hbomberguy / Harry "Harris" Brewis / Slazenger Rapemachine Whiteshaf - "Rational" SJW, former SA goon/LPer, sexual harassment apologist, raised $350K+ for child abuse cult

JoeyJoJo

Curious Internet Traveler
kiwifarms.net
Weird Synder is pretty right wing and wanted to even make an adaption of Ayn Rand's Fountainhead. He also made Watchmen where Rorshach is the hero rather then the anti hero at best he was in the comic. I think the both the comic and the movie are quite good (I also think the comic is pretty overrated) and quite liked BvS very odd how HH has such a hard on for him unless hes just playing contrarian.
He also made SuckerPunch a movie about brothel dancers who imagine themselves as superheros but they are asylum inmates and was criticized for "sexualization of women and problematic display of sex work" but nobody remembers that

GaddafyTheLooneyDuck

How to know if cheese is Swiss? Neutral taste
kiwifarms.net
Weird Synder is pretty right wing and wanted to even make an adaption of Ayn Rand's Fountainhead. He also made Watchmen where Rorshach is the hero rather then the anti hero at best he was in the comic. I think the both the comic and the movie are quite good (I also think the comic is pretty overrated) and quite liked BvS very odd how HH has such a hard on for him unless hes just playing contrarian.
comma.jpg
Know what this is?

The Old Lurker

What's your horoscope for today?
kiwifarms.net
He also made SuckerPunch a movie about brothel dancers who imagine themselves as superheros but they are asylum inmates and was criticized for "sexualization of women and problematic display of sex work" but nobody remembers that
Suckerpunch is unironically a really strong feminist narrative about a group of women banding together and fighting against the evil men in their lives abusing positions of power. I think it is way more empowering, intentionally or not, than 90% of media aiming for a feminist message.

To go back on-topic I feel like hbomberguy is allowed to enjoy Snyder's works without being a hypocrite, you can enjoy a piece of media without agreeing with the person behind it. I doubt every person who likes Gone with the Wind is a racist for example.

GaddafyTheLooneyDuck

How to know if cheese is Swiss? Neutral taste
kiwifarms.net
Suckerpunch is unironically a really strong feminist narrative about a group of women banding together and fighting against the evil men in their lives abusing positions of power. I think it is way more empowering, intentionally or not, than 90% of media aiming for a feminist message.

To go back on-topic I feel like hbomberguy is allowed to enjoy Snyder's works without being a hypocrite, you can enjoy a piece of media without agreeing with the person behind it. I doubt every person who likes Gone with the Wind is a racist for example.
It was already talked here before. Hunabomber does enjoy Sucker Punch and also Kill La Kill, but arguments he used to defend them is some shit he pulled out of his ass about underlying feminist leftist messages, so he wouldn't get jumped on by his audience and slimeballs he is friends with. If with Sucker Punch it may be true to some degree, albeit his shitty argumentation, with Kill La Kill that just doesn't work. He is pretty much a hypocrite even here if you know the mindset that asshole sports.

Last edited: