hbomberguy / Harry "Harris" Brewis / Slazenger Rapemachine Whiteshaf - "Rational" SJW, former SA goon/LPer, sexual harassment apologist, raised $350K+ for child abuse cult

Jormungand

kiwifarms.net
X post: Hbomberlad managed to anger some TRAs on Twatter and ReeeesetERA for defending Hontra and eventually deleted his tweets

View attachment 1086717View attachment 1086716View attachment 1086719View attachment 1086718
View attachment 1086720
It's impressive how these "progressive" folks constantly eat each other all the time for the pettiest of reasons.
I would not be surprised if they end up killing each other just for offending each other.

scathefire

the fire rises
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1086717View attachment 1086716View attachment 1086719View attachment 1086718
View attachment 1086720
He was absolutely right about the absurdity of twitter users (and others) claiming they're being gaslit whenever somebody disagrees with them, but obviously he ended up cucking out to DFE since so many of those same individuals are his own audience members. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WiFi Assassination

kiwifarms.net
He was absolutely right about the absurdity of twitter users (and others) claiming they're being gaslit whenever somebody disagrees with them, but obviously he ended up cucking out to DFE since so many of those same individuals are his own audience members. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contra mentioned in that video that Hbomb and Lindsey Ellis lost money just by association so why the fuck don't you just either ignore it entirely or double down on people who arent paying for your shit anyway? Fuckin cowardly to backpedal that hard

TERF respecter

kiwifarms.net
Contra mentioned in that video that Hbomb and Lindsey Ellis lost money just by association so why the fuck don't you just either ignore it entirely or double down on people who arent paying for your shit anyway? Fuckin cowardly to backpedal that hard
It's hilarious how quickly Hontra and now Hcomboverguy have realized the lunacy of the cancel mob they've been cultivating in their own communities. It's like getting a cute baby gator for a pet then after years of raising him you suddenly realize he's now very big, hungry and looking at you with intent. I mean we could all see it but it's like they've been hit by a tonne of bricks out of the blue and are reeling from it. Youtubers who get any kind of numbers wander round completely drunk and blinded by their own egos.

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net
It's hilarious how quickly Hontra and now Hcomboverguy have realized the lunacy of the cancel mob they've been cultivating in their own communities. It's like getting a cute baby gator for a pet then after years of raising him you suddenly realize he's now very big, hungry and looking at you with intent. I mean we could all see it but it's like they've been hit by a tonne of bricks out of the blue and are reeling from it. Youtubers who get any kind of numbers wander round completely drunk and blinded by their own egos.
They raised these paypigs into bloodthirsty payboars like faggy Mason Vergers and are surprised when the always broke and pissed off turn on them over the tiniest of missteps. They made their bed and deserve get fucked royally in it. Seeing Harris cuck out is just perfect and it'll only get better from here (for us).

who dare wins?

doee Geneva convention apply to weebs an furfags?
kiwifarms.net
They raised these paypigs into bloodthirsty payboars like faggy Mason Vergers and are surprised when the always broke and pissed off turn on them over the tiniest of missteps. They made their bed and deserve get fucked royally in it. Seeing Harris cuck out is just perfect and it'll only get better from here (for us).
Much of the cancel culture are tards being not picky so they feel special and don't have to think about their insecurities for a little bit.

Reactions: Brain Problems

WiFi Assassination

kiwifarms.net
Dipshit cancel culture lives for the thrill of recreating a twitter version of the ending Mexican standoff of Reservoir Dogs

Kheapathic

Good boy go to Heaven, bad boy go to New Jersey
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who thinks the Netflix Death Note is superior in anyway should neck themselves. Course that could just be Harry seeing a weakling play death fairy as a form of wish fulfillment. No doubt he'd make his perfect utopia if given the power.

Atomsk

Pirate King
kiwifarms.net
I really don't give a shit about Death Note, it's kinda boring after volume 2 and gets progressively worse as it goes along but to say that coat-hanger abortion of a movie is better? Well, I don't even believe that Harris believes it, I think he's just doing an exercise in seeing how contrarian he can possibly be. I said before that I totally think he's a troll since he'll make any excuse to point and laugh instead of address any actual arguments and just jerks off the side that'll piss the most amount of people off and this just further makes me lean into that belief.

Peep Plops

kiwifarms.net
hbomb being contrarian for the sake of it is nothing new as the whole thing goes back to his silly dark souls 2 defense video. As it was well documented none of the arguments made in favor of the game held up to closer scrutiny and to mask this Harris nervously chuckled instead of offering actual retorts. This whole pattern of behavior can largely be traced to something awful and the cinema discusso subforum in particular, where I believe the whole movement of pop culture contrarianism got started when self-important blowhards began furiously stanning for the Star Wars prequels. This whole subforum is full of the type of nerd that our man represents, the kind that can't get enough of the smell of their own farts and in addition to vigorously huffing them, also describe them in excruciating detail.

samuraicrack

General Coughing Cyborg Man
kiwifarms.net
So did Harry or any of the people who donated to the DK stream back in 2019 ever comment about that Mermaids email leak? Because not only did they lie about the names of "patients" being revealed to the public but they were also essentially outed as being more of a cult than anything else.

Pitere pit

Yaniv are you ok? Are you ok? Are you ok Yaniv?
kiwifarms.net
So did Harry or any of the people who donated to the DK stream back in 2019 ever comment about that Mermaids email leak? Because not only did they lie about the names of "patients" being revealed to the public but they were also essentially outed as being more of a cult than anything else.
Sorry buddy but we are talking about SJWs not normal people. They don't give a fuck about this, just their cause and stroking their egos. Look further at blatant child abuse ala Desmond is Horrifying and how they cover it just to trigger the cons.
If tomorrow all trans kiddies suddenly detransition they wouldn't care about their destroyed lives, they would say that tervens, cons and twansphobes made those children cis.
Deep down they could care care less about their pet causes, they just jumped in those bandwagons to feel superior to the normies.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net