hbomberguy / Harry "Harris" Brewis / Slazenger Rapemachine Whiteshaf - "Rational" SJW, former SA goon/LPer, sexual harassment apologist, raised $350K+ for child abuse cult

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
If he does make that video, I don’t think it’s going to be quite as edgy and contrarian as he thinks it is. Five years ago maybe, but not now. With the Sequel Trilogy failing to be the franchise redemption arc most old school fans had hoped for and the fact the online fanbase now contains a lot of Zoomers who grew up with the Prequels and like them for entirely sentimental reasons, defence of the Prequels really isn’t as controversial as it used to be. He won’t even be the first BreadTuber to do it - Quinton did a Prequels defence video at the beginning of the year.

That said, I am interested to hear his take, so I will probably watch the video when it drops, although I suspect the arguments will be similar to those he made in defence of Batman v Superman, i.e.; I like this thing because of what it represents rather than what it actually is:

View attachment 1297963
He'll probably have the exact same take as Quinton, whose review I unfortunately watched. I bet he hbomb loves the sequel trilogy too, just like Quinton.

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

Sheriff Bo Hopkins <3
kiwifarms.net
I've said on this thread before a couple of times that I think hbomberguy was the OG BreadTuber who influenced the post-2013 left tube video style and meme culture, and apparently ContraPoints thinks similarly (go to 22:50).

Not all are carbon copies like Shaun, but his influence was fairly undeniable, including with ContraPoints. I don't think it was coincidental he resurfaced in 2016. The reason being (in my opinion) because he made it "cool" to make fun of right-wingers, anti-feminists, etc. when it was a novelty and warmed people up to it. Which I know I've said, but to hear it from those he influenced themselves.
I wouldn't say he was all that obscure though as Contra says. When I first watched his stuff in 2014 I think he was somewhere between 20k and 30k subscribers, and his measured response video to Davis Aurini and the Sarkeesian Effect had raked in about 300k views, which was good given his subscriber count.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He'll probably have the exact same take as Quinton, whose review I unfortunately watched. I bet he hbomb loves the sequel trilogy too, just like Quinton.
He liked the Star Wars prequels. I listened to him on a podcast (with contrapoints) a few years back, where he was talking about how the Jedi were essentially guilty of an attempted coup, he seemed to buy into all of Lucas's world building. In fairness he sounded genuine and not just saying it to be contrarian. His thinking was a bit more developed than the typical Quinton review.

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

Sheriff Bo Hopkins <3
kiwifarms.net
Link to Glinner's new blog post about Harry's Mermaids support.

Calculus

kiwifarms.net
I took a look through his Twitter to see if he had responded. He tried to drag Glinner a couple of days ago for reading his tweets. As well as being hilarious that Harry seems to think reading his own tweets is somehow more shameful than being the one writing them, it's a new low of pettiness even for Harry. He seems to think Glinner is as self absorbed as he is so that painting Glinner as a loner will be so horrific that Glinner will leave Harry alone out of shame. Like Harry doesn't comprehend how fucked up Mermaids and their child mutilation is and thinks someone will just abandon campaigning against them because someone called them a loner once on the internet.

Glinner.png

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
I took a look through his Twitter to see if he had responded. He tried to drag Glinner a couple of days ago for reading his tweets. As well as being hilarious that Harry seems to think reading his own tweets is somehow more shameful than being the one writing them, it's a new low of pettiness even for Harry. He seems to think Glinner is as self absorbed as he is so that painting Glinner as a loner will be so horrific that Glinner will leave Harry alone out of shame. Like Harry doesn't comprehend how fucked up Mermaids and their child mutilation is and thinks someone will just abandon campaigning against them because someone called them a loner once on the internet.

View attachment 1299268
This really shows what leftoids prioritize. They don't care about anything if there's no social clout involved.

Even if Graham Linehan was some obese man sitting alone in his mother's basement or whatever, he could still be furious about acts of child mutilation and he would be absolutely 100% in the right for that. But hbomb doesn't try to justify child mutilation, he just tries to say that being against it makes you an unpopular loser. Being popular is the only thing he believes in.

TheImportantFart

The Farter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cow cross-over: Glinner published a blog post about Hbomberguy and Mermaids in which he, among other things, calls Hbomberguy a "clueless rape apologist"
View attachment 1298960
This is like a scenario in a video game where two factions of enemy NPCs start attacking each other and I’m not sure which one I’m supposed to be rooting for.

I’m going to side with Graham this time because Mermaids is way worse than any of his Twitter sperging, but as I said upthread, stop making me side with Glinner you cunt.

GaddafyTheLooneyDuck

How to know if cheese is Swiss? Neutral taste
kiwifarms.net
Thank you for reminding me how exceptional Dingaling is, lmao. Blaming a sexually abused eight year old for killing herself! What a swell guy and good writer. No wonder why Harry likes him so much.
(offtopic) Do not want to be a retard with a fetish for replying to few-year-old conversations, but it has to be said for the sake of new or random blokes not getting the wrong idea.

