Hazbin Hotel Thread - New series made by Vivziepop, gained an instant cancel fandom, and this entire site's final destination.

Do you believe that this series will turn to shit?

• Total voters

GaddafyTheLooneyDuck

How to know if cheese is Swiss? Neutral taste
kiwifarms.net
...the same Jeffrey Dahmer who made a cameo appearance in the Hazbin Hotel pilot?
Dahmer makes a cameo? Shite, I must have missed him.

I don't see returning an obviously drugged child to a convicted child molester and serial killer, who already had a hole drilled in his head by said maniac, as being particularly forgivable.
That, and they also made fun of the poor kiddo on the police radio, if it ain't a lie.

Vivzie retweeted some post criticizing a cop who handed a kid over to Jeffrey Dahmer 30 years ago. This was during all the George Floyd shit from a month ago.

It’s weird because she makes a cartoon all about forgiving people for their sins, but in the context of shitty incompetent cops and conservatives then there’s no leeway?
Again, I am aware about everything you're bringing up here. I highlighted that and more a while ago here and in the SJW thread.

He has a cooking show in Hell.
AnOminous is talking about the cop, not Dahmer.

Whether you think it’s forgivable isn’t the point, it’s about someone who has an entire cartoon with the moral of forgiveness refusing to do that for someone who did something extra bad.
No idea what's going on in Viv's head, but I would argue that the show itself is self-aware that Charlie's "heart of gold" mentality is bloody stupid and childishly naive.

Regardless, it's hard to disagree here. This moral itself is questionable bollocks at best, because of the many collisions within and outside the show. And then there is a cartoon by the same people, set in the same universe, whose characters are scumbag for-hire killers with an access to the living world.

This bitch must be bipolar or something because she tweets generic inspirational quote shit out like this a few days after actively telling people who don't like illegal immigration to stop watching her videos.

View attachment 1469952

View attachment 1469954

Unless you're a Republican, then you're just a heartless monster.
To me it seemed like she was angry about people defending ICE's approach to their work per se, not people being against illegal immigration. Not defending her sperging, it's just pretty different things.

Unironically, I too think that something may not be right with her gears.

samuraicrack

General Coughing Cyborg Man
kiwifarms.net
Dahmer makes a cameo? Shite, I must have missed him.

That, and they also made fun of the poor kiddo on the police radio, if it ain't a lie.

Again, I am aware about everything you're bringing up here. I highlighted that and more a while ago here and in the SJW thread.

AnOminous is talking about the cop, not Dahmer.

No idea what's going on in Viv's head, but I would argue that the show itself is self-aware that Charlie's "heart of gold" mentality is bloody stupid and childishly naive.

Regardless, it's hard to disagree here. This moral itself is questionable bollocks at best, because of the many collisions within and outside the show. And then there is a cartoon by the same people, set in the same universe, whose characters are scumbag for-hire killers with an access to the living world.

To me it seemed like she was angry about people defending ICE's approach to their work per se, not people being against illegal immigration. Not defending her sperging, it's just pretty different things.

Unironically, I too think that something may not be right with her gears.
I actually already knew Viv had these types of opinions from looking at her Twitter around the time the pilot of Hazbin came out but it’s still disappointing that a content creator I like exhibits such bad cognitive dissonance and actively discourages people who aren’t too fond of illegal immigration to not watch her content.

It just reeks of unwarranted self-importance and entitlement, I don’t know.

Spergenschütz

Global Autismal Detector 3000
kiwifarms.net
I find it really ironic that Faust dislikes if not hates whites and men, but has a boyfriend, bought a new mattress for her daddy, worked with the team that has white men in it, got her piece of popularity from a show that has plenty of beloved white male characters, and has male OCs. Can't say it's a shock, not at all. This disgusting bitch even had the audacity to retweet bullshite lecture from an SJW Korean cunt who blamed what happened to Korean-Americans during riots on themselves, due to their "anti-blackness", whites (of course), Yellow Peril and other non-coherent crap.

I am not making this fuckery up. Read here if you wanna https://twitter.com/TheRoxyV/status/1268319374605074433

Imagine showing a huge middle finger to your fellow people who got caught into shitstorm, just to tongue some black ass for brownie points.

