• "Your penis is a weapon. You must ejaculate in a woman"

Hayley Mandel / resin_lipsBody-positive instagrammer and performance "artist"

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Blarmination, Jul 29, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. These people spend all their time ruminating on their identity and how others keep refusing to validate their latest pseudo intellectual labels, but they are missing the point completely. It's their personality that's the problem. If they were even moderately bearable to be around, then the unenlightened shitlords would give them some small amount of basic courtesy and respect. The more respect and courtesy you give others, the more respect and courtesy they will give you. Absolutely there are a fair few wankers who'll take pleasure in shitting on anything they can, but that's the way the world works. But if you're traumatised by your gyno not acknowledging that your vagina is a genderless gender queer transgender male miracle, and throw ridiculous tantrums when some teenage fast food restaurant drone wishes you, "A merry Christmas ma'am!" then you're instantly judged as an arsehole and no one will give enough of a fuck about what you'd like to be called.

Hi kExample: I have a considerable amount of animosity towards organised religion, particularly Christianity. One of my friends, however, is an observant Catholic. But she's an awesome person. One of the best people I've ever known, and it's a genuine privilege to be her friend. And she wants to be a good Christian, and works bloody hard at being one. And because I have an infinite amount of respect for her, I'm going to call her a good Christian because that's what's she wants to be known as and that's what she wants to be, and leave my personal opinions about Christianity out of it, as those opinions are quite simply irrelevant. On the other hand, however, are these shit awful SJWs who will go to great lengths to terrorise the teenage fast food restaurant drone who is only reading from the corporate script, and while they say it's because they're fighting against society, it's rather hard to miss that they went after the teenager and completely ignored the sneering cis man flexing his tradie muscles at them as he spoils for a fight.

These wankers don't even have to be nice to get the respect they think they deserve from all the unenlightened shitlords around them; speak politely and with courtesy, and treat others like you want them to treat you. If I see one of these gender special train wrecks walking towards me, I'm going to think that they're as big a nutjob as they look, but because I've no reason to show disrespect to someone I've never met, I'm just going to smile politely and continue on my merry way. If I get shoved aside with a hiss of, "Cisgender shitlord!" for no discernible reason, then I am going to call them a wanker to their face because that's what they are. I'll respect your identity if you show even somewhat acceptable manners towards me.

I don't think that any of these twits will ever understand this concept.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Feels Feels x 2
    glass_houses

glass_houses I'm feeling a bit horse right now.

kiwifarms.net
  2. I'm not even sure where to begin. Maybe the hairs? The bubble seems too obvious.
    Screen Shot 2016-12-14 at 3.48.55 PM.png

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 11
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 5
    Michael_Psellos

Michael_Psellos Hypatios ton Philosophon

kiwifarms.net
  3. tooth gap for maximum food inhaling efficiency

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    A Skeleton

A Skeleton BITCH I'M MADONNA

kiwifarms.net
  4. Wait a minute..... there's no resin in, on, or around those lips!

• Like Like x 4
    An Ghost

An Ghost An Literal Nazi
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. It's her anus.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    randomfarmer

randomfarmer Jake Alley is the girliest girl who ever girled.

kiwifarms.net
  6. I'm not convinced she knows what ontology is.
    Screen Shot 2016-12-15 at 10.20.06 AM.png
    Also this does a great job of showcasing her narcissism. Her fat, ugly ass, sullying an upscale bathroom, is the structure of the world to her.
    Screen Shot 2016-12-15 at 10.24.18 AM.png
    Also her journal looks like how I would imagine Ottis Toole's juvenile scribblings.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    #726 Michael_Psellos, Dec 15, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
    Michael_Psellos

kiwifarms.net
  7. Between the bathroom selfie and the gynecologist one you don't see her phone in either which is something that takes some effort to do. So it's totally intentional.
    Take your bets: she has an iPhone but her anti capitalist rhetoric makes it embarrassing to own OR she has a shitty phone and her rich upbringing makes it embarrassing to have one.
    My money is on iPhone

• Agree Agree x 9
    An Ghost

An Ghost An Literal Nazi
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. When did you reckon she actually last used that bathroom?

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 5
    Ginger Piglet

Ginger Piglet CAMAB Male-Presenting Lesbian
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Damn it, optimism got the better of me. Thought that was an exceptional post-work-out selfie and then I saw there was no exercise equipment to be found. :o

• Feels Feels x 1
    Daughter of Pomona

Daughter of Pomona “O brave new world that has such people in it.”

kiwifarms.net
  10. Her areola is a war crime.
    Screen Shot 2016-12-15 at 8.35.07 PM.png

Attached Files:

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Michael_Psellos

kiwifarms.net
  11. Are you sure it's a nipple and not a pressure sore?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    glass_houses

glass_houses I'm feeling a bit horse right now.

kiwifarms.net
  12. Might also just be food.
    No, it can't be food, she doesn't look like someone who would miss her mouth with food.

• Agree Agree x 7
    randomfarmer

kiwifarms.net
  13. pig snout?

• Agree Agree x 3
    tarni

tarni rhineland conqueror

kiwifarms.net
  14. Hayley is reaching the Emma Sulkowicz plateau of faking sexual assault for attention and edgy art creds.
    Screen Shot 2016-12-21 at 3.27.07 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-12-21 at 3.26.56 PM.png

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Michael_Psellos

kiwifarms.net
  15. Powerful?

Really?

I suppose if you rendered her down for biofuel her gunt could keep a few dozen households going through the cold winter months, so maybe she is powerful.

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    Ginger Piglet

Ginger Piglet CAMAB Male-Presenting Lesbian
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. I like that she just says "assaulted". So vague. One of her roommates could've just slapped her for being obnoxious and Hayley could (and probably would) call that assault. She wouldn't even be lying. But of course, she knows everyone will just assume it was sexual assault.
    Gotta get them "Rape" Victim points somehow

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. I'm not the type to say wearing slutty clothes makes you more likely to be raped but... probably walking around naked in front of your roommates and friends bitching about how you never get laid is going to give people certain ideas.

Not that I think she ever was actually raped.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  18. You are not and will never be beautiful Hayley. Ram that into your gunt. Also I would rather drink a kylix of cyanide than listen to voices somehow more pathetic than hers.

Screen Shot 2016-12-21 at 8.07.41 PM.png

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Michael_Psellos

kiwifarms.net
  19. She was "assaulted" in that someone declined her request for a 4th serving of head cheese.

• Winner Winner x 8
    randomfarmer

kiwifarms.net
  20. "Hourglass figure" "not a girl" "conventionally beautiful face" "my voice is important"

So many lies in one post.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
Tags:
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.