Hazbin Hotel Thread - New series made by Vivziepop, gained an instant cancel fandom, and this entire site's final destination.

Do you believe that this series will turn to shit?

• Total voters

Spergenschütz

Global Autismal Detector 3000
kiwifarms.net

New music video for Angel Dust.
I liked that video, the color compositions are a great improvement from the pilot, and I especially loved the hidden cameos of some of the Crew's Impsonas along with the music in it. Bonus points to Travis getting kicked by Angel.
Sebastian.png
Calis and R2ninjaturtle.png
Zach.png

Blue Shirt Imp is @SebVelaz, the left imp girl is @R2ninjaturtle while the right one is @CalisDraws and the imp silhouette on the rightmost picture would be @ZachGiering. All are on Twitter.
Vivzie.jpg

And as a bonus, I think we may have found Vivzie's impsona!
Pervert.jpg

At this scene, Travis later gets kicked by Angel.
Another excellent point would be some of these one or 2 frame shots showing the dark side or hidden stuff Angel does, which is a great touch to the video.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I liked that video, the color compositions are a great improvement from the pilot, and I especially loved the hidden cameos of some of the Crew's Impsonas along with the music in it. Bonus points to Travis getting kicked by Angel.
View attachment 1456145View attachment 1456146View attachment 1456147
Blue Shirt Imp is @SebVelaz, the left imp girl is @R2ninjaturtle while the right one is @CalisDraws and the imp silhouette on the rightmost picture would be @ZachGiering. All are on Twitter.
View attachment 1456148
And as a bonus, I think we may have found Vivzie's impsona!
View attachment 1456149
At this scene, Travis later gets kicked by Angel.
Another excellent point would be some of these one or 2 frame shots showing the dark side or hidden stuff Angel does, which is a great touch to the video.
Just watched the pilot for the first time in over a year+, and then this. Not bad, not quite as edgy4kids as I thought at first glance (though there is still elements of that) but there's a little more thought put to this vid for certain. Amazed this hasn't been grabbed by one of the streaming services by now, I guess it's a bit TOO edgy4kids and might scare away the ad-bux.

GaddafyTheLooneyDuck

How to know if cheese is Swiss? Neutral taste
kiwifarms.net
Typical Twitter. People get thousands of likes and retweets for repeating “men bad” ad nauseum.
I find it really ironic that Faust dislikes if not hates whites and men, but has a boyfriend, bought a new mattress for her daddy, worked with the team that has white men in it, got her piece of popularity from a show that has plenty of beloved white male characters, and has male OCs. Can't say it's a shock, not at all. This disgusting bitch even had the audacity to retweet bullshite lecture from an SJW Korean cunt who blamed what happened to Korean-Americans during riots on themselves, due to their "anti-blackness", whites (of course), Yellow Peril and other non-coherent crap.

I am not making this fuckery up. Read here if you wanna https://twitter.com/TheRoxyV/status/1268319374605074433

Imagine showing a huge middle finger to your fellow people who got caught into shitstorm, just to tongue some black ass for brownie points.

There is something about Faust that I didn't pay attention to before by the way. Some time ago her status on HH got changed to Prev, which probably means "Previously".
faust.png

If I am right, it can be assumed that she may not be working on official HH content anymore. Her recent pinned tweet supports this assumption.
faust2.png

Good riddance if you ask me. Bye bye, missy "love your cringey side". Your comics were good, but not yourself.

Last edited:

Spergenschütz

kiwifarms.net
Its only been a day or 2 and we now have a-logs screeching about the video in a rage.
Our dear friend Manny here has some reactions to it which I got from his new brickoppy account. And now he is wishing death on people yet again.
View attachment 1458279View attachment 1458275View attachment 1458274View attachment 1458276
Apparently, they think the scene at 5:06 is a rape scene.
The next a-logger would be Hazbinhostile (Mod Red) who is also now sperging about the video and saying it glorifies abuse, despite Angel clearly being upset around Valentino, Valentino being depicted in a very negative light and the song being tragic in a way. Clearly the 18+ warning sign at the start of the video meant nothing to them.
1.png
5.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
6.png
7.png
8.png
waa.png
waaa.png
waaaa.png

And for the best part, we have this gem of a post: https://hazbinhostile.tumblr.com/po...u-must-be-such-a-nice-person-to-be-around-for

Edit: LMFAO SHE DELETED HER FUCKING POST, SHE KNOWS WE'RE HERE AND WATCHING HER BLOG

Last edited:

Racist Trash

The piece of rubbish on the floor has returned!
kiwifarms.net
Its only been a day or 2 and we now have a-logs screeching about the video in a rage.

