Hazbin Hotel Thread - New series made by Vivziepop, gained an instant cancel fandom, and this entire site's final destination.

Do you believe that this series will turn to shit?

• Total voters

Kane Lives

Peace through power
kiwifarms.net
Seems like Viv may not be as degenerate as other left-wingers around- kinda similar to Laci Green in a way. I found a tweet that could help give us a clue on how she pissed off thousands of Twitter and Tumblr SJWs.

She is definitely a TDS-induced leftist, but she is also much likely opposed to the actions of the far left, and will thus earn her their wrath. Either way, classical/moderate Liberalism is much better than far-leftism anyways, and this is true for Viv's work compared to other pieces of shitty woke media.

Archive: http://archive.md/6qEHq
What are the odds the outrage would eventually move Viv in the opposite direction at some point?

Optimistic I know, but the sheer salt that might ensue would be worth it.

Racist Trash

The piece of rubbish on the floor has returned!
kiwifarms.net
Viv while political on twitter doesn't seem as dogmatic as others considering most of that sort of crowd would have removed Tomar (Voice of Tom Trench, regular on oneyplays) and Lolitsmonica (voice of Vaggy, editor of oneyplays and I believe Lyle Mcdouchbag's girlfriend) for their ties to Oney.

Oh yeah and Lyle himself has voiced merch adverts for helluva+hazbin.

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
Viv while political on twitter doesn't seem as dogmatic as others considering most of that sort of crowd would have removed Tomar (Voice of Tom Trench, regular on oneyplays) and Lolitsmonica (voice of Vaggy, editor of oneyplays and I believe Lyle Mcdouchbag's girlfriend) for their ties to Oney.

Oh yeah and Lyle himself has voiced merch adverts for helluva+hazbin.
I did not realize Lyle and Tomar had connections to Hazbin. I honestly didn't get that Tomar was Tom Trench. Well at least she knows talent or hard work or something where she sees it and doesn't just sack them for Oneyplays.

The Ultimate Ramotith

Sorry I don't speak wrong
kiwifarms.net
This happens every time; even though people constantly harp about how we need more representation, the moment someone tries to earnestly create more rep, they’re attacked the moment it falls out of line with their very strict guidelines for how rep should be. It happened with SU, it happened with OK KO, even She Ra was criticized for having blue eyed blond protagonist.
The weird part is that is that phenomenon is only exclusive to minorities; you never really see them go after Alex Hirsch or Pendleton Ward.
It’s honestly surprising that people still attempt for more diverse cast and crews even with “fans” like these.
What are those strict guidelines, by the way?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Spergenschütz

Private Pyle

Sir, does this mean that Ann-Margret's not coming?
kiwifarms.net
What are those strict guidelines, by the way?
The best I can describe their guidelines, after seeing various posts in the past, is this:
-If you have an LGBT character, they have to be human. Having LGBT characters that are monsters and demons is literally dehumanizing.
-If your character is an ethnic minority or LGBT, they cannot have any negative or stereotypical traits or flaws. They can’t be aggressive, sleazy, manipulative, etc.
-The above goes double if you’re using non human characters like elves, animals or aliens. Coding is a thing and they will drag you for it.
-Your character of whatever minority must never be in the wrong and the characters and show must always agree with their viewpoint.
-Minority characters can never go through hardships or lose at anything, ever. Real life minorities already live through hardships, fictional characters shouldn’t go through that. /s
TL; DR It’s just positive discrimination; minority characters must be inoffensive and just relatable enough for a social media audience. Shep from Steven Universe is basically their ideal model of a minority character.

Course, it’s not always consistent and people will still find some “Gotcha” even if you follow all the rules.
Edit: Had to add one addendum to the rules.

Last edited:

Yamma Damma

Damma Doo
kiwifarms.net
The best I can describe their guidelines, after seeing various posts in the past, is this:
-If you have an LGBT character, they have to be human. Having LGBT characters that are monsters and demons is literally dehumanizing.
-If your character is an ethnic minority or LGBT, they cannot have any negative or stereotypical traits or flaws. They can’t be aggressive, sleazy, manipulative, etc.
-The above goes double if you’re using non human characters like elves, animals or aliens. Coding is a thing and they will drag you for it.
-Your character of whatever minority must never be in the wrong and the characters and show must always agree with their viewpoint.
-Minority characters can never go through hardships or lose at anything, ever. Real life minorities already live through hardships, fictional characters shouldn’t go through that. /s
TL; DR It’s just positive discrimination; minority characters must be inoffensive and just relatable enough for a social media audience. Shep from Steven Universe is basically their ideal model of a minority character.

