Headache - livestream 6/8/2021 -

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
She was bragging about having a lot money saved a short while ago, I think it was in response to somebody questioning her tacky spending habits. Fatty tried to play the ''no I totally know what I'm doing with my money, I'm very adult and responsible''.

So she was either lying (which is the most obvious answer) or she's spent her massive amount of savings on God knows what within the frame* of, what? Six months? Possibly less.

She wants pity for not being able to afford things but in the next breath flexes on the peasant Haydurz. Just another example of her bullshitting catching up with her.

Last edited:

Tea Sipper

kiwifarms.net
That thing where she does something embarrassing and says something like 'use that haydurs!' is so fucking cringe. It is genuinely infuriating.

So she was either lying (which is the most obvious answer) or she's spent her massive amount of savings on God knows what within the same of, what? Six months? Possibly less.
Doordash and eareeens are probably the biggest two.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
That thing where she does something embarrassing and says something like 'use that haydurs!' is so fucking cringe. It is genuinely infuriating.

Doordash and eareeens are probably the biggest two.
Her flat costs her about $1,300 a month and food take aways at $65 per days are about $2,000 a month for both of them. Add petrol, car insurance, utilities, medications, internet and mobile, etc at about $500 a month, so they need about $3,800 to $4,000 minimum a month to live after taxes. So she requires to make at least $7,000 gross from YT. From NoxInfluencer and a CPM of 3.0, it is estimated that she makes $4,500 before YT 45% take. Something does not add up on Amber’s finance.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Her flat costs her about $1,300 a month and food take aways at $65 per days are about $2,000 a month for both of them. Add petrol, car insurance, utilities, medications, internet and mobile, etc at about $500 a month, so they need about $3,800 to $4,000 minimum a month to live after taxes. So she requires to make at least $7,000 gross from YT. From NoxInfluencer and a CPM of 3.0, it is estimated that she makes $4,500 before YT 45% take. Something does not add up on Amber’s finance.
Yeah, that's why she started the earrings business, Hambo and Necky working?
Can only be from a place of unimaginable desperation for UberEats money.
Luckily for her, the membership suckers came to the fatty rescue and now she can go back doing the bare minimum, another reason she is trying to keep the "schedule" for the members, live she's an obnoxious cunt, and with the speech of "don't like, don't pay, we don't need you", and the suckers still pay for that.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My, how the mighty have fallen. No more coach wallet cash flashes for the peasants to be jealous of.
For those of you who found Amber after the summer of 2019, what @Piggy Pot Pie is referring to is this:
fee829e.jpg

The-Mad-Asshatter

kiwifarms.net
I am very hopeful that we’ll see an ozempic for weight loss arc, it would be hysterical. Apparently the FDA just approved a modified version of ozempic (same drug, higher dose) specifically for obesity and I’d love to see Al try it. Hasn’t she had a weight loss drug arc before? I swear I remember her being on something that killed her appetite for awhile and she force fed herself the whole time she was on it.
Well like I said, It's why I posted that earlier stuff. It might have looked like pure autism, but it shows why she ultimately can't be trusted with that kind of drug. It specifically lists stuff with cancer, especially a risk of thyroid cancer if you take it, and we all know how she will ignore worrying signs and not bother with necessary cancer monitoring even after having a cancerous uterus removed.

double second

anal spasm
kiwifarms.net
Well like I said, It's why I posted that earlier stuff. It might have looked like pure autism, but it shows why she ultimately can't be trusted with that kind of drug. It specifically lists stuff with cancer, especially a risk of thyroid cancer if you take it, and we all know how she will ignore worrying signs and not bother with necessary cancer monitoring even after having a cancerous uterus removed.
I didn’t know about the cancer risk. It’s amazing that people are willing to take a drug that apparently can cause many dangerous side effects instead of controlling their weight normally. Especially when the studies on that drug show that people only lose about 15% of their body weight (like 90 lbs for Amber). I can see taking the small risk of cancer if it was an actual miracle weight loss pill but if you’re fat enough to need a weight loss drug, 15% probably isn’t enough. A heavy non-diet soda drinker could lose 15% of their weight just by replacing soda with water.

