• "i love how babbies grunt when they poop its super cute idk y"

Snowflake Hayley Mandel / resin_lipsBody-positive instagrammer and performance "artist"

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Blarmination, Jul 29, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Guest posting is allowed, but if you are claiming to be someone or know someone with a thread here, you must register and prove it to staff.
  1. There's so many buzzwords and memery going on I can't tell if it's for Hillary or against her supports? Or if it's 'anti trump' or Anti everybody? The only thing I know is that Hayley also has no idea what it means.

• Like Like x 2
    An Ghost

An Ghost Spectral needs poster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I've noticed that she's jumped on the weird adoration of Paris Hilton bandwagon lately. She represents the total opposite of everything SJWs stand for & proudly voted for her friend Ivanka's dad.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Ariel

Ariel Sorbet
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 5
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Michael_Psellos

Michael_Psellos Hypatios ton Philosophon

kiwifarms.net
  3. What the fuck.

Bondage granny aesthetic? Is this a fucking thing?

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    PolexiaAphrodisia

PolexiaAphrodisia Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    #765 Michael_Psellos, Jan 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    Michael_Psellos

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    A Skeleton

A Skeleton playtex nipples fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. I'm pretty sure every fatty has that discoloration. It's extremely common, and generally caused by chafing.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  5. We can take some small consolation in that Anais Nin had it coming. Can't say about the other one. But Hayley is absolutely the type to gush over Anais Nin as a brilliant feminist icon, and be completely oblivious to the fact that Nin had full blown NPD and ruined lives, reputations and careers. She'd have completely destroyed Hayley in a day and a half.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    glass_houses

glass_houses Misanthropy is self preservation.

kiwifarms.net
  6. It's interesting that in the 60s when feminists started gushing mindlessly over her work, Anais Nin tried to distance herself from feminism and political activism. Hayley wouldn't fuck with that. In fact she'd probably bitch about Anais being a gender traitor, as well as a white cuban who wasn't woke enough to babble about 'Afro-Indigenous' solidarity in her books.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPG_VwCjhHf/?taken-by=resin_lips&hl=en

Also this might be the single worst poem she's posted to date.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #769 Michael_Psellos, Jan 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    Michael_Psellos

kiwifarms.net
  7. It reads like one of those Dodgy Bros. INC websites where you click on them because you're looking for information on legal prescriptive drugs, and find instead the random sentence salad made by automatic webcrawlers.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if at one point she starts wanking about those as legit surreal performance art.

ETA I wouldn't even bother betting that the photograph, a generic but competent happy snap was taken by her. It's framed, composed, and aesthetically acceptable. She's knocking off some poor bastard's holiday album.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    glass_houses

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Michael_Psellos

kiwifarms.net
  8. When drops of warm liquid started sliding down my cheeks, I thought at first I was crying, but then I realised that I wasn't crying at all. My eyes were bleeding.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    glass_houses

kiwifarms.net
    • Feels Feels x 4
    CaptainMappy

CaptainMappy Scrub ass bitch nigga

kiwifarms.net
  9. https://www.instagram.com/p/BPLOZEXjMJi/?taken-by=resin_lips&hl=en

It's funny how in this litany of her various mental illnesses she doesn't even mention her Narcissistic Personality Disorder

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPLvOyPjHS_/?taken-by=resin_lips&hl=en

She has nothing to be proud of, she's managed to warp herself into believing that her pathetic mess of a life is something to aspire to.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPMbbpuD24L/?taken-by=resin_lips&hl=en

Being a fatty is the wages of sin you monstrous gunt! Stop shoveling dominoes into your gaping maw and talking about undeserved self-love and either improve yourself or end it all like your always threatening to do.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • A-Log A-Log x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Michael_Psellos

kiwifarms.net
  10. Google says they wrote a book called Capitalism and Schizophrenia. So, perfect for our spoiled psycho guntcase.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Dentontx

Dentontx True cousin of Sir Jesus Christ

kiwifarms.net
  11. I really just want to fix her eyebrows. Is that weird? (Yes, probably.)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    Blake Bumbleby

Blake Bumbleby [yasscat intensifies]
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. I agree. They're starting to look very Liz Henry esque

• Agree Agree x 2
    Michael_Psellos

kiwifarms.net
  13. Pride for eating yourself into a misshapen blob? Allrightythen.

• Feels Feels x 2
    CalmMyTits

CalmMyTits Has tentacles in her panties!

kiwifarms.net
  14. https://www.instagram.com/p/BPZyLJEFJX8/?taken-by=resin_lips&hl=en

Its funny how she completely misses the fact that if she can barely function in this society she certainly wouldn't be able to function in whatever society it is she's envisioning. Also completely ignores that it's difficult to grow shit and be a subsistence farmer, let alone grow drinkable wine, and requires almost constant work. This hideous gunt is too lazy , even with near-unlimited money and opportunities, to pull herself together in this world. She certainly wouldn't be able to in this ill-defined, dystopian, future.

• Like Like x 3
    #779 Michael_Psellos, Jan 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    Michael_Psellos

kiwifarms.net
  15. "...and we could kiss a lot but mostly eat"
    lol fatass

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    FramerGirl420

FramerGirl420 Boo's Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Payment processor has dropped. We will be moving to a different payment collection system next month. Stay tuned.
Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.