years ago we watched a standard reaction DC. The one had fun with Chantal and Amber. Had a laugh, and although always cold, haughty and ‘better than you’…her vids were watchable and we got a few salient points. I watched unironically for a while.

Something happened to you. Don’t blame Twitter, Tragic, Peanut or KF.

Something happened bad, to you. You have done a 180 on your core beliefs. Betrayed your ‘friends’ on youtube. And have a late ‘midlife crisis’ to drive 10 hours to a lowlife, doxing, threatening piece of shit and insulate you get a good time out of it. You post all of this on the Internet for all your self-made enemies to comment on.

The fact that you get mad and hurt and ‘metaphorically raped’ by Tragic is performative. For some reason your mind has taken such a fry that you want every detail of your Cute Stoner Boner and his lurvin ONLINE to get attention.

I can’t laugh at DC anymore. She is Obviously very sad about something. (I think Himself left and at least has part custody of the dogs…very sad for her).
I think she fancied Ron from day one and when a crisis fried her mind, she made it happen.
She has then gone and proven she has utterly lost any grip on sanity, making actual threats with her ‘secrets’, ‘training’ DC Knowledge’…and of course, the ‘worldwide loving cousins’. Rubbish. It could also be flagged to YT for sounding very threatening.

This is literally insane behaviour. Who hurt you, Clara? You need to get off the Internet and into a program. You are sad, angry and losing track of reality.

Youtube is not the place for you now. It doesn’t matter what anyone says to you here….it’s only the Internet…so stop exposing yourself to public ‘rape’ byTragic…it sounds unfun.
It’s a therapist/psychiatrist or (God forbid) oncologist you need in case there’s something going on in your brain.

Im not posting this to sound cruel or laugh. I know it’s not often done here, but I’m making a serious suggestion. If ”it’s only Internet until it isn’t’. Get of before it upsets you IRL.
Or don’t. Keep up the insane, delusional, threats whilst absolving Ron of every single thing you’re accusing of others. Carry on and see what happens.

In Other News
Rose Thorn has been spending ALL her time, desperate to be first to react to ALL foodie vids. She’s been spamming 3 FB a day (plus 2/3 ambiance shit). And this one on FB
is the epitome, lately, of how cross she is. She’s utterly furious about Quote “ FB metaphorically taking a knife and scraping open the wounds of all her viewers with DV and SA triggers and making them relive it”

I get it. Chantal has behaved in a shitty manner towards real victims, but Rose doesn’t mention that if you, as a grown up, are having your scars metaphorically knived open by a fat woman on the inter webs……..turn it off.

I also question her constant assumptions that Peetz is physically abusing BBJ, and vilifying him. Well, he’s autistic and has little empathy with animals..so he’s a little rough. BBJ does not leave. BBJ sits there. She comes back to him. BBJ 100% is not feeling threatened by James. If she were, that cat would not allow him to get near her. (PL….I’ve known abused cats and I know how they behave after even minor abuse by a man).

In my opinion, after tanking her channel with unrelated meditation spam….which her FB viewers mostly don’t want, she’s trying desperately to put out as much really sensational FB content as possible.
The shift with DC was first evident (to me) when her car was jacked. Something seemed to have broken inside her around that time and ever since she’s been roaming the pasture with the other lolcows.

As for Rose Thorn, I cannot unsee her with the baseball bat after first espying it here in another thread. She’s always had a manic obsession with Foodie and used to post a reaction to every live Foodie streamed last year. I used to wonder when the woman slept.

But what’s always struck me as odd is how these B-List reactors complain about the magnitude of Foodie’s “work” product and yet they zealously feast off her and spend every waking hour creating content about her or sitting on panels rifling virtually through her underwear drawer with glee badly disguised as horror.

TaterFarmer

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think DCGrans is trying to be an Internet train wreck. I think she saw Chins talking about $20k/mo for being a train wreck and decided she wants some of that. She even announced something to the effect of 2022 was going to be a blow out year. The problem is that DCGrans is the personification of derivative and she's just a weak sauce cheap knock version of the genuine train wrecks who make big bucks. So, instead of being the next Nicacado Avacado, she's just building up a body of work that will be used by her half sibling to have her institutionalized at the state's expense.

LonelyEggRoll

Coke Can Motorcycle Reveal
kiwifarms.net
Clara can’t even pretend this was all a trap for our reactions, as she will be tarred with the ‘I was only pretending to be retarded’ brush.

When she said she’s taking Negz and his (alive) son to the derby next year, I thought that was some optimistic planning.
However he still hasn’t turned on her, and I wonder why?

Is she giving him money? His plan was to use her to get back on YouTube and that hasn’t happened successfully.

Right now it’s like the elastic band of a sling shot being pulled back, the longer DC publicly embarrasses herself over him, the greater the force of the fall out.

TaterFarmer

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When she said she’s taking Negz and his (alive) son to the derby next year, I thought that was some optimistic planning.
However he still hasn’t turned on her, and I wonder why?
My theory is that she's talking about moving to IN and buying a big house where he'll be kept as a house husband and enabled to work on his "music career." After all, DCGrans has fucked a lot of musicians and she probably has the contacts to get him a recording contract once he has his demo tape together.

Atomic Age Animal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No one cares about the amazing friendships you have in Minecraft, Clara, nor does anyone care about the fascinating conversations you have in Discord while the bank owns your shitty condo you'll never live long enough to pay off the interest on.

Meemaw's extended, geriatric cover version of "I am 40 and a success!" sure was...something else.

ETA: A chicken-or-the-egg question that a comment I read in the other Haydur thread prompts me to ask: do you think the inordinate amount of time DCMediacrone devoted to HN/the gorls over the last couple of years (i.e., hosting her own streams, constantly stalking others' streams, Twitter, Discord, etc. every day) helped precipitate the breakdown of her marriage (i.e., because she neglected to tend to her marriage as she should have in favor of spending her time on this gorl/tard triad vendetta bullshit) or was it just a symptom of a marriage that was already falling apart behind the scenes (i.e., she was distracting herself from preexisting irl issues)?

Last edited:

TaterFarmer

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meemaw's extended, geriatric cover version of "I am 40 and a success!" sure was...something else.
The weird thing is that GG just renovated his house. So, he very likely owns it (as in mortgage), but now has it as (likely) a net positive with equity. On the other hand, it looks like DCGrans over paid for a recently renovated (by someone else) condo and will be a upside down (net negative) for about a decade (if you consider marketing and closing costs). So, GG kind of is 40 and a success. DCGrans is a "60 and still calling vanity purchases an 'investment'" (e.g. not one, but TWO $900+ pairs of shoes that she doesn't wear.)

Itspinklava

We must revel in this revealeen moment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Obviously the IDF rant Clara went on in her NO MORE MR & MRS NICE GUY stream was the highlight of the stream, but referring to Ron as her “partner” was a touching moment.

She then segued into the IDF threats to impress him. Perhaps the threats were Clara upping the ante, since her “partner” is “getting tired of listening to her talk”. What will she do for Negz next? Hopefully she can stream from his attic while she’s traveling. DC has been my favorite guilty pleasure since becoming Ron’s partner.