• We're not racist!!

Snowflake Hayley Mandel / resin_lipsBody-positive instagrammer and performance "artist"

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Blarmination, Jul 29, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.
  1. Its hilarious how she thinks agriculture is easy and that she can spend all her time eating and (most likely) complaining on instagram about how difficult it is to live as a lardy, "disabled", arch-narcissistic with a shaved head that makes her look like someone you might come across in a mental ward. Indeed, considering that an institution would be the best place for her, it might not be the worst thing.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Michael_Psellos

Michael_Psellos Hypatios ton Philosophon

kiwifarms.net
  2. Hi
    Yeah, I've come across it too. Also from the same type of higher intellectual, more advanced and enlightened, compassionate and caring individual. These are the obnoxious types who coo over simple wooden toys at a market stall, and post mobile phone photos on message boards and forums with some self indulgent dribble about the purity and innocence of olden days and the fading of hand made crafts... give 'em a hacksaw and a bit of wood, and someone there to teach them the very basic of cuts so that they can eventually make their own, they'll flounce off in a snit because something so menial is beneath them.

How people like her can be proud of the fact that they're completely useless and incapable of taking care of themselves is bewildering. Not being able to take care of yourself is a nightmare for the rest of the world, because you know that if your carer disappears one day you're fucked.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    glass_houses

glass_houses Misanthropy is self preservation.

kiwifarms.net
  3. How to make a Hayley-esque instagram post:
    IMG_2562.JPG Also, it would be better if taken naked and somewhere where being naked is fucking unnecessary.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    FatFuckingClown

FatFuckingClown *pins you to the ground and force-feeds you crack*
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. http://www.refinery29.com/gay-plus-size-model-hayley-mendel

Hayley had this lengthy article written about her in a shitty sjw photography magazine. Its a lot, I think a good way to celebrate returning from our hiatus.

Excerpt:
    "I hope people are uncomfortable. I do. Obviously not bad uncomfortable. But at the same time, no growth comes out of comfort. If you are comfortable, you are not growing. That is probably my main mantra. When people go onto my Instagram page, I need them to be uncomfortable. I need them to look at my page, especially because I grew up in an environment — like I said, I am upper middle class and I am white and I fully recognize that — I just need the people that I grew up with, especially, who were so horrible to me and who were all skinny and all cis and straight and whatever to, like, I just need them to see that. It is like a deep, deep need within me for people to grow and to make people uncomfortable because this is reality."
    ----Hayley "Resin_Lips" Mandel

She also posted this horrible tirade...
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BPmM87WD8pY/?taken-by=resin_lips&hl=en

• Informative Informative x 7
    #784 Michael_Psellos, Feb 12, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    Michael_Psellos

kiwifarms.net
  5. Oh Hayley, Hayley... you're not a voice for this generation, you are not ground breaking, you are not hitting back at the white cis skinny patriarchy, and you're sure as hell not an artist, not as a poet, not as a performance piece, and certainly not as a photographer. You did indeed make people uncomfortable, but I assure you, it's for all the wrong reasons. You are an abysmal photographer, your poetry reads like something a rebellious fourteen year old Twilight Saga fan would write, your 'activism' consists of narcissistic, badly conceived ramblings about yourself, yourself, you, you, you vomiting all over Instagram, your constantly evolving and highly inconsistent accounts of being both the perpetrator and victim of sexual assault, you wearing shit you dragged out of the skip behind the Lifeline donation drop off centre when people who can't afford to eat should be the ones getting first dibs, and oh yes, your highly unattractive body that you show generously from every possible angle. It's actually possible to be overweight and physically attractive, did you know that? And study both photography and literature in order to become at least marginally competent in those things.

If you want to wow the non SJWs and smash all the boundaries, enroll in a university and study something useful like engineering or the sciences. No, wait, scratch that. You can't. Walking into a lecture for the very first time would be so very traumatising for you, your PTSD would flare right up. For you see, in the audience there will be minorities galore, not to mention a high percentage of women. In skirts. Writing up their notes for the lecture, filled with numbers and evolutionary biology and dreaming of massive machines and developing salt resistant food crops, and not with inane ramblings about how liking beer and not liking cocktails makes them a strong and powerful transgender pioneer. Can't have that, can we now?

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    glass_houses

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 4
    #786 Michael_Psellos, Feb 13, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
    Michael_Psellos

kiwifarms.net
  6. I'm more worried by the used knickers on the wall with "fuck cisterhood" on them.

Pro tip: if you get back to a bird's place and she's pinned her knickers to the wall, she's almost certainly guaranteed to be a massive (literally) pseud.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Ginger Piglet

Ginger Piglet CAMAB Male-Presenting Lesbian
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    FramerGirl420

FramerGirl420 Boo's Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Michael_Psellos

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    glass_houses

kiwifarms.net
  7. You gotta admit though, it is funny that she has so much shit in Taurus, since she is a sow on at least two levels. As they say, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

• Winner Winner x 3
    #791 Secretly Satan, Feb 16, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
    Secretly Satan

Secretly Satan Totally not the devil

kiwifarms.net
  8. wanker.png Translation: don't question us or try to get involved, don't ask for more information or point out that there is such a thing as shared spaces, don't mention anything about human rights applying to all people, rise up and protest about violence against women and the right to be safe, demand that women can walk around naked and not be told that they're asking for it, but don't go to places where women can be safe and just enjoy being in a great place with great people and can leave their drinks on the table while they get up and dance, and not have to worry about their delicious booze getting spiked and being dragged off by rapists.

