hbomberguy / Harry "Harris" Brewis / Slazenger Rapemachine Whiteshaf - "Rational" SJW, former SA goon/LPer, sexual harassment apologist, raised $350K+ for child abuse cult

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
All in all it was a pretty good video. Only point I really had an issue with was the segment on how the show handles it’s racosm themes. I agree with his point that the themes of racism are handled pretty fucking badly but then he goes on about “hurr dur the riots are justified”
I wonder how "justified" he'd think they were if a bunch of joggers broke into his home and started smashing things. Waitaminute. I think I know exactly how h-"black lives matter"-guy would respond to racially motivated black violence directed at him:

I miss the days when schools taught that MLK's non-violent protesting tactics were superior to Malcolm X's "Kill All Whiteys" tactics. All racial violence does is beget more racial violence, and non-violent protests have a proven track record of bringing permanent changes in society. It wasn't the Watts Riots of 68 that brought about Civil Rights, it was things like the Selma March. the bus boycotts, and the martyring of civil rights activists. Things changed because of the collective societal shame heaped upon the violent. Harry Brewis should feel DEEPLY ASHAMED of his trying to justify racial violence. (Racial violence that only goes in one direction, mind you. I bet he gives not one fig for the racial violence directed at Whites in South Africa.) I'm not saying that I hope his life ends with a black man's gun pointed at the back of his head and a black man's cock in his mouth, (because that would make me as bad as he is. ) I am saying that his life is more likely to end in that scenario if he champions racial terrorism than if he doesn't.

BipolarPon

Sad Cyborg.
kiwifarms.net
All in all it was a pretty good video. Only point I really had an issue with was the segment on how the show handles it’s racosm themes. I agree with his point that the themes of racism are handled pretty fucking badly but then he goes on about “hurr dur the riots are justified”
Avatar, which he compared it to and praised actually had a message that being oppressed doesn't give you a right to attack normal citizens in your corrupt society. I don't think he would be all for the " peaceful protest" if his rich neighborhood was invaded by them. He implied that average Americans deserve to have there homes and businesses burn down, because their existence is complacent to "Racism and Police Brutality."

Last edited: