hbomberguy / Harry "Harris" Brewis / Slazenger Rapemachine Whiteshaf - "Rational" SJW, former SA goon/LPer, sexual harassment apologist, raised $350K+ for child abuse cult

TheImportantFart

The Farter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's genuine torture listening to Shaun.
I think I said this somewhere upthread, but it’s a genuine mystery to me why Shaun’s become as popular as he has because he’s so fucking boring to listen to.

I at least understand why Harry became so popular, because he tapped into that lolsorandom style of humour popularised by channels like JonTron and PeanutButterGamer that YouTube seems to lap up. The only possible explanation I have for Shaun’s popularity is that his audience is made up of autists who have fond memories of watching Ringo Starr narrate Thomas and Friends.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
I at least understand why Harry became so popular, because he tapped into that lolsorandom style of humour popularised by channels like JonTron and PeanutButterGamer that YouTube seems to lap up.
Hbombers humour is clearly influenced by Something awful glory days the lolcrandom self-deppreciative aspect where the forums staple, but is quite refreshing if you've never seen it before and all you have is cringey 10's humor. It's another weird link with metokur since he's clearly influenced by the 'freak show' style aspects.

Bungus Scrungus

kiwifarms.net
I know it's not entirely related to the topic at hand, but people like Hbomber have made it really easy for me to just completely disregard and despise the UK and the British like some goddamn post revolution American. I mean, I already hadn't thought much of the UK during the past like, 5 years; but people like him saying and doing all this stupid shit just broke the straw on the camel's back. Sorry to any decent British here, but your country is fucked, mates. also you should have killed all the Irish while you had the chance

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
I think I said this somewhere upthread, but it’s a genuine mystery to me why Shaun’s become as popular as he has because he’s so fucking boring to listen to.

I at least understand why Harry became so popular, because he tapped into that lolsorandom style of humour popularised by channels like JonTron and PeanutButterGamer that YouTube seems to lap up. The only possible explanation I have for Shaun’s popularity is that his audience is made up of autists who have fond memories of watching Ringo Starr narrate Thomas and Friends.
He popped up in a time dominated by "I spend my days fake-arguing and seeking out confrontations online" types like Metokur, Peterson and Destiny. He made fun of those who built a personality on being an intellectual based exclusively on YouTube videos, while himself not being too banal.

Cool kitties club

No steppy on tail
kiwifarms.net

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is it after election now progressives have to have a cry session where they weep for the world before standing up and resistingTM! Theres more to power in a democratic society then simply the government.
They never seem to try and figure out what their side did wrong and work on strategies to win over more voters.

It's happening here in Burgerland too and it drive me up the wall.

Hal

The dreams have led me to this place
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net