Hazbin Hotel Thread - New series made by Vivziepop, gained an instant cancel fandom, and this entire site's final destination.

Do you believe that this series will turn to shit?

• Total voters

Yamma Damma

Damma Doo
kiwifarms.net
Cross-posting from the Western Animation thread. MixxMasterMedia (he has many aliases) was caught trying to use art by Kyle Carozza (Mighty Magiswords creator) to work on Vivzie's shows. Vivzie was not too pleased of course.
arttheft.png

To add insult to injury, he leaked her Patreon content so if you're an insane fan who's also cheap, it's out there somewhere. (I don't care enough to hunt it down.)
patreonleaks.png

@Private Pyle made some horrible discoveries about him including fantasies about Vivzie.
>drew sexualized art of his own 9 year old sister
>apparently had fantasies about impregnating Vivziepop
>is infamous enough that Viv and the creator of Satina know about and tell others to stay away
Jesus, I was expecting a lulzy thread about an autistic art thief, not a horror show. On the other hand, we might have a new artcow on our hands.
I'm sure doing background checks into all your workers before they can start working slows production down. Who knows how much time was wasted because of this moron.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
Cross-posting from the Western Animation thread. MixxMasterMedia (he has many aliases) was caught trying to use art by Kyle Carozza (Mighty Magiswords creator) to work on Vivzie's shows. Vivzie was not too pleased of course.
View attachment 1268979
To add insult to injury, he leaked her Patreon content so if you're an insane fan who's also cheap, it's out there somewhere. (I don't care enough to hunt it down.)
View attachment 1269028
@Private Pyle made some horrible discoveries about him including fantasies about Vivzie.

I'm sure doing background checks into all your workers before they can start working slows production down. Who knows how much time was wasted because of this moron.
Yeah I was reading up on it after that /co/ thread and it's some crazy shit. I've considered looking more into it and see if it requires a thread because oh man, that guy's insanity deserved to be archived. And look, obviously cancel culture and that shit is retarded but this guy has a long proven record of just acting crazy so I'm pretty sure we can all gree he deserves to be mocked mercilessly.
1588286095065.jpg

Some more stuff. He's on massive deleting spree so archive everything you can about this MixxMasterMedia guy :story:

9FA63122-CEB2-4460-9C7B-ACD74ECAB44D.jpeg
D2A77941-7BB7-4675-B4A1-9CB451CF8750.jpeg
98FA0BC8-19D8-4165-96F9-26C80EE1FA02.jpeg
2580F042-E9A6-4C6D-82B3-FCC4F745675D.jpeg
5B5850E8-9A71-4792-B9AA-93679FE8B17B.jpeg
020712C0-255A-4458-9D40-B45116559426.jpeg

The avatar he used:
1588285304526s.jpg

EDIT: Some more stuff i found
Skärmavbild 2020-05-03 kl. 18.22.07.png

Archive of his awful webcomic
1f33eafc-b4ef-4b7a-abc4-3745bc16e215.jpg
Looks like your usual deviantart autism honestly

Skärmavbild 2020-05-03 kl. 18.30.35.png

I checked his patreon too and he has removed that as well. Though knowing from experience guys like this will resurface eventually 100% as they cannot contain their autism for long.

Edit 3: Unsure if this is him or not but the screenshot of his confession or whatever for blackmailing a storyboard artist is something this retarded BRAGGED ABOUT on (quite ironically) the bad webcomic forums. Haven't been active since march but surprised he haven't purged it yet like everything else.

Skärmavbild 2020-05-03 kl. 22.27.37.png

Last edited:

Absolute Brainlet

Local demon pimp shitposting on New Zealand forum
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1268979
View attachment 1269028

>had fantasies about impregnating Viv
Yo, are we sure this guy isn't Francis from the Hazbin /co/ threads?