Witch Bitch

kiwifarms.net
I didn’t know about the cancer risk. It’s amazing that people are willing to take a drug that apparently can cause many dangerous side effects instead of controlling their weight normally. Especially when the studies on that drug show that people only lose about 15% of their body weight (like 90 lbs for Amber). I can see taking the small risk of cancer if it was an actual miracle weight loss pill but if you’re fat enough to need a weight loss drug, 15% probably isn’t enough. A heavy non-diet soda drinker could lose 15% of their weight just by replacing soda with water.

Fat people will do anything they can to lose weight. Except for addressing their issues with food

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Well, well, well. Big Al surfaces again from the depths of Mt Pillowmanjaro to grace us all with her lithe body and benevolent spirit once more.

First things first, directly to Big Al: we're so unhappy you're still not able to pick your own thumbnails, gorl. Maybe you should get your rep at YT on the phone, as you do, and ask if there's some way they could stop picking the hideous ones, like this one. They're just unpleasant to look at. Seriously, look at that expression on your face. And look at that uneven pencil work on your eyebrows. Tsk. They could do better by you, you know. After all, you stuffed eleven midrolls in this one, which makes them money. You'd think they'd be grateful for all the hard work you do for them.

Second: let the bells peal to announce the joyous news to the world: Big Al FINALLY washed that greasy shit on her head after two months. Guess all those questions by Deanna, the real hero of Big Al's lives, got to her, and she finally washed her hair in the sink or climbed into the shower to do her hair - and just her hair, as she's repeatedly told us she can't wash both her body and her hair in the same shower session.

Third: our usual ratios are still firmly in place (415 up, 1.5K down as I'm typing this). If anything,they're getting worse for her. I suppose that's what happens when you decide to be even lazier than you usually are and copy a batshit crazy persons' lazy model (minus the content, since there's none here).
Let's begin, shall we? This is going to be a long one. The live clocks in at an hour and forty-six minutes.

We open, as usual, at base camp on Mt Pillowmanjaro. Big Al has crammed herself into an ill-fitting (aren't they all?) green shirt/dress/thing with long sleeves. Here's a thought: don't keep your fucking apartment at the temp of a reefer, and you won't need to wear long sleeve/sweaters or pull a blanket over your planetoid-sized body. Twinkie Storr is there, so here's a point for one interesting thing in this video.

Blasts right off by telling us she has a headache! And that she's wearing "leftover makeup" from yesterday. I suppose the "can't wash the body and the hair in the same shower session" thing is real. I find it difficult to believe, though, that someone can wash their hair - especially as much as she has - and not get water on their face. Since none of that leftover makeup is smeared, this leads me to believe that she washed her hair in the sink. Which means that Becky washed Big Al's hair in the sink, because that's just the way things are there in paradise.

Duck lips and checking herself out in the viewfinder. Blather about Becky may/maybe not coming on camera. Don't care. Big Al says she also has a tickle in her throat, and coughs. For someone who has said she doesn't get sick all that much, she certainly has a litany of complaints.

Commenter says she is down 30 pounds since surgery two weeks ago, Big Al says she is "so proud" of her. It's amazing what someone can do when they really want to. Like, oh, doing all the things to get WLS, then getting the WLS, then sticking to the process instead of blowing out their stomach with a celebratory orange chicken meal.

Someone says she looks good in that green. I....disagreeee. All it's doing is really drawing attention to the yellow in her skin. Someone says Twinkie is looking good, chilling in Big Al's massive shadow. Says she is not on WW currently in response to a question. Brief blackout because she's a moron who can't operate a phone. Because she as usual can't keep up with the comments/questions/superchats, she's running through whatever she missed quickly.
Says, "As of currently, I am not on WW." At this point, I'm inclined to think that people who speak like Big Al should be charged with murder. "As of right now" or, simply, "Currently", GrammarLynn.

Someone kissing her ass in the chat, praising her clothes and saying she and Becky "looked so cute" in their date night pic. No. Two women, who combined weigh about half a ton, don't "look cute". They look like they need to be on a fucking diet and exercise regimen.