Okay then, princess. I'll go sit at the back of the church with the rest of the despised and loathed recruits who'll never, ever have a chance at being treated as anything other than scum, while high ranking cult members like yourself sit around and vomit indoctrination and double think.

EDIT:

It's been a while since I last checked her Instagram proper. I rolled my eyes so hard that I had to book an emergency appointment with my optometrist this afternoon.

wat.png

• Winner Winner x 2
    #792 glass_houses, Feb 19, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
    glass_houses

kiwifarms.net
  9. Is she even gay? I thought she liked the D?

I guess just saying you're a "non-binary" on the internet gives you complete authority on all gay issues nowadays.

• Agree Agree x 4
    TheUltimatePickle

TheUltimatePickle Basically a Marine

kiwifarms.net
  10. Sometimes she's straight, sometimes she's gay. When she's gay she pretends that she's always been gay and that heterosexuality is disgusting. Then she hits the switch and she becomes an ally of the downtrodden, bowing and worshiping the fashionably disenfranchised.

But whatever you do, don't call her bisexual. Bisexuals are the devil, disgusting self hating gay people who just won't come to grips that they are gay.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    glass_houses

kiwifarms.net
  11. I thought bisexuals were transphobic, and a wonderful woke human like Hayley could never be transphobic! I'm surprised she isn't calling herself pansexual.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Sparklepants

Sparklepants Concerningly greasy

kiwifarms.net
  12. Bisexuals don't exist. They're all cishet tourists doing it for attention before they go back to men. They are also responsible for the spread of stds to lesbians.

(There are people who actually believe this.)

• Informative Informative x 8
    Ginger Piglet

Ginger Piglet CAMAB Male-Presenting Lesbian
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. My question is why she thinks that anyone will want to listen to her lunacy at all, especially if she dismisses people open-minded enough to hang out with her nonbinary freakshow that challenge her warped values as "neoliberal cishet scum"? Also I've noticed that neoliberalism is a new buzzword for these spergs. I can't quite figure out what it means. It seems just to delineate something insufficiently woke for the SJW's personal taste. Hayley uses it sometimes, no doubt having learned it from the sociology class of her third rate school.

• Agree Agree x 1
    #797 Michael_Psellos, Feb 20, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
    Michael_Psellos

kiwifarms.net
  14. The problem is that people ARE listening to this woman and genuinely think she's amazing. Not very many, but given the current fashions of SJW it's inevitable that a lot more cows will be joining her herd very soon. More tard cum for us, but when the herd is big enough they'll start actively hunting the heathens down.

Also, she went to school? I would have laid money on her never even finishing kindergarten.

• Agree Agree x 2
    glass_houses

kiwifarms.net
  15. Someone else can rip this one. I don't want it on my computer. It features Hayley wiggling with all the grace and elegance of a newborn elephant trapped in a tar pit. Also, damn her tits are small. How can she carry so much body fat and have such small breasts?

This will never happen:

wank.png

She has more hair on her back than she has on her head. Not to mention that she doesn't even how to wear gloves properly. And they're pink. For fuck's sake, why? Is it meant to be some sort of "girl power" statement? Can't she just use the things for what they're meant for? As opposed to just posing with them?

wank more.png

Still no tits. And still no fucking reason to wear gloves that she'll never even use. Because something something something abhor violence something.

wank again.png

Wait, wait, wait. These appalling photographs were taken by someone other than Hayley? These badly posed, over exposed, low contrast, low resolution, and just plain bad photographs? There is such a thing in the world as a photographer worse than Hayley? jfc.

Also, she missed a trick with the armpit hair. Aren't SJWs supposed to dye it or something?

wank and weep.png

Weeping for the pointlessness of her entire life, no doubt. How difficult it is to be able bodied, loaded, and stoned off her arse all the time! Maybe instead of wasting her time taking bad photographs and putting them up on the net for exceptional individuals to pander to, or even worse, wiggling about like a dying witchetty grub, she could go to a real photographer's class or do some actual boxing?

• Agree Agree x 4
    glass_houses

kiwifarms.net
  16. late but I hope that last comment is talking about Amy Slaton

also you have to be really fucking gross for the ends of your hair to get that greasy wtf

Screen Shot 2017-02-21 at 4.28.14 AM.png

• Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Hashes/s 0
    Total 0
    Threads 0
    Activity  0% 

We run a Monero miner on the Kiwi Farms. Understand that by visiting this website, you will be contributing some of your computational resources to it in the form of mining a cryptocurrency. More information can be found here.

thx u n i love you ~ null

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.