Hazbin Hotel Thread - New series made by Vivziepop, gained an instant cancel fandom, and this entire site's final destination.

Do you believe that this series will turn to shit?

• Total voters

samuraicrack

General Coughing Cyborg Man
kiwifarms.net
But I assume your family actually did the fucking paperwork and waited Viv...
Illegal immigrants do more to fuck with the lives of other immigrants than ICE agents do. They’re essentially taking privileges and rights that come with citizenship without having the patience or time to properly gain those things legitimately. That plus the amount of illegal immigrants who use stolen identities probably tell you that they aren’t the ones who you should feel empathy for.

Anyways I still like Hazbin/Helluva and am going to continue to support Vivzie and her content for the foreseeable future. If she’s bothered by that, that’s her problem.

Private Pyle

Sir, does this mean that Ann-Margret's not coming?
kiwifarms.net
There are plenty of these blogs on Tumblr, some of them are hate blogs masquerading as "fan" blogs while others are either ridiculous critical blogs or just blatant hateblogs. Their origins can be traced to Hazbinhostile and Manny Corobo's Shitbin Motel blog. These 2 blogs were among the first to pop up, and with the combination of Hazbin Hotel Hate's immense popularity and trendiness at that time along with their intense and vitriolic sperging, they have unleashed a wave of severe autism upon Tumblr and other websites known as the Hazbin Hotel Critical subculture. This has resulted in the influence of many "HH Critical Blogs" like these and they still plague Tumblr to this very day.
And as a bonus lets see a sad rant made by rando on DA: https://www.deviantart.com/makingfu...tel-Review-ignorant-and-sick-series-774303921

Enjoy the lulz my friends.
>Name is “MakingFunofStuff
>I do not get offended is literally in their bio/header
>Posts a long winded rant about how HH is “immoral” and a “bad influence on people” and “angst is glamorizing too”!
Oh and of course, they’re a huge HP and YA novel fan. Looking through their other posts and their reactions to criticisms versus mindless asspats in the comments, if it weren’t for the fact that she loves HH I could swear this is Lily Orchard’s alt account.
Concerning the list itself, not at all surprised to see Ankle Beez there. After SU ended and the huge dopamine rush he got from getting blocked by Medrano, I guess he’s an HH critic now.
So are you admitting your parents are illegal immigrants Viv? Because if they are legal immigrants, they should be very supportive of kicking out those illegal mother fuckers who didn't pay or wait for the PRIVILEGE of being an american that they jumped through hoops for.

This is honestly just classic second generation american child syndrome. These stupid kids have no idea what their parents went through to become Americans. Furthermore, They really have no idea what their "original" culture actually is, which creates a disconnect between the parent and child. They then overcompensate by acting like massive fags over a culture they didn't grow up in and no longer belong to with all this stupid "race pride" shit.
I swear this whole shit started with the Irish and Italian Americans and then slowly started infecting every other race. It’s ironic really.
Illegal immigrants do more to fuck with the lives of other immigrants than ICE agents do. They’re essentially taking privileges and rights that come with citizenship without having the patience or time to properly gain those things legitimately. That plus the amount of illegal immigrants who use stolen identities probably tell you that they aren’t the ones who you should feel empathy for.

Anyways I still like Hazbin/Helluva and am going to continue to support Vivzie and her content for the foreseeable future. If she’s bothered by that, that’s her problem.
This right here is why I never get why content creators like Viv or Matthew Mercer throw tantrums and demand that people unfollow them for one reason or another. This isn’t Dora; people aren’t going to go “Oh man, wrong think!” and unfollow.
Shockingly, many people can keep their personal politics separate from their entertainment, rendering these guilt trips useless for the silent majority. It’s like being on Twitter makes you forget that separating the art from the artist isn’t a dead concept and goes both ways.

samuraicrack

kiwifarms.net
Typically, I don’t care about a creator’s political views and such unless they start badly forcing it into the content they make. Twitter is stupid and people say stupid things on it, so it doesn’t affect me all that much.
I think it’s a different story when said creator is actively telling people to not watch their content if they think differently from them on anything, which is what Viv is doing right now.

Racist Trash

The piece of rubbish on the floor has returned!
kiwifarms.net
It's really just a pointless thing to say to make yourself feel like you are doing something, like you can't bar people from your work so you demand they don't watch it. Guess what? If they want to they can so bitching about it is worthless it's along the same line of "Right side of history" which means fuck all besides trying to make yourself feel better about your stance.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it’s a different story when said creator is actively telling people to not watch their content if they think differently from them on anything, which is what Viv is doing right now.
I slightly agree, but like I said, dumb Twitter is dumb. Telling people to “unfollow me if you (blank)” is onE of those things said online so often it means nothing. Just something you do to make yourself look good. So while I wouldn’t blame people for not wanting to support the show after this, I also don’t blame anyone for ignoring it and continuing as usual.

The Ultimate Ramotith

Sorry I don't speak wrong
kiwifarms.net
I slightly agree, but like I said, dumb Twitter is dumb. Telling people to “unfollow me if you (blank)” is onE of those things said online so often it means nothing. Just something you do to make yourself look good. So while I wouldn’t blame people for not wanting to support the show after this, I also don’t blame anyone for ignoring it and continuing as usual.
The same thing happens in Tumblr, though there are also DNI (Do Not Interact) or even BYF (Before You Follow) pages tha tell you 'block/unfollow me if you like Telefang' or whatever.
Once again, though, there is nothing stopping you from actually viewing the blog, even if the Tumbler had blocked you.