Someone asks if she has any scheduled videos she's going to upload. "Not currently. But I do plan on filming. That is definitely something that's going to be happening, because I am...not that I'm tired of live streams, because I do enjoy them when I'm, like, in a good headspace, but I enjoy and miss filming normal videos, so those will be comin' up." Putting aside your often aggravating inability to put together a coherent sentence, you have all kinds of grand PLANS, but your execution of those plans sucks. What the fuck else do you have to fill all the hours you have available to film crap because you miss it so much? You haven't released an actual video in three weeks, and in the past *two* weeks, you had real content you could have filmed, related to your doomed from the start earring business. You could have shown the setup for photographing then, putting then back on cards, packaging, literally ANYthing. You've been on YouTube for over nine years. How can you possibly not recognize these opportunities for content, even if it's only serendipitous and/or ephemeral?

Bona fide LOL moment: superchat asks if Becky threw out the WW snacks or donate them. Hahaha. These aren't dry ass protein bars or snacks in the Optavia box she doesn't like the flavor of. I knew before she answered that she'd say no, she's continuing to eat them. Which leads me to another question: if you can eat these, why the fuck don't you just eat the WW frozen meals? Hell, you could eat four to six of most of them every day, and you'd lose weight.

Superchat from Taquito: why do you keep making excuses to quit diets followed by a couple more comments, and they use her name twice. She does one of those a-huh single barking laughs, and says she feels weird repeating her name "so many" times. It was twice, Big Al. Complains again about her headache, says "I haven't drank much water today" and this may be a reason for the headache. Could be a reason for those inscrutiating kidney stones, too, combined with the rest of your shitty diet. Says why she is on a diet or not on a diet is not why she's on livestream right now and she doesn't feel like talking about that because she's in a "negative headspace" about dieting and having to constantly talk about "my weight and stuff". You need to ditch this fuckery about "headspace", bitch, and YOU ARE THE ONE who brings up your goddamned weight in your videos.

Chat asks: did Dana and Density get married. Gleefully, she says "NO" with a big smile. Yeah, still pining away for your twu wuv, huh. Does some stupid looking around thing and says people have been asking if they got married and "I'm like, did I miss something?" Yes, you idiot, they posted an announcement saying it was on the 5th. Goddamn, you're an idiot.

Chat asks: why did you quit WW? And despite not a minute and a half ago Big Al saying she didn't feel like talking about her weight, we get a full answer - an answer that you could have given to Taquito, bitch. She stopped WW because "I was losing weight too slow" and that she was "putting in too much work to lose that slow". Are you fucking kidding me? Your answer to losing weight "too slow" is to just stop trying at all and pack on some more poundage? LOSING WEIGHT TAKES WORK. Since you've fucked up your body by your own choices over the years, yes, it's going to be slow. And it's "slowly", GrammarLynn.

Someone in the chat asks if she would go poly. Big Al, who prides herself on being able to discern true believers from haters doesn't recognize this trolling question. She gives some stupid story abouther pranking Becky about wanting to be in an open relationship. Ain't a single person in this world who would be willing to come into you and Becky's squalid circle. You're both unintelligent, snotty layabouts who have zero skills and no future. Nobody wants to get involved with that.
Reiterates that the fridge and her sped "are NOT married" (Big Al's emphasis). We get it, you'd drop Becky in a heartbeat if it meant getting Density back.

Bitches about her angzieteee being really bad lately to where she tries to breathe and then can't yawn or some bullshit. Claims to be really anxious right now. Hey, here's a thought. Why don't you get a fucking CPAP machine, dumbass. Maybe if your body wasn't trying to prod your giant bulk to keep breathing throughout the night, you wouldn't be so "anxious" during the day. Claims livestreams make her "anxious" which is why she likes to have Becky by her side. Right, that's why you bitched out all the haters on your own in that one live, right? Lives don't make you anxious. You just can't control the entire thing, specifically the chat, and you need Becky to come in and give her bitchy attitude to anyone who asks/says something you don't like. You are a POS coward.