Private Pyle

Sir, does this mean that Ann-Margret's not coming?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1268979
View attachment 1269028

It gets even more interesting. I tried looking for more info and the guy but he nuked most of his social media; what little I found was him interacting with other people in the industry, like voice actors and producers. He was even in an AMA with Ian JQ over OK KO. It seemed innocent enough but these interactions are in a new light thanks to what we know now.
Yeah I was reading up on it after that /co/ thread and it's some crazy shit. I've considered looking more into it and see if it requires a thread because oh man, that guy's insanity deserved to be archived. And look, obviously cancel culture and that shit is exceptional but this guy has a long proven record of just acting crazy so I'm pretty sure we can all gree he deserves to be mocked mercilessly.
View attachment 1269138

Some more stuff. He's on massive deleting spree so archive everything you can about this MixxMasterMedia guy :story:

View attachment 1269149
View attachment 1269150
View attachment 1269153
View attachment 1269154
View attachment 1269155
View attachment 1269151

The avatar he used:
View attachment 1269158

View attachment 1269172

View attachment 1269176

View attachment 1269177

I checked his patreon too and he has removed that as well. Though knowing from experience guys like this will resurface eventually 100% as they cannot contain their autism for long.
This guy has the destructive autism of Timbox, the artistic integrity of Nick Simmons and the degeneracy of Shadman.

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1268979
View attachment 1269028

Yeah I was reading up on it after that /co/ thread and it's some crazy shit. I've considered looking more into it and see if it requires a thread because oh man, that guy's insanity deserved to be archived. And look, obviously cancel culture and that shit is exceptional but this guy has a long proven record of just acting crazy so I'm pretty sure we can all gree he deserves to be mocked mercilessly.
View attachment 1269138

View attachment 1269149
View attachment 1269150
View attachment 1269153
View attachment 1269154
View attachment 1269155
View attachment 1269151

The avatar he used:
View attachment 1269158

View attachment 1269172

View attachment 1269176

View attachment 1269177

Edit 3: Unsure if this is him or not but the screenshot of his confession or whatever for blackmailing a storyboard artist is something this exceptional BRAGGED ABOUT on (quite ironically) the bad webcomic forums. Haven't been active since march but surprised he haven't purged it yet like everything else.

View attachment 1269533
Another day, another insane fuckhead who I'm waiting to see thrown in a proper cell for stinking up a medium I love otherwise a wee bit too much, honestly...

I'm definitely looking forward to reading a proper Bad Webcomic Wiki review of what the fuck that's supposed to be (that he calls a web-comic) someday, too. Only because it's begging for it to happen.

Last edited:

Private Pyle

Sir, does this mean that Ann-Margret's not coming?
kiwifarms.net
Another day, another insane fuckhead who I'm waiting to see thrown in a proper cell for stinking up a medium I love otherwise a wee bit too much, then.

I'm definitely looking forward to reading a proper Bad Webcomic Wiki review of what the fuck that's supposed to be (that he calls a web-comic) someday, too. Only because it's begging for it to happen.
It keeps getting better. Someone from the /co/ thread managed to find a video where someone reveals/confirms even more info on the guy. It’s truly the gift that keeps on giving.

Last edited:

Commander X

kiwifarms.net
Not the first grifter trying to con their way into a project in the field of entertainment by passing off something as their own work - but even this is pretty brazen. You either have to be conceited and dumb to think you are intelligent enough away with this, or just insane.

Absolute Brainlet

Local demon pimp shitposting on New Zealand forum
kiwifarms.net
These guys are fucking autistic.
Pretty sure there's some Discord twelvie gay ops going on with /co/.
From what I know, there's just one guy posting the smiling soldier in Hazbin threads. (And he does it just because he likes the show.)
It did briefly catch on as a meme, though.

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From what I know, there's just one guy posting the smiling soldier in Hazbin threads. (And he does it just because he likes the show.)
It did briefly catch on as a meme, though.
You haven't looked at the threads enough then.

Introvertigo

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1269138

View attachment 1269149
View attachment 1269150
View attachment 1269153
View attachment 1269154
View attachment 1269155
View attachment 1269151

The avatar he used:
View attachment 1269158

View attachment 1269172

View attachment 1269176

View attachment 1269177

Edit 3: Unsure if this is him or not but the screenshot of his confession or whatever for blackmailing a storyboard artist is something this exceptional BRAGGED ABOUT on (quite ironically) the bad webcomic forums. Haven't been active since march but surprised he haven't purged it yet like everything else.

View attachment 1269533
Actually... https://encyclopediadramatica.fyi/index.php/Vivienne_Medrano

Yamma Damma

Damma Doo
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:
Tags
None