Headache - livestream 6/8/2021 -

Artificial Baits

kiwifarms.net
This cunt has 1.4K members in her chat right now. I swear to god, we deserve whatever finally makes us go extinct.

Edit: can someone clarify if it’s counting everyone who is viewing or if it’s just paid memberships? Either way, there shouldn’t be this many people interested in a 600lb woman rambling about being afraid of a vaccine because she’s fat. Especially when Covid is known to be worse for obese people and her risk is way higher without a vaccine. She’s too retarded to have this many people invested, financially or otherwise.
Not to sure if Ninja'd but chat and watching is different. There are 1.4k people watching but only members can chat

Yes Ninja'd by @a dinosaur

StuffedChocolate

🍫Because you have to eat to survive🍫
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210609-001538_1.png
Squeezing every penny out of these lazy streams

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
That synapse that handle logic in her brain fried itself a long time ago, trying to make sense of her shit.

Yep, later this morning. Unlike Big Al, I can get up and move around, and I even take care of my animals, taking them to the vet when they need it. It's also fucking late here, and again unlike Big Al, my job is one where I can't just phone it in (ha!) twice a week with zero effort.
Excellent. Your recaps are far more entertaining than the source material. Not unlike Big Al, you've a way with words, the difference being that you are eloquent and literate.

Looking forward to that bit of reading, when you've time :)

Babygorlwhisperer

kiwifarms.net
If there is one thing i learned in this live its we all worry to much. all is fine in Amberland.
shes too scared to get the vaccine but not too scared to go eat out. so anxiety is getting better.
Fatty Liver is the most normal thing there is, according to Ambers Doc ,"most people effected never know it" ( until their liver just stops working).
Also no more Diets the Ozempic weightloss wonderdrug will take care of it all since now that its finally got aproved in the us. Look at Chantals Progress you guise, she is such a skinny legend now.

I'am exited that she is boarding the delusional Ozempic Weight loss train and ride it all the way to the station.
in this case the nearest ICU or a cool corner lot at the Lexington Cemetery.

Black-coffee-queen

kiwifarms.net
She mocked someone who said if it weren't for Becky Twinkie would never get walked. Wheres the lie tho?
If it weren’t for Twinkie beggy wouldn’t get walked either!

ETA2: god every time she talks to becky shes such a bitch... fuck amber for real
Becky is a SIMP therefore she will damn well take every insult and abuse and she will thank her mistress for it!

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Also no more Diets the Ozempic weightloss wonderdrug will take care of it all since now that its finally got aproved in the us. Look at Chantals Progress you guise, she is such a skinny legend now.

I'am exited that she is boarding the delusional Ozempic Weight loss train and ride it all the way to the station.
There are limitations with Ozempic as a weight-loss treatment. For one, it requires the participants to make dietary and lifestyle changes that Amber is likely not going to do. Secondly, it is not the magic pill that she is hoping for. From what I read, the treatment is not covered by insurance and is likely to cost at least $1,000 a month. After all of this, she could expect to lose about 100 pounds, which would make her a 450 pounds skinny legend.

The-Mad-Asshatter

kiwifarms.net
From the Ozempic site:

A once-weekly medicine for adults with type 2 diabetes used to improve blood sugar, along with diet and exercise, and reduce the risk of major cardiovascular events such as heart attack, stroke, or death in adults with type 2 diabetes and known heart disease. Expand or see below for full indication under "What is Ozempic®?"

What is Ozempic®?​

Ozempic® (semaglutide) injection 0.5 mg or 1 mg is an injectable prescription medicine used:
  • along with diet and exercise to improve blood sugar in adults with type 2 diabetes.
  • to reduce the risk of major cardiovascular events such as heart attack, stroke or death in adults with type 2 diabetes with known heart disease.
It is not known if Ozempic® can be used in people who have had pancreatitis.
Ozempic® is not a substitute for insulin and is not for use in people with type 1 diabetes or people with diabetic ketoacidosis.
It is not known if Ozempic® is safe and effective for use in children under 18 years of age.