The next a-logger would be Hazbinhostile (Mod Red) who is also now sperging about the video and saying it glorifies abuse, despite Angel clearly being upset around Valentino, Valentino being depicted in a very negative light and the song being tragic in a way. Clearly the 18+ warning sign at the start of the video meant nothing to them.

And for the best part, we have this gem of a post: https://hazbinhostile.tumblr.com/po...u-must-be-such-a-nice-person-to-be-around-for
"No dude you can't disagree with me I have disability"

Fuck off and check yourself into a psych ward you fucking loony.

One Man Bland

kiwifarms.net

So if I’m getting this right, her complaints are:
  • The imagery to show of Valentino as an abusive is too cliche
  • The subtle imagery like Angel putting on a brave face to perform isn’t cliche enough - how are people supposed to know that Angel doesn’t like his job if he doesn’t look upset in every frame??
  • The depiction of Angel as a hooker in literal hell - and all the nutty gritty that comes with that occupation- is a homophobic hate crime
  • But Angel had it coming because he makes sex jokes, so he shouldn’t get any fleshing out that could make him sympathetic
  • Cherri‘s role in the video is pointless according to Red, completely ignoring that the lyrics/imagery seem to tie into their respective vices (lust and wrath) as being unhealthy destructive outlets - literally addicted to their own bad behavior
  • but that’s also bad because abuse victims should never be shown to have toxic or counterproductive habits
  • Abuse is a topic that should be lingered on when being depicted - having deliberately contrasting imagery to convey a dissonance is the same as supporting abuse
  • Having abuse in a show about Hell at all makes Vivz the devil
It‘s like she’s throwing any criticism she can think of at the wall at once to see what sticks. I don’t think she has any idea what to hate about it anymore.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Someone seems very VERY jealous.

Yamma Damma

Damma Doo
kiwifarms.net

Haha I spoke too soon. I thought Red's "triggers" about sex and abuse would keep her from consuming anything starring Angel Dust but triggers mean nothing when it's Vivzie-bashing time (if they were triggers to begin with and not excuses like her being disabled)

Hazbin Hotel is not just a story about sins and possible redemption, it's a fucking cartoon. It's meant to entertain first and lecture on real shit later. Or never since it's for adults who should know damn well what basic life lessons are anyway. Red being this upset about a cartoon music video not showing the real sadness and dangers that's in sex work is lulzy.

That smug bit about animation Red? Your degree must be worth as much as toilet paper. I observed the video and it's most likely animated on 2s (at 30fps), which is pretty good for online animation. Frames Per Second are divisble by 2 and 5 for ease, not those odd numbers you pulled out of your ass. Hot tip: thrown together literally means you rushed it you dumb bitch.

• The subtle imagery like Angel putting on a brave face to perform isn’t cliche enough - how are people supposed to know that Angel doesn’t like his job if he doesn’t look upset in every frame??
  • The depiction of Angel as a hooker in literal hell - and all the nutty gritty that comes with that occupation- is a homophobic hate crime
  • But Angel had it coming because he makes sex jokes, so he shouldn’t get any fleshing out that could make him sympathetic
  • Cherri‘s role in the video is pointless according to Red, completely ignoring that the lyrics/imagery seem to tie into their respective vices (lust and wrath) as being unhealthy destructive outlets - literally addicted to their own bad behavior
  • but that’s also bad because abuse victims should never be shown to have toxic or counterproductive habits
  • Abuse is a topic that should be lingered on when being depicted - having deliberately contrasting imagery to convey a dissonance is the same as supporting abuse
It‘s like she’s throwing any criticism she can think of at the wall at once to see what sticks. I don’t think she has any idea what to hate about it anymore.
Don't forget her being mad two random chicks are making out while Charlie and Vaggie never told us how gay they are with their gayness. That sounds pretty fetishy. 🚬

Private Pyle

Sir, does this mean that Ann-Margret's not coming?
kiwifarms.net

Good to see that SU Critical has been resurrected in an even more deranged and autistic form. As cheesy as it is to say, hate never truly dies.
"No dude you can't disagree with me I have disability"

Fuck off and check yourself into a psych ward you fucking loony.
There really is a palpable disgust when someone uses a disability (should it even exist in this case) as an excuse to be an asshole. It just makes everyone with actual disability look worse.
Someone seems very VERY jealous.
I wonder how they would feel if they found out that Paul Dini, an animation and comic veteran, praised HH. Meanwhile they’re bragging about a piece of paper which, let’s face it, will only take them so far.