Dipshit in the chat says she won't be able to lose weight as quickly because of the hysterectomy and her metabolism, and Big Al jumps right on another chance to talk about her weight that she's totally not wanting to talk about unless it involves rationalization or excuses. Says, I shit you not, that the "hysterectomy has totally ruined my life". Oh, the hysterectomy that was done to save your fat ass from the cancer that your fat ass contributed mainly to and that could easily have killed your fat ass had it not been detected early? THAT hysterectomy? You really are an ungrateful bitch.

Claims the dotor told her that was probably why she got kidney stones - hysterectomy and early menopause. I suppose that was easier than telling you that your shitty diet and refusal to drink water and lose weight was the cause. Whatever, moving on because I DGAF about her kidneys. Although I will say that a dialysis arc would be content I'd likely find riveting.

STOP PLAYING WITH YOUR FUCKING HAIR.

LOLOLOL. Says she used to be able to lose weight so fast, guize! Really? When exactly was this, because the only weight you lost on your own was due to your fat ass attributable "cancer" and even that was not "fast" for someone who weighs 600 fucking pounds. Says she would take a weight loss drug, and she can't remember the name of Ozempic, even though we know she watches Chantal and is even a mod on Chantal's channel. Weren't really paying attention much over there, eh?

Blah blah, "I've been successful at doing something for four weeks now, haters what you gonna say about that now?" as she give double handies to air dicks. Claims she felt an "obligation" to do the lives, sine people were paying. LOL, no gorl, we don't believe you feel an obligation of any sort to your members at all. We know you're solely concerned about yourself.

Our hero Deanna in the chat asks about the 10 minutes Big Al gave in one "obligation", of course does not receive an answer. LoneliestBoyInTheWorld, a low-key troller, asks if she's considered opioids for weight loss

LoneliestBoyInTheWorld asks her to give a shoutout to the military, she screws it up, starts talking about herself. Naturally. Goes off on some story about how she doesn't talk much during the day, Becky has her own job now - yes, painting boxes must consume SO much time - and they're not together 24/7. Bitch, what? Neither of you have a job outside your stank apartment. The only reason you're literally not together 24/7 is because Becky takes Twinkie out for walks or runs your fucking errands. Claims that lives make her anxious AND tongue-tied. No, you're just a fucking idiot is all.
Someone asks her about the D&D, says they know she has the tea. I find that unlikely. Big Al, once again trying to be a sassy black woman, throws her hands up and sayd "I ain't sayin' nothin'!"
LOL.

lol2.png

Claims she has "on accident" skipped her anxiety meds two days in a row, and that's a fucking lie. Claims to "literally forget to take it" and asks the chat for suggestions on how to remember to take it. Nobody with angziehteee as bad as you claim you have skips their fucking meds, accidentally or on purpose. That's bullshit. And why the fuck do you need recs from the chat? You're the same person who set an alarm on their phone to take meds previously. We've fucking seen it in vids. It isn't cute to make light of the fact that you're so fucking privileged that you can forget to take your meds, even with your supposed crippling anxiety and suffer zero effects from that. Then she does that laugh/giggle thing she thinks makes her seem cute. Fuck off. You are not cute and you are not funny.
Deanna: why do these lives if you're so riddled with anxiety. therizzle, et al: set an alarm!

Plans for the weekend: they're staying home. Wow, what a departure from your regular routine, Big Al!

Chat: why are you not considering WLS if you are "desperate to lose weight" - member's quote marks.
You can tell she's royally pissed about the chat. It's a delight.

Her insistence on putting people into groups of haters and other is boring and stupid and snotty, just like her. Go figure.

Chat: why not WLS? Because not all insurances cover it, and some don't even help out and - wait for it - she doesn't have the money for it. Now wait a second here. We have been assured - repeatedly and snottily - that Big Al can afford BOTH health insurance and torrid hauls (even though she didn't bother to get insurance before the Big C casually strolled into her life), that Big Al socks away 30% of what she makes into savings, not to be touched, and that she went home and "wrote a check" for WLS, thinking for some bizarre reason that anyone in the US would operate on her without her showing she could at least do some of it on her own and that she would go to therapy (more on that last in a bit).

Once again thinks there is a magical shot to "cure" obesity, and once again can't think of the name of it. Ozempic does not do that, idiot. Chat: wouldn't it better to lose weight slowly than not at all? Big Al: Yes. Then moves on. You'll be starting up WW for the sixtieth time, then? No?