Lisa wasn't blamed for committing suicide, Lexmechanic got it through his arse. The blame on Lisa goes for corrupting Bernard "Buzzo", whom she manipulated into mutilating animals for her pleasure and then herself, which included... Cutting her face off. That in turn seriously fucked him up, with her suicide making it even worse and leading to him taking his insanity out on Brad (not that I defend him). Speaking of Brad, he himself gets some bricks for being a dick, since he abandoned Rando after Buzzo cut his face off, back when Rando was Brad's dojo student.

This is so disappointing. I actually found out about his videos a couple days ago and enjoyed a lot of his content. What a shame.

:offtopic:I'm sorry, I'm gonna need proof for this, I refuse to believe that Austin Jorgensen would ever say shit like that.

Nevermind, I did a Google search and found this.
It seems like Austin was just laughing his ass off. Not the first time he said dumb shit on purpose.
Austin1.png

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Higgins

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The blame on Lisa goes for corrupting Bernard "Buzzo", whom she manipulated into mutilating animals for her pleasure and then herself, which included... Cutting her face off. That in turn seriously fucked him up, with her suicide making it even worse
8 years old.

Speaking of Brad, he himself gets some bricks for being a dick, since he abandoned Rando after Buzzo cut his face off, back when Rando was Brad's dojo student.
Dumb.

GaddafyTheLooneyDuck

kiwifarms.net
8 years old.

Dumb.
(offtopic) I don't remember the game or Austin saying how old she is, but even for someone of that age in such situation, manipulating the other little kid into doing shit like this is beyond fucked up.

And yeah, Brad sure is dumb for doing that if that's what you mean.

Last edited:

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't remember the game or Austin saying how old she is, but even for someone of that age in such situation, manipulating the other little kid into doing shit like this is beyond fucked up.
Dumb.

And yeah, Brad sure is dumb for doing that if that's what you mean.
Dumb.

Just admit to yourself that the game has writing on par with Elfen Lied or shockfest straight-to-DVD 90's anime in general and I'll be sated.

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

Sheriff Bo Hopkins <3
kiwifarms.net
(offtopic) Do not want to be an exceptional individual with a fetish for replying to few-year-old conversations, but it has to be said for the sake of new or random blokes not getting the wrong idea.

Lisa wasn't blamed for committing suicide, Lexmechanic got it through his arse. The blame on Lisa goes for corrupting Bernard "Buzzo", whom she manipulated into mutilating animals for her pleasure and then herself, which included... Cutting her face off. That in turn seriously fucked him up, with her suicide making it even worse and leading to him taking his insanity out on Brad (not that I defend him). Speaking of Brad, he himself gets some bricks for being a dick, since he abandoned Rando after Buzzo cut his face off, back when Rando was Brad's dojo student.

It seems like Austin was just laughing his ass off. Not the first time he said dumb shit on purpose.
View attachment 1308438
Stop replying to posts made
giphy.gif

GaddafyTheLooneyDuck

kiwifarms.net
Dumb.

Dumb.

Just admit to yourself that the game has writing on par with Elfen Lied or shockfest straight-to-DVD 90's anime in general and I'll be sated.
Never considered Lisa's writing to be something groundbreaking, that wasn't the point anyway.

Back to hbomber, would you lookie here.
hbomber.png

Shitty jokes - check.
Wanking it off to Snyder - check.

Last edited:

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net

TheImportantFart

The Farter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought he was a reasonable leftie
He’s never been a reasonable lefty. He’s been describing moderate lefties as “useless” for years, describes anyone he doesn’t like as a reactionary (which is commie speak for anyone who has ideas that subvert the revolution) and he doesn’t even hide it particularly well in his videos. If you think he’s reasonable, you’re either stupid, already on his side, or further to the left than he is, to the extent he looks like a moderate.

Him making light of the situation in Venezuela is disgusting. It’s the equivalent of far righters who say Nazi Germany wasn’t so bad, or who downplay the horrors of slavery.

Obstacle 1

kiwifarms.net
He’s never been a reasonable lefty. He’s been describing moderate lefties as “useless” for years, describes anyone he doesn’t like as a reactionary (which is commie speak for anyone who has ideas that subvert the revolution) and he doesn’t even hide it particularly well in his videos. If you think he’s reasonable, you’re either stupid, already on his side, or further to the left than he is, to the extent he looks like a moderate.

Him making light of the situation in Venezuela is disgusting. It’s the equivalent of far righters who say Nazi Germany wasn’t so bad, or who downplay the horrors of slavery.
Yeah, pretty much this, I was stupid back then. I'm catching up and seeing he's much worse than I thought, so there was absolutely no way he was going to even give me the time of day. I agree with your second paragraph too, and it's almost impossible to get a leftie to admit they're wrong.

• Feels
Reactions: TheImportantFart

Cool kitties club

No steppy on tail
kiwifarms.net
Never considered Lisa's writing to be something groundbreaking, that wasn't the point anyway.

Back to hbomber, would you lookie here.
View attachment 1309529
Shitty jokes - check.
Wanking it off to Snyder - check.
Weird Synder is pretty right wing and wanted to even make an adaption of Ayn Rand's Fountainhead. He also made Watchmen where Rorshach is the hero rather then the anti hero at best he was in the comic. I think the both the comic and the movie are quite good (I also think the comic is pretty overrated) and quite liked BvS very odd how HH has such a hard on for him unless hes just playing contrarian.