One Man Bland

kiwifarms.net
That smug bit about animation Red? Your degree must be worth as much as toilet paper. I observed the video and it's most likely animated on 2s (at 30fps), which is pretty good for online animation. Frames Per Second are divisble by 2 and 5 for ease, not those odd numbers you pulled out of your ass. Hot tip: thrown together literally means you rushed it you dumb bitch.
The history of frame rates in film and animation is actually quite an interesting tale on how technological progress, talkies, TV broadcast standards, and the speed at which the human brain can process movement lead to the FPS standards we know today - but none of that leads to 36 unless you’re being experimental. There‘s a reason why stuff like The Hobbit and the first season of The Dragon Prince induced motion sickness in some viewers.

Viewing it again, I’d say that Addict was a mix of 1s and 2s - 1s for the action and dancing, 2s for the close-ups and more deliberate movements - at 24 or 30 FPS. Which is pretty standard these days, so I don‘t know what Red’s talking about.

Commander X

kiwifarms.net
A lot of the recent venom directed at HH now comes from the sort of people who have been conditioned to disdain any productions from small independent artists making attempts at style despite their low budget. "Ugh, why did they even bother? It's garbage, it's rotten and I hope every dumb moron involved in this project gets killed by being stabbed in the face and thrown into a pit of acid!"

Yet many of these same people will, whenever they see the most basic "eh, looks bland and flat" criticisms of some boring big studio beanmouth cartoon that is only consistent in how poorly animated it is and how often the characters are very badly off-model, they leap into action with whimpering defenses like "animation is really hard to do guys, these people work soooooooooooo hard to make this show! Even the faintest criticism is very mean uWu"

Really it is genuinely amazing to me this one indie animation operation pisses people off and gets the most insanely nitpicky and often bad-faith criticism when, considering their resources and experience, they are doing fine.

Last edited:

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile, an actual sex worker talks about the music video and the dangerous of her job, praising the video for showing what some workers actually go through in that line of work.
544731DB-8BB4-4663-B046-9F2D7C8FB171.jpeg

But music video bad because lazy imagery or something

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
You’d think the colorful show where most of the cast is either gay or completely uninterested in sex, with a Salvadoran TDS afflicted lead that did blm charity streams wouldn’t have people screaming about how evil it is. I may disagree with Viv’s politics but her team does good work and I want to see where this goes.

Private Pyle

Sir, does this mean that Ann-Margret's not coming?
kiwifarms.net
You’d think the colorful show where most of the cast is either gay or completely uninterested in sex, with a Salvadoran TDS afflicted lead that did blm charity streams wouldn’t have people screaming about how evil it is. I may disagree with Viv’s politics but her team does good work and I want to see where this goes.
This happens every time; even though people constantly harp about how we need more representation, the moment someone tries to earnestly create more rep, they’re attacked the moment it falls out of line with their very strict guidelines for how rep should be. It happened with SU, it happened with OK KO, even She Ra was criticized for having blue eyed blond protagonist.
The weird part is that is that phenomenon is only exclusive to minorities; you never really see them go after Alex Hirsch or Pendleton Ward.
It’s honestly surprising that people still attempt for more diverse cast and crews even with “fans” like these.

Xerxes IX

Neko Atsume cat named Sargon of Aclawed next?
kiwifarms.net
This happens every time; even though people constantly harp about how we need more representation, the moment someone tries to earnestly create more rep, they’re attacked the moment it falls out of line with their very strict guidelines for how rep should be. It happened with SU, it happened with OK KO, even She Ra was criticized for having blue eyed blond protagonist.
The weird part is that is that phenomenon is only exclusive to minorities; you never really see them go after Alex Hirsch or Pendleton Ward.
It’s honestly surprising that people still attempt for more diverse cast and crews even with “fans” like these.
The minority creators are seen as easier to control because their own beliefs can be used against them to shame them and they end up getting held to higher moral standards because they're "supposed to" be better than that. With white male creators, even if they're progressive, those who cause these purity spirals seem to have written them off to a degree as "problematic" already.

Spergenschütz

kiwifarms.net
Seems like Viv may not be as degenerate as other left-wingers around- kinda similar to Laci Green in a way. I found a tweet that could help give us a clue on how she pissed off thousands of Twitter and Tumblr SJWs.

She is definitely a TDS-induced leftist, but she is also much likely opposed to the actions of the far left, and will thus earn her their wrath. Either way, classical/moderate Liberalism is much better than far-leftism anyways, and this is true for Viv's work compared to other pieces of shitty woke media.

Archive: http://archive.md/6qEHq

Last edited:
Tags
None