Jamie L: way to go with adulting, just use a pill box, stupid. Big Al: It's completely normal to have memory lapses, I didn't fail at adulting.

First of all: the word adult is NOT A FUCKING VERB. Goddamn, I hate that shit. Second: yes, you did fail, Big Al, because you say you haven't taken your anxiety meds in two days. If you can't fucking remember to take meds that you've supposedly been taken for years and that should be part of your automatic daily routine, then that is a fail.

Great example you're setting in your responses to people paying you money - calling them a "pathetic troll" for asking you to just one time to get your story about your brothers into something resembling coherence. That always looks terrific for people who might be considering joining your channel. If you decide that someone is being a troll, fucking block them already. Ah, but we know you can't, because they are the most interesting thing about your channel. If you kicked them out, you wouldn't have anyone to talk to in your special smug, condescending way, as if they are the idiots who can't match up the math in the bullshit you spew instead of you being a pathological liar who can't even keep their own origin story the same each time you regale everyone with your tales of woe in a broken childhood.

Of course her favorite movie is Forrest Gump. Mental midget admiring another mental midget who lucked into money. I ignored her bullshit movie suggestions.

Once again insults anyone who doesn't get her tales about her brothers. Here's a free tip, Big Al: if multiple people are, in your words, "confused" about the tale you're telling, maybe the issue is not with them, but the teller of that tale: you. Anyone else with half a brain would recognize this fact, but then again, you're not really that big on facts, are you?

Big Al - born in 1990
Tony - born in 1992
Jonathan - born in 1998
James - born in 2001

Claims she has explained this so many times, goes into some sarcastic bullshit she's no good at. Hey, Big Al, people still are going to ask you how the fuck you acted as a mom to these boys at the age of 8 when you said you were put into foster homes and your siblings and you were split up. Just as one fucking example. Maybe you should look into one of your meers and get it straight before you start insulting your members, bitch.

Blah blah, calls people trolls and all of the above is just the first 23 fucking minutes. This is going to take forever.

I jumped through the rest of her banal, shitty live, and tapped out when it was clear she didn't know that every country on the place of this fucking planet has its own flag. There really are no words for how ignorant she is, in the very real and deepest sense of the word.

0/10 would not recommend.

Last edited:

I call shenanigans

kiwifarms.net
It specifically lists stuff with cancer, especially a risk of thyroid cancer if you take it, and we all know how she will ignore worrying signs and not bother with necessary cancer monitoring even after having a cancerous uterus removed.

from what I've read Ozempic can cause cancer, although it's probably rare, and we know Amber stops taking her estrogen because she didn't want to get cancer again.

Having looked into this drug pretty extensively, the cancer risk warning is actually for a very specific thyroid cancer that is extremely rare in humans but is common in rats. It's very much overstated because it had to he documented regardless of it being a pretty specific cancer for rodents, because rats were the initial trial participants. There are other much more critical issues than this cancer...rapid deteriorating retinopathy being one of the more common issues, although retinopathy is a very real complication for diabetics with or without Ozempic. There is a tablet form of the medication used in Ozempic (semaglutide) called Rybelsus that has been approved in the US since 2019, but ALR is describing Wegovy which was approved in the US for weight management on June 4, 2021. The cost of this injection is expected to be similar to the cost of Saxenda at $1349/month without insurance. It's definitely not a cheap option.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The cost of this injection is expected to be similar to the cost of Saxenda at $1349/month without insurance. It's definitely not a cheap option.
Holy shit! Can the Thumb paint that many boxes in a month? Can Hamber package that many uurings?

Yanno, she could just stop stuffing her piggy face so much and lose weight for $0 a month but I know, dat's just crazy talk!
:lit:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Says she is not on WW currently in response to a question. Brief blackout because she's a moron who can't operate a phone. Because she as usual can't keep up with the comments/questions/superchats, she's running through whatever she missed quickly.
I think that she gets off any diets when she feels like eating more than usual, or she does not need to make content for her videos. If she stops doing live streams, she will start Day 1 of a new diet. She will claim that her weight is 543.8 pounds.