There is something about Faust that I didn't pay attention to before by the way. Some time ago her status on HH got changed to Prev, which probably means "Previously".
View attachment 1458756

If I am right, it can be assumed that she may not be working on official HH content anymore. Her recent pinned tweet supports this assumption.
View attachment 1458794

Good riddance if you ask me. Bye bye, missy "love your cringey side". Your comics were good, but not yourself.
I am aware. Vivienne actually produced some sperging, I posted about it earlier. Ashley too, but it was mostly the stream with Helluva cast for BLM donations, and some reposts, haven't seen anything too re-tarded, though to be honest, I didn't dwell too deep into her rabbit hole. Faust sure takes the crown here, if we gonna compare.
You seem to be pretty right about Faust. Faust has always given me bad vibes from the start but I feel that my gut feelings were proven correct after I found some posts. To be fair here, most of the Viv stuff is honestly shoehorned in and comes across as pathetic virtue-signalling and has the typical cringey tone that comes from most HH Criticals; but the Faust stuff actually looks (kinda) legitimate to me.
https://afraidofmonsters-headcanons...-lets-talk-about-this-blog-the-fandom-and-viv (Archive: http://archive.md/HZlGS)

And for even more evidence (this time OP decided to only include Faust) we have gotten some screenshots of Faust's bad behavior. Considering Faust's exceptional sperging and general shitty vibes she gives me I'm honestly not fucking surprised.
https://afraidofmonsters-headcanons...081475072/proof-that-my-friends-are-not-liars (Archive: http://archive.md/qZ2rq)

Oh and about that user who accused Faust in question, seems like some user by the name of shit-man-imreally-gay thinks she is a pedophilic abuser apparently. Checked to see if they were a HH fan but nope, they actually hate it. We might wanna keep that comment in mind as it could come in handy later.
YIKES.png

Edit: Not too sure about the evidence after @GaddafyTheLooneyDuck gave a response, and I may have overreacted to what I saw, so an investigation of the Faustisse-zpheadcanons drama could be worthwhile for further digging. I did some research and it seems like zpheadcanons may be linked to a group of some sorts that may have had bad experiences with Viv/Faust in general. Looking into the drama can be worthwhile as we could uncover some hidden lulz or more.

Second Edit: Looked even deeper into the matter and it seems like zpheadcanons may be affliated with some anti-Viv/Faust circle that had bad experiences with their fandoms.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/...7QDZCA7ZY2j-CTJF7Uw_JwSJ6WUQNVvaTQv60Igte/pub
Zpheadcanons's friend Kat Ozkosar (the one speaking out against Faust or so as it seems) is in their circle, and it seems like stargurren/starlagann/starvader and Zuikerr are in it too as Zuikerr was the one who made hate art of Viv. All 4 follow each other on their social media and since zpheadcanons has stated that she wants people who had negative experiences with the fandom to meet her on both Tumblr and Discord, I believe they may have found each other via a meeting on Tumblr/Discord to discuss how Viv/Faust/the fandom is horrible.

And as for my response to the google doc starvader/stargurren made, it honestly happened long ago in the past before 2016, and most likely doesn't represent Viv as an individual now. Stargurren may mostly likely be looking for clout or a way to vent but nonetheless I've gone pretty deep in the rabbit hole. Fucking Hell.

Third Edit: And as for my final response, I honestly think that while that anti-Viv/Faust group may have some legitimate and personal reasons for their dislike of Viv- to think of it, it was mostly in the past way back before 2016 and we're already in fucking 2020 which is why the Viv shown most likely doesn't resemble the Viv of today. 5 years and more is a very long time and most if not all people should be able to show some degree of change and in Viv's case, she most likely has greatly improved over the years save for the occasional rare bout of stupidity or rage.

Much of their proof is pretty shabby or outdated, and seeing it resurface has honestly got me suspicious. The group in question may most likely be coming up with some plan for more clout chasing and likes seeing how Viv has become famous but that's all up to speculation. I'll leave you guys at it so you can give your views on the matter. I still agree with Gaddafy on his views of Faust but I may want to take back some of my earlier words on my first edit as I strongly felt I may have jumped the gun on that one. As much as I dislike her sperging, I utterly despise cancel culture to the core and I'm glad I figured it out and got a better perspective on these callouts.