Skip to main content

Important Safety Information​

Do not share your Ozempic® pen with other people, even if the needle has been changed. You may give other people a serious infection, or get a serious infection from them.

What is the most important information I should know about Ozempic®?

Ozempic® may cause serious side effects, including:

• Possible thyroid tumors, including cancer. Tell your health care provider if you get a lump or swelling in your neck, hoarseness, trouble swallowing, or shortness of breath. These may be symptoms of thyroid cancer. In studies with rodents, Ozempic® and medicines that work like Ozempic® caused thyroid tumors, including thyroid cancer. It is not known if Ozempic® will cause thyroid tumors or a type of thyroid cancer called medullary thyroid carcinoma (MTC) in people.
  • Do not use Ozempic® if you or any of your family have ever had MTC, or if you have an endocrine system condition called Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia syndrome type 2 (MEN 2).

Do not use Ozempic® if:

• you or any of your family have ever had MTC or if you have MEN 2.
  • you are allergic to semaglutide or any of the ingredients in Ozempic®.

Before using Ozempic®, tell your health care provider if you have any other medical conditions, including if you:

• have or have had problems with your pancreas or kidneys.
  • have a history of diabetic retinopathy.
  • are pregnant or breastfeeding or plan to become pregnant or breastfeed. It is not known if Ozempic® will harm your unborn baby or passes into your breast milk. You should stop using Ozempic® 2 months before you plan to become pregnant.
Tell your health care provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, herbal supplements, and other medicines to treat diabetes, including insulin or sulfonylureas.

What are the possible side effects of Ozempic®?

Ozempic® may cause serious side effects, including:

• inflammation of your pancreas (pancreatitis). Stop using Ozempic® and call your health care provider right away if you have severe pain in your stomach area (abdomen) that will not go away, with or without vomiting. You may feel the pain from your abdomen to your back.
  • changes in vision. Tell your health care provider if you have changes in vision during treatment with Ozempic®.
  • low blood sugar (hypoglycemia). Your risk for getting low blood sugar may be higher if you use Ozempic® with another medicine that can cause low blood sugar, such as a sulfonylurea or insulin. Signs and symptoms of low blood sugar may include: dizziness or lightheadedness, blurred vision, anxiety, irritability or mood changes, sweating, slurred speech, hunger, confusion or drowsiness, shakiness, weakness, headache, fast heartbeat, and feeling jittery.
  • kidney problems (kidney failure). In people who have kidney problems, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting may cause a loss of fluids (dehydration), which may cause kidney problems to get worse. It is important for you to drink fluids to help reduce your chance of dehydration.
  • serious allergic reactions. Stop using Ozempic® and get medical help right away if you have any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including itching, rash, or difficulty breathing.
The most common side effects of Ozempic® may include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach (abdominal) pain, and constipation.
Please click here for Prescribing Information and Medication Guide.
Ozempic® is a prescription medication.
Pen shown throughout the site delivers doses of 0.25 mg and 0.5 mg.

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is up with the doctors in Kentucky is my question??

You study for 8 years and swear an oath to help people and then this behemoth walks in: looking jaundiced as fuck, dark knuckled and a black fucking ring around her neck like saturn, just had a hysterectomy.. and you tell her that it is more common for women in menopause to have kidney stones??? That is the reason you conclude for her quarter sized kidney stones??
It's absolutely true that menopause increases the incidence of kidney stones. Diet, weight, and the hysterectomy likely all play a role. Amberlynn just picks what information she wants to hear. Also, doctors want patients to be compliant. Saying, "lol fat" is a great way to totally worsen her outcomes.

Piggy Pot Pie

like Rosie O'Donnell at a bisexual bridal shower
kiwifarms.net
Someone asked her about getting weight loss surgery. She said that she couldn't afford it right now and insurance doesn't cover all of it. That's a far cry from when she waddled into the bariatric clinic, bragged that she could "pay in cash" for the surgery and subsequently flunked the long psych evaluation.