GaddafyTheLooneyDuck

How to know if cheese is Swiss? Neutral taste
kiwifarms.net
Btw the answer to that question was "no".

These people get on soapboxes about this shit for like a week and then go back to their daily lives. No one is even talking about BLM/Floyd anymore.

View attachment 1467400
I am aware. Vivienne actually produced some sperging, I posted about it earlier. Ashley too, but it was mostly the stream with Helluva cast for BLM donations, and some reposts, haven't seen anything too re-tarded, though to be honest, I didn't dwell too deep into her rabbit hole. Faust sure takes the crown here, if we gonna compare.

samuraicrack

kiwifarms.net
I am aware. Vivienne actually produced some sperging, I posted about it earlier. Ashley too, but it was mostly the stream with Helluva cast for BLM donations, and some reposts, haven't seen anything too re-tarded, though to be honest, I didn't dwell too deep into her rabbit hole. Faust sure takes the crown here, if we gonna compare.
Vivzie retweeted some post criticizing a cop who handed a kid over to Jeffrey Dahmer 30 years ago. This was during all the George Floyd shit from a month ago.

It’s weird because she makes a cartoon all about forgiving people for their sins, but in the context of shitty incompetent cops and conservatives then there’s no leeway?

Spit bucket

Hey, would you like to join the way of Jashin?
kiwifarms.net
I used too follow Viv on twitter awhile back before TDS was rampant. I'm of the opinion that a creator can have whatever political views they want but there comes a point when they do it sooo often it becomes obnoxious. As in what made me unfollow was at one point every other tweet she made was about trannies.

The Ultimate Ramotith

Sorry I don't speak wrong
kiwifarms.net
Vivzie retweeted some post criticizing a cop who handed a kid over to Jeffrey Dahmer 30 years ago. This was during all the George Floyd shit from a month ago.

It’s weird because she makes a cartoon all about forgiving people for their sins, but in the context of shitty incompetent cops and conservatives then there’s no leeway?
...the same Jeffrey Dahmer who made a cameo appearance in the Hazbin Hotel pilot?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I don't see returning an obviously drugged child to a convicted child molester and serial killer, who already had a hole drilled in his head by said maniac, as being particularly forgivable.

samuraicrack

kiwifarms.net
I don't see returning an obviously drugged child to a convicted child molester and serial killer, who already had a hole drilled in his head by said maniac, as being particularly forgivable.
Whether you think it’s forgivable isn’t the point, it’s about someone who has an entire cartoon with the moral of forgiveness refusing to do that for someone who did something extra bad.

Yamma Damma

Damma Doo
kiwifarms.net
I was going to press F but @Spergenschütz the magnificent bastard shared a whole list of new spergs to laugh at. Goodbye Mod Red and Mod Magenta, hate is a drug you both OD'd on. 🥃

Strange, that's the second HH-hate blog to go down with Manny being the first. Does Vivzie have fans working at Tumblr that are wiping these blogs out? If so let's keep an eye on that list. It might be a deadpool.

Telling people to stop watching your content if they have a different political opinion on shit then you do is the internet equivalent of crossing your arms and holding your breath until you get what you want.

View attachment 1468077
You can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink. I'm not going to stop looking at your free-of-charge content just because I don't like Fence-hopping Francisco evading taxes and stabbing the neighbor's daughter.

New merch shilling.

Well look at that...
demongirlfriendsIguess.jpg

What the fuck is up with me saying "I haven't seen x" and then x showing up soon after? I need to ask what my dealer put in this weed.

Spergenschütz

Global Autismal Detector 3000
kiwifarms.net
Concerning the list itself, not at all surprised to see Ankle Beez there. After SU ended and the huge dopamine rush he got from getting blocked by Medrano, I guess he’s an HH critic now.
About that ankle-beez/@BaezAngelG person, it turns out he wasn't being truly neutral to Viv and while he tried (and kinda failed) to put a neutral facade on Twitter, he actually a-logged Viv on his Tumblr and was supporting kiingcorobo who is one of the biggest HH haters on Tumblr. Another hilarious point to note is the fact he actually blocked Viv first on Twitter and Viv simply decided to block back since why not and he only boasted about the fact he got blocked for more Twitter clout and actually lied to his followers.
a1.png
a2.png
a3.png
a4.png
a5.png
a6.png
He is also a #KickVic supporter and a massive clout chaser too. And funny thing is, "The Good Place" is a very different concept and the main character went to the "Good Place" which is meant to be the HEAVEN in that series while Hazbin literally takes place in HELL. This hatedom is truly the gift that keeps giving.
proof.png

v1.png
v2.png
Yet another instance of hypocrisy from him is the fact that he loathes Steven Universe Critical, yet praises and supports HH Critical to no end. His tag titled #anti su critical is full of Rebecca Sugar simping and general SU damage control.
r1.png
r2.png
Other than that, he is honestly nothing more than a pro-cancel culture, far-leftist cartoon sperg obsessed with Steven Universe that has somehow gotten a sizable following with "hot takes" that barely take any effort.

Tags
None