Headache - livestream 6/8/2021 -

KiwiForever

kiwifarms.net
Wtfff is up with those lines on her face. Also someone asked about her stopping estrogen and she was so “confused” cauze she never stopped taking it. Lol omgg.
02318F4B-3724-4FFF-99E6-B2785B6439FF.png

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
This cunt has 1.4K members in her chat right now. I swear to god, we deserve whatever finally makes us go extinct.

Edit: can someone clarify if it’s counting everyone who is viewing or if it’s just paid memberships? Either way, there shouldn’t be this many people interested in a 600lb woman rambling about being afraid of a vaccine because she’s fat. Especially when Covid is known to be worse for obese people and her risk is way higher without a vaccine. She’s too retarded to have this many people invested, financially or otherwise.
BB8C589B-E177-40BD-BEEA-8C71CF827763.png

Last edited:

a dinosaur

kiwifarms.net
This cunt has 1.4K members in her chat right now. I swear to god, we deserve whatever finally makes us go extinct.

Edit: can someone clarify if it’s counting everyone who is viewing or if it’s just paid memberships? Either way, there shouldn’t be this many people interested in a 600lb woman rambling about being afraid of a vaccine because she’s fat. Especially when Covid is known to be worse for obese people and her risk is way higher without a vaccine. She’s too retarded to have this many people invested, financially or otherwise.
That number is just viewers. If you want to see paid members who are active in chat plus superchats, look at the participants. 14 participants right now.

FrownyFace

Delete your archives, precious
kiwifarms.net
I tried to watch both fatty channels simultaneously but after Becky guessed that the 9-11 attack happened in 1997 and it descended into even more retardation on the next question, I'm out. Fuck you Amber.

Long live Chantal*

*long meaning like 6-18 months
I think that was Becky trying to guess what year the first Scream movie came out. It was Amber who legit didn’t know what year 9/11 happened so Becky answered 2001. But who can really tell wtf these mushmouths are saying most of the time?