My, how the mighty have fallen. No more coach wallet cash flashes for the peasants to be jealous of. Spent it all on "luxury" liveeen and door dash thrice a day.

The-Mad-Asshatter

kiwifarms.net
It probably sounds redundant by now, but from what I posted from the Ozempic site, I think her getting it is a vastly remote possibility. For one thing, she might end up with even more cancer, (since she seems to somewhat ignore symptoms) and it requires dietary changes because it affects blood sugar.

It's mot a magical weight loss drug, and she'd likely end up dead from it.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This cunt has 1.4K members in her chat right now. I swear to god, we deserve whatever finally makes us go extinct.
I remember saying she only needed a small & transient-batch of subs per month to be members and she'd make bank. If all of those people pay for this month's "subscription" that's roughly $11K USD before taxes, a little more really. And these are only the folks IN the chat. I assume the number may be higher, roughly 2000 paying members.

• Less videos
  • Guaranteed approximate income
  • Success

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Someone asked her about getting weight loss surgery. She said that she couldn't afford it right now and insurance doesn't cover all of it. That's a far cry from when she waddled into the bariatric clinic, bragged that she could "pay in cash" for the surgery and subsequently flunked the long psych evaluation.

My, how the mighty have fallen. No more coach wallet cash flashes for the peasants to be jealous of. Spent it all on "luxury" liveeen and door dash thrice a day.
Actually, insurance does cover bariatric surgery, and the criteria are rather simple. First, you need to have a BMI greater than 40 and having failed at losing weight in a medically supervised programme for 2 years. Amber easily meets the first criterion but never was in a medically supervised weight loss programme, so her insurance company would not pay, if she actually has insurance, that is.

Amber also said in the past that the 50 pounds weight loss prior to the surgery is only a requirement for insurance companies and this is why she "self-pay". There is no such requirement. In reality, Amber is absolutely not interested in doing any medically supervised weight-loss programme.

If indeed she cannot afford it right now, it means that she is burning through cash faster than she earns it. It is just a question of time before they have to move to cheaper accommodation or Amber sends Becky to work somewhere.

double second

anal spasm
kiwifarms.net
I am very hopeful that we’ll see an ozempic for weight loss arc, it would be hysterical. Apparently the FDA just approved a modified version of ozempic (same drug, higher dose) specifically for obesity and I’d love to see Al try it. Hasn’t she had a weight loss drug arc before? I swear I remember her being on something that killed her appetite for awhile and she force fed herself the whole time she was on it.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I remember saying she only needed a small & transient-batch of subs per month to be members and she'd make bank. If all of those people pay for this month's "subscription" that's roughly $11K USD before taxes, a little more really.

YT will take a cut by acting as the passthrough payment processor (say that three times fast).

And these are only the folks IN the chat. I assume the number may be higher, roughly 2000 paying members.

• Less videos
  • Guaranteed approximate income
  • Success

I doubt she has 2K paying members. 200 I could see, although I'm betting that even that number may be a reach. Memberships are also highly transient for channels that don't have an active fan base that likes the creator. Big Al's inconsistency and lack of advanced notice for lives (because she can't stand the like/dislike ratios, something she could hide if she was so "triggered" by them) is a major turnoff for dues-paying members. It's like signing up for a gym so you can go every weekday from 9-5 (what they advertise) only to find they're open from 12-3 on Mondays, 9-2 on Tuesdays, and so on. People like patterns in general, and consistent membership content they like very specifically.

I am very hopeful that we’ll see an ozempic for weight loss arc, it would be hysterical. Apparently the FDA just approved a modified version of ozempic (same drug, higher dose) specifically for obesity and I’d love to see Al try it. Hasn’t she had a weight loss drug arc before? I swear I remember her being on something that killed her appetite for awhile and she force fed herself the whole time she was on it.
Phentermine. The one that can cause an irregular heartbeat or heart failure.