Hazbin Hotel Thread - New series made by Vivziepop, gained an instant cancel fandom, and this entire site's final destination.

Do you believe that this series will turn to shit?

• Total voters

GaddafyTheLooneyDuck

How to know if cheese is Swiss? Neutral taste
kiwifarms.net
Some more interesting stuff as distraction from negativity and some food for the thread.

lumberjack.png
orchardist.png
parkranger.png
parkranger2.png
zombies.jpg

The owner of those versions of deer's pappy and snakey's sonny, whom you may have seen posted by me here before, commissioned some interesting art from the same artist. From what I understood, those are based on a silly story he came up with out of boredom from corona lockdown, which tells about some horrifying shit happening in a resort town for demons, populated and operated by masses of genetically made children of Alastor, Charlie and that bitchy Salvadoran gal.

I have no fucking idea why the bloke went with something so wild, but his reasoning is that something like resort town would be better operated by trustable close people, instead of demons who may fuck everything up day one, plus he was just really bored. Well, can't argue with that.

As absurd as idea is, sounds interesting, and the art is good.

Who is supposed to be who on the pictures: lumberjack, apple orchard farmhand, park ranger, same ranger but with alternate colors, pic with all three (obviously).

Last edited:

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
Animation is a time consuming process, especially for an independent studios, and is prone to delays in production in ways similar to live action shows, sometimes to even bigger extents. For example, Hilda had a two year gap between it’s first and second season while Venture Bros is basically the Berserk of western animation; both are the more extreme examples and both are backed by professional studios.

To use the fact that Viv doesn’t have an entire season already lined up as a “truth” or “gotcha” misunderstands how animation works.
You say that and then Venture Bros gets cancelled... I’m going to miss that. It was the only thing I’ve ever used a TV to watch television for since high school.

Last edited:

GaddafyTheLooneyDuck

kiwifarms.net
For another crossover with Oneyplays, Gooseworx who did the music for Hazbin did the recent Bayonetta series thumbnail. Again as hostile as Vivzie is on twitter she doesn't seem too bad in reality, is it just the amplifying effect of social media?
None of us know her personally to say what kind of person she actually is. Not like we have any idea about what's actually going in her private life either. And it's not like twitter hypnotizes her into sporting dislikable qualities.

Racist Trash

The piece of rubbish on the floor has returned!
kiwifarms.net
None of us know her personally to say what kind of person she actually is. Not like we have any idea about what's actually going in her private life either. And it's not like twitter hypnotizes her into sporting dislikable qualities.
I wouldn't say that twitter directly makes people dumbasses but it seems like it motivates people to show how "virtuous" they are and get into slapfights that they normally wouldn't get into, then there is trending where they cultivate exactly what they want people to see and comment on often leading to "Well if that many people are saying it on twitter how could it be wrong?"

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't say that twitter directly makes people dumbasses but it seems like it motivates people to show how "virtuous" they are and get into slapfights that they normally wouldn't get into, then there is trending where they cultivate exactly what they want people to see and comment on often leading to "Well if that many people are saying it on twitter how could it be wrong?"
It just creates mob mentality.

GaddafyTheLooneyDuck

kiwifarms.net
That's not twitter's fault directly. There are things called brain and common sense, if someone choses not to use them and follow mob mentality instead, it's their problem.

Last edited:
Tags
None