Last edited:

GaddafyTheLooneyDuck

kiwifarms.net
You seem to be pretty right about Faust. Faust has always given me bad vibes from the start but I feel that my gut feelings were proven correct after I found some posts. To be fair here, most of the Viv stuff is honestly shoehorned in and comes across as pathetic virtue-signalling and has the typical cringey tone that comes from most HH Criticals; but the Faust stuff actually looks legitimate to me.
https://afraidofmonsters-headcanons...-lets-talk-about-this-blog-the-fandom-and-viv (Archive: http://archive.md/HZlGS)

And for even more evidence (this time OP decided to only include Faust) we have gotten some concrete screenshots of Faust's bad behavior. Considering Faust's exceptional sperging and general shitty vibes she gives me I'm honestly not fucking surprised.
https://afraidofmonsters-headcanons...081475072/proof-that-my-friends-are-not-liars (Archive: http://archive.md/qZ2rq)

Oh and about that user who accused Faust in question, seems like some user by the name of shit-man-imreally-gay thinks she is a pedophilic abuser apparently. Checked to see if they were a HH fan but nope, they actually hate it. We might wanna keep that comment in mind as it could come in handy later.
View attachment 1470383
All of this needs to be taken with a grain of salt. Screenshots that have the names censored "so no one gets hate" is a rather flimsy "evidence". The ones, that show how unprofessional and could-care-less Faust is, seem legit on the other hand.

It's not unbelievable that Viv and Faust may be another human garbage (Faust can be viewed as one anyway), however the claims that come from tumblrinas should always be divided by 2 or not taken seriously at all, unless the evidence is solid enough.

What does sound true to an extent is Vivienne shielding Faust's arse. I can't take seriously someone who writes encouraging stuff on her twitter about being a better person while having a gross SJW bitch of a friend, and doing nothing about it.

Last edited:

samuraicrack

kiwifarms.net
All of this needs to be taken with a grain of salt. Screenshots that have the names censored "so no one gets hate" is a rather flimsy "evidence". The ones, that show how unprofessional and could-care-less Faust is, seem legit though.

It's not unbelievable that Viv and Faust may be another human garbage (Faust can be viewed as one anyway), however the claims that come from tumblrinas should always be divided by 2 or not taken seriously at all, unless the evidence is solid enough.

What does sound true to an extent is Vivienne shielding Faust's arse. I can't take seriously someone who writes encouraging stuff on her twitter about being a better person while having a gross SJW bitch of a friend, and doing nothing about it.
Viv (and a good chunk of the HH/HB cast and crew in general) might be generally insufferable garbage human beings but if none of that cancer leaks into their actual work then it’s kinda just something you either have to tolerate and ignore or move on from Viv and her stuff.

GaddafyTheLooneyDuck

kiwifarms.net
Viv (and a good chunk of the HH/HB cast and crew in general) might be generally insufferable garbage human beings but if none of that cancer leaks into their actual work then it’s kinda just something you either have to tolerate and ignore or move on from Viv and her stuff.
I always say "separate the creation from the creator, unless your wallet or whatever comes in question", if creation itself isn't infected by their shite of course.

Is there something about HH/HB cast that we don't know about by the way?

samuraicrack

kiwifarms.net
I always say "separate the creation from the creator, unless your wallet or whatever comes in question", if creation itself isn't infected by their shite of course.

Is there something about HH/HB cast that we don't know about by the way?
Nah, I think they’re all just bleeding heart liberal partisans with sticks up their asses. At least that’s what I’m getting nowadays.

samuraicrack

kiwifarms.net
Decided to look into some of the charity groups that the Hazbin/Helluva cast and crew donated to last month out of curiosity. Ignoring BLM which everyone and their grandmothers donates to despite not actually knowing where the money goes and Say Her Name not actually being an organization, these are what I found on the other two.

gb.PNG

48412170_1591133026942944_r.jpeg

Private Pyle

Sir, does this mean that Ann-Margret's not coming?
kiwifarms.net
Decided to look into some of the charity groups that the Hazbin/Helluva cast and crew donated to last month out of curiosity. Ignoring BLM which everyone and their grandmothers donates to despite not actually knowing where the money goes and Say Her Name not actually being an organization, these are what I found on the other two.

View attachment 1479989

View attachment 1479992
>Have a staff that’s LGBT and has a LGBT cast
>donate to a organization that paused Pride
Makes total sense.
I’m not even sure what the second pic is on about; it seems to use Floyd as a tangent to rant against capitalism and black owned businesses.

Racist Trash

The piece of rubbish on the floor has returned!
kiwifarms.net
>Have a staff that’s LGBT and has a LGBT cast
>donate to a organization that paused Pride
Makes total sense.
I’m not even sure what the second pic is on about; it seems to use Floyd as a tangent to rant against capitalism and black owned businesses.
I assume they didn't research the charities that much and was a "see something, gotta do something" kneejerk reaction.

Tags
None