Snowflake Hayley Mandel / resin_lips / ihaveresinonmylips - Body-positive instagrammer and performance "artist"

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

AbraCadaver

The Frictional Anne Of Green Gables
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

lolcow field researcher

mister cool ice
kiwifarms.net
she's been having a publicized mental breakdown on instagram pretty much since she returned.
just because you're not binging doesn't mean you're starving yourself.

"unable to eat" but hours before posted pics of herself out at dim sum

at your size Hayley you drop weight quickly from basic light fasting because it takes so many calories for your metabolism to maintain your excess weight.

"follow their leadership and give them your money!!" sounds like a cult

why are these kinds of people always obsessed with their pretend super powers

Does she go to the tendertank every other day????
it's so financially accessible, she'd be a fool not to take advantage of such a sweet deal

Last edited:

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Does she go to the tendertank every other day????
View attachment 561564
My guess is that she posts a lot of pics well after the fact. The dark bathroom nude under the skylight she posted recently was taken about 30lbs ago.

By now, it would be getting too cold (and probably rainy) in Portland to keep doing the tendertank thing. Also, the bigleaf maple in the background is in full leaf and entirely green, when by now it should be turning yellow, so I'm pretty sure this pic is at least a month or two old.

That said, you'd think that somebody charging $30 a pop for New Age moonbats like Hayley to lounge in a discarded tub in their weedy backyard would at least try to make the setting look a bit nicer and more artistic, rather than pallet wood and somebody's discarded garage shelving. Give people enough interesting shit to look at, and they'll pay stupid amounts of money to come hang out--as any theme restaurant with crap all over the walls can attest to. If the tendertank owner hits the thrifts for sparkly decor over the winter, and slaps some colorful paint on the pallet wood, Hayley and her ilk would probably be willing to cough up $50 or $60 a session next year--because anybody willing to spend $30 for that shit, and who can justify it, can easily afford $50 or $60.

Shit, I could set up a "tendertank" in my yard and rake in the bucks next summer. But then I'd have to deal with the kinds of people who would actually pay to use it--people like Hayley--so no fucking thanks.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
That tree sap looks like a shrimp dumpling from my favorite bougie dim sum spot! God bless IG. How did anybody possibly live before such incredible observations could be shared with the world?

Also, given her love of dildos and her "hard bottom" ways I'm pretty sure she likes dick she just couldn't get any so she switched teams.

And finally: it's not even T-Day (and exam) time yet. Buckle the fuck down Haley. Remember, you're graduating!

edit: her IG is open now, for the curious.

Last edited:

Michael_Psellos

Hypatios ton Philosophon
kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2018-10-19 at 2.09.59 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-10-19 at 2.10.14 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-10-19 at 2.08.54 AM.png

This one dead pisses me off. Hayley, you want to be an academic. Even if classes are sometimes hard or you have to deal who disagree with you that's part of being an aspiring academic. Grow up. School at a college level isn't boring, especially when you're studying something that you claim to be your passion, and if you think it is you'd be better off not even applying to grad school. In fact you should start manipulating your parents and siblings because being a life-long dependent requires some prep-work.
Screen Shot 2018-10-19 at 2.08.06 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-10-19 at 2.08.27 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-10-19 at 2.08.36 AM.png
She's being posting shit like this a lot. I assume she got an STD.

Last edited:

AbraCadaver

The Frictional Anne Of Green Gables
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 570652
This one dead pisses me off. Hayley, you want to be an academic. Even if classes are sometimes hard or you have to deal who disagree with you that's part of being an aspiring academic. Grow up. School at a college level isn't boring, especially when you're studying something that you claim to be your passion, and if you think it is you'd be better off not even applying to grad school. In fact you should start manipulating your parents and siblings because being a life-long dependent requires some prep-work.
View attachment 570655 View attachment 570654 View attachment 570653 She's being posting shit like this a lot. I assume she got an STD.
What is “gender affirming” in the bathroom? Do you need to sneak off and confirm what you are every so often? Idgi

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: uncleShitHeel

lolcow field researcher

mister cool ice
kiwifarms.net

she's really gone off the deep end with her new age bullshit

gendertism, what's new

man, i feel like a literally 0 self-concept of having a gender identity??

"no gender"
"i'm a dyke"

:islamic:

:islamic::islamic::islamic:

lmao...lies

when are rich sheltered indulgent fatties gonna stop pretending to be spiritually enlightened from their basic tribulations

cow crossover? jk it's funny though

Last edited:
Tags
None