Course, it’s not always consistent and people will still find some “Gotcha” even if you follow all the rules.
Good list.
Don't forget they have to be pretty attractive too. No uggos or hambeasts because we need to make money here and art can't imitate too much life now can it? 🚬

There's a thunk: Despite Charlie and Vaggie being in love, I haven't seen a lot of merch pushed with them together during pride month or even valentine's day. Moxie and Millie merch was made though. I bet someone on her team told her if they did that they'd bring on a homonado and would have to issue an apology or something so they backed off. Or because they'd be stepping on BLM's toes which is a no no for the woke.

One Man Bland

kiwifarms.net

I think a lot of this has to do with how Tumblr & Twitter’s echo chambers framed the concept of representation with such transparently narcissistic terms. If you made a drinking game out of how many times these fuckers use some variant of "characters who look like myself/themselves" in their rants you’d be dead in an hour.

samuraicrack

General Coughing Cyborg Man
kiwifarms.net
Taken from Faustisse's twitter, better late than never. Reposting from SJW thread.

View attachment 1436202

Oh my, oh my. What gets me is not even the BLM support, but the ACAB part. There is more questionable posts and retweets there, but I didn't bother with posting them here. Is anyone else from HH team involved into this or posted any similar bullshite?
Btw the answer to that question was "no".

These people get on soapboxes about this shit for like a week and then go back to their daily lives. No one is even talking about BLM/Floyd anymore.

22.PNG

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

They also have to immediately let you know they are LGBT/minority/ect and use every single opportunity to remind you of just how much of said thing they are. And they must be blatantly apparent that they are so.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oddly enough, after watching “Addict” and reading the prequel comic, I’m actually really interested in Angel Dust’s attraction to Husker. When I first first saw the pilot, I thought it was just the liquor angle, but there does seem to be more to it. So I’d be interested to see where that goes.

The Ultimate Ramotith

Sorry I don't speak wrong
kiwifarms.net
Btw the answer to that question was "no".

These people get on soapboxes about this shit for like a week and then go back to their daily lives. No one is even talking about BLM/Floyd anymore.
...nah. I have seen Tweets and Tumblr posts that say tha the protests are still going and tha 'woke people' must keep up the fight against 'the fascist police'.

Spergenschütz

Global Autismal Detector 3000
kiwifarms.net
Good to see that SU Critical has been resurrected in an even more deranged and autistic form. As cheesy as it is to say, hate never truly dies.
There are plenty of these blogs on Tumblr, some of them are hate blogs masquerading as "fan" blogs while others are either ridiculous critical blogs or just blatant hateblogs. Their origins can be traced to Hazbinhostile and Manny Corobo's Shitbin Motel blog. These 2 blogs were among the first to pop up, and with the combination of Hazbin Hotel Hate's immense popularity and trendiness at that time along with their intense and vitriolic sperging, they have unleashed a wave of severe autism upon Tumblr and other websites known as the Hazbin Hotel Critical subculture. This has resulted in the influence of many "HH Critical Blogs" like these and they still plague Tumblr to this very day.
And as a bonus lets see a sad rant made by rando on DA: https://www.deviantart.com/makingfu...tel-Review-ignorant-and-sick-series-774303921

Enjoy the lulz my friends.

Last edited:

Racist Trash

The piece of rubbish on the floor has returned!
kiwifarms.net
Telling people to stop watching your content if they have a different political opinion on shit then you do is the internet equivalent of crossing your arms and holding your breath until you get what you want.

View attachment 1468077
But I assume your family actually did the fucking paperwork and waited Viv...

Chilson

kiwifarms.net
Telling people to stop watching your content if they have a different political opinion on shit then you do is the internet equivalent of crossing your arms and holding your breath until you get what you want.

View attachment 1468077
So are you admitting your parents are illegal immigrants Viv? Because if they are legal immigrants, they should be very supportive of kicking out those illegal mother fuckers who didn't pay or wait for the PRIVILEGE of being an american that they jumped through hoops for.

This is honestly just classic second generation american child syndrome. These stupid kids have no idea what their parents went through to become Americans. Furthermore, They really have no idea what their "original" culture actually is, which creates a disconnect between the parent and child. They then overcompensate by acting like massive fags over a culture they didn't grow up in and no longer belong to with all this stupid "race pride" shit.

Tags
None