Headache - livestream 6/8/2021 -

Tiki Bar Man

Be nice to Boyd Rice
kiwifarms.net
Interesting that Becky wants to travel for her bucket list with big al saying " oh YOU want to travel?" lol
Also nice ending with her dropping kfc on the floor and having twinkie come over and eat it. She says shes too embaressed to eat on live stream even though she says she films mookbongsss. Famous bowl and mac and cheese

dingobaby

kiwifarms.net
Her facial features are really receding. People store fat differently. There are gorls like Amber that store their fat in their hips/thighs and have a relatively slim face, and gorls like Becky who store fat around the face/throat/belly. Gorl used to have eyelids that allowed her winged eyeliner, now her face looks bloated and sad.

McBoogerBall

kiwifarms.net
Tfw Thumb forgets your extra large diet soda
E348297C-2BD4-46BC-8387-1930B72CEFAA.jpeg

edit: The trivia easily had to be the contender for the most retarded part of the live stream, I’ve never met a woman more out of touch with reality that didn’t know the Brazilian/Canadian flag, or even that the United State’s had their own individual flags. I love her lives, you get to know how she somewhat is in person, and really defines just how smart she is.

giga melt

(lolol)
kiwifarms.net
"chantal looks amazeeeeeng!!!" she wants to go on ozempic too LMAO gorl no... "you all said the same thing last year when i was down almost 100lbs" YOU HAD CANCER AMBER YOU SHOULD BE WARNING CHANTAL PLS

ETA: "Sinatra sounds like a youtube channel" girl no....

ETA2: god every time she talks to becky shes such a bitch... fuck amber for real

ytho

kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is up with the doctors in Kentucky is my question??

You study for 8 years and swear an oath to help people and then this behemoth walks in: looking jaundiced as fuck, dark knuckled and a black fucking ring around her neck like saturn, just had a hysterectomy.. and you tell her that it is more common for women in menopause to have kidney stones??? That is the reason you conclude for her quarter sized kidney stones??

giga melt

(lolol)
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is up with the doctors in Kentucky is my question??

You study for 8 years and swear an oath to help people and then this behemoth walks in: looking jaundiced as fuck, dark knuckled and a black fucking ring around her neck like saturn, just had a hysterectomy.. and you tell her that it is more common for women in menopause to have kidney stones??? That is the reason you conclude for her quarter sized kidney stones??
see thats how amber works though, her doctor could have said it was her weight, her pre/diabetes, literally anything and mention that it could possibly have to do with her ovary removal and she clung onto that like a dying woman so she could say something that didnt have to do with the weight. and thats if amber even went at all, because shes not acting anything like someone with excruciating kidney stones acts lmao.

amber saying shes been emailing someone new "all day long"... incoming new butler?

Witch Bitch

kiwifarms.net
see thats how amber works though, her doctor could have said it was her weight, her pre/diabetes, literally anything and mention that it could possibly have to do with her ovary removal and she clung onto that like a dying woman so she could say something that didnt have to do with the weight. and thats if amber even went at all, because shes not acting anything like someone with excruciating kidney stones acts lmao.

amber saying shes been emailing someone new "all day long"... incoming new butler?

I agree with all the doctor shit. Amber is cling to anything so long as it doesnt require her to stop wating 10k calories a day

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Tfw Thumb forgets your extra large diet sodaView attachment 2245097
edit: The trivia easily had to be the contender for the most retarded part of the live stream, I’ve never met a woman more out of touch with reality that didn’t know the Brazilian/Canadian flag, or even that the United State’s had their own individual flags. I love her lives, you get to know how she somewhat is in person, and really defines just how smart she is.

JFC, brush your fucking dog, you losers.

She's already copying Chantal's lives-only thing, and now she's working on the ratface. Good job, Big Al.

Chía P.

kiwifarms.net
Yes, Amber! Keep drinking diet coke and no water at all (she said that herself), your kidney stones need the company of bigger and more painful ones. Let's see what dosage of pain killers is your max level before you develop a dependency to them. Actually a drug addiction would be an upgrade to the shitty content. Go for it, I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!

brooky

i'm brecki and so can you
kiwifarms.net
Again with the "I was never taught that." Bitch, you were never taught that because you said yourself you ditched all your classes and had to catch up by going to alternative school.
Why would anyone need to be sat down and explicitly told that each country has a flag? Once you've seen a couple you think you'd just, like, guess that it's a normal thing for countries to have.

I don't expect this moron to be worldly. I do expect a fucking 30 year old woman to have at least SEEN one more flag than her own country's.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Why would anyone need to be sat down and explicitly told that each country has a flag? Once you've seen a couple you think you'd just, like, guess that it's a normal thing for countries to have.

I don't expect this moron to be worldly. I do expect a fucking 30 year old woman to have at least SEEN one more flag than her own country's.

That synapse that handle logic in her brain fried itself a long time ago, trying to make sense of her shit.

Any plans for a recap?? :)

Yep, later this morning. Unlike Big Al, I can get up and move around, and I even take care of my animals, taking them to the vet when they need it. It's also fucking late here, and again unlike Big Al, my job is one where I can't just phone it in (ha!) twice a week with zero effort.