Complains again about her headache, says "I haven't drank much water today" and this may be a reason for the headache. Could be a reason for those inscrutiating kidney stones, too, combined with the rest of your shitty diet.
I am sure that the doctor in the ER told her to drink a lot of water. This girl is incorrigible.

She stopped WW because "I was losing weight too slow" and that she was "putting in too much work to lose that slow". Are you fucking kidding me? Your answer to losing weight "too slow" is to just stop trying at all and pack on some more poundage?
She was losing weight "too slow" because she gave herself 93 points. I am surprised that she lost any weight at all.

Bitches about her angzieteee being really bad lately to where she tries to breathe and then can't yawn or some bullshit. Claims to be really anxious right now. Hey, here's a thought. Why don't you get a fucking CPAP machine, dumbass.
She told us that she does not have sleep apnea. She is the only person in America with a BMI of 100 that does not have it. She is a medical mystery.

Says, I shit you not, that the "hysterectomy has totally ruined my life". Oh, the hysterectomy that was done to save your fat ass from the cancer that your fat ass contributed mainly to and that could easily have killed your fat ass had it not been detected early? THAT hysterectomy? You really are an ungrateful bitch.
As far as she is concerned, she was losing about 100 pounds on her own through diets when the doctors decided to remove her uterus. It is all their fault if she gained all the weight back.

Says she used to be able to lose weight so fast, guize! Really? When exactly was this, because the only weight you lost on your own was due to your fat ass attributable "cancer" and even that was not "fast" for someone who weighs 600 fucking pounds. Says she would take a weight loss drug, and she can't remember the name of Ozempic, even though we know she watches Chantal and is even a mod on Chantal's channel. Weren't really paying attention much over there, eh?
Finally, the magical pill that she always wanted. I suspect that she will not get a prescription by going to an ER. I also suspect that doctors are not going to prescribe her this drug unless you are in a medically supervised weight loss programme including diets and psychotherapy. We will never hear about this again.
Goes off on some story about how she doesn't talk much during the day, Becky has her own job now.
Becky does not want to hear Amber's nonsense most of the time. Unknown artists do not do commissions except for friends and family. Becky plays video games all day.
why not WLS? Because not all insurances cover it, and some don't even help out and - wait for it - she doesn't have the money for it. Now wait a second here. We have been assured - repeatedly and snottily - that Big Al can afford BOTH health insurance and torrid hauls (even though she didn't bother to get insurance before the Big C casually strolled into her life), that Big Al socks away 30% of what she makes into savings, not to be touched, and that she went home and "wrote a check" for WLS, thinking for some bizarre reason that anyone in the US would operate on her without her showing she could at least do some of it on her own and that she would go to therapy (more on that last in a bit).
Did she check with her health insurance company, if she has insurance, that is? This has nothing to do with insurance and more to do with the fact that no surgeon would approve her. Did she piss away most of her savings? I hope so.

Jamie L: way to go with adulting, just use a pill box, stupid. Big Al: It's completely normal to have memory lapses, I didn't fail at adulting.
I thought that she had lots of journals and planners? Could she use them to remind her, or did she forgot to renew her prescription?
Once again insults anyone who doesn't get her tales about her brothers. Here's a free tip, Big Al: if multiple people are, in your words, "confused" about the tale you're telling, maybe the issue is not with them, but the teller of that tale: you. Anyone else with half a brain would recognize this fact, but then again, you're not really that big on facts, are you?
She took care of them between dance recitals and soccer practices. FTFY
I jumped through the rest of her banal, shitty live, and tapped out when it was clear she didn't know that every country on the place of this fucking planet has its own flag. There really are no words for how ignorant she is, in the very real and deepest sense of the word.
There is a big difference between not knowing a country flag (Uzbekistan anyone?) and that countries have flags. The first one is learned knowledge, the second one is a lack of interest in the world and society in general. The fact that she was thinking of going to college is laughable. In her attempt to do a Patreon, the subjects of discussion she sent to ZM were "conspiracies, dogs, and Miley Cyrus". I would not surprised that she does not understand a thing that any medical professional tells her.