Hazbin Hotel Thread - New series made by Vivziepop, gained an instant cancel fandom, and this entire site's final destination.

Do you believe that this series will turn to shit?

• Total voters

goma

kiwifarms.net
The character designs in Zoophobia are awful but I'll inevitably watch it anyway, out of curiosity.

As for the French dub of HH, I appreciate that they took the criticism from the original release and greatly reduced the amount of sound effects (even changed a few) and tried to balance the audio better. The audio balancing still isn't perfect, but I prefer being able to hear the characters speak/sing over the BGM than not.

elzaw

kiwifarms.net
so I was surprised the two female characters are apparently in a relationship because I had no idea until I actually watched it.
You'd think all those "wlw lovers" would flock the show but the funny thing is nobody ships it.
Because everybody is either obsessed with the white spider fucker or ships the main character with the red fucker.
Interesting

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
so I was surprised the two female characters are apparently in a relationship because I had no idea until I actually watched it.
You'd think all those "wlw lovers" would flock the show but the funny thing is nobody ships it.
Because everybody is either obsessed with the white spider fucker or ships the main character with the red fucker.
Interesting
Maybe it's a progressing relationship? It could be just starting out and- this sounds like Tumblr now...shit. But you wouldn't have any idea that these two are apparently dating.

elzaw

kiwifarms.net
Maybe it's a progressing relationship? It could be just starting out and- this sounds like Tumblr now...shit. But you wouldn't have any idea that these two are apparently dating.
she made them a couple to get some brownie points except tumbr already declared the show problematic so we'll see how it goes.
Honestly it's not as bad as something like nu She ra but it's funny how we can't get female characters being friends anymore without somebody calling "queerbaiting"

The Ultimate Ramotith

Sorry I don't speak wrong
kiwifarms.net
Interesting
They were just friends, but others thought hat hey were lovers. Vizzie therefore made them lovers, but some people think tha they are just friends.

Honestly, I think tha their elationship would be st up to the viewer.

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
From the Kiwi Farms Reviews thread, some people are hating Hazbin Hotel because the Farms seems to have a favorable opinion of it.
Huh, never imagined that this thread would even get mentioned. Though, I’d say we have mixed opinions, with the general being “there is decent stuff in it and it’ll take plenty of elbow grease to make it better, also tards will be tards.”

elzaw

kiwifarms.net
Huh, never imagined that this thread would even get mentioned. Though, I’d say we have mixed opinions, with the general being “there is decent stuff in it and it’ll take plenty of elbow grease to make it better, also tards will be tards.”
Was just thinking how this show is a better exemple of "gayz making shit for themselves" than something like nu she ra which is a multimillion dollar tumblr fanfic by a diversity hire who hates the source material. At least Viv is doing something original and not for kids, so good for her.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
she made them a couple to get some brownie points except tumbr already declared the show problematic so we'll see how it goes.
Honestly it's not as bad as something like nu She ra but it's funny how we can't get female characters being friends anymore without somebody calling "queerbaiting"
The need for instant and total validation from every cartoon speaks volumes about the groups asking for it. The weird dyke push recently in films and games and internet outrages is really creepy, someone just decided all women had to be gay and unappealing to straight males

R.A.E.L.

Sugarbaby
kiwifarms.net
According to Viv, they've been dating for so long that they're past the lovey-dovey stage. But yeah, you still wouldn't be able to tell they're together just by watching the pilot. A lot of people were surprised when they found out.

Interesting
On the contrary, many people like the ship. It and Charlie/Alastor are two of the most popular ones. What's really funny is that the canon ship has basically nothing to show for it, people just like it because it's gay.

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
According to Viv, they've been dating for so long that they're past the lovey-dovey stage. But yeah, you still wouldn't be able to tell they're together just by watching the pilot. A lot of people were surprised when they found out.
I'm going to guess that we'll get something that'll shed some more light on this or grow it. Plus apparently she had a boyfriend before Vaggie so Charlie isn't a complete dyke.

R.A.E.L.

Sugarbaby
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to guess that we'll get something that'll shed some more light on this or grow it. Plus apparently she had a boyfriend before Vaggie so Charlie isn't a complete dyke.
IIRC there's a prequel comic in the works about it and Viv did say there will be moments between them in the show. And yeah, Charlie is bi, her ex-boyfriend is apparently going to show up at some point.
b2lgbtks1j141.jpg

The Ultimate Ramotith

Sorry I don't speak wrong
kiwifarms.net
IIRC there's a prequel comic in the works about it and Viv did say there will be moments between them in the show. And yeah, Charlie is bi, her ex-boyfriend is apparently going to show up at some point.
View attachment 1307796
I think that is on purpose.
There has been a lot of controversy regarding bisexual people 'daring' to claim to be bisexual while only having dated (and beyond) someone of one gender. This eems to be a way of normalising bisexual people (more).

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1307796
Hm, Charlie with the horns and the style make her heels look like hooves. Satan's daughter, though I do wish they leaned more into the goat attributes.

FreyaDerp

hi
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1307796
Is that her ex? He looks like an alastor recolor

I literally wasn't sure if that was an old photo of alastor and he somehow had a different palette.

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
You know what would be nice? If Charlie and Seviathan parted ways on good terms. No jealous ex-boyfriend shit, just "Things didn't work out, I'm happier for leaving". Hell, for a change Vaggie could be the one insecure about her "girlfriend's" ex.
The best part is is that it is in-character for her, but it's less insecure and more thinking he's bad news BUT is in fact slightly insecure. It could make for a cute moment.

Tags
None