Hazbin Hotel Thread - New series made by Vivziepop, gained an instant cancel fandom, and this entire site's final destination.

Do you believe that this series will turn to shit?

• Total voters

The Ultimate Ramotith

Sorry I don't speak wrong
kiwifarms.net
Funny, bu there has been a pos that addressed that concern:

Racist Trash

The piece of rubbish on the floor has returned!
kiwifarms.net
Well found the sperg who decided to put it to twitter and refused to apologize or even amend their ways just that they got negative attention for posting something with no evidence.

The Tumblr in question:
Also refusing to apologize and even double downing with no evidence whatsoever.

And a special bonus as a snippet of the mental states of the sorts of people getting upset by Vivzipop's success.

I do like the fact that at no point is evidence ever provided they just make assumptions and then accusations from nothing and then just believe that what was in their head must be fact.

Yamma Damma

Damma Doo
kiwifarms.net
It seems Mod Red is the bad apple in this basket.

Red claims to be entering the industry soon and yet has this kind of crazy attitude towards someone they've never met before AND that's managed to create a rising animation company without industry studios' involvement. Hate to break it to you Red, but when you want to show what you can do in order to get jobs, it must be made of your own time and money. Buy your own supplies, come up with your own ideas, talk to people who know people to help on your project, etc etc. Passion is the pure nature of creating things, money comes afterwards.

Plus, if Vivzie was paying such a shit wage, you can say no before agreeing to a contract with her and move on. If those animators have an issue with their paychecks, they can put on their big kid britches and talk to HER about it, not some spergy rando with an axe to grind.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
New stuff from Vivzie: The end credit animatic of "Helluva Boss" got fully animated and it does include the F-bomb from Horowitz (Moxie) at the end.

And I don't keep up with her hatedom, but she cleared any bad air on her possibly being a slave-driver.
View attachment 1145620
Pretty cool thing, it was short but a smal fun thing. But I think everyone is aware how worrying it sounds when someone want to work at two projects at once? Look I find helluva boss cool and admittedly almost having a more coherent flow than hazbin, but the fact of the matter is that most are fans of Hazbin. I dread if they end up going the homestuck route. Aka just release small things to cash in on people without actually doing real work. But I do find it laughable how some people want to "cancel" Vivizie when there are far far people out there. HOWEVER, cash issues and so on are always an endless cesspit on never ending drama. I don't care too MUCH personally, but just you gotta be careful with these semi-independent projects and not end up in stuff like homestuck/hiveswap hell(Granted hazbin aint at homestucks level but I see the similarities starting to rack up.

Racist Trash

The piece of rubbish on the floor has returned!
kiwifarms.net
Pretty cool thing, it was short but a smal fun thing. But I think everyone is aware how worrying it sounds when someone want to work at two projects at once? Look I find helluva boss cool and admittedly almost having a more coherent flow than hazbin, but the fact of the matter is that most are fans of Hazbin. I dread if they end up going the homestuck route. Aka just release small things to cash in on people without actually doing real work. But I do find it laughable how some people want to "cancel" Vivizie when there are far far people out there. HOWEVER, cash issues and so on are always an endless cesspit on never ending drama. I don't care too MUCH personally, but just you gotta be careful with these semi-independent projects and not end up in stuff like homestuck/hiveswap hell(Granted hazbin aint at homestucks level but I see the similarities starting to rack up.

I haven't followed homestuck to talk about it but the Hazbin and Helluva teams have very little overlap hopefully meaning that manpower won't be split between them and honestly it seems Viv is more invested on Hazbin as it allows for more structured world building and story.

• Agree
Reactions: goma

slimes

lava lamp of secrets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Funny, bu there has been a pos that addressed that concern:
I've known/known of probablyfakeblonde/Sam for a long while, we used to run in the same circles, and that bitch don't work for free for nobody. If she says she got paid fairly she got paid fairly according to what she feels she's worth... and with her ego that can't have been mere pennies like some of these jackasses are claiming.

People just have an axe to grind because they're upset that Viv got this shit off the ground. I didn't care for the pilot, and the fandom is a godawful dumpster fire in a lake of piss, but it's an impressive bit of work made by a team of people who cared about the product they were passionate about.